All the Devils are Here Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fancy a snack?" she said to me.

"Always," I responded, I looked at Kate's pussy that looked like it was still dripping with my cum, and licked long strokes up from her clit.

"OOOOOH!" Kate moaned, her head looking up the ceiling before fixing back on Nikki, moving from her knees up and down on Troy's cock, who was torn between looking at my new beige minx and his current girlfriend getting cunnilingus from someone else. I continued to orally appraise Kate's cunt as I remembered what Nikki liked.

"Stick your thumb in my ass!"

It was such a shocking statement the first time Nikki said that but it really helped her when I was going down on her. Would Kate feel the same though? Was I about to go too far? Too far? Who was I kidding? We were at a fucking orgy for christ sake. As long as neither party minded, few places were too far.

I began by rubbing my thumb around her puckered hole just to let her get used to the sensation, then I moved my head to the side so my tongue could gain better access to her pussy, then as she started to sigh contentedly, I pushed my the end of my thumb inside.

"Andy! OOH! Ooh, that's new! Oh, keep doing that!" Kate stated as I continued to tantalise her quim whilst rotating my thumb in her forbidden entrance. "Huur! Hurr! OOF! Yeah, keep going. Oh that's nice, oh, that's pretty!"

Meanwhile I could hear Nikki start to bounce more on Troy's legs as they started to go from casual, lazy intercourse to actual fucking, her hair bouncing like crazy as she upped the tempo.

"OH, Troy! You've got a nice cock!" Nikki said as she pulled his face to her breasts. "OH YEAH! Oh, man! Oh, you dirty bastard!"

Meanwhile I wanted to have a different taste of my ex-wife's wares and so stood up and slipped my length inside her, this time though with the aim of some slow, leisurely sex. Troy looked over at Kate and I and then he patted Nikki to remove herself, which she did. Troy then walked over to Kate cock in hand as if to put it in her mouth when something snapped inside me.

"Fuck off, Troy!" I barked. Troy looked scared for a moment and backed off. It was only later when I remembered I had my fangs in and silver eyes that I realised how terrifying I would look saying that. Kate turned to look at me after I got Troy to back away and I thought she was gonna snap at me for denying her pleasure, but instead she just grinned and winked at me. Kate seemed to like me being in charge, me taking charge ...and I liked it too, and wanted to do more. I pulled out of Kate then grabbed her like a groom picks up a bride and threw her on the bed.

"Ooh!" Kate cooed as she bounced on the mattress. I then eased inside her to be met with a different noise. "HMMMMMMM!"

"Nikki. On Kate's face," I ordered. Kate looked at me, shocked, eyes-wide. Clearly Kate had not done this before and felt momentarily out of her depth. "Honey, you got this."

Nikki moved herself astride Kate's face and I could see her have a bit of a nod of her head before she raised her arms to grab Nikki's thighs and let her tongue slip inside.

"Oh, oh, oh OOOH!" Nikki moaned as I slow-fucked Kate to give her time to savor what she was doing. I got to watch Kate perform on another woman for the first time. Nikki was moving her hips and undulating under her efforts but I imagine she was feeling a little overwhelmed in spite of all her previous experiences.

"That is so hot, Kate. Watching you lick Nikki's pussy. Is she doing a good job?" I asked Nikki.

"So good. Is this her first time? You can't tell," Nikki sighed. I could see Kate now take a leap from tentative licks to allowing herself to get into the moment, to really enjoy the taste and texture of Nikki's box and treat it with the admiration it deserved. "It's like she knows what she likes so she's doing it to me. UNGH!"

"You hear that Kate? Nikki LOVES what you're doing to her," I stated as I took the time to have a quick slam into Kate just to remind her what was going on at this end.

"I think she's a natural, she seems to know just where to ....Hmmmmm ...put that ...Ooooh ...tongue of hers," Nikki commented as she rolled her head around in delight. I'll say one thing for Nikki, when she liked what you were doing to her, she did let you know. I looked at Troy looking mournful at the scene and pointed to the bed.

"Hey, Troy. There's still a spot left for you, providing Nikki's okay with that?"

"Hell, yeah!" Nikki laughed. "Bring it, big guy!"

