All the Devils are Here Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Troy ran his cock up and down the brunette's lips, holding himself at her entrance as the red-head got on the bed, her ass in the air before she started to kiss the brunette, their hands exploring each other as Troy enjoyed the view. Eventually though the view was not enough and he moved forward and got his cock inside the brunette. I heard her moan on the bed as Troy slowly moved in and out, savouring the sensation while his other hand travelled to the red-head's ass, his fingers playing with her labia as she rolled her butt in the air before he slipped two fingers inside her.

All three of them were moving in a rhythm now as Troy's fingers and cock moved together at the same pace and the two women's hands were moving in the same cadence. Troy's eyes were wide as he feasted on the women. If the view was amazing from here, it must have been incredible from where Troy was. I didn't need to imagine how good it looked fucking two women at the same time as I'd already fucked Vanessa whilst Tara rode her face, Vanessa's tongue eaking delightful mewls from Tara's delicious twat.

And that was the problem. I knew I should have been thrilled to watch this threesome unfold in front of me, considering I knew one of the players involved, but now when I thought of anything like that I could only think of me watching helplessly as Kate let Jesse fuck her. I knew that was true because Tara and Vanessa told me it was. At that point I would have given anything to change that night, but I couldn't. I couldn't even let go of Kate giving herself willingly to Jesse. I wish it had never happened, that I'd never made that deal with the devil.

Then I remembered Vanessa's story before, about the things that were actually true that night and all the things I didn't know. Maybe this was true of what I thought I saw. Maybe it was my memory that was wrong. If only I could fully remember...remember fully!...RECALL! I rummaged around my pockets furiously "Please be here, please be here, please be here," I whispered to myself as I ran through my pockets in a desperate panic and found one of the rectangular grey capsules. It looked like a little tombstone but right now it was my only lifeline to the memories of that night, and as Troy and the two women in the bedroom bucked in frenzied excitement, I said a little prayer.

"I'm not a man who believes in God and I don't believe in heaven, but I am in Hell. I am begging all the Devils here, please, show me that night, show me that night in the truest of details, show me that night with my own emotions and ego removed, show me that night as it was, not how I thought it was and I will be yours till the end of time."

I placed the capsule in my mouth and swallowed and tried to focus back to that night, to that experience between Jesse and Kate, but nothing happened.

"Well I guess it was worth a HUUUUUH!" I breathed and suddenly I was back there.

3 Years Earlier

Andy left the now and could see himself in the past, but the past he thought he recognised was not what he thought it was. On the deck he could see himself fucking Vanessa as Tara was astride Vanessa's face, but he could see Kate kissing Jesse, but without the false narration of Tara and Vanessa and she was fighting him. He could feel her pain and see her thought processes as she tried to stop him getting inside her.

She was holding him back, pushing him back trying to stop him from getting in her, Kate was thinking if she made him cum he'd stop. Of course Kate wasn't to know that with all the speed and coke inside Jesse nothing would make him stop. He WANTED to breed Kate out and preferably he wanted her to want it, but now that plan was going a little bit wrong. For all his sweet talk, all his effort, all his words of love she was still fighting like a demon to rebuff him. She covered her pussy to deny him entry then tried to dry hump him when he finally forced her to the ground, but still he wouldn't stop. He kept grabbing at her and yanking her and pulling at her, bruises were starting to appear on her body from his exertions, he'd have to try a different tactic.

"Kate, look at him over there," Jesse whispered to Kate. "He's in ecstasy with his new two favourite women. Is it right to deny me when he doesn't want you?"

Kate looked over and could see the three people undulating together. Andy's thrusts seemed to push Vanessa's tongue deep into Tara's twat as they moved sweatily together, Andy's thrusts acting like some kind of perpetual fucking machine.

"Please let me inside, Kate. I respect your boundaries, Kate, and will make you feel SO good," Jesse continued as Kate struggled against him. She kept pushing him back as he tried to slip his long, skinny dick inside her. She always had an inkling there was something wrong with Jesse, something nasty, something violent and this was just confirming it. She had to bring out the big guns and do something she'd tried to avoid so as not to hurt his feelings.

