All The Things You Are

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rubs slow circles over my tank top, and all I can do is shiver with pleasure. I was excited before, but my nipples are achingly hard now, and my pussy's soaked from his simple touches.

As I focus on his friend, taking his cock deeper in my mouth, I gasp at the sensation of a warm palm fondling my breast. Damian — no, not Damian. Both his hands are on my back now, roaming from my shoulders to my waist. Unfamiliar hands are stroking my body, and I don't even want to open my eyes to see who it is. I'm slipping from my perch of power. Dangerously aroused, even nervous.

I tense up.

"Do you want us to touch you?" Damian gently strokes my ass.

I moan around the blond's cock, hesitating in my answer. Finally, I open my eyes to meet his, wide with need, then those of the guy who was leaning against the dresser, which are narrowed with arousal. He's the one playing with my breast. Kneeling next to me, with Damian behind me.

"Do you want me and Thomas to touch you?" Damian repeats.

Fuck it, being touched doesn't have to mean giving up control. I'm still driving them crazy.

I nod. Then I squirm as Thomas slides both hands over my breasts to pinch my nipples through my tank top. They respond instantly to his touch, puckering and tingling. I'm aware of the circle of guys tightening. Anthony and Talkative Boy climbing off the bed, crowding on the floor behind me, Damian and Thomas hemming me in, the blond trying to thrust into my mouth as I take him in deeper.

"Do you want us to take your clothes off?" Damian traces a finger along the small of my back. I quiver, and he tugs lightly on the waistband of my leggings. "Tell us, baby."

Where is he getting the nerve? He knows my fantasy. I'm in charge. Baby. I never thought I'd hear that from Damian.

But my body is shaking with excitement. Like it has a mind of its own, my ass tilts toward him, inviting his touch. I nod as I lick and suck.

Damian hooks his thumbs into my leggings and panties, easing them slowly down my ass. I shiver as another hand tentatively strokes my curves. I'm so wet, and they can see it now as Damian pulls my soaked panties down to my knees. My flushed pussy peeks from between my thighs.

Someone groans.

"So beautiful, Alana," Damian murmurs.

Alana.

Dammit, he wasn't supposed to say my name. Not right now.

"Alana?" Thomas tweaks my nipple. "So that's your name. Pretty."

"Quiet," I order.

But wasn't that what I'd hoped for? To hear Damian moan my name, his voice loaded with excitement?

God, his touch is completely unhurried. He caresses my clit lightly, his other hand playing with the opening to my cunt, while Thomas squeezes my breast and pinches my nipple, rough and excited.

"You're so wet," Damian murmurs, and he sounds...proud. "God, Alana. You're so. Fucking. Wet."

All I can do is make soft noises of excitement, because my mouth is stuffed full of cock.

"Everyone here wants to see you come. Do you want that?" He works a finger into me, and I let out a muffled cry. The blond boy's cock slides deeper into my mouth, and he curses softly. I try to focus on his pleasure — fondling his balls, swirling my tongue over his shaft. Thomas eases down my tank top and bra cup together and takes my nipple into his mouth, sucking and biting. My senses are started to flood.

"Mmmph." I nod.

"Do you want to be fucked? Do you want me to fuck you after I make you come?"

Need is taking over as I let go of control. I'm in a haze of desire, about to slip over the edge. I push against Damian, rubbing my cunt emphatically against his hand.

He grasps my hips. "Say it. Take your mouth off Michael's cock and tell me what you want."

Michael. So that's his name.

I stop sucking. Michael has his hands buried in my hair, and when I look up at him, his face is twisted in an expression of pained ecstasy — some combination of please fuck him and please don't stop.

"I want to strip," I manage.

I tear off my tank top and toss my bra aside so I'm as naked as the guys. I feel a surge of power as they drink my body in, followed by a surge of pleasure when Thomas squeezes my bare breasts.

"Fuck!" The blond guy, Michael, explodes as I keep jacking him, staring at my naked chest and his friend's hands on my breasts. The first spurt catches me on the lips. Instead of taking him in my mouth, I aim his cock downward, letting him cum all over my cleavage. Something tells me that's exactly what he needs right now. Thomas catches on quickly, lifting my breasts and moving his hands to expose my nipples. I moan when hot cum runs over them.

In a daze, I beckon to Thomas to stand in front of me. God, I want everything that Damian is offering, but if I let go now, I'll never finish what I came for.

He never stops touching me as I cup warm, heavy balls in my hands. Never stops rubbing my soaked folds as I open my mouth and let a new cock slide over my tongue.

Thomas grips my hair firmly. I welcome his roughness. It anchors me as the floor threatens to drop out.

Men's hands roam all over me, but only Damian's are busy between my legs. I open my mouth wider as it's filled with cock, suck and lick frantically, let Thomas's head nudge my throat. He's thick and hot and I bury my nose in his dark thatch of hair.

"Fuck, that's good, Alana," Thomas croons, pulling my hair hard. Dammit, he knows hearing my name from him is throwing me off-balance, and he's doing it deliberately. "You look beautiful like this. I have so much cum for you."

He's close. I'm close. We're all so fucking close. I pull off Thomas, just for a second.

"Damian..." God, I'm the one moaning his name, pleading for his touch. "Make me come. Fuck me."

Then I close my eyes and surrender.

It all happens so quickly. Damian's fingers twist inside me as he circles my swollen clit. Thomas's cock fills my mouth, over and over. More hot male hands, all the other guys, explore my curves — my ass, my hips, my breasts, even my throat.

I shudder. I can't hold it together any longer.

And I'm not alone.

I'm with Damian.

And a whole crowd of his friends.

I explode in the most intense orgasm of my life.

As it ebbs, there's too much sensation for me to distinguish who's where. But I know it's Damian's cock sinking into me from behind, hard and excited and so pleasurable it's almost painful. It's Damian who's fucking me deeper and deeper as Thomas groans and spurts onto my tongue and a thicket of hands rove over my sweaty skin.

When Damian comes, I realize everyone else has pulled back. It's just him and me, with his hands planted on my hips and my fingers gripping his rug. His orgasm echoes through my body, and the last thing he says is my name.

Finally, he withdraws. A circle of guys stares at us: exhausted, satisfied, grinning, dazed.

I look over my shoulder and beckon to Damian.

"Come here," I rasp. "I'm not done with you yet."

He has the biggest smile on his face as he kneels in front of me. I've never seen him so happy — or felt so happy myself.

All eyes are on me as I lick my juices off Damian's cock. Someone utters an awed curse. When I've lapped up every drop, I slump to the floor with my head in his lap, a sweaty mess of sex and heat.

In time, the other guys clean up and leave. Before they go, they all crouch down to say thank you and that was amazing and you were so incredible. They part ways with a kiss on my forehead or a touch on my back. Because they're respectful like that.

When the apartment is empty, Damian and I get in the shower. It's quiet at first. We splash each other with water, do a little awkward joking around with the soap. Then we meet each other's eyes and start laughing.

"You were so hot." He runs his fingers through my wet hair. "Alana, you were fucking unbelievable."

I move behind him and reach around to rub his firm chest with soapsuds. "No, you were. Did you set all this up just to get with me?"

"It might have crossed my mind." He gives me an impish kiss over his shoulder. "You okay with tonight being different than your fantasy...baby?"

"Different was SO much better." I press my forehead against his back. "Sure, it's hot to imagine blowing eighteen guys in a locker room, but—"

"Eighteen?" Damian twists to stare at me.

"Or, you know, however many guys are on your team."

He leans against the shower wall, shaking with laughter. "Try fifty."

"Fifty?" I gape.

"You've never bothered to come to a game, have you? Never watched me. Never fact-checked your own fantasy."

"All right! I'll come, I'll cheer for you. And tonight was infinitely better than giving head to fifty guys. But I never gave you an actual blow job. We'll have to fix that...soon." I draw a wet line with my fingertip over his abs, tickling his belly button. He turns around and catches my hands.

"I didn't think you'd ever see me this way."

"What way?"

"As a guy. As more than a friend."

"I do now." I hug him tight and rest my head on his shoulder. Slowly, his arms come up to surround me. As if, even after everything we did tonight, he can't believe this is truly happening. "Look, I don't really date, but I want to do more-than-friend things with you. A lot more."

"Good," he murmurs. "Because I do too."

"Are you sure? Do you have any idea what you're in for?"

He grins. "After tonight...I have a few ideas. Do you know what you're in for, Alana?"

I look at his familiar face, his dark curls slicked back with water. And I realize that I don't know. I have no fucking clue what I'm in for with Damian. All I know is that he's full of surprises.

"I'm in for all of you." I pull his head down for a kiss. "I want all the things you are."

12