All the Way Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your tongue feels so good in my ass," Melissa said, taking a break from French kissing Angelika. "I might let you fuck me if you keep doing that."

"I will lick your ass anytime anywhere," I told her. I meant it, too. Her ass was tasty as fuck and tonguefucking it was a huge turn on. Of course, Angelika riding her ass on my stiff cock was also a turn on. The weird thing was, my cock was so hard--harder than it'd ever been--that it was almost numb. That's the only explanation I can offer for why I didn't cum immediately. Miraculously, I lasted several minutes. But when I did finally cum, it came out in force.

"I can feel you cumming!" Angelika said, rubbing her clit furiously. Seconds later, her hips began bucking in orgasmic spasms.

Not to be left out, Melissa, who had also been rubbing her clit, came also. I could feel the sphincter of her ass contracting on my tongue as I drove it deep into her shithole.

If I had to be used and abused by women, I couldn't think of a better pair to be used by. I suspect that I was not their first victim. I got the impression, watching them work together, that they had done this many times before.

"I have to pee," Angelika announced after she popped off my shrinking cock.

"You know what to do," Melissa said.

"Yes, mistress." Angelika moved to straddle my face while Melissa moved around to suck my cock--even though it was no longer hard. It was actually a flaccid puddle of penis, and cum, and whatever Angelika had up her ass--nothing I'd choose to put in my mouth. Yet that is exactly what Melissa did. She took my cock in her mouth, and literally sucked it for all she was worth. And while she was busy doing that, Angelika proceeded to piss in my open mouth.

"Drink it up," she admonished in her sexy voice. "Don't waste any."

Angelika must've peed about a quart down my throat. Dutifully, I drank all I could. However, Angelika was a sloppy pisser, so there was piss all over my face, neck, and chest. But, hey, it was their bed. I had come to terms with their love of piss. It's not something I had ever thought about doing, alone or with anyone else, but I had to admit that it was kind of hot, in a really dirty and perverted sort of way. It was kind of like, admitting that you would do anything with or for the person whose piss you were drinking. Even though I didn't really know either of these women well, I knew that I would do whatever they asked. I guess, as far as sex went, they owned me.

I didn't notice that Melissa had stopped sucking my cock, probably because I was busy guzzling Angelika's piss. I did notice when she pulled the plug out of my ass, though. I also noticed when it was replaced by something else, much larger. After Angelika got off of me, I saw Melissa standing between my legs. She was wearing a harness around her pelvis that supported a very large dildo--that she was inserting in my ass! And it felt... wonderful.

So this was what it was like being pegged. I watched as Melissa fucked my ass. I couldn't see the penetration, obviously, but I could see her hips moving seductively, and the sexy smile that lit up her beautiful face.

"Do you like having my big cock up your ass?" Melissa asked me.

I nodded.

"It's making your dick hard, I see." And it most certainly was. "Angelika, you're going to have to fuck Gilbert with that tight pussy of yours. Make him cum all up inside that hot vagina."

"It's not a good time for me, mistress. I might get pregnant," Angelika objected with a concerned look.

"Well, that will just make it that much hotter of a fuck, then. Won't it?"

"Yes, mistress."

Dutifully, Angelika straddled me once again, this time lowering her pussy over my cock. Before inserting it inside her, she straddled it with her wet pussy, smearing her love juice all over my cock. That sensation alone almost made me cum. Next, Angelika impaled her vagina with my rigid member. It slid in easily because she was so wet, but she was also very tight. Having already fucked her in the ass, which was wonderful, I have to say this was better. It was more wonderful. Slowly she rocked her hips, moving my cock within her, in and out. That feeling of her amazing pussy sliding over my cock, coupled with Melissa's giant dildo sliding in and out of my anus, was more than I could stand for very long. I could feel an orgasm building, but it was far more intense than any I had ever experienced in the past. I felt the cum shooting from my cock into Angelika's wanton pussy. The notion that my seed might actually take root inside her made me feel very powerful. It was as if I was fulfilling my destiny.

Angelika leaned forward to kiss me. It was possibly one of the hottest kisses I've ever had, transmitting more than lust; it transmitted a oneness that was the result of the act we'd just consummated. I realized in that moment that if I had just impregnated her, it would make me the happiest man in the world.

Melissa had pulled her giant dildo out of my ass when it became obvious I was cumming inside Angelika. I felt a bit sorrowful that I hadn't had the chance to fuck Melissa--to pump my seed into her sweet vagina--but she seems to have purposefully kept me from it, kept me at arm's length. It was as if Angelika was her surrogate.

"I want to suck his cum out of your hot cunt, Angelika," Melissa said. "Let Gilbert loose now. He can watch."

