All The World's a Stage - Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were correct to do so," I said, looking at her meaningfully. She blushed, cleared her throat and turned back to Olwen.

"What was it you wanted to ask me?" she smiled.

"Oh nothing, really," replied Olwen, looking from Margaret to me with a smile. "I believe I've got the answer I was looking for."

She didn't hang about after that. Margaret went to change again, and Olwen took the body stocking and promised to get it dyed blue.

"We'll need to liaise once it's done," she said to me, "so that you can work out what shade of blue you are going to light her with on stage."

I nodded my agreement, and Margaret showed Olwen out. When she came back into the sitting room, her face was flushed and she looked troubled.

"I think she might suspect something," she said. "What do you think?"

I shrugged. "I really don't give a fuck what she thinks," I replied flippantly. "You, Keith and I are adults. We're not doing anything illegal. Fuck her."

"Don't you dare!" laughed Margaret. "I want your beautiful Daddy cock all to myself!"

I left the house soon afterwards to go to the theatre to supervise a get in for a comedian who was playing a one-night-stand that evening. I was also to do a sound check and a lighting run through with him.

Twenty years ago, when I was about five, this guy had been on everyone's 'must see' list. He'd done television, Christmas specials and sell-out nationwide tours, but as comedy became more sophisticated and less sexist, racist and misogynistic, he fell out of favour. Listening to his routine, I was not surprised that he was now reduced to doing one-night-stands in provincial theatres.

I finished his lighting set up, and was in the middle of his sound check when the intercom in the control box buzzed. I answered it, and Irene, the front-of-house manager informed me that I had a visitor.

"I've told her that you're busy with a set-up," she explained, "but she was most insistent. it's the new director from the P. A. A. D. S. who wants to see you."

I made up my mind quickly. I could still hear the so-called comedian on the stage from where I was sitting, so as far as I was concerned, his sound check was over.

"Tell Olwen I'll meet her in the green room," I told Irene, and I made my way downstairs to the rendezvous. We arrived almost at the same time.

She looked at me in a quizzical way. I must admit that I felt a little uneasy. Despite what I'd said to Margaret earlier, about the lifestyle we were living, I really wasn't comfortable with it becoming common knowledge. I decided to play this by ear, and let Olwen disclose her hand first.

"I know it was your doing," she began, with no preamble whatsoever. "You're not only fucking her, she's submissive to you, isn't she? What does Keith have to say about it?"

"He's perfectly happy with our arrangement," I replied in a cool way. "Margaret and I treat him as a sissy cuckold, and he cleans up after I've fucked Margaret. I like to discipline them both."

Olwen's eyes opened wide and her face lit up with a grin.

"I'd like to see that," she confessed, and she added, "if you ever wanted a threesome, please think of me. I count myself as bisexual too. I love fucking women but I also enjoy a nice cock whenever I can."

She winked at me and blushed. I stood up and told her to follow me up to the control box.

"I will," she replied, "but don't think that I'm a submissive too. I'll come up to the control box, but only because I want to, not because you asked me to."

Well that told me! I smiled at her and said, "Fair enough. But if you want a threesome with Margaret and me, I'll want to try you out first!"

She blushed again and when we got into the rather cramped control box, with the sound desk and lighting console taking up much of the available space, she turned to me and pushed me onto my chair. She got down on her knees and began to undo the buttons on the fly of my jeans.

"As much as I would love to have your cock in me right now," she began, and she gasped in delight as she managed to get it out of my jeans. "Wow! That's a beauty!" she whispered approvingly.

"I'm in the middle of my period," she continued, "and whilst that doesn't generally stop me from fucking, it's particularly heavy today, and I'm sure you don't want blood all over your jeans or your control desk."

"To show you how genuine I am, I'll suck your cock now, and you'll owe me a bloody good fuck when my period finishes. Deal?"

"Deal," I grinned as I felt her warm wet mouth envelop my helmet and her tongue begin to probe my piss hole.

Olwen bobbed her head on my cock and took most of my shaft into her mouth. I felt my helmet lodge in her throat and I almost shot my bolt there and then. She pulled back a bit and gasped for air before swallowing me again. I sat forward in my chair, and held her head in both of my hands. Then I stood up and started to face fuck her.

