All That Remains Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be prepared to see lots more like that." I told her.

When we got back to the van Magda had found the toilet cassette. None of us knew how to empty it, but she had found the owners manual, Gemma said she would read it as we drove on. We were heading towards the city of Lichfield but the minor roads were not as clear as I hoped, making progress slow, I had to use the Discovery to move several cars and a couple of vans, by the time we were on the outskirts of the city darkness was closing in. I didn't want to travel in the dark so I looked for somewhere to stop for the night. We picked a spot off the road that was hidden between some trees and a large hill. After chatting to Amy and Nat we prepared food.

"How long do you think it will take to get there?" Gemma asked.

"At the rate we are going perhaps 2 days at the very least and that's with a lot of luck!" I replied spreading the map out to show her.

"This is where we are and this is where we are aiming for" I pointed to where the girls waited "and the island is here."

"Is far!" Magda exclaimed.

"If the roads are clear we could make good time" I sat down and Gemma pressed herself against my side "but these minor roads will slow us."

"Why don't we try some of the main roads?" Gemma began examining the map.

"If we stick to to the A51..."

It took us over an hour to plan the new route which included alternatives if we ran into trouble. We then spent the next 10 minutes setting up the large double bed.

"I need toilet." Magda said.

"Ok."Gemma stood to let her pass and reached over to open the door.

Magda then broke into Polish. After Gemma replied there seemed to be a bit of a debate between them.

"Magda wants to use the loo but is afraid the smell will stay in here, she wants to go outside to do it." Gemma told me.

"No problem but you don't go alone!" I tried to sound stern.

I grabbed torches as Magda loaded a shotgun and we stepped out into the dark. After walking back along the road Magda picked her spot and I turned my back then looked up. The sky was clear and full of stars, I don't think I had ever seen so many! I felt arms wrap around me and Gemma spoke.

"It's fantastic."

"Mmmmmm"

"I don't think it will be just you and me making love tonight."

"I see no reasonable objection to that, do you?" I said in a joking voice.

"Hell no! Feeling you and Magda last night was one of the hottest things I have ever experienced" her hands travelled down my body and found my hardening cock "but you have to promise that you will come in me!"

"What has brought this on?"

"Magda said that she would sit in the car so that we can be together. So I told her not to be silly and that perhaps I could persuade you to accommodate us both?"

"Oh let me think about this" I paused for a second "I'm sure I can, but why do you want me to come in you?"

"Because I really want to get pregnant." She said quietly.

"Oh!" I paused "Ok."

"Good" she paused "I asked Magda and she told me that she is not taking the pill, apparently her husband had a vasectomy."

Magda appeared from the bushes.

"Why are you whispering?" The W sounding a V made me smile.

"We were planning the evenings entertainment and I told Eric that you aren't on the pill."

"Is ok?" She asked me.

"The world will need baby's!" I replied "Amy has put in an order for a little brother!"

"Ohhh" Gem said "I have wished for a girl, but let's see what we can do!"

As Magda walked towards us she took her top off, reached behind and undid her bra.

"Your eager!" Said Gemma.

We walked the few yards to the camper, by the time we opened the door both girls were top less.

"Lock the door, we don't want anyone walking in on us!" Gemma joked.

I locked the door.

"I was joking!" She laughed.

"That's not to keep em out, it's to keep you two in!" I replied.

"Funny!" Magda was sitting taking her shoes off.

"How are we going to do this?" I asked.

"Lay down, I want to make love to you." Gemma replied.

Magda said something that made Gemma giggle.

"What am I missing out on?" I asked.

"Nothing much, Magda just said that she may feel awkward watching." Gemma said.

I had just removed the last of my clothing and lay back on the bed, I patted the bed to my right.

"Lay here Magda." I told her.

Gemma straddled me as Magda did as I asked. I was a little surprised that I was so hard, the warmth of Gemma's hand gripping my cock sent a tingling sensation running through my body. Magda was pressed against me and I felt her kiss my right nipple and begin to kiss along my neck. As her lips found mine I felt Gem's body sink slowly on to my cock.

"Oh yes!" Gemma said.

Magda broke the kiss and we watched as my dick disappeared into Gemma.

"Still feel awkward?" I asked her.

"No, just very horny" she glanced back at Gemma "I say right?"

"Oh yes!" Gemma gasped.

