All the Devils are Here Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate could feel the tears of jealous rage fall down her face as she tried to get her husband's attention as she bounced on Mason's tool. She was loving all these new sensations but she needed him here with her, she needed him to go through this together but he was laid out on the wooden surface.

"Oh, yeah, Mason, Fuck me, fuck me some more!" Kate cried out as she saw Tara sucking on Jesse's dick wondering what she saw in this sleaze-ball, whilst some part of her brain recognised that the powerful grunts from the foursome had quietened down. She looked over to Brian and Vanessa only to find that they had morphed into some kind of immoral square as Lil was sucking Brian's cock, whilst he was savouring Vanessa with Carlos completing the shape.

Mason was going great still but Kate could feel his cock begin to swell and pulse beneath her. Tara may have been okay with Andy coming inside her but Kate was certainly not going to let that happen and she detached herself and decided to bite the bullet and suck him off to completion instead.

Kate turned round and buried Mason's hard-on down her throat and felt it pulse inside her mouth and shoot inside. In the past she would have reacted in revulsion at this but now got off on the control she had over the men around her, but as Mason let his head loll back with a satisfied smile, Kate still was nowhere near finished. Jesse could see Kate's hips still moving and barked over to Carlos.

"Hey, Carlos. Get under Kate and fuck this woman to completion and cum on her tits for me!" Carlos looked up as Mason rolled over, temporarily spent. Carlos walked over to Kate and lay down, motioning for her to get on his dick, which she willingly did. She started bouncing again, her eyes exploring the delights around her, but always returning to her passed-out husband.

Jesse looked down at Tara as she sucked on his long, thin cock and marvelled at how perfectly her plan had worked. Tara could suck a cock like a demon and she was certainly doing that now. She bobbed her head down in three rapid strokes and then lovingly swirled her tongue around the end, but it wasn't her cock-sucking skills that were impressing Jesse now, it was her idea for tonight that had really dazzled Jesse. Jesse knew that that loser Andy didn't know how to open-up Kate sexually and he just let her inhibitions get in the way, and that Andy looked at Tara with a barely disguised longing while Kate looked at him with disgust. Kate's judgmental view of Jesse pissed Tara off and she was determined to have her fun and ruin her sister's perfect life. Her and sleazy Jesse would go on to have a perfect family life and those two would be the ruined ones.

Now look at that prissy bitch, bouncing up and down at the mercy of Carlos' cock whilst he was standing here enjoying a cigarette and getting blown by the mother of his child. This was what was so funny as Tara took Jesse's balls into her mouth.

"Am I doing a good job, Daddy?" Tara asked in a whisper as she yanked Jesse's cock some more.

"Oh yeah, so good, Mommy. Now pop Daddy's dick back in your mouth, babe," Jesse instructed. Of course Tara had told Jesse all about how Andy couldn't come inside Kate and so for the last four weeks her and Jesse had been having unprotected sex twice a day. Tara was awash inside with Jesse's cum and was likely already carrying his offspring, but Andy, that tool, probably thought he'd be making his sister-in-law pregnant and so wouldn't have the guts to stop Jesse doing the same. Like Jesse would let any other man impregnate HIS Tara. What a fucking prick Andy was and now he was laid out on the deck like a sap as he had been so completely played. Tara brought his attention back to the deck as she sucked on him slowly, taking his length all the way into her throat driving a throaty groan of delight from Jesse as he looked down and lovingly stroked her face.

"You did so good before pretending to be mad when I came out of that room with that slut, Mommy," Jesse commended Tara. It was true. She did an amazing job of seeming upset at Jesse having sex with that woman. Neither Andy nor Kate knew that Tara had been in that room together with them not twenty minutes earlier as Jesse plowed that slut whilst Tara was sat astride his face. The thought of that and Tara's oral worship of Jesse's cock tipped him over the edge.

"Oh yeah. Oh, Mommy. I'm gonna shoot my cum in your mouth. UNGH!" Jesse yelled as he came into Tara's mouth, his cock spurting inside. Tara just left her mouth open and let Jesse's seed land on her tongue before turning to her sister who was staring right at the two of them and showed her the spunk in her mouth to taunt her and got up and kissed Jesse, the two of them mashing their tongues and his semen together, some of it spilling out onto her breasts and his chest.