"No!" Kate demanded. She had read girly magazines and knew the rules of sex parties like this. Kate never told Andy but she would masturbate to these stories when she was home alone, the idea of fucking while others fucked around her, the raw primal nature of it turned Kate on, and she would always get out her favourite toy whilst he was at work and use it on herself to really have massive earth-shattering orgasms, and tonight, tonight she had lived that fantasy, fucking wildly with Mason and Carlos, letting them shoot their cum all over her and in her mouth, it really turned her on. It always hurt her that she could never share these kinds of fantasies with Andy as she didn't know what he would think of his innocent wife. However even at sex parties there were rules, unwritten codes of conduct that everyone understood and the big, unwritten rule was "No meant no" and everyone would respect those rules, including Jesse, right? Wrong.

Jesse forced Kate's shoulders down fiercely, digging his fingers in causing more bruises. Kate looked over to the three others for help, for Andy to save her but he just kept blankly fucking Vanessa. Why wasn't he coming over? What had she done wrong? Tara had fucked Jesse, Brian had had Vanessa several times but Andy was completely removed, even now when this awful man was trying to rape Kate he was just looking over as if nothing was happening.

Kate began to dry hump Jesse some more to get him to cum, get him to stop, hoping he'd just finish and be done with her. She had no idea of his grand plan for the night and even now, exhausted and bruised she tried her damndest to stop him. She could see Tara and Vanessa looking over and talking about her but she didn't hear them. She was busy trying to get Jesse to his climax so she could go to Andy. As her strength started to go Kate figured reasoning with Jesse might work, as she was running out of options.

"Don't put it on me. I'm not safe," said Kate expecting that this would stop Jesse but it just excited him more. He knew this was the case and wanted Kate ruined. As Jesse moved on top of her Kate gripped his ass, her thinking being "if I can turn him on enough I can still get out of this" but Jesse was having none of it, constantly moving his cock to her twat.

"Stop!" Kate said. She'd already said no and he was still gripping his cock to try and get inside her.

"We can't," Kate said looking over pleadingly to Andy. Why wasn't he helping her? Jesse was trying to get his cock-head through her lips.

"We shouldn't" Kate continued, her legs now exhausted from pushing from fighting from trying to fend off this fucking asshole.

"Jesse!" Kate exclaimed to try and break him into reality.

"STOP BEING SUCH A BITCH!" Jesse yelled. For a moment he looked panicked. He shared a glance with Tara, the red-haired Vixen looking at Jesse accusingly as if to say "you're ruining the plan!"

By this point with all the "no's" all the "stops" all the reasoning Kate was beaten, literally her body was covered in bruises from Jesse mauling her and she was so tired. Kate then said the word that would haunt her nightmares for the next two years as hers and Andy's lives fell apart.

"Okay," Kate replied, laying back and putting her arms by her sides. She surrendered. What was the point? Andy didn't want her, Tara didn't help her, even Vanessa was too caught up in her pleasure to offer any assistance. She didn't look at Jesse as he grinned like a lunatic and pushed his ridiculously long dick inside her, she thought she could somehow get him out before he finished like Carlos, but she was too wound up from the Orgasm she'd wanted to share with Andy. She was completely lost. Kate didn't hear herself beg for Jesse as the orgasm she'd been saving went to the wrong person, she didn't hear Jesse laughing triumphantly as he pumped her full of his cum leaving her laying on the deck in tears of pain and sorrow and heartbreak as her dreams of family with Andy were now in ruins as was her marriage, no doubt. Sadly for Kate she did look up long enough to see Andy pass out again before Jesse grabbed her roughly and took her again.

The Now

I stood there in shock. In our arguments I had repeatedly said she had let Jesse fuck her. Let him. That was my memory...and it was false. During that night she had fought his words and fought his drug-enhanced strength to try and avoid sex with him with absolute ferocity, telling him to stop on numerous occasions, that should have been it. He should have stopped. Kate had been absolutely clear and fought like a demon till she had no more strength left and wound up covered in bruises and covered in cum. And what did I do to help? When I was feeling resentful and sorry for myself I rolled onto her and fucked her as well, like a petulant teenager.

Vanessa was wrong. I wasn't just a villain, I was the biggest Devil here, and I hadn't just failed her, I had been an inactive accomplice and watched as Jesse virtually raped my wife at a sex party. Part of me wanted to go out, buy a shotgun and blow his guts out, but revenge would have to wait for later. Right now I had someone else I had to make things right with, an incredible, beautiful, sensual woman who I had to save from the absolute filth around us.

I was determined to make things right. I had no idea how wrong they'd eventually get this evening.

* * * * * *

Part 3 to follow in a week's time and I'll see you all in the comments section.