"You said it right!" I whispered.

Magda began to kiss me again. My left hand was on Gemma's hip as she slowly began to ride my cock and I slid my right hand over Magda's shaven mound, she lifted her leg to allow me access, moaning into my mouth.

"You feel so big Eric!" Gemma.

"Is good?" Magda asked breaking the kiss.

Gemma nodded then moved so that she was on her knees and continued slowly fucking me.

"Magda, you have to try it like this!"

Before I knew what was happening, Gemma was laying on my left side as Magda straddled me and my wet cock slipped into her.

"Oh!" Magda gasped.

"Don't forget you have to finish in me!" Gem said.

Magda leaned back as far as she could, it felt as if she was trying to snap my cock off!

"I won't forget!" I gasped.

Gemma guided my hand over her pussy and I slid a finger inside making her gasp. Magda was slamming down with increased urgency, moaning constantly.

"I cum!" She yelled suddenly.

Her whole body was shivering as she collapsed on top of me but her hips were still grinding against me.

"Don't you dare cum!" Gemma said lightly.

Magda sighed and rolled off me, Gem got up and sat on me facing me. She took my penis in her hand, squeezing it as she guided it back inside her. She let herself slowly down taking me into her hot, wet vagina, pausing a couple of times, clamping tightly around me. I kissed Magda and slid my hand down her body to play with her soaking pussy, her eyes were closed and she had a expression of pure pleasure on her face. Gem moaned softly, glancing at her I could see she was watching Magda and I kissing. Magda moved up the bed and I suddenly had her breasts level with my mouth so I sucked her hard nipple into my mouth, at the touch of my lips she put her arms around my head and pulled me firmly against her breast. I nibbled on her nipple and pushed my tongue against it. Magda let out a yip as I dragged my teeth along it. Gem began to speedily move up and down on my cock, letting out a small gasp each time she took all of me inside. I could tell she was close to her climax and did all I could to hold back, I wanted to feel hers first. I released Magda's nipple and glanced up at her face, she was watching Gemma with a combination of interest, lust and desire. She licked her lips and her hand joined mine playing with her pussy. I looked back at Gem whose face showed concentration her eyes were squeezed shut and I watched her face change to a look of pure bliss. I couldn't stop myself or hold back any longer and thrust my hips up and lifted Gemma off the bed as I came into her. Her orgasm kicked in squeezing my cock, it felt almost like her pussy was pulling the cum out of me.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled.

"Yes, yes!" Gemma hissed as she continued to press down hard against me.

We remained locked together as I pumped into her, it felt like an eternity but eventually we relaxed and Gemma slid off me and lay at my side putting her head against my shoulder.

"Thank you!" She panted.

Magda wasted no time and put her hand around my wet and softening cock, she was soon working her hand gently trying to get me hard again. Gem began kissing me on the neck, so I turned my head and our lips met. We kissed for several minutes before she put her head back on my shoulder and watched as Magda moved down my body and her mouth greedily sucked on my soft cock. After a couple of minutes of sucking and tongue play she had my penis rock hard again. With just the tip in her mouth she looked up at Gemma and I with an extremely sexy expression on her face. She still had my penis in her hand as her head began to bob up and down slowly as she took more of my hardening cock into her mouth. I put my head back and closed my eyes as she sucked greedily before letting my penis out of her mouth with a wet pop. I felt her move up my body and I opened my eyes to see her smiling at me, before she kissed me. Gemma continued to lay next to my shoulder without moving, content to watch events unfold. Magda's breasts were now firmly pushed into my chest, the erect nipples pressing hard against me. Her tongue pushed between my lips and explored my mouth, the taste of gem's pussy and my cum filling my mouth. She lowered herself and guided me into her opening, she was so very warm and tight. I pushed up into her and she grunted and winced.

"Please stay still," Magda said. "You feel bigger now!"

I resisted the urge to push up again relaxing my hips we remained still for awhile. I could feel my cock pulsing inside her with every beat of my heart. Magda kissed me again, before starting to move up and down on my cock. Her nipples were grinding into my chest until she sat up. I reached between our bodies and found her clitoris. It was hard and obviously sensitive, She groaned as I touched her. Her movement on my penis quickened. She was now so wet and was taking my whole cock deep inside her so I began thrusting in time with her movements. Our hips slapped together hard and furious for several minutes.