And with that Troy got onto the bed and fed his cock to Nikki. She swallowed him down and began to pleasure him whilst Kate pleasured Nikki and I pleasured Kate. All four of us were now connected like a strange new bucking creature, moaning and writhing and breathing together. I'd watch as Kate's tongue would make Nikki lose concentration and she would be forced to stop sucking Troy's cock and just work on him with her hand. She would breathe heavily for a while and then re-insert Troy's cock in her mouth, but eventually it got to be too much and her chest started to heave and her stomach muscles tighten and I could tell Kate had tipped her over the edge.

"Kate, you're doing an amazing job. You're gonna make Nikki come with your tongue, isn't she Nikki?" I asked.

"She so is. UNGH! OH WOW! OH IT'S HERE! Oh God! Don't stop Kate, NGGGGH!" Nikki Cried as her thighs trembled over Kate's face. I could see the excitement building up in Troy too.

"Troy, come on Nikki's tits!" I ordered. He nodded and jerked himself furiously till a stream of white splattered my girlfriend's body with his cum. I pulled out of Kate and pulled her up off the bed and kissed her, tasting Nikki's juices on her tongue and mouth. We looked each other deeply in the eyes with an understanding grin, before I remembered what Troy said originally and pointed at him. "So, Troy. If it's not what it looks like, what is it really?"

Kate and Nikki burst out laughing at that, Troy lay back on the bed covering his face and shaking his head in embarrassment at the ridiculousness of the comment.

"You know, I don't even know what I was gonna say it was!" he chuckled. "Are we all cool though?"

"Yeah, we're cool," I responded, before remembering what Vanessa had said about the reason Troy had brought Kate here and decided to use that against him for my own gain. "Say do you mind if I borrow Kate for the night, I think she's really starting to open-up?"

"No, no, NO! That's great. that's...yeah," Troy replied, falling for the same kind of trap I did last time. Kate and I walked out of there with Kate looking at me eager-eyed to try more rooms of delights.

"Where to now then?" Kate asked.

"We could always try the Trapeze room," I suggested. Her brow furrowed a moment before I led her to the relevant room. We went in and we stood in the shadows watching for a moment, taking in the splendour of the spectacular view. We watched as people engaged in oral exertions for the people they were with. It was a room where sex was a gift rather than a mutual transaction. We watched as people moaned and writhed and groaned under the strain of being on the receiving end of a lover's attention, sometimes more than one.

"I want to do that to you," Kate said to me. Of all the things we had done tonight that wasn't one of them, and after her stellar efforts the night we met again at the restaurant I was keen to sample a slow, deliberate blow-job from Kate.

"I'll take that," I replied, and I grabbed her hand and headed inside. I let my clothes fall entirely to the floor and Kate did the same. I then worked out how to attach myself to the straps so that I lifted up off the floor, my hips eventually becoming head height for Kate. Kate grabbed my cock and gave a few gentle strokes before looking up at me underneath her brows and then engulfing my cock in her warm, wet mouth. Compared to the Kate I used to know, this was a million miles away. This was a woman who did not regard giving or receiving oral sex as dirty anymore, instead she used her mouth on my cock like a second cunt, swallowing in me inside her and twisting her head as she used her hands to help give me a masterful blow-job. The view of a naked Kate doing this was delightful. I looked around however and could see the woman with the red-bob who was in a threesome with Troy eyeing Kate and I. She calmly walked over and caressed Kate as she sucked my dick. For a moment Kate looked at the red-head and then whilst still working on me with her hand kissed the young woman, their tongues flicking into each other's mouths their hands sampling each other's breasts with exploratory light touches, before they then started to work my cock, their tongued working up and down my length as they stroked each other's bodies.

I looked around at the other occupants of the room that were also hanging from the ceiling just lazily partaking in the pleasure provided by others. On one set of straps a man had both legs around another man's shoulders and was thrusting in and out of his mouth as the fella at the bottom gripped the other guy's buttocks, meanwhile behind the standing man a woman was pegging the hell out of him with a strap-on, her teeth firmly biting her bottom lip as she let his ass have it.

"That's it, Ben! Take it, you big fucking sissy! Suck that cock down! Gobble it hard!" the woman spouted at the man as she was fucking him, showing no sign of slowing down as she rammed him hard with everything she'd got. At the other end he showed no sign of letting up as he continued to suck on the cock till the guy on the straps tensed up and unloaded into his mouth, causing Ben to gag, before he removed his mouth to get his reward on his tongue till nothing more was gonna come out. The guy disentangled himself from the straps and patted Ben on the back before going off on his way. Ben however turned round to the woman pegging him, brought his hand to her jaw and pulled her to him, sharing the white goo in her mouth, their tongues entwining in a sensual ballet.

