All the Devils are Here Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nearly there. Don't stop now, Mary. Oh yes, Mary! OH JESUS, MARY AND JOSEPH, I'M CUMMING! NNNGGHHH! FUCK!" Jan screamed.

"Time." said Dave.

For a moment Jan and Mary just froze looking at each other before Jan pulled the girl in for a kiss, their mouths open, their tongues sliding against each other as they lost themselves in the moment, their eyes closed, their mouths moving joyfully against each other before Jan pulled away.

"Thank you," Jan stated, bringing her fingers up to her mouth and sucking off the residue, before offering them to the bride who grabbed the hand and brought it in her mouth. Everyone was still stroking themselves as eventually the two women disentangled and Mary returned to her spot between the two boys.

For a moment nothing happened until Brian returned his cock to his pants, not before Mary managed to sneak a peek at it and then passed the bong to Vanessa who sucked it up and passed it on some more. After it returned to Brian Jan looked over at Dave.

"Well?" Jan asked.

"Well what?" Dave chuckled.

"Am I the best sex you ever had?" Jan demanded. Dave put his hand on the outline before replying.

"Absolutely," Dave replied, only to be met by a buzz from the machine. "Dammit!"

Everyone laughed at Dave till they remembered the forfeit. Then Mary, Brian, Jan and Vanessa all "OOH'd" at the question the card raised. "Masturbate over underwear. Person of the same sex. 30 seconds." For a moment Dave looked at Brian before moving next to Joseph and grabbing his firm member.

"Sorry about this. Hope you don't mind," Dave suggested politely as he gripped Joseph's shaft underneath his dress trousers. From the other side of the bride, Chester laughed.

"Heh, heh, heh! Gay," Chester observed. Dave smiled, straddled the bride and gripped Chester's girth as well.

"30 seconds, Brian," said Dave, his hands around two trousered cocks as he looked deeply at Mary, whose eyes were trying to be in three different places at once.

"30 seconds," said Brian as Dave began to move his hands, bringing unexpected grunts, thrusts and moans from the two lads as they tried to ignore the feeling that Dave's hand was creating. You could tell Dave was feeling them building up as the tension in the room was growing to a point where someone may explode, including me. The bride now was sharing her stare with the trousered outlines on either side of her and was wriggling in her seat, whilst others openly masturbated away; she was still fully dressed and merely stroking her leg. I imagined she was already soaking between her legs as she looked up and locked eyes with Dave, the two of them gazing at each other, longingly until...

"Time," said Brian, as Dave removed his hands. "Sorry, lads. Maybe we'll finish next time."

The lads were sat there looking puzzled as they clearly enjoyed Dave's efforts as he sat next to Jan and kissed her, their tongues merging, Jan's hand reaching for Dave's impressive bulge as his hands grabbed for his wife's left boob. Jan and Chester and Joseph watched with lust-filled looks clearly wanting so much more. I knew it was already way past the point of no-return for the newcomers. A very small part of me wanted to stop it, to protect them, but the far greater part of me also wanted to see what would happen next. Mary then took charge, removed the next card and looked at her husband.

"What is my favourite sexual position?" Mary asked him, proudly. Joseph placed his hand on the outline and thought for a moment before entering what was clearly a guess.

"Er ...missionary?" Joseph asked.

"Nope," the bride replied cheerily, causing the device to buzz. More laughter emerged from everyone except me. Mary rotated the card to retrieve his forfeit, her eyes going wide in shock. "Oh my!"

"What?" Brian asked. It was a nice effort at deceit but there was no way that Brian didn't know what these cards said.

"The forfeit is twofold. One. Perform oral on opposite sex 30 seconds and..." Mary was clearly still dumbfounded at the escalation of these forfeits as she shook her head for a minute as if that would make the words disappear. "And all players remove pants or skirts."

Mary then looked around the room smugly as Brian got his pants off, his hard-on outlined nicely by his tight briefs, Vanessa stayed seated to remove her skirt just leaving her see-through panties on that revealed everything anyway.

Dave removed his bottoms, Jan of course had removed her skirt previously, her soaked white knickers already on display, now that Dave's pants were removed his throbbing package just burst through the front of his boxers. The two lads just looked at each other, got up and removed their pants to reveal their tenting boxers. When they were all done they turned to the bride.

"Technically this is an all in one so it's not bottoms or a top," Mary insisted, to assorted boos from everyone else.

