All the Devils are Here Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More animals fucked around me, with wolves fucking tigers, lions fucking rabbits, even a gorilla fucking a buffalo, but none of these were the person I was looking for. Again I had reached a dead-end in my search for Kate, my Holy Grail of the party. There was nothing for me here and although several sets of hands tried to pull me in and stroke and fondle and caress me with a variety of longing, lusty stares, the voice in my head kept pulling me back with one word.

Focus.

Focus, I had to focus. Last time I was here I allowed myself to be pleasured and taken and split from Kate. I might had been split from her now but I would not fall into the same traps tonight. I pulled myself from the throng in the room and re-emerged in the corridor. Four rooms had pulled me in and I was wasting time, time I didn't have. If I didn't act soon then any chance of conversation and redemption with the woman I loved would be lost.

As I looked down the corridor I could see a number of rooms with open doors and so made it my aim to just look in those to see if my ex-wife was in any of them, but sadly, she wasn't. Where the Hell was she? None of this made sense, she had to be here, I just had to figure out her motivations. She wanted to confront Brian and Vanessa like me, she had done that? Check. Now she had gone somewhere after that, where would she go after that, where would my Kate...

"HUUUUUUUUH!" I breathed in as if born-a-new. The thought struck me like an arrow in the chest, the place I hadn't looked but should have. The hot-tub and the deck. The home of my downfall. I ran back the way I came, trying hard to avoid naked and semi-naked revellers without sending them tumbling, I reached the stairs and raced down them as quickly as I could with a fucking cape acting as a trip hazard behind me, once I got to the ground floor I ran to the back patio, flung open the doors and saw something that took my breath away.

* * * * *

Thank you to everyone for coming this far, let me know your thoughts in the comments and I will see you in a week for part 4.