The girls released the bonds that held me spread-eagle. I have to admit that I felt much better being free, though the abuse they put me through was something I would remember fondly, I would not volunteer for it again anytime soon. I watched as Angelika straddled Melissa's face. I saw Melissa's tongue darting up into Angelika's well used cunt and sucking all of the available sperm from it. I wondered if Melissa actually liked men or not. Perhaps she used her beauty to lure men here for Angelika's benefit. Angelika was so beautiful in her own right, that I doubt she needed anyone to lure men for her. I didn't understand the dynamic between these two, but I was happy to watch it unfold.

I also couldn't help noticing Melissa's luscious pussy glistening with wetness. It obviously needed fucking. She was right there in front of me with spread legs and, as fate would have it, my dick was hard again. Never have I recovered so quickly from sex before. I blamed it on having a better-than-porn film going on right in front of my eyes. At any rate, I decided not to ask, but to just go ahead and put it in. So, I did. Melissa's pussy was super lubed, and my penis slid easily inside her, despite her tightness. I thought I may have heard Melissa say something, but since her mouth was full of Angelika's cunt, I couldn't make it out. I just kept laying pipe, watching Melissa's pert breasts jiggle as I slammed my salami home. Because this was my penis's third time out this evening, he was in no hurry to shoot his load. This was good, because Melissa actually came twice before I did. But when I did, it felt like it came from the depths of my being. I probably didn't shoot a lot of semen inside her, compared to the first two times I'd come, but I felt at least ten spurts before my orgasm was over. Afterwards, I reveled at having inseminated such a beautiful woman. If I died tonight, I thought, this will have been enough.

"I can't believe that you would just take it upon yourself to fuck me," Melissa scolded me afterwards. "How did you know that I would let you?"

"You didn't seem to be in a position to object," I answered. I didn't think she was really upset. She was just busting my chops because she had the whole dominatrix thing going. "You're welcome," I added in case she was thinking of pursuing the matter further.

"That was about the best fuck I've had in quite some time," Melissa admitted, no longer attempting to keep up the charade. "Thank you, Gilbert."

"Mistress, I need to pee," Angelika announced. "I would like to piss all over you."

"Because I made you fuck Gilbert?" Melissa surmised.

Angelika nodded.

"Knock yourself out," Melissa said and laid back on the bed.

I watched, fascinated, as Angelika spread her labia and let the piss fly. She covered Melissa from head to pussy and back again, taking special pleasure in pissing on Melissa's face, mouth, and hair.

When Angelika had finished, and had gone off to the bathroom, I rolled over on top of Melissa, piss and all, and kissed her on the mouth. She seemed surprised by my sudden burst of affection, but warmed up quickly and began kissing me back with copious amounts of tongue. After a few moments, I began kissing further down, suckling her piss drenched nipples, moving down to her navel, and finally, to the love cleft between her legs. I made myself comfortable and began lapping at Melissa's pussy in earnest. I'd give her clit a lick or two every once in a while, to keep her on edge, but I wanted this to last and, if I was being honest, I loved the way her pussy tasted and the way the cheeks of her ass fit in my hands. After some time, Melissa's hips bucked and spasmed as her orgasm took her over.

"Holy shit! That was amazing!" she yelled afterwards "Gilbert, that was great!"

"I am glad to have been of service," I grinned from between her legs.

"Are you ready for a nightcap?"

"I could use a drink. Sure," I agreed.

"Let's go back downstairs then." She threw on a satin robe and tossed me a pair of men's pajama bottoms. "Put those on first. I don't want to give the neighbors too much of a show."

I remembered the huge windows that made the house seem so large and open. At night, anyone who looked in could see everything. I pulled on the pajamas.

Melissa handed me a gin & tonic and poured herself a cranberry vodka. She sat next to me on the sofa.

"So, be honest, how did you like our little tryst?" Her face was softly lit from the lamp light and looked especially beautiful.

"You are so beautiful!" I remarked.

"Thank you," she responded, "but I still want an answer."

"All right." I answered, gathering my resolve. "Of course, I enjoyed fucking Angelika. She is amazing and nearly as beautiful as you."

"Angelika is much hotter than I am," Melissa interrupted.

"The pegging was good," I continued. "It was one of the best orgasms I've ever had. The pissing thing was different. Kind of exciting in a dirty, nasty sort of way, but it wouldn't be my preference. Neither would being tied up. I think that's why I so enjoyed fucking you. Because I was free and because I kind of took advantage of you."

"You positively dominated me," Melissa added. "I didn't expect that from you."

"I think I prefer being dominant over being submissive. There was an element of mystery in allowing you to control me, wondering what you would do to me and whether I would enjoy it or loath it."

"I prefer being dominant, too, obviously," Melissa said. "I'm a real bitch to Angelika, but she kind of thrives on it."

"She did seem to balk a bit when you ordered her to fuck me. I have to admit that the possibility of getting her pregnant added a level of excitement to our intercourse."

"Yeah. She was pretty put out about that. If she's pregnant, you'll have to marry her. She's very religious," Melissa said solemnly. "That would solve her citizenship problem, though," Melissa said as if it were a silver lining of sorts.

"You're serious." I said, realizing that she wasn't simply joking about marrying Angelika.

"Yes, Gilbert. I am serious."

"Okay, explain to me how I am responsible for the pregnancy of a woman whom you ordered to fuck me while I was tied up."

"Well, because you're the man. If you impregnate a girl, you're supposed to do right by her and marry her. Aren't you?"

"In the world of yesteryear, I suppose that was true," I answered, "but this is the twenty-first century."

"Angelika comes from the land of yesteryear, don't you dear?" Melissa asked, addressing Angelika who had just come downstairs wearing a translucent teddy that didn't hide anything. Angelika sat on my lap and wrapped her arm around my neck, very cuddly.

"Are you making fun of my old-fashioned morals?" Angelika asked her.

"I wouldn't characterize it like that," Melissa answered. "I simply think they're outdated and," she added, "incongruent with your wanton sexual practices."

"My wanton sexual practices have always been for your benefit. Until last night, they never involved intercourse with another man."

"You really are pissed off at me, aren't you?" Melissa asked, a concerned look spreading across her features.

"Yes. I am. I feel like you took advantage of my submissive tendencies, even though I warned you. If I am pregnant, it will ruin all my plans of getting a degree and having a great life here in the U. S."

I listened to the two of them banter, feeling a bit uncomfortable being in the middle of it, and, if I was honest, the cause of it--even if it wasn't my idea. Still, I pondered the fact that Angelika, all on her own, came down and sat on my lap and embraced me. Melissa did not order her to do this. I remembered the kiss she gave me after I came inside her and felt my cock stirring to life.

"You will get your degree," Melissa said. "I promise you that. I will make sure that that happens."

"I am grateful for that," Angelika answered, "but there is still the matter of trying to do all of this while pregnant, and then while trying to care for a little one."

"I won't insult you by suggesting an alternative," Melissa answered.

I felt Angelika tense at this. She shifted position. At first, I thought it was because of what Melissa said, and then I realized it was because she felt my cock pressing against her legs. She slid off my lap into the seat next to me. She casually placed her hand on my stiff cock. That just made it harder.

"I want Gilbert," Angelika said, without responding to Melissa's passive jab. "You must relinquish him to me."

"Fine," Melissa agreed. "I relinquish him. But whether or not he is yours is up to him."

Angelika pulled my hard cock out of the fly of my pajamas and wiggled it in full view.

"I think he will agree to be my man," she said and then leaned down and popped my cock into her mouth.

"Well, Gilbert, I wish you well, Melissa said with resignation. "I hope we can still be friends. It looks like you'll be sleeping with Angelika tonight. We'll talk in the morning and get you where you need to be. Good night."

Melissa stood and took my empty glass, as well as her own and left Angelika and I alone.

Angelika was doing a fabulous job at sucking my cock, but I did not want to waste my cum in her mouth. I wanted to fuck that sweet pussy of hers again and plant my seed inside her.

"I want you to sit on my cock," I told her.

"You want to ensure that I have your baby?" she asked, looking up from my cock.

"I'm going to keep trying until you do," I replied.

"I will do this, but only because I probably am already pregnant by you." She got up and sat on my cock, easing it into her already lubricated pussy. It felt wonderful--for both of us if her moan of ecstasy was any indication. "Will you marry me if I am pregnant, Gilbert?" she asked while riding my cock.

"Angelika, I will marry you even if you're not pregnant, if you'll have me."

She leaned down and kissed me the way she had earlier. It was soft and passionate and actually made my cock harder while she was fucking me.

"I will have both you and your baby," she said and then began twerking her hips sensually in a way that drove my cock wild.

I couldn't last long against such an onslaught. I released yet another load of semen inside her fertile pussy. Again, I experienced the feeling of exhilaration associated with potentially impregnating Angelika. I couldn't really put it into words, but it was a powerful feeling.

Angelika led me upstairs to her room and snuggled up to me, pressing her great ass into my crotch. I probably would have gotten hard again if not for the fact that I had just finished fucking her. My cock had already seen more action today than it had gotten in the last month, barring self-inflicted orgasms, that is. I fell asleep that way, spooning her warm, tender body.

12