This was going so sweet and Jesse had further plans for Kate but he needed Andy to be awake to really cuckold that asshole. He enjoyed watching Kate bounce on Carlos' cock looking over to her passed-out flake of a husband. When Kate and Tara brunched she always made such a big-deal of how sleazy Jesse was, well, by the end of the night this stuck-up, would-be whore would be begging for his cock.

"I want you to strut past your sister and go to work on Mason, can you do that, Mommy?" Jesse whispered. Tara looked at him deep in his eyes, the love between them stronger than ever, their subterfuge completely fooling the now not-so-innocent couple. Tara strut past Kate who was still being fucked by Carlos, flaunting every aspect of her delicious sexuality before lying on Mason and waking and up his cock with her hand.

"If you're struggling Kate, call-out to Andy. I'm sure he can help you get-off!" Jesse yelled above the noise of the moans and groans and grunts on the deck. Kate looked over to Andy who was still passed out. Jesse had nothing to worry about on this front, he had enough speed and coke inside him to make him last the weekend and would be awake for another two hours yet. Plenty long enough to work the plan through to completion.

"Andy! Oh! Oh, Andy! Please! Andrew!" Kate yelled, but to no avail. She desperately wanted her husband to come to her, to come and help her get off, to finish, but he was just lying there dead to the world. It was at that point that Jesse slowly walked over, stroking his cock as Kate shook her head.

"No, no! I want Andy." Kate mouthed through moans. Jesse knelt next to her still stroking his cock as Carlos pistoned in and out of her.

"Hey, Carlos, slow it down, man. Let's take this lady to heaven and back," Jesse suggested. Jesse was gonna savour the destruction of this woman and her perfect life. "Oh, Kate. Andy can't help. He's too wrapped up in his own pleasure to care. Let Jesse take care of it."

With that Jesse with his remaining hand gently rolled Kate's clit over whilst taking her right nipple into his mouth. Kate moaned into the night as her eyes rolled back into her head like a feasting shark.

"Is that good, baby girl?" Jesse asked in his best mock good guy voice. This bitch may be dragged kicking and screaming to the dark side but he'd get her there, even if she was kicking and screaming.

"Please don't!' Kate replied as the waves of delight crashed over her with Jesse's tongue working through her defences and moving her on to more delicious highs.

"What kind of man brings the finest woman of the night to an orgy, and then flakes out cause he's too concerned with his own pleasure?" Jesse suggested, planting the seeds of doubt into Kate's mind as she rode on this amazing new cock. Jesse gently rubbed her clit as he whispered some more in her ear. "Look at him over there. If I were here at the party with you I promise you I would not fall asleep...ever. Your pleasure would be the only thing on my mind."

"No, oh please stop, no," Kate whispered back before biting her lip and moaning, her control and civilised veneer slowly slipping away as she impaled herself on Carlos' monster. Jesse went back to sucking on Kate's tits and brought his hand from her clit to maul that left breast as the right one got his full oral attention. Jesse stroked his cock with a fury now as he watched his pretty wife bounce her ass all over Mason's schlong as Mason feasted on those breasts that were already starting to swell with milk. As Tara turned to face Jesse he just winked at her and she smiled back, blowing him a kiss as she pulsed up and down moaning.

"You should try...ungh...Jesse's cock, Kate...ungh, oh yeah," Tara suggested as she fucked with Mason. Kate shook her head and looked over to Andy who was still on his back comically snoring now.

"You and I NEED to fuck, Kate," Jesse stated. He laid the word "need" out there so thickly. She still shook her head and so Jesse returned his fingers to her clit and it was like he'd turned on a light switch as she cried out in delight.

"You are the most succulent and desirable woman here, isn't she Tara?" Jesse asked.

"So desirable," Tara countered as she got off Mason and moved to 69 him, gobbling his cock down with muffled pleasure.

"At least can I come on your tits?" Jesse asked, again letting his words lilt like he was really a nice guy, even though his plan was to impregnate two women tonight, ruining one of them.

"I guess...I guess that would be...OH GOD, YEAH...That would be okay." Kate replied as Jesse stood up.

