All the Power Pt. 07

Story Info
Tetenia and Daymon reunite, sort of.
8.4k words
4
3.2k
1

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miraculously, Jyushka was right.

Just a couple of weeks after their conversation, Tetenia became able to perform an hour of Full Worship on His Sacred Likeness with minimal abrogations. The transformation happened in just a few days. The metaphor Jyushka used fit - it felt like she had broken through some kind of mental wall.

Maybe Jyusha's words helped Tetenia, as the other concubine was also correct that performing Full Worship didn't really get any easier, at least in terms of the experience. There was simply no way to have a rock-hard, ten-inch golden phallus (or a rock-hard, ten-inch actual cock) shoved into your esophagus while you're on your knees without experiencing extreme discomfort and pain. You could control your breathing all you liked, you could practice enough so that you don't vomit, but the aches and pains and choking don't go away. If anything, they intensify. But do it enough, and one day you'll just take it and keep going. His Supremacy's pleasure is more important than your pain.

Tetenia had really broken though. She could perform an a hour of Full Worship, an hour of deepthroating the phallus, with just two or three abrogations, sometimes none. She wasn't totally sure how she had gotten to this point - but Ellesa and Jyushka both told her that the suddenness was common. In any case, Tetenia was relieved.

After a couple of days of ensuring that she could, in fact, perform Full Worship for an hour (or close to it), she decided to go to His Supremacy to request absolvance. She was nervous, but hopeful about the prospect of getting her life back - or, perhaps more accurately, of truly starting a new life as one of His concubines.

His Supremacy, however, did not grant Tetenia absolvance. She was in and out of His Sacred Presence within mere minutes, and left still facing the theoretical prospect of spending the next four years or so on her knees. She was dejected, but tried not to get too upset; she resolved to back to Him in a week.

Six days later, Tetenia was on her knees before His Sacred Likeness, the phallus stretching out her throat and more. She took small breaths from the side of her mouth but her head felt like it was caught in a vise; her jaw and mouth felt like they had been subject to a probing invasion; her knees and back and neck felt like crumbling into dust. Tears were in her eyes because she couldn't control them. But she persisted. She choked on the phallus, her body feeling like it ricocheted against the floor even though she hardly moved, and she kept going. When her mind was able to form coherent thoughts, two of them ran through it: "His pleasure is more important than your pain" and "one more day."

As if calling out from a void, she heard a voice. "The concubine Tetenia, His Supremacy commands your presence." She choked, loudly and roughly, popped off the phallus and, even surprising herself, threw up in the bucket beside her. She gathered herself, stood up slowly, and turned around.

It was Daymon. Nordland was performing the Term of Sacred Service this month; Tetenia knew that but hadn't noticed who the Nordish term servants were, her mind was occupied by other things. But there was Daymon, standing by the entrance to the shrine in her quarters, wearing the brown uniform a term servant.

Tetenia wiped a bit of saliva from her lip, and removed her bra and panties. It was the first time Daymon had ever seen Tetenia naked.

They were riding on one of the Sacred Estate's magneto-roads, sitting next to each other. A guardian stood silently nearby. Daymon thought of all the times he had dreamed of seeing her this way, all the gentle caresses through clothes they had shared. It felt like both a lifetime ago and just yesterday. He did not imagine it would be like this. He tapped his fingers on his knee, self-consciously trying not to look at her, hoping to avoid an erection.

"How are you?," Daymon asked, awkwardly. They had walked to the magneto-road in silence.

"Good," Tetenia replied. He wants to make small talk now?

Tetenia stared straight ahead. It was an awkward situation, but there was no need to make it worse. And she didn't want to talk to Daymon, anyhow. What could she possibly say to him? How could she possibly explain her life here?

"This thing is pretty amazing," Daymon said.

"What thing?" His desire to make conversation seemed oddly pathetic.

"This...underground magneto-road. I remember when the first magneto-road came to Bruck and people thought you'd get sick from riding on it. Do you remember that?"

"Kind of."

"It always seemed silly to me. But I remember people saying that. And I remember seeing the laborers, I had never seen so many laborers in my life." Daymon paused. "And this thing it...it goes underground? It's just for the Estate? It's crazy."

"I'd guess."

Daymon paused again, as if considering something. "Is it true that millions of people worked to build this place?"

"I don't know. Probably."

