All Comments on 'All the King's Horses Pt. 10'

by DragonCobolt

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another good one

Now the friends just need to meet up in the future and have a orgy

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 4 years ago
Seems like they needed DeLacny

Poor Humpty Dumpty. Just needed an eldritch computer system stationed in the void between galaxies to get you fixed up, apparently. So glad we got that second wish. I get that she wanted to let the people in her life know, but Shif-Ti had earned her place in this lovely universe before the end. I do love how it was arrogance and human emotions that was the downfall of both the hyper-powered beings. 'I wasn't talking to him.' ~a proper sendoff right there.

Thank you for another wonderful story. And I hope that the Tree-witch lives her life to the fullest. Though we see her start looking up something to reunite with her friend, she's got another love waiting for her in her friends past. And a daughter with important work to do. Though once those things are on their way, who know what kind of magic she'll have by then ^.^ ~Man, DeLancy was right... causality editing is some complicated stuff.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks for Reading!

So, my lovelies, there's going to be a SLIGHT delay in the next story cause I...am going to take a break!

I mean, come on, I've written a weekly story for, like, 4 years straight, get off my back, I can take a break!

DEAL WITH IT.

Now, standard boilerplate: This story is brought to you by the following harem members (and patreon supporters)

Jeter Latenight, Joe Johnson, Dasm, Masterhobbes, Pancor, Ashed Disavowed, CJ (and only CJ), Lon'Tavion Scott, Chris, B.C. McGuire, Fast59, Morris, Tiberius Reign,

keen_FlattendHedgeHog, Paks, Phraxius, Pierce Gray, Taco1085, Albert Finney, Indianguy, MaxxDredd, MDG1969, Etorius Starwalker, Dave2282, Seth, Red24g, SylentNight, CrispnCrunch, AutumnStripe, Gillered, zerozero, Jarath, Daddy Lenin, clauskj3r, Devi Lacroix, Doughnut, Dracorexidae, Erika Chappell, Twei, Gibreel, J Corwin, thepsyborg, Anji and SomeRandomG33k

If you enjoyed my work, check out my work on Amazon right now! More than two dozen books are ready for your enjoyment!

Link: https://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Cobolt/e/B01MYEIXQE/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

And if you want to see more stories, please consider my Patreon! If you subscribe, you get to vote on upcoming stories, get free access to my self-published work, and get to see new chapters a WEEK EARLY! So if you absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter of this story, consider dropping a buck a week!

Link: patreon.com/DragonCobolt

Finally, if you want to ask me any question about this story or others, feel free to follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/DragonCobolt

Thanks for Reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Turn this into a TV series!!!

I've said this before about your writing, and this story is no exception. Turn this story into a TV series. Future technology based on Vampire magic is fantastic, and leads to endless possibilities. The mixture of it and comedy is a total gas. Better than anything out there right now.

mugsymalonemugsymalonealmost 4 years ago
How very fun!

Love the story and agree this would make a great movie or series. Thank you! Enjoy your well deserved break; I look forward to your next endeavor.

-g

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great story, very enjoyable. Thanks for letting us in your universe đź‘Ť

shyspudshyspudover 3 years ago

i have never read anything like this before and it was beyond brilliant. For me, it was slightly confusing but the narrative and humour? priceless!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I have no idea what is going on and im loving it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was so fun. And now I have to rewatch both Buffy and Next Generation. Thank you! It's a brilliant, hilarious, seriously sexy mashup. And you threw in some fantastic social commentary as well. It was a blast. Thanks.

DanabooksDanabooksalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely Intense and fabulous. I am so glad it was a complete saga... well, what else would you call it!

Variable_BallastVariable_Ballastover 2 years ago

It took me until now to figure out that DeLancy is really ’Q’ from Star Trek: The Next Generation

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have to say that you posses a rare talent for creating unique (and funny as FUCK) characters in your stories.

Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a very good story. Great sex, great storytelling, memorable characters, funny lines and snappy dialog. Thank you for letting us read it! Now to dive into more of your work!

PtmcPilotPtmcPilotover 2 years ago

very funny and sexy read!

Rimlover692018Rimlover692018over 1 year ago

I fucking loved it!!!

DoctorAlanDoctorAlanover 1 year ago

Lots of fun. I'm impressed by the Victor Vinge throw-away reference. Wonder what else I missed. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Brilliant, funny, superbly written. Excellent cast and a unique take on future tech - especially the vampire shields. Tiff's character in a world of considerate and politically correct people (including some of the bad guys) is pure genius, as is the vampire who doesn't like to dominate. The rail gun reaction force on the ship shows great attention to detail. Did I say this is pure genius?

Strand

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous