All Comments on 'All the Devils are Here Pt. 03'

by Emilymcplugger

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
HC6991HC6991about 2 years ago

I'm usually not a fan of 'unofficial' sequels to original stories, but I'm really enjoying this! Hope you continue!

EmilymcpluggerEmilymcpluggerabout 2 years agoAuthor

2 more parts to go and they’ve already been written.

Hope you enjoy the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is written that Andy loves Kate. I like stories with imperfect people. But Andy is written a a moron that should be required to live in a home for the mentally handicapped with adult supervision and as a 14 year old that is so easily distracted by the various sex playrooms. I found each room boring to read. Especially the Newlywed Room.

In the original Kate and Andy traveled a dark path with potential to hurt their marriage. This story began with great potential. The revelations about Tara, Jesse, Brian and Vanessa’s part 3 years ago was presented as if everyone could read everyone’s minds.

That said the revelations should have detonated a nuclear rage in Andy and driven him to find Kate. As written to this point I hope Kate enjoys the party, continues to grow emotionally more open accepting of sexual fun and moves on from Andy. I don’t like T his version of Andy.

SSFguySSFguy11 months ago

I love all the kinky sex, especially with the newlyweds and the wife's brother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmilymcplugger@Emilymcplugger
Writing a story just as a one-off, maybe. Or maybe two. We’ll see. Well, we did see. We’re two stories done and two collections of short parody songs in POETRY. Next it was my oft-promised story of a virus/mind-control/reluctance/seduction/erotic horror/Sci-Fi story…The...