She was good, I'll give her that. She took every inch of me into her mouth, using her tongue and giving me a great blow job. I felt my ball sac begin to contract, and suddenly I was there.

An initial burst of cum jetted out of my cock and she swallowed it easily. She also coped admirably with the four or five subsequent ejaculations, and not a drop was wasted. She used her tongue to clean me up, and she even tucked my now limp cock back into my jeans.

She licked her lips and grinned at me.

"I love fresh, hot cum," she confessed. "Thanks for that. Next time, I wouldn't mind tasting it out of Margaret's cunt. Would you like to watch us fucking?"

"I prefer doing to watching," I confessed, "but your suggestion of a threesome sounds delicious. Come for supper on Friday night. I'll tell Margaret to expect you, and if things progress properly, I'm sure that we could have that threesome that you've set your heart on."

When I got home after the show that evening, I was in a foul mood. The so-called comedian had been appallingly unfunny, and the thirty or so in the audience had not appreciated his out-of-date material. As was the norm these days, Keith was dressed and fully made-up, and when I walked in I saw him on his knees licking Margaret's cunt.

"Hi Daddy. You're just in time," she smiled at me. "Keith's given me a lovely couple of orgasms and I'm gagging for your cock. Do you want to fuck me here, or shall we go to bed?"

My mood changed immediately. I smiled at Margaret. "Up to you, baby girl," I said. "I don't have to be in work till tomorrow afternoon, so we can spend a lovely couple of hours playing. I fancy some anal tonight, so Keith can come to bed with us. My cock will need cleaning after it has been up your arse."

Margaret squealed with delight. "Daddy hasn't been up there in a while," she reminded me. "I'll be lovely and tight for you!"

We went up to our bedroom, and whilst I was brushing my teeth, Margaret stripped off and then set out a cheap pink nylon baby doll nightie for Keith.

"Touch up your make-up," she instructed him. "Daddy and I want a painted slut in bed with us tonight."

We all got into bed and Margaret rummaged around under the duvet and found my cock. It wasn't fully hard yet and she looked at me in a very flirtatious way.

"Can baby girl suck Daddy's cock for a while?" she asked. "It's been hours since I did that and I don't want to get out of practice."

I smiled and reached for her nipple rings.

"Of course, you can, baby girl," I said and she dived onto my cock and enveloped it in her warm mouth.

"Mmmm!" she purred, her mouth full of my rapidly hardening cock.

"Does it taste different?" I asked her with a wicked grin. "Olwen had it down her throat a few hours ago. Can you taste her on my cock?"

Margaret looked up at me with tears in her eyes. Being a well-trained cock sucker, she continued to pleasure me with her mouth, but I could see that my admission had hurt her.

"Don't fret, baby girl," I assured her, twisting her nipple rings cruelly, and making her gasp in pain and pleasure. "You are still my favourite baby girl, and Daddy has a surprise for you."

I eased her head back, and she released my cock, which bobbed around nicely.

"She guessed what's going on here," I told them both. "I don't give a fuck that she knows, but I don't want any of us to be the subject of gossip. I've invited her here for supper on Friday night. Keith will cook and serve us all, and you and I are going to seduce her, baby girl. We might even end up having a threesome!"

"Wwww Daddy!" squealed Margaret. "That sounds lovely. Is she a sub like me, do you think? Will you spank us both?"

"We'll see about that," I said, rolling her over and fingering her bum hole. Margaret moaned in delight.

"Fingers are nice to start with," she said breathlessly, "but nothing feels as good as Daddy's cock up my arse. Please put it in me, Daddy."

So I did. I fucked her up the arse, then Keith cleaned my shitty cock whilst Margaret and I kissed and cuddled. When my cock was clean, Keith set about eating his cream pie out of Margaret's arse and the sight gave me another lovely hard on.

I pulled Keith's butt plug out of his arse and slid my cock into his gaping hole. I noticed that the fact that he was made to wear a butt plug constantly in the house meant that his arsehole was becoming quite slack. Despite the thickness of my cock, I could barely feel myself being squeezed as I fucked him. I made a mental note to get him to make enquiries at work about getting himself tightened up.