"It's just...it's crazy if you think about it. All of this for His Supremacy." Daymon glanced over at Tetenia, taking in her body. His cock twitched, slightly. He began tapping his finger more quickly. Tetenia noticed him looking at her, and he muttered an apology.

A couple of minutes passed in silence. "You like it here?," Daymon asked.

"Yes. Yes, I do." She was telling the truth. Despite the hardship, there was no way her old life could compare. And what did Daymon mean, 'all of this for His Supremacy'? Did He not deserve it? Was He not the Supreme God of Gods, the Supreme Ruler of Men, the Supreme Being of All that is Known and Unknown? Daymon bowed before His Likeness in Ceremony for an hour every week, just like everyone else in the world. Tetenia worshipped His Likeness, fully and directly. Tetenia worshipped Him. It was impossible to compare the two.

Daymon quieted down, and tried to focus on not looking at his former fiance. After several more minutes of silence, he stood up as they arrived at one of the minor palaces.

"We have to get off here," Daymon said, quietly.

"Here?"

"Yes. Henneler was dispatched to get the Queen Priestesses Karina and Frenessa. We're to meet them in front of Frenessa's palace."

At the gates of Frenessa's palace, they saw Henneler approaching, along with a guardian and a buxom brunette - the Queen Priestess Karina.

"How much time do we have," Daymon asked Henneler."

"About twenty minutes," Henneler said. "We had to go over to the other side of the lake. It took longer than I thought it would." Queen Priestesses and concubines, and those who fetch them for Him, are subject to one-hour summons rules - meaning they must arrive at His Sacred Presence within one hour of when He summons them, or risk punishment as His discretion.

"We'd better hurry," Daymon said.

They approached the palace gate, and Henneler spoke to a common servant, who scurried off. While they were waiting, Karina turned to Daymon and Tetenia and introduced herself. They had already met - Karina had accompanied His Supremacy to Nordland for their wedding, all those months ago - but Karina apparently did not remember this, and neither of them reminded her. Still, Tetenia was taken aback by Karina's friendly demeanor.

Another servant appeared. "Follow me," he said. Daymon, Tetenia, Henneler, Karina and the two guardians walked past the gate into a garden filled with shade trees and flowers. To their right was a fountain, and to their left was a large state of Frenessa, bowing down. Her palace looked impressive - it was certainly bigger and grander than the Nordish castle - but it was dwarfed by His Sacred Palace, of course.

The group of them, along with the servant escorting them, entered the palace and walked up an ornate staircase. The servant stopped and spoke with another servant, this one a Blessed Servant. The Blessed Servant walked up to the group and looked at Henneler. "I'll take you to the Queen Priestess," she said.

They followed her through hallways filled with woodcarvings and antiques, down a smaller flight of stairs, and through a small courtyard with yet another fountain. They turned down another hallway, and Tetenia noticed a large fresco depicting His Supremacy facefucking Frenessa at the end of it. This place was a Queen Priestess' palace, she thought. It was massive.

They then turned into another courtyard, and walked up the side of it. The Queen Priestess Frenessa was seated at the head of the courtyard, in a richly-apholstered chair with detailed carvings on the arms. She was wearing a a bra-and-panty-set studded with diamonds and rare gemstones, flecked with gold. Tetenia wondered how much those two small pieces of clothing were worth.

On each side of Frenessa were two Blessed Servants, seated in simple wooden chairs, facing each other. In front of her was a nervous-looking man with a series of valuables laid out in front of him.

"This," the main said, pointing at an elaborate bejeweled vase, "is a rarity. It dates from the time of the Great Emperors, and bears the mark of the chief artisan to the Emperor Giornos II." The man, evidently some sort of antiques dealer, wiped sweat from his brow.

Frenessa studied the object from her seat, looking mostly unimpressed. "I'll take it, I suppose. I'll give you two thousand for it." By that, she meant two thousand gold tracens - a decent annual profit for a well-off merchant.

"Excellent, your worshipfulness," the man said, betraying some relief in his voice. "You know that we are honored to have your business." He wiped sweat from his brow again, as Frenessa shifted in her chair.

Henneler looked around, unsure of what to do. Frenessa was paying them no mind, and time was of the essence. The Blessed Servant gestured towards Frenessa, as if to indicate that he should just speak.

"The Queen Priestess Frenessa," Henneler announced suddenly. "His Supremacy commands your presence."

Frenessa glared at Henneler, and rose slowly from her chair. "You're to call me your worshipfulness," she said to him, with an air of haughty disdain. She continued glaring at him, standing now, but not moving.