"Oh yeah, take that you delicious slut," Jesse roared as he splayed Kate's tits with his cum as Tara munched on surfer cock with a sly grin. Beneath her Kate could feel Carlos orgasm building and she slipped off him, his cum landing all over her stomach, but it was Jesse's cum that was the big deal. Jesse had marked her, she would be his now and there would be no going back now. It was time for the final phase to stick it to Andy and destroy Kate. Jesse carefully lifted Kate up and led her to the back of the deck before it sloped down to a grassy embankment. Together Jesse and Kate watched as Tara jerked Mason's seed into her mouth as she kept it on her tongue again as the blonde man moaned his orgasm into the morning. Tara then got up and walked over to Jesse and tongue kissed him. Kate couldn't believe what she'd just seen. Jesse then looked into Kate's eyes and kissed her also, letting his tongue with his wife's saliva and Mason's cum enter her mouth, before she strutted over to Vanessa and the two of them walked over to Andy to wake him. As they did Jesse kept an eye on them as he kissed Kate and pawed at her breasts as she wrapped her fingers around his cock. If this night could have gone more perfect Jesse didn't know how? As Kate stroked his cock he wondered if he should keep her on as some kind of concubine to bear his children until she was too old and fat and he could kick her to the curb. Jesse watched as Andy came to and looked at Kate, standing there with Jesse with a look of resigned defeat on his face. Jesse now landed the killer blows.

"Oh my god, have you seen Andy? He's looking at you in total disgust," Jesse chided,

"Andy, please," Kate whispered as Jesse rubbed his hands all over his prize.

"He'd rather enjoy those two sluts than walk a few feet and be with the sexiest woman I have ever seen," Jesse mocked Kate as she kept repeating.

"No, Andy, please." she meekly whispered.

"Give yourself to me and I will show you how a real man should treat someone as fine as you," Jesse berated Kate before sliding his fingers into her pussy and turning her head to face him.

They kissed hungrily as she gave herself to Jesse, in the process of being turned by being told everything she didn't want to hear and Andy being rendered powerless by being told everything he wanted to hear...or so it seemed.

Now

I sat there in stunned silence as Vanessa laid it out there. My failure as a husband, the perfect trap I had walked into set by my Brother-in-Law and my conniving, complicit and pretty-fucking-far-from-innocent Sister-in-Law, who was not only in on it, but concocted the entire plan to wreck my marriage, and finally my complete lack of desire in the hot-tub for the hottest woman at the party because I was too caught up on my own pleasure to do the right thing and pleasure her myself. Vanessa was right. I left her on her own against Tara and Jesse who had worked as a team to beat her down and she had no chance in that situation. I looked over to see Brian was still talking to Kate. She was nodding at him crying, I was crying and Vanessa was sitting there with the smuggest look on her face.

"YOU were the villain hiding in plain sight," the witch stated coldly. "Like so many loser men you came here thinking you could get some fresh pussy but didn't give a rat's-ass for your wife's pleasure and then blamed her for taking it."

I just sat there and nodded like a naughty schoolboy. I'd come here to tear down Vanessa and here she was explaining everything so clearly on where the problem lay. It was my cake-and-eat-it self that was the issue, but I was determined that I at least had some words that would wilt her.

"I may be a villain, but you guys...you're the devils here," I replied, angrily.

"That's right," Vanessa replied. "And if you get in bed with the devil then expect to get fucked," Vanessa remarked, coldly.

"You did fuck us. You fucked us over good," I stated hoping to get a reaction this time. All she did was grin deviously and waft that mane of blonde hair back.

"You know there is a way of beating the devil, Andy," Vanessa offered. I found myself sitting up at this proclamation.

"Which is?" I just had to know.

"Enjoy it," she replied. I snorted in indignation. Enjoy it? Enjoy what? We tried that last time and we all knew where that left us. It was then I thought about that. Last time. There was a last time, but why was there a 'this time'?

"So, why did Kate and I get invited tonight?" I enquired. A sly, knowing look appeared on Vanessa's face.

"We know Troy," Vanessa said, a smirk appearing on her features that I understood the meaning of immediately.

"Wait. You know Troy? When did you guys last..."know" him?" I queried with finger speech marks as Vanessa grinned, her teeth seeming maniacal in the crazy coloured lights.

"About a month and a half ago. He said he was going out with this fine piece of ass named Kate, but she seemed hung-up over something, so he wanted to bring her to the Halloween party to loosen her up," Vanessa remarked with salacious twinkle in her eye as she slipped her fingers into her panties and began to rub. "I didn't tell him she was hung-up over us of course."

I felt my stomach turn and the entire house seemed to tilt and laugh at me at that moment.

"He also said he'd met her ex-husband...and he seemed like a total pussy."

I could feel the rage pour over me at that comment. People around had again manipulated us in plans of their making, leaving Kate and I caught up in their webs and it seemed like no-one was on our side. I looked up and now Kate, my Kate. was also missing and the crowd had gone from dancing and flirting to far more.

