All the Devils are Here Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went around the room grabbing more toys for us and other people as we knew that if we wanted some of this stuff other people would do as well, we grabbed loads of different items and headed out. We stepped in the hallway, Kate collared up and me holding the chain, I was just about to point out the Newlywed Room when Kate interjected.

"Where's the music coming from?" Kate asked. It was only now that she mentioned it that I could hear the faint sounds of dance music coming from the room across from the Eyes-Wide-Shut ballroom. We went to the new room and looked at the name.

SENSORY DEPRIVATION ROOM.

decrease your senses, heighten your pleasure.

"Ooooh!" Kate remarked as we looked at the title. "What do you think it means?"

"I have no idea. Do you want to go in?" I asked. Kate looked at me with a wrinkled nose and quizzical expression that lost me for a moment, before she got on her knees and looked up at me and I remembered what we were doing. "Slave. We are going in the Audio-Visual room, whether you want to or not!"

"Yes, master,' Kate replied meekly, stepping up and allowing herself to be led to the room.

"Here we go," I commented confidently while my stomach flipped in fear. We entered the room and stepped inside to a corridor, lit only at our end and with two long benches on either side. On the wall was a sign that said.

You don't need to be naked to enjoy this room...but it helps.

We removed our items and left them on the benches with only Kate's chain and collar being left on. As we were standing there getting our bearings the door shut behind us and the lights went off where we were and switched-on further down the corridor, the lights clearly guiding us to our destination.

"Andy, I'm scared," Kate stated.

"Me, too," I replied, as the lights moved us forward. The lights took us to the end of the corridor and a sliding door. The lights went off and the door slid open. The room was packed when we went in and the only thing that you could see were three red dots above the exit, naked bodies drenched in sweat rubbed against us, breasts, thighs, butts, cocks. I kept Kate near me, my hands on her, but they weren't the only ones. As soon as we went in hands started to run over me, sweaty, male, female, soft and smooth. I reached out with my free hand and ran my hand down a naked body, through pubic hair and when I stretched further to reach for a wet cleft was instead met with a hard cock at the end of it. I went to move my hand away when it was grabbed by someone else.

"Please...don't. Please keep your hand there."

I moved my hand over the different cock and started moving my hand. It was hot and thick and I could feel its solidness between my fingers.

"Thanks," the voice stated. I could feel other hands, a softer one grabbing my tool and gently rubbing back and forth. I could hear Kate moaning near me as hands covered my skin, fingers exploring in between my buttocks, hands over my back and chest. I rolled Kate's chain around my wrist and then let my other hand explore.

I reached out and met a hip, and moved my fingers round to a shaved pussy with an engorged clit at the top and someone's fingers already playing here. I reached further down and moved my fingers inside.

"HUUURRR, YES!" someone moaned as I rotated my digits inside them.

"OH GOD. DON'T STOP!' Kate moaned as hands and bodies clearly reached out and rubbed her in the right way. In front of me a female body moved forward and rubbed herself against me, my cock straight up between our bodies, as she reached forward and kissed me.

"HMMMMMM!" I heard Kate sigh as my mouth was also previously occupied. I couldn't see anything, only hear and touch and feel and taste were in operation but all of those senses seemed to be standing-up on end, I don't know if it was down to the drugs or what, but as the woman rubbed her hands against me I ran mine over her back and pulled her naked, perspiring body fully into me as more hands reached round to grab my buttocks and fondle my balls. I move my left hand over and someone placed it on their rod. I moved my right hand onto someone's breasts as the woman in front of me massages my member as we kiss, our naked bodies mashing together, till she raises her leg and slips me inside.

"MASTER, I WANT THIS IN ME...PLEASE!" Kate moans out loud. I cannot see her, but the lust is coursing through her voice. This woman wraps her legs around my waist and arms around my neck and sinks all the way down me. I want to give myself to the moment but know I can't leave Kate hanging.