"I'm...I'm sorry...your worshipfulness," Henneler stuttered out.

Slowly, Frenessa turned her glare away from Henneler and lifted her elbows. Two Blessed Servants scurried out from some unseen area and carefully removed her bra and panties. She addressed the antiques dealer. "I have to go," she said. "We'll continue this later." She paused, gesturing at one of the seated Blessed Servants. "Miranda here can get you some lunch, if you'd like."

"Of course, your worshipfulness," the antiques dealer said.

Naked, Frenessa turned and walked direclty towards where Henneler and Daymon were standing, forcing them to move out of her way.

Tetenia, Frenessa, Karina, Daymon and Henneler arrived in His Sacred Presence about an hour and fifteen minutes after the girls had been summoned. His Supremacy was seated in a large, ornate, silk-upholstered chair that made the Frenessa had been in look like a stool. He was in a part of the pleasure gardens near the lake, and gentle waves could be heard in the distance. As usual, there were a smattering of term servants, guardians and concubines bowing down before Him, and His char was in a lightly shaded spot while those before Him were on sunbaked stone.

The concubines Pyndra and Savina were sucking His cock. He sat there, dominating the scene, as He dominated all scenes, saying nothing for a few minutes.

"Karina and Frenessa," He said. "You may join me." Karina and Frenessa got up, and draped their nude bodies over the arms of His chair. He rubbed at Karina's curves, lightly, as the two of them whispered words of gratitude into His ear.

"Fuck that's good, Pyndra," He said, His cock firmly ensconced in her warm, wet mouth and throat. "Fuuck...Tetenia, go around the back," He said, almost at a whisper.

Tetenia crawled around to the back of His chair, where she saw the knees of the concubine Shendra. Her knees were touching he ground and her thighs and torso were angled upwards at a roughly 45-degree angle. Her head was in some kind of compartment that was attached to the chair. She was licking His Supremacy's asshole.

Tetenia steeled herself, having never done this before. She tapped Shendra on the knee. "I think I'm supposed to do this now," she whispered.

Shendra's hand reached up to adjust a knob on the compartment. Very, very carefully, she extricated herself from the position, going slowly so as not to bang her head against the bottom of the chair.

Once Shendra was out from under the chair, Tetenia crawled in, using her arms to move her body as she slowly moved her head along the bottom of the chair to the compartment. She was already uncomfortable, in this cramped position with her neck creaking. She hit her head against the side of the compartment that it was supposed to go into - because her face was turned upwards and she couldn't see it behind her.

Just then, Tetenia felt a tap on her leg. "You are pleasuring His Supremacy," Shendra said, sounding almost concerned. "You must be on your knees."

Tetenia realized she was sitting. With great care, she placed her palms on the ground and lifted her leg up. She folded her calves back so that her knees were on the ground, and moved her head backwards again, still facing up.

"A little to the left," Shendra whispered.

Tetenia moved her head, and it slid into the compartment. She found the knob, closing the space at the end of the three-sided compartment until there was just enough room for her neck to slide through. Her face was practically in His Supremacy's asshole. She was a part of His char that existed to please Him - in maximal comfort for Him. Her comfort was irrelevant.

His Supremacy rubbed Frenessa's tits and she began moaning. He circled his fingers around the nipple and used His other hand to hold Pyndra's head firmly in place on His cock as as she gagged loudly. He looked out at the water, and the gardens on the opposite side of the lake.

Tetenia had already acquired a dull pain in her neck and back. It felt humid and stuffy in the tiny compartment, her face surrounded by the thick silk upholstery of the chair. She began licking His Supremacy's asshole. It did not taste good.

"Ahh, fuck, that's good," His Supremacy said, though it wasn't clear what he was referring to. He slapped Karina's ass, prompting a squeal. "Everything is yours, Your Supremacy," Karina said. Karina and Frenessa were permitted to utter occasional words of praise to Him, unprompted, in the position they were in.

By now, Shendra had made her way to the front of the chair and was bowing down before His Supremacy. His Supremacy called forward the concubine Linisee, who had been bowing down for some time, doing nothing.

His Supremacy addressed Shendra and Linisee. "Both of you get on all fours, with your head down, facing me," He said. "I am going to rest my right foot upon you, Shendra, and my left foot upon you, Linisee. Ahhh...I hope you are grateful."