In one corner Spider-man had his web-shooter out and was being passionately gobbled down by Black Widow whose zip was down to her waist as she removed her tits from the costume and began to pull on her nipples as her other hand slipped between into the body suit and down between her thighs as her tongue rolled out of her mouth to really taste his meat. Over by the window a slutty cop was being caressed by two slutty burglars, one of the burglars had kept her mask on but was missing her top, her fake tits seeming to glow as the disco lights bounced off them as she buried her fingers in the cop's snatch, whilst the other burglar only had on her stripy top as she man-handled the cop's boobs, and finally I could see on one table Daenerys Targaryen was being wildly fucked by Batman whilst she sucked off Harry Potter's biological wand as he closed his eyes and revelled in the white-haired woman's work, all the time whilst Monster Mash played in the background.

The house was beating me...again!

I wanted to run, to head out and never come back and leave Nikki, leave Troy and especially leave Vanessa and Brian and their machinations and just get the Hell out of this crazy town so that I never saw any of them again when something remarkable happened. Vanessa did something that I never unexpected. She removed her fingers from her snatch, walked over, fished something out of her bustier and laid it on the bar next to me.

"Last time you were here I gave your wife a buzz to get her through the night. I always wondered if I gave it to the wrong person," Vanessa commented as she removed her hand to reveal two grey rectangular, grey capsules just sitting on the bar.

"What is that? Coke? Speed?" I asked.

"It's something Brian uses for these gatherings. It's a mixture of Cialis, Focusin and Adderall. Apparently students use it for exams, and other reasons. It aids recall. One tablet will keep you awake for 8 hours so if you're smart you could be wide-awake till tomorrow afternoon, easy. Only question is, are you smart?"

I put them in my pocket but before I headed out into the night I had some final words for Vanessa.

"I really don't care any more. I am going to find my wife and we are going to leave this house and we are NEVER coming back," I stated with absolute certainty to Vanessa who stared back at me with equal certainty before she said...

"Not if I find her first." Vanessa sneered before straightening herself down and looking at her guests as if to best assess the optimum partners for this evening. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get fucked."

"Well, at least we can agree on that," I came right back at her, electing to walk off and leave her feeling like I'd got one over on her rather than hang around and give her the chance of a better reply.

I headed into the bowels of the house as the world began to rotate around me, the overlook hotel of sex performing the same spell as before. I got to the staircase and gripped the bannister to stop myself from slipping out of consciousness again and made my way upstairs, but there was a problem. Now there were two ways to go and two equally long corridors with bedrooms. As I stood there looking down into them I could see that the walls seemed to be moving rhythmically as their occupants escapades spilled out into the corridors, moans could be heard in every room as "ooh's" and "ah's" escaped out from their four walls and into hallway as a symphony of sexual bliss. I closed my eyes and decided to go in the direction of the most noise...the new wing. I headed towards the first door to get my Kate and get out of here. I pushed open the door...and went inside.

The curtains and shadows of the room in which I found my Kate last time were replicated here. "These places must be for the voyeurs. Vanessa thinks of everything." I thought. I moved through the shadows as the giggles inside the room drew me in, and sitting there, on a chair, was Troy. In front of him licking up and down his cock was a woman with black curly hair and another woman with a red bob. Neither of them were Kate. The brunette had a natural body and black stockings while the red-head was naked with augmented boobs. The two of them would let their tongues play up and down his cock then, when they reached the top they would combine again in a kiss with each other. Troy was watching this with a look of pure joy. His big-bad wolf mask was now off and placed on the dresser like an extra witness to events.

"Oh, yeah. Oh that's good. Your tongues feel amazing, ladies," Troy praised them as he gently stroked their hair, both of them smiling at him as they drew their tongues up and down his length, relishing his taste.

The black-haired woman then stood up and lay down on the bed, her stockinged legs draped over the side as the red-head gobbled down on Troy's cock some more. Troy watched as the brunette stuck her fingers in her cunt whilst tugging on her boobs, looking over to him with a gaze that said "Please fuck me." Troy looked over at her with eyes full of desire, letting her know he would not disappoint. He pushed back the red-head and kissed her before holding his manhood out and walking towards the prone subject on the bed. His cock had a kink in it which was annoying but it was neither as big or as thick as mine which I took some solace in. He wasn't equipped like an elephant like in my previous nightmare dream.