"You should lose the dress, Sis," Chester suggested.

"Or your panties," the Groom recommended. Mary stared at Joseph indignantly for a second before getting up, unzipping her dress and letting it fall to the ground, revealing a white lingerie set with stockings and suspender belt, eliciting an "ooh" from everyone in the room.

"Sorry, boys," said the ravishing bride. "The knicks are staying on."

Little did she know how little time would pass before they were off.

"So, who's it to be, Joseph?" Dave asked.

"Oh, the oral," Joseph remembered. He looked at Jan who just shook her head.

"I'm still sore after your wife," Jan complimented the bride. Joseph then turned his eyes to Vanessa who simply lay back and moved her see-through unders to one side and coldly stated...

"30 seconds, Brian,"

Vanessa held aside her underwear revealing a dripping pussy, her lips glistening already. The groom crawled over like a dog going to his water bowl. As Joseph started to lick Vanessa's twat Brian started the timer. Vanessa and the groom seemed to be in a delightful sync as both of them had their eyes rolled back. The groom had locked his arms around Vanessa's legs and was performing zig-zags up and down Vanessa's quim. Brian was rubbing himself whilst watching this as was everyone else, even the bride had her hand underneath her panties waistline as she helped herself off, watching her husband pleasure Vanessa orally.

"Oh, fuck it!" Brian shouted as he got up and removed his own underwear entirely, and started to tug on his thick, squat dick as he watched Joseph enthusiastically devour his wife. Jan and Dave followed with even Chester sliding his boxers down and tugging away his 7 inches as his sister looked wide-eyed at her brother's solid appendage.

The bride then looked to her left to see Dave and Jan stroking each other's bodies as they jerked themselves off. Jan looked up at Mary as she slipped her fingers inside herself before looking at Joseph's ass still covered with his boxer shorts. She quickly yanked them down to his knees and inserted her index finger into his rectum.

"HMPH!" Joseph moaned into Vanessa's pussy as Jan discovered his prostate and tickled it inside him with her spare hand. Joseph's rod bouncing in delight at the sensation. At the other end Vanessa had her hands behind Joseph's head, cementing his mouth against her pussy as she thrust against him.

"Don't stop! Oh, don't stop, you fine boy!" Vanessa sighed as she clenched her teeth and let her head roll back

"Time," Brian said

"Oh, you son of a bitch!" barked Vanessa at Brian getting giggles from some while others were still gasping. It was amazing how serious it had gotten so quickly. The entire room had gone from "this is fun" to "WE NEED TO FUCK" in a few heady minutes. Even I had to work hard to keep my breathing quiet. The groom then took the card and looked at Mary.

"What's my favourite sexual position?" he asked. She just came out with a quick "Pfff!" before placing her hand on the outline.

"That's easy. Blow job," Mary chimed. The hand dinged its approval of her intimate knowledge and the bride punched a 'yes' out. It made me chuckle that she was still treating this game as something she could win.

"Well, Chester. Do you know Mary's favourite sexual position as you three are together in here?" Vanessa asked, coyly.

"How am I supposed to know?" Chester queried before putting his hand on the required spot and saying. "Girl on top?"

"Nope. It's doggy style!" the bride stated gleefully. I knew that such information was like gold nuggets to Brian and Vanessa and they would store that for later. Now however it was time for the forfeit.

"Perform oral on opposite sex. 30 seconds," Brian reminded Chester. Chester looked at the obvious home for his tongue only to be rebuffed.

"I'm still REALLY sensitive down there," Jan responded.

"Me too. Sorry," Vanessa cooed, showing no genuine remorse. With this in mind Chester looked back at Mary who, by now, was dripping wet through her panties and clearly desperate for someone, anyone, to get her to the end.

"It's only oral. It's not like it's real sex," Chester offered as a comment.

"Don't do it, don't do it, don't do it" I thought as I hid like a thief in the shadows.

"Okay," Mary said as she moved her underwear aside to grant Chester access to her most private area. The room had reached boiling point. Mary's breaths were quick, her heart pounding, she needed to get off, she wanted a cock inside her, but failing that a tongue, a finger, anything would do, anybody's tongue or finger, even Chester's. She may have moved her underwear but her eyes were on him stroking his friend as he moved up to go to work, his eyes looking up at his sister's face as he moved his body to the floor, only breaking off to look at the target in front of him and move in for the kill.

"30 seconds," said Brian.

Chester went to work on his sister's cunt, lapping away like he was munching down the tastiest ice cream, his tongue licking quickly up and down to try and get the experience out of the way.

"Chest, slow down, baby," Mary sighed as she stroked his head. Chest nodded and began to savour the licks and Mary rocked her head back in appreciation. Here he was only in a shirt now, licking his sister's pussy who was down to her underwear whilst her husband was jerking off next to her.

At this stage Joseph was tired of being an inactive participant and leant over to start sucking her tit.

"FUCK! Oh, that's it, so good, my good boys. Don't stop, don't stop, my beautiful boys," said Mary as the two men closest to her began the process of making her cum. At this point an unseen switch seemed to go off in the room as the other four participants got naked right away, no longer would there be a timer, it was now a free-for-all as Vanessa moved her face under Chester's dick and grabbed him and pulled him into her mouth.

"Hmmm!" Vanessa moaned as she sucked Chester deep inside her, Chester didn't even react to that as he continued to munch away at Mary's Pussy, the bride still tenderly stroking his hair as he lapped away at his sister's snatch, meanwhile Brian moved himself between Vanessa's legs and was using her juices to wet the head of his cock as he took in the incredible view in front of him, eventually succumbing to desire and sliding himself inside her.

Meanwhile Joseph was now occupied by Jan who was bouncing up and down on his cock as he momentarily was distracted from his wife's tits. The mousy haired woman was slowly impaling herself on Joseph's rock-hard member as he moved his hands to her breasts and started mauling those, Jan grabbing his hands and using her own made certain he was massaging them in the correct way.

Only Dave was unoccupied but not for much longer as the door behind me opened and the black guy and the dumpy brunette from the Trapeze room walked in, completely naked.

"Excuse me," the guy said to me and I stepped out of his way. This seemed to get the attention of Vanessa who looked my way, stopping sucking Chester's cock to merely give him a hand-job. She stared right at me as Brian continued to vigorously fuck her. I knew I was in shadow so wondered how she could see me. Then I realised, it was my silver contact lenses, they must be reflecting the light.

"Hey, Jo-Jo and Meredith are here," Brian cheered as they walked in, Meredith headed over to Dave, grabbing his cock and moving her tongue in his mouth. Meanwhile Jo-Jo merely bent down near the bride so his cock was at her mouth level. Mary took a look up at Jo-Jo who nodded in a fatherly manner, Mary then reached back, removed her hair band, letting her long blonde hair fall free, as if this was fully unleashing the harlot inside her, and then engulfed Jo-Jo's cock and began slavishly worshipping it causing him to gasp in delight at her efforts.

I was taking the scene in when I noticed that Vanessa was still Jerking Chester while looking straight at me in the darkness.

"Looks like you've not found Kate yet?" Vanessa remarked.

Shit! How could I have been so stupid. I had allowed myself to get caught up in the debauchery here and watched this ridiculous charade take place. What the hell was I thinking? I exited the orgy just as Vanessa cackled at my folly. Kate could be anywhere by now and with anyone and I just wasted another ten or fifteen minutes standing there watching them.

With Vanessa's laughter echoing through my ears I headed into the corridor to try and find Kate in another room, the next one I came across had yet another title (most of these pleasure rooms seemed to have themes). This one simply said

EYES WIDE SHUT BALLROOM

If you can't be you, be someone, or something, else.

Having never seen the film I had no idea what any of that actually meant so I headed in. This room had no voyeur section but there was an ante-room attached before entrance to the main room could be gained. This room was full on every wall, floor to ceiling, with masks. Some spots had masks missing and I assumed that those were being used by the occupants inside. I noticed all the masks had one distinct feature, they were all full-face or full-head masks. This was no room for oral, just hard fucking. At the door at the end of the room was a notice and a scanner, the notice read...

Entrance to this room requires a mask

No mask, no entry

All masks must remain on whilst in the room

Enjoy

I looked around at various options before I removed a black mask with silver flowers that seemed to go with my costume. I placed it over my head, put my face into the scanner and waited for it to confirm that I was good to go. Eventually it pinged and I went inside.