"TAKE IT, SLAVE!" I shouted out to her.

"OH MY GOD, YES!" I managed to hear Kate exclaim above the racket. The woman who was writhing against me was drenched in sweat as she slid up and down up my skin and my cock. I removed my hands and placed them on the woman's arse, causing her to relax her legs as I kept her solidly in place as she slipped up and down my body on my rigid member.

"MY WORD, YOU'VE GOT SOME POWER THERE!" she shouted as she bounced up and down me. Beneath us I felt a head move between our thighs tonguing my cock and her slit as we moved in and out of each other.

"OOOOH, COME FOR ME, PLEASE!" Kate barked as hands and other body parts rubbed and caressed and fondled every part of me. I was sweating myself now as this woman gyrated against me as if I was a rodeo bull.

"HO HO, BIG GUY, I'M GLAD I FOUND YOU!" She moaned out loud as she moved on my pole, her movement becoming quicker as my fingers dug into her ass cheeks.

"THAT'S IT, COME FOR ME, COME ON ME, COME ALL OVER ME!" yelled Kate. I wish I could have seen her enjoying herself with her new beau, but then again I wish I could have seen the woman who was riding me. I felt her pussy tighten around my dick and her muscles tense as she stopped her movements and just held herself on me in mid-air.

"OH, YES, ALL OVER MY TITS!" Kate shouted as she clearly got what she wanted and where she wanted it. The woman disentangled herself from me and disappeared into the mass of people. I followed my chain and grabbed Kate.

"HAVING A GOOD TIME?" I barked over the noise of the room.

"ABSOLUTELY! THIS IS AN AMAZING ROOM!" Kate replied. "BUT I WANT TO SEE US HAVING FUN."

"ME TOO! LET'S HEAD FOR THE DOOR AND VISIT A DIFFERENT ROOM!" I offered, loudly.

"OKAY, OKAY!" Kate stated. I held onto her and we all moved towards the red dots, spotted a control panel and then exited to the corridor. We waited for 5 seconds as another couple came out with us. Then the lights came on and I realised I was holding onto a woman with long blonde, wavy hair, and Kate had her arms draped around a guy with bushy black hair.

"Well, this is awkward!" I stated as we all looked at each other and laughed.

"Listen we'd better get our clothes and move, these lights don't stay on long," the guy remarked, so we all grabbed our stuff and started getting dressed pretty quickly.

"I'm Andy, this is Kate," I said as I slipped my outfit back on.

"Hi," said Kate with a wave.

"I'm Jeff," said the guy as he started to put on his caesar outfit. What that had to do with Halloween I didn't really know, but I guess it was easy to take on and off.

"I'm Carrie," said the Blonde who I thought was Kate. She was getting dressed in a Cleopatra outfit.

"Oh, are you guys together?" Kate asked. The two new people looked at each other then back at us and shook their heads.

"Well, do you want to head down to the Newlywed room with us? It should be even more fun if you don't know each other," I suggested.

"Why would it be more fun if you don't know each other?" Kate replied as she put her bra back on.

"Trust me. You'll see...Slave," I replied as I held her chain and she doffed her head to me.

"She's your slave for the night? That's kinky, man," Carrie replied as we all left and headed to the Newlywed room, although new couples were in there now. We stayed there with Carrie and Jeff and the new couples for about an hour. It was all very silly and a lot of fun, after spending time there we headed out to the east wing and went into a few other rooms, playing with other people, Kate would rest, I wouldn't and then we'd move on to the next room and repeat. We watched people perform in the furries room, but neither of us understood the lack of nudity on display.

"Are you getting anything from this?" I asked.

"No. You?" Kate replied. I shook my head and we left, and we lived it up till near sun-up and whilst we had both had an amazing night we knew that there was one more thing we had to do in order to make our peace, somewhere we needed to go in order to know that we had truly bested the house.

We had to see the sun-rise in the hot-tub.