Over the way, past the pegger and peggee, a man and a woman had managed to do something no-one else had thought and had seemingly swung together and were fucking in mid-air with the woman's legs around the man doing most of the heavy-lifting.

"UGH, Yeah, babe! Fucking, yeah. Swing for me, Oh God!" the guy moaned as the woman bucked her hips on him.

"FUCK YEAH!" the woman yelled as she pummelled the guy's hips with hers. her athletic feats getting admiring and envious looks from the rest of the room. I could see one short haired woman with her back to me seemingly floating on ecstasy as she moaned into the mouth of the woman beneath her.

"Oh, my word. Hmmmm. Oh my stars, that's amazing. Your tongue feels SOOOOO good!" the woman cried as she moved about in response to her expertise, the straps keeping her in position as her body writhed around in delight beneath it. "HUUUR! HUUR! UNGH! OH GOD! OH GOD! OH, MAKE ME COME!"

I watched as this woman let it all go and stiffened on the woman beneath her, before unhooking her legs, unhooking her straps and then walking into her arms before engaging in a kiss with her generous benefactor.

I returned my gaze to the two angels who were working me as I took in the room. Kate was slurping on my end whilst the red-head was licking up and down my shift. I caught Kate's eye and she smiled at me as she lovingly worked my cock. For a moment I was in heaven...right until I wasn't. As I watched the two of them work on me together and I got a flashback to a fantasy I had kept inside for the longest time.

I would be lying on the bed whilst Kate would be naked between my thighs tentatively sucking on my cock, licking the tip and just sucking on the end, which would feel fine but not be enough to get me off.

"Is this okay, Andy?" Kate would ask and I would nod and try to encourage her, but then the door would fling open and in would walk Tara.

"Hey, sis, you never responded to my text...oh. I didn't realise you were busy," Tara comments. Kate would strangely ignore Tara's appearance and keep trying to suck my cock.

"That's not how you do it," Tara would say and remove her blouse, skirt and underwear and join Kate on the bed. "Like this."

Tara would then engulf my cock and suck it down halfway as Kate watched open-mouthed at her sister's skills, sucking and moving her tongue as her head moved up and down.

"Good. Your mouth's already open. Now you try," Tara would instruct. Kate would nod and take my rod in her hand and then proceed to do the same, her eyes closed and her mouth now willing to treat my cock with the love it deserved. Tara would come up top and kiss me whilst I fondled her breasts as Kate continued to work me over.

"Oh, Tara. Your breasts feel amazing," I would say as I pulled back and looked in her eyes.

"Put it in your mouth," Tara instructed. I took her nipple into my mouth and she let her head move back, a smile glancing across her features. I reach down to feel her already wet pussy as Kate continues to worship my dick. I stick my fingers inside Tara and hear her moan into me as my lips still tantalise her left nipple. Tara looks down and nods her encouragement and I continue to pleasure her with my tongue and fingers. Kate stops with her mouth for a moment and works me with her hand instead.

"Am I doing good now?" Kate asks. I look down and nod and stroke her beautiful hair.

"Oh, babe. So good," I state. She smiles back at me and sucks my right ball into her mouth. Tara smiles down at her naughty sister.

"OOH! That's a neat trick. I don't remember teaching you that," Tara says as I continue to finger her sopping cunt. She is so wet down there and I just want to slip inside and feel her wrapped around me. I bet it would feel so good in between Tara's lips. Speaking of which, I look up at the pretty red-head and we kiss whilst Kate sucks on my balls. Our tongues mash together as Kate sucked my other ball in her mouth, grabbing my attention and forcing me to look at her.

"You are a fast learner," I comment, a grin widening across my face as Kate takes me back inside her welcoming mouth. I kiss Tara some more and then bring my fingers up to her mouth so she can taste herself. She does so, sucking and licking my fingers.

"I want you," Tara says. I look at my innocent-slutty sister-in-law and realise the feeling is very mutual.

"I'll bring Kate up here, then you can bury my shaft down there," I tell her, conspiratorially. Tara grins at my plan, rolls over and walks around the bed to lie next to Kate.

"Hey, I'll take over here. You head up top," Tara suggests to Kate.

"Oh, I don't know, I'm not really a fan of that," Kate replies, modestly.

"Trust me, you'll love it now," Tara comments and sure enough Kate moves her thighs up to my head, her delicious twat just inches away from my mouth. I reach my tongue up and taste Kate's delicious juices as she moves herself over my chin, coating my mouth with her glorious self, as Tara sucks me inside, I am loving life, but this does not last long as Tara does what she says and buries me inside her warm snatch.

"OOH! HMMM! Oh, you're so big inside me, Andy!" Tara moans as she rides my cock, her tight pussy wraps round my cock in her warm wet innards. Meanwhile, Kate lets go and rides my face, her hands on her tits as she starts to enjoy herself.

"Oh, Andy. We should do this all the time," Kate says as she moves on my mouth. I feel like I am in heaven as the two women I desire most are on my cock and face, and my fantasy cannot get better than this.

Except, of course the pursuit of that fantasy ruined my marriage. My sister-in-law was not some innocent girl that I should have ever lusted after but a conniving troll whose jealousy of Kate was absolute. So now as I look down, all I can see is my slutty, devious, little sister-in-law, licking down my cock as she sought to trash my marriage, reminding me of worse times, and I found I couldn't enjoy what should have been an amazing moment of these two incredible women giving me the blowjob of my life. Kate looked up and saw my discomfort.

"What's the matter? Am I doing it wrong?" Kate asked innocently.

"No, honey. I'll tell you in a sec, okay," I assured her as I disentangled myself and we both got dressed. I took her out to the voyeur area and we talked.

"I'm sorry, honey. It was me. I just...I saw the red-head and she reminded me of a fantasy I had which...at the time seemed great, but now, looking back, was completely destructive. It really wasn't you. You were...you were spectacular," I reminded her. "I just...I know we said we'd be honest with each other."

Kate nodded as she looked at me.

"Honesty and communication, right?" Kate asked. I nodded and brought her in for a hug and we stood that way for a few seconds, each of us supporting the other in that moment before we left to explore the rest of the house, however, upon exiting into the corridor we came upon the moment that would change our sex lives forever. We remained rooted to the spot as two people walked past us. The first was a man, who was taller than me at about 6 foot 3, wearing a bespoke dinner suit complete with black bow-tie that you could just tell, was not a clip-on, he was balding and also wearing a cartoon wolf's mask, in his hand he was holding the end of a chain and this chain was attached to a collar around the neck of a brunette woman who was wearing a cartoon bunny mask, Black lacy panties, stocking and a suspender belt, but where a bra should be, she had black-tap crosses over her nipples. We watched in awe as they walked past. I turned to Kate to comment but she was looking at me with her head held low and a devilish grin on her face.

"I...want...that!" Kate remarked, her eyes twinkling from within. I knew I had to respond immediately.

"Excuse me, Sir!" I yelled to the guy who walked past.

"Yes," he replied with this impeccable English accent that made me think "Royal" But I brushed it off.

"Hi, sorry to bother you, this chain, is it custom-made or did you pick this up here?" I asked, feeling foolish for asking such a stupid question, but desperately trying to find a way-in.

"Well, this is custom made as the chain is 24 karat gold, however you may be able to pick -up a generic version of this for yourselves by heading to the end room down the corridor," the gentleman remarked. Down the corridor though? I' d been down the corridor and saw no such place.

"Er...which room is that, again?" I asked as politely as I could.

"Why, it's the utility room," he remarked.

"The utility room, of course," Kate and I said at the same time. I thanked the man for his time and Kate and I wandered off down the corridor at speed before we found the room clearly-marked, just as he said. I opened the door and we went inside.

Kate's eyes went wide as soon as she entered the room. There were toys a plenty on the walls and a whole host of outfits. I knew that Brian and Vanessa's tastes ranged to the exotic but this was incredible. We found a range of collars and chains and tried lots, some frayed Kate's neck, other's the chain was too heavy and she felt like she was being pulled down. Eventually we settled on a smooth leather collar embossed with slave that was loose enough around Kate's neck and a silver chain that was light enough for me to hold without it being a strain for Kate.

"How do I look?" Kate asked as she showed off her new accessory.

"Do you want me to be honest?" I asked. She nodded in a girly fashion. I knew she would be unprepared for my answer. "Over-dressed."

Kate smiled at that comment and removed her top so her outfit now consisted of a red bra, a red short skirt and her collar. She posed with arms out as if to say "Well?"

"You're perfect," I assured her. She went as red as her skirt as the words hit her. "Now let's grab some more stuff!"