All The Pretty Girls Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,975 Followers

Steve also knew that this was likely to turn into a protracted siege. There would be trained hostage negotiators, SWAT teams standing by keen to kick ass, police psychologists providing input on their assessment of the perp's mental state, and oversight from above wanting the standoff to end without anyone getting killed. There would be a strict chain of command imposed which prevented anyone from doing anything without half a dozen brass hats giving the go ahead.

Steve knew that the most likely outcome was that Mitch would drag out the siege as long as possible because having control of Penelope was that the only thing that would matter to him once he knew there was no escape. He doubted Mitch would surrender because he knew what awaited his type of criminal in the penal system. It would end badly.

Mitch had about 45 minutes lead. Steve figured Mitch would be arriving at the warehouse soon.

"Alice. I'm going to ask you to do something that is totally against the rules," Steve looked at Alice gravely.

Alice swallowed and nodded.

*****

"Take off your jacket and make yourself comfortable," Mitch had taken the handcuffs off Penelope and made her sit on the bed.

Penelope grimaced but she tried not to show any signs of fear or loathing. She needed to appear to be cooperating whilst she assessed the situation. The building was well off the main roads and had been abandoned for a while but it was still structurally intact. The warehouse was big and empty and the windows were grimy but still allowed light into the cavernous space. The office, at the rear of the warehouse would effectively become a redoubt if the police found them before Mitch had killed her and made his escape.

Despite knowing what was going to happen to her Penelope remained calm.

"Here. Have a drink," Mitch kicked the crate containing bottled water, sanitary wipes, gel lubricant, liquid hand wash and sanitizer.

Penelope reached down and took one of the bottles of water. She unscrewed the cap and guzzled down half of it. The adrenaline surging through her body had made her thirsty. She finished the bottle and reached for another.

Mitch kicked the box out of reach.

"No I don't think so. If you drink too much water you're going to want to piss and I don't want to see that and I can't let you go on your own," Mitch grinned at her.

Penelope picked up on what Mitch said and recalled the crime scenes. All of the women were displayed lewdly: on their backs, legs spread, skirts hiked up but they were all still wearing their panties. Some serial killers liked to display their victims in lewd poses but the women were usually nude. Had Mitch kept his victims dressed when he raped them? The evidence suggested he had. The semen was confined to the anus with other ejaculatory evidence on their clothing. They were certainly dressed when he displayed them.

"Why can't I go pee?" Penelope asked.

"I told you that I don't want to see that," Mitch grunted.

"Is it because you don't want to see my penis? You know I have one right?" Penelope goaded him.

Mitch cocked the Ruger and pointed it at her head.

"Enough conversation for now I think Penny. Lie down on the bed," he stepped back and waved the gun at her.

Penelope did the calculations in her head. Mitch could fire at least one round into her before she got to him if she lunged. A.44 round wound would be instantly fatal if it hit her in any of her vitals and even if the wound was not lethal the ballistic trauma would debilitate her. It was a zero sum game.

She thought quickly. She was not one of Mitch's intended victims, he had told her as much. The other girls were younger and except for Pauline Sanders, who was a case of mistaken identity, they had been lured to their deaths. In all the other instances he had used stolen vehicles but Mitch had used his own vehicle to abduct her. The Honda was the getaway car. He was going on the run.

It was happenstance that he had found Penelope outside the club. If he even suspected that he wasn't safe here at the warehouse he would kill her immediately and leave. Penelope had to keep him here to give herself a chance. She had to hope that Steve would track her down. That the full force of the Balwyn PD would come to her rescue

Penelope lay down on the bed as she was told. She had to trust that Steve would find her.

"I promised you that I would let you go once we've had a little fun together and that is still my intention but if you don't comply I will kill you," Mitch began to undress, the Ruger close at hand.

Mitch approached the bed, his cock erect poking out in front of like the prow of a ship.

"Are you tucked?" he asked as he gazed down on her prone body.

Her face was pretty, framed by her long blonde hair, her makeup heavy just how he liked it. He wasn't a tit-man but her breasts straining against her white blouse were impressive. Her charcoal-grey skirt was cinched across her flat belly, the hem rested mid-thigh, her long legs were sheathed in glossy flesh-toned nylons her feet shod in low-heeled pumps.