Shendra and Linisee did as they were told. When He rested His feet upon them, they each thanked Him.

Frenessa cooed into His Supremacy's ear. "I hope those girls realize the gift that you are giving them by resting your feet upon them," she said, lightly licking His ear. "They should be thinking about the wondrousness of this moment."

His Supremacy reached out and played with Karina's tits for a minute. "Ahh...ahhhhh," Karina said, sounding like a woman on the verge of an orgasm. When He took His hands away, she said: "Thank you, Your Supremacy. My body is not worthy of your touch."

"Ohh fuck Pyndra," His Supremacy said. "Just keep sucking it." Pyndra had had His cock in her mouth for nearly two hours, and He had already cum once. She felt like she was on the verge of passing out, but she had no choice but to continue. She did so willingly, fully aware of her true purpose.

Tetenia had never been this close to anyone's asshole before, and she did not enjoy it. Although the task itself was repetitive, the discomfort she was in and the constant unpleasantness rendered it an ordeal. He pushed His ass down a bit, burying her face on it. She moved her mouth inside of it, licking all around the edges, licking deep in the crack. Her senses - taste, smell, touch - were overwhelmed by His Supremacy's ass. Nothing else was in her world right now.

"Ahh...yeahhh," His Supremacy said, as he began thrusting His cock lightly into Pyndra's mouth. He stopped after a few minutes, sinking His ass back into Tetenia's face.

He looked directly at Daymon. His cock and asshole were being pleasured, His hands were caressing Karina and Frenessa's curves, his calves and feet comfortably resting upon Linisee and Shendra's backs. "You have displeased me," He said to Daymon.

Daymon sputtered out a reply. "Thank you, Your Supremacy. Before you, I...I...I am an ant before a mountain, a peon before God. I am truly sorry that I have displeased you and will never forget my true purpose. Thank you, Your Supremacy." Daymon wondered what this was about. Was it the fifteen minutes? He could have asked Henneler, or Karina, or Frenessa, or Tetenia about that, too. What else could it be, though? And what the hell was Tetenia doing back there?

His Supremacy ran His hand along Karina's body. "Karina, tell this servant why he has displeased me," He said. He looked down at His cock in Pyndra's mouth, and smiled. His body was enveloped in pleasure.

Karina lookd at Daymon. "When His Supremacy summons a concubine or Queen Priestess, you must return to His Sacred Presence with them within one hour." This rule applied to her, too, of course, but His Supremacy was making an example out of Daymon. Or something.

"I understand, your worshipfulness," Daymon replied, addressing Karina. "I'm sorry. But your palace is farther than we thought. At least, that's what Henneler said. Surely you know."

"His Supremacy did not address His comment to me. He addressed it to you," Karina said.

"I'm sorry, your worshipfulness."

His Supremacy was still looking at Daymon, who had begun shaking visibly.

"You have been chosen for the Term of Sacred Service," Karina said. "This should be the greatest honor of your life, to serve His Supremacy in person."

"It is, your worshipfulness," Daymon said, meekly.

Frenessa cooed at His Supremacy. "You could take away everything he has," she said to Him, referring to Daymon. "You could ruin his life and he would still bow down to you. You could ruin my life and I would still bow down to you. Everything exists to please you...he has betrayed the purpose of his existence."

His Supremacy began rubbing Karina's body more intently, and then Frenessa's. He was still staring at Daymon. He looked remarkably calm. His hands ran through Karina's and Frenessa's backs and sides, he grabbed roughly at their asses and pressed their tits and nipples. The girls began to moan, quietly at first and then frantically. He gripped their bodies, squeezing their tits, but was otherwise mostly still. He did this, at varying speeds, for several minutes.

"Fuck your Supremacee...fuck, I'm gonna cum," Karina said.

"Thank you...thank you...I can't thank you enough," Frenessa said.

The two girls had screaming, intense, orgasms at the same time. The orgasms probably would have continued, had He not taken His hands away from them. Yet, He did not touch their pussies at all.

"You are so powerful, Your Supremacy," Karina said, still panting.

"There is nothing I can offer you but my pathetic devotion," Frenessa said. "Thank you, Your Supremacy."

His Supremacy was looking at Daymon through much of it, but He did not say another word. Tetenia's world still consisted of His Supremacy's asshole.

Just a few minutes later, an outer term servant, who had been guarding the perimeter of The Sacred Radius, appeared and bowed down.