As expected this room was just sweat and lust and movement and desire. There was no place for subtlety in here as the people were clearly only interested in fucking the living daylights out of each other. The quietest I saw anyone was two women sitting on a chaise longues mutually masturbating, their hands a flurry of movement between each other's legs. I studied the bodies intently as they pulsed and moaned and yearned but neither was Kate. I tried to keep my attention on people that had long, wavy, brown hair and were my height, but even with such a requirement it was hard not to get distracted by what was going on in front of me. On the floor and on the furniture most people were naked, clothes discarded as if the bodies containing them were on fire. Hips mashing together, producing so much flesh-pounding it sounded like applause. I watched as people of various sizes colours and sexes fucked like this was their last night on earth. On the ballroom floor women were on all-fours being pummelled from behind by different guys, no expressions on their faces, only the moans and breaths and sighs beneath the masks being any indication of the pleasure that was going on.

"OH OH OH, FUCK! YEAH! FUCK ME HARD! MAKE ME CUM! FUCK MY ASS" where the shouts and screams that could be heard by the women on the floor as they had to communicate over the face coverings with those doing the frenzied plowing behind them as they moaned and groaned and sighed with delight.

"FUCK, YEAH! COME FOR ME! FUCKING HELL! YOU FUCKING LOVE IT DON'T YOU! OH YOU SEXY BITCH!" were the throaty shouts from behind as the guys pummelled their willing victims in front of them. The room seemed to be throbbing around me as I walked about like a weird interloper, my eyes looking for a perfect body in a sea of flesh, birthmarks and secret places where only I knew there were and listening for a soft voice that now had a hard edge.

Around the walls other people were either sat, fucking in a slightly less frenzied way or were recovering their strength for the next batch of vigorous pounding. One guy was sitting there with an ornate elephant mask trying to jerk himself into readiness watching the 3D porno going on around him, one woman was inserting two fingers inside herself as she observed the living, breathing carnival of flesh, beneath her life-like Panda mask. A Jester was in the missionary position on the floor being ridden by a woman in a dog mask, bouncing herself off his cock reverse cowgirl, her boobs flopping around either side of her chest.

"OH, FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARDER, YOU DIRTY FUCKINHG CLOWN!" the dog woman cried out as she slammed her ass against the jester's pelvis, her hips being met by his manic thrusts as he gripped her hips tight, riding her as much as she was riding him.

"YOU DIRTY BITCH! YOU FUCKING LOVE IT DON'T YOU!" he yelled as he fucked her frantically. "HOW MANY GUYS HAVE YOU FUCKED SO FAR, YOU SLUT!"

"FIVE!" the dog woman confessed with a laugh as she pummelled herself down on him. "NOW FILL ME, JESTER! FILL ME!'

The Jester bucked his hips up and held onto hers cementing her in place as his body went rigid as he pumped the woman riding him full of cum, bringing laughter from her as his dick flopped out of her and she lay her body on top of his. I carried on walking after getting caught up in this display and saw more strange things, including a horse fucking a unicorn from behind (I wondered if they were trying to make a new breed) but the next thing that really drew my attention was seeing two people standing against the wall, staring intently at each other. The guy was wearing a demon mask, slow fucking a woman wearing a Guy Fawkes mask from "V for Vendetta", but this was no frenzied display of lust and animalistic urge.

I felt myself pulled in as I watched their hypnotic display, they seemed to be tenderly into each other, the looks they gave were ones that seemed ...intimate as the demon moved slowly in and out of his Guy she nodded her approval at his deliberate movements, their hands caressing each other rather than grabbing as they calmly and tenderly fucked each other in stark contrast to everything else around them. I found myself staring intently as they moved their hips against each other, the guy lean and slim with white hair on his chest and his woman was lean as well, her abs visible in the light and her enhanced assets moving with their undulations. It was obvious to me what the difference was ...they were in love. It was beautiful to watch them take part in this orgy and maybe they had experienced their fun earlier with other couples, maybe they were just the voyeurs that the draped, shadow-rooms were made for, but these two ...they stood out.

Eventually the woman nodded at the guy and they both looked my way whilst I watched them fuck. They didn't stop, merely gazed back at me, a fully-dressed stranger on his own watching two middle-aged people (I wondered if they'd been athletes when they were younger) have sex in a room where more vigorous and acrobatic sex was occurring all around me. Wanting to leave them at peace I merely bowed and let them be, staying just a second longer to see them touch each other's masks as they continued to pleasure each other.