The question threw Penelope and then she got it.

"I'm tucked but I'm not taped. It's too uncomfortable to go all day taped," she replied.

"Let's see," Mitch used the muzzle of the Ruger to slide Penelope's skirt up her thighs until her pubis was exposed.

She was wearing white satin full-cut panties over her pantyhose. Her penis and scrotum were tucked along her perineum out of the way. Mitch was pleased to see the pleasant mound of her pubis swathed in the shiny satin V of her panties. A long string of clear viscous pre-ejaculate drizzled for the eye of his penis. Thoughts of escape and a new life elsewhere were replaced by feelings of lust and debauchery.

"It's not that I don't trust you it's just that I don't trust you," Mitch giggled insanely.

"Put your hands through the bedframe please Penny," he dangled the handcuffs in front of her face.

Penelope complied and her heart fell as Mitch closed the cuffs around her wrists, locking her hands to the bedhead.

"Now we can have some fun. A little foreplay before I fuck you I think," Mitch giggled again.

There was no doubt in Penelope's mind that he was insane.

Mitch put the gun on the crate next to the bed where he could reach it and then he climbed on the bed between Penelope spread legs. He pressed his penis on her satiny pubis and lay down on top of her. He held her close and nuzzled her neck, slowly moving his cock up and down on her panty-clad mound.

"You fucking tranny whore!" Mitch hissed as he ground himself against Penelope's body.

Penelope closed her eyes and prayed.

*****

Steve saw Mitch's car parked beside the Honda as he peeked around the door of the warehouse. He had parked his own car a half-mile down the road and walked in through the woods being as careful and quiet as he could. The gates to the lumber yard were open as were the doors to the warehouse. A new stainless steel chain with a padlock threaded through the links hung from door. This was the place!

Steve drew his weapon and entered the warehouse carefully and silently. He used the cars as cover. He could see the office at the back of the warehouse and could make out movement. He sneaked closer.

As Steve got closer he could hear Mitch shouting obscenities. He was repeatedly calling Penelope a tranny whore.

Mitch was so engrossed in doing what he was doing to Penelope that he never heard Steve as he tiptoed closer along the outer wall of the office.

Steve sprang into the doorway automatically adopting the Weaver stance; sighting his weapon downrange.

Mitch was between Penelope's legs, her ankles over his shoulders, her buttocks raised. He'd torn open her pantyhose and pulled aside her panties so he could ravage her. Penelope was helpless, handcuffed to the bed and sobbing as Mitch used her for his pleasure. Penelope's eyes were closed so she didn't see Mitch reach for the L'eggs Everyday Regular pantyhose secreted under the pillows supporting her head.

Nor did she see Mitch's head explode as Steve put two Winchester PDX1 9mm rounds into the back of his head. Mitch's body fell sideways off the bed and Steve kicked his legs out of the way.

Penelope opened her eyes and looked up at Steve.

"I knew you would come," she whispered.

Her mascara and eyeliner had run and her lipstick was smeared but Penelope didn't show any fear.

Mitch pulled down her skirt to give her some decorum and then looked for the keys to her handcuffs. He didn't ask if she was ok; that would be pointless. He found the keys and unlocked the cuffs and eased Penelope into a sitting position.

"Can I have some water?" Penelope pointed to the crate with the bottled water in it.

Steve took a bottle of water, carefully not touching the Ruger which lay on the crate.

Penelope gulped it down sitting beside Steve on the bed.

"Don't you dare pity me," Penelope whispered through gritted teeth.

"Never," Steve replied.

Steve was surprised when Penelope put her head on his shoulder and he put a comforting arm around her.

"They don't need to know he raped you," Steve murmured.

"My clothes are covered in his semen Steve," Penelope sighed.

They heard the whirl of helicopter blades and sirens approaching in the distance.

"The cavalry are coming," Penelope smiled wanly.

"This office is a crime scene. I'll keep everyone out except Alice until you have been given the opportunity to change your clothes. Alice will take the clothes you are wearing and provide you with coveralls. I will ensure that your clothes are properly bagged and entered into the evidence logs. Alice will ensure that there is no evidence of semen recorded when she does the forensic examination," Steve said, reaching for a bottle of water for himself.

"That's a crime and a conspiracy," Penelope lifted her head off Steve's shoulder.