Before we went to sleep, I cunt fucked Margaret and as I turned the light off to go to sleep at about two o'clock in the morning, I was satisfied that our domestic arrangements wouldn't be too disrupted by the addition of Olwen. In fact, I mused, they might well be improved.

Friday arrived, and I was relieved to learn that the theatre was going to be showing a film rather than putting on a live show. Whenever this happened, I offered the shift to one of the stage crew, who took it in turns and who were all glad of a bit of extra pocket money. Thus it was when the doorbell rang at a little after seven o'clock that Friday, both Margaret and I were showered and ready, and Keith was made up and dressed.

He wore a crisp, white shirt, a black bow tie and black sheer hold ups, with pink fluffy pumps on his feet. Because we were going to be in his presence all night, his cock lock had been removed and his balls separated and tightly tied so that they resembled two tiny plums. Not long after I moved in I'd instructed him to let his hair grow. It was now shoulder length, and Margaret had put it into two bunches which she'd secured with a couple of pink ribbons. Keith looked very sissified, and judging by the state of his cock, he was very much enjoying it.

Margaret was wearing a beautiful red and black corset, with attached suspender belt and black stockings, and patent black leather four inch heels. Her nipple rings had been replaced with two bars, which meant her nipples were hard and available for teasing and/or suckling.

I had a denim shirt on and my wardrobe was completed by a pair of tight leather trousers which showed my cock off to perfection.

Keith was sent to answer the door, and he led Olwen in and introduced her. He helped her to remove her outdoor coat, and I was gratified to see that she'd taken on board the advice I'd given her earlier in the day, and had dressed to thrill.

She wore a tight see-through white blouse and a very short black skirt. Her legs were encased in sheer white hold ups, the tops of which were visible due to the shortness of her skirt. Her shoes were similar to Margaret's, although the heel was a mere three inches.

We both got up to greet her and kisses were exchanged. Margaret lingered over her kiss and I suspect tongues were involved. When the kiss ended, Olwen's eyes were sparkling.

"You taste delicious, darling," she smiled. "Very musky, smokey even. Have you been smoking?"

With a wave of her hand, Margaret indicated her dainty lady pipe which was in the ashtray.

"It gives Keith a thrill to see me smoking my pipe," she explained. "As you can see, his cock lock has been removed tonight. His little boi clit is available for teasing or torture. He's been warned that he isn't to cum tonight. He's on clean-up duty. I hope you like having your cunt licked?"

"Do bears shit in the woods?" replied Olwen, lifting her skirt to reveal a total absence of underwear, and a very tight looking smooth cunt. "I haven't been fucked all week, so I'm looking forward to some real cock, but I wouldn't say no to some strap-on action either."

Whilst Keith prepared supper, we all sat in the sitting room and I told Margaret to explain our dynamic to Olwen. She did a good job too, pointing out that whilst many people would see what we were doing as immoral and dirty, the truth was that everything that went on between us was consensual and everyone involved benefitted.

"I totally agree," smiled Olwen. "The problem with a lot of people around here is that sex in general, and kink in particular, is seen as something never to be discussed or displayed."

"My own profession is a prime example. It's not so long ago that I would have had to resign from teaching if I got married. Even now, if the local education authority knew I was bi-sexual, I'd face an enquiry and the possible sack. People who choose to be different are viewed with suspicion, and it's wrong."

The conversation continued over supper, with Keith adding his opinion, which unsurprisingly chimed with those already expressed.

"I love my princess Margaret,' he explained, "and I know that I'm not equipped to give her what she deserves. Daddy can, and does provide that, and he's also brought out my true nature. My arse is his to fuck whenever he pleases, and I'm honoured to be allowed to clean Princess's cunt when he's fucked her."

He got up from the table and began to clear the dirty dishes.

"I'll serve coffee presently," he continued. "In the meantime, where are we going to continue this interesting conversation?"

"I think we'll go back into the sitting room," I informed him, " but I suspect that we'll end up in our bedroom. Are you staying the night, Olwen?"

"If I may," she replied with a smile. '"As I said earlier, I