"Mmm next time I want to be second!" Gemma whispered into my ear.

Magda's vagina clenched me as her orgasm hit, she was moaning and trembling, but still she slammed against my cock until I exploded into her, she kept pumping until she experienced a second orgasm, making her yell.

"O kurwa mój Boże!"

The feeling as she contracted and relaxed around me several times was unbelievable and continued for some time before she collapsed limp on top of me, We lay panting until we had caught our breath.

"Thank you! That was wonderful!" Magda eventually said she then said something in Polish.

"She's never cum more than twice before!"Gemma told me.

Magda gave me a huge, passionate kiss.

"I hope that will be our son." She whispered happily.

Gemma had been resting against my shoulder, she now put her hand on my chin and moved my face toward her and gave me an equally passionate kiss.

"I love you Eric" she whispered.

"Mmmm about time" I kissed her gently "I love you Gem" I kissed her quickly again then turned to Magda " I love you Magda." I kissed her on the forehead.

She lifted her head and looked at Gemma.

I felt Gemma nod

"I love you also Eric."

She kissed me then to my surprise she kissed Gemma hard on the lips. The kiss lasted for a few seconds.

"I love you too sister." Gem murmured.

Unbelievably I felt my cock twitch! Magda lay her head next to mine as I reached over and turned off the lights.

Daylight greeted me as I opened my eyes, but it was a sound that had woken me. I listened carefully but all I could hear was the sound of Gemma and Magda softly breathing. Then I heard it again, a gunshot followed by an explosion. This woke the girls.

"What the hell!" Gemma whispered.

The sound of gunfire followed, random and uncoordinated.

"Get dressed quick!" I whispered.

Magda and I were dressed and out the door as another louder explosion rattled both vehicles.

"It over there!" Magda pointed.

"Get back to the van, get Gemma in the car and wait for me." I told her.

We dashed back and I grabbed the radio, binoculars and the rifle.

"Eric for gods sake be careful!" Gemma pleaded.

"We have to go that way, I don't want to drive into a war zone" I kissed her quickly "start the cars and be ready to go as soon as I say."

As I passed Magda she kissed me gently.

"Please, please, please be most careful, I will have gun ready if you need me to help."

I crossed the road and began climbing the hill between us and the fight. Halfway up there was a massive explosion, both the girls screamed. The gun fire seemed to increase but still it seemed random and from the same direction. I crawled to the top of the hill and peered over the top.

"Eric please come down it's too dangerous!" Gemma's voice called from the radio.

As I peeked over I spotted a fire a few miles away, as I focused the binoculars on it I watched another smaller explosion, the sound arrived seconds later followed by more gunfire, but I could see no one shooting!

"Eric?" Magda called over the radio.

"I'm here."

"I find on map, is army place, what's happening?"

"I think there's a fire, I can't see anyone there."

I watched flames burst out of a building and heard the sounds of gunfire increase. Still no muzzle flashes were visible.

"I'm coming back down, move the car and van closer to this hill." I said

I slid back down and watched as the girls parked up at the bottom of the hill. By the time I got to the bottom they were waiting for me.

"Thank god you are okay!" Gem flung her arms around me.

"Idiot!" Magda said before she slapped my arm.

"I had to check!" I protested.

"I know, but still idiot." Magda smiled.

"I'm starving, and we will have to go thata way now." I pointed up the small road we were on.

After eating to the accompaniment of gun fire and talking to Amy and Nat we set off along a twisty road.

"If we find a petrol station I want to top up." I said over the radio.

"Magda needs some warm clothes if we see any shops." Gem replied.

We drove for 20 minutes until we reached the first village. It looked peaceful, as if the occupants had locked up their homes and left. Other than a small shop and a pub there was nothing for us to stop for. Half an hour later we slowly drove into the next village.

"Petrol station on the left." Gemma called out.

We pulled in and I checked the fuel gauge on the discovery and the van before emptying two 5 litre fuel cans of diesel into them before refilling the cans with the hand pump. We then drove slowly into the village centre and found a clothing shop which we broke into with ease.

"I just need warm clothing and few others." Magda said.

I stood in the doorway while the girls wandered around picking items. The weather was cooler for that time of year but with the sun shining the trees and bushes seemed full of birds competing for attention. I was engrossed listening to them until I heard another noise above my head. A small thump followed by scratching and scuttling heading to the back of the shop. The automatic pistol was in my hand and I had flicked the safety catch off without thinking.

"Girls I think it's time to go, sounds like we have rats upstairs!" I called.

Magda and Gem appeared within seconds carrying a few things.

"Get them in the van!" I whispered.

I slowly backed out of the shop until I bumped into Gemma's back, with the gun still in my right hand I spun around. Standing by the side of the camper was a scruffy looking West Indian boy who looked to be about 9 or 10 years old.

"Hi, I was wondering if you could help me?" He asked.

As soon as he saw the pistol in my hand he put his hands above his head. I lowered the gun.

"We err, yes" I managed "Please put your hands down."

He did, I then introduced us.

"My name is Lee" he put his hand out and I shook it "my mother and sister are ill, it's not the plague it's something else. I need medicine or a doctor, can you help?"

"We help, where are they?" Magda smiled at him.

He gave us directions and we set off, he rode in the Discovery with me and we drove about 5 miles down small, narrow roads. On the way he told me that the they had got out of Litchfield when the plague hit but his family had become ill. As we approached the farm a collie dog came bounding towards us barking frantically.

"He's friendly" he told me "can I let him in?" I stopped the car.

The dog looked warily at us until Lee stepped out.

"Come on dog, you know me!"

The change was almost comical, the animal began waging its tail so hard it almost fell over.

"Come on dog." Lee shut the door and jogged ahead of me, "Dog" darting around him.

We pulled up at a typical English farm house and although I was a little cautious I opened the back of the Discovery and found antibiotics. I also called Amy on the radio asking for her to stay close so we could ask for advice if needed. Magda followed Lee and before we entered the main room she turned.

"You and Gem our now!" She said firmly.

I fumbled for the gun.

"No this could be any sickness, give radio and medicine but stay out till I know" she looked at us "please go now!"

I put the stuff down and Gem and I backed off. I grabbed one of the short range radios from the Discovery and put it inside the door. Switching on the other I called Magda.

"Little girl very poorly, I call soon. In case it bad burn your clothes and shower now, together make sure you are clean."

"Ok, be careful." I replied.

Gem and I did as we were told, cramming into the little shower was hilarious.I worried about Magda. After the shower Gem and I dressed and waited to hear any news.

"Hello?" Magda called.

"Yes!" Gem snatched the radio.

"Mother dead" Magda sounded depressed "little girl is poorly. Amy say that it could be dirty or contamind water. There is also father and one sister who have gone."

"Oh Mags!" Gemma replied "what can we do to help?"

"Lee has not eaten today and we need water." She replied.

"Okay, I will cook for both of you." She handed me the handset.

"Thank you." Magda replied.

"Use the electric cooker, I will start the generator" I told Gem "How long will it be before you know if it was contaminated water?" I asked

"Contaminated! That's the word! Maybe tomorrow morning earliest. Amy tell me what to give her, which we have."

"Okay, we will cook and leave it in the doorway."

"Can you perhaps dig grave for family please Eric?" She asked.

"Of course I will, once we have sorted you out I will see what equipment is on the farm."

I helped Gemma with the food and we delivered it to the front door. Lee came and took the plates off me.

"Thank you for offering to bury mum, dad and Jasmine. If you need help I will try, I don't know your last name Mr?"

"Please call me Eric, and it is the least I can do Lee." I replied.

He smiled and I pulled the door closed. After eating and washing up Gem and I looked around the farm, thankfully all the livestock seemed to have died out in the fields. In one of the larger buildings I spotted an ancient looking JCB amongst other vehicles, it looked as if the farm owner stored vehicles for others. The JCB started after protesting for a few seconds.

"You better stay well out of the way, I have never driven one of these before." I shouted to Gemma over the noisy engine.

She moved well to one side and watched. I managed to get the thing moving, slowly, and got the digger to an open patch of grass at the side of the house. It took me a few minutes to figure out the controls for the back hoe but I managed to dig a long grave that looked around six feet deep and long enough to take more than four bodies. I looked up and spotted Magda and Lee, Magda had her arm around him as they watched me at work.

"Well done." Gemma said as I shut the digger down.

"I need some boards and rope now."

"Why?"

"I can't just push the poor kids family into a hole in the ground, I want to make a sling for each and try to lower them in."