"It's the decent thing to do. Alice and I are already involved in a conspiracy. Alice gave me half an hour head start before she told Gary where you were," Steve took a sip of water.

The chopper was landing in the forecourt and the sirens were closer.

Penelope turned and looked Steve in the eyes.

"There really is a nice guy underneath that asshole exterior," she leaned in and kissed the side of his mouth.

"I'll bring Jaylene to you as soon as I can," Steve stood up and holstered his weapon.

He went out the office door with his hands up displaying his detective's shield just as the SWAT team burst through the warehouse door.

*****

The aftermath was controlled chaos. Everyone wanted to claim kudos for finding and eradicating the Honey-Trap Killer. Steve, Alice and Penelope let them.

Penelope was paraded before the cameras as the hostage who had bravely negotiated with the psycho killer until the police arrived. Steve was paraded as the first officer on scene who had been forced to kill Mitch Freeman when he reached for his Ruger.

But the brass took the glory and emphasised how they had coordinated the search and the demise of the Honey-Trap Killer. The FBI, SWAT and other agencies jumped on their coattails.

Behind the scenes Steve took a verbal beating for going rogue but there wasn't much that could be done to him without exposing to the press what had really happened. Steve shielded Alice Leasingham and told Gary Rasmussen that he had bullied her into delaying telling the proper authorities where she suspected Mitch Freeman was holding Penelope Bishop.

Penelope was forced to spend twenty-four hours in hospital under observation even though she told the investigating officers, the police phycologists and anyone else who would listen that she hadn't been sexually assaulted. Mitch Freeman was just about to rape her when Steve arrived on the scene and saved her.

Jaylene Foster refused to leave Penelope's side once she had completed her debrief and slept beside her in the hospital bed.

Things had only just returned to normal when Felicity Benson's flight arrived at Balwyn airport. She had flown direct from London to Austin and then taken a commuter flight to Balwyn. Steve arrived in a limo filled with flowers to meet her.

After a get-to-know-you canoodle on the back seat Steve poured them both champagne.

"Silvia Bickle was on the commuter flight. I hope you don't mind; I invited her to our little soiree," Felicity said.

"Silvia has been vacationing on a dude ranch. She wanted time alone, away from the modern world. No cell coverage, no internet, no daily new cycle. Just wide open spaces, starry skies and nature at its finest," Steve said.

"I can think of nothing worse," Felicity wrinkled her nose.

When the limo pulled up outside Ride em' Cowgirl Felicity saw a sign on the door that read: 'Closed For Private Function'. Steve was throwing her a welcome home party.

The club was decorated and a huge Welcome Home banner hung across the front of the stage. There were helium balloons, streamers and party favours. The club was packed.

Panti Down had the drag queens on stage ready to provide a preview performance of the new show. Drinks and snacks were being passed around by waiters dressed as cowboys instead of their usual hotpants and tank tops. Jill Graham was in control behind the bar.

Felicity surveyed the crowd and was surprised to see Penelope Bishop, Alice Leasingham and Gary Rasmussen present. Steve didn't usually bring his work colleagues to the club. Penelope, Jaylene and Alice were huddled together in a little group away from everyone else and Steve guided Felicity over to them.

"You know Penelope and Alice from work. I'd like to you to meet Penelope's friend Jaylene Foster," Steve said by way of introduction.

Penelope had her arm around Jaylene and they were standing hip to hip. Felicity gave Steve a knowing look and Steve smiled at her.

"You're our new costume designer. I'm looking forward to seeing your work. I have some ideas of my own that I'd like to discuss with you for my next tour," Felicity smiled warmly at Jaylene.

The door opened and Silvia Bickle walked into the club. She was still dressed in her travelling clothes and had come directly from the airport. She made her way over to the group, a smile fixed to her face. She looked relaxed and refreshed.

"So... did anything exiting happen while I was away?" Silvia asked.

The End

Author's Note Thank you for coming on this journey with me. My readers are the ones who inspire me to write; without you I have no one to tell my stories to. For those of you who have contacted me personally, thank you so much for your praise, encouragement and critiques. As always I invite you to leave comments or critiques and to grade my story as you see fit. Please leave me a little something to let me know you care.

xxx

Michele Nylons

September 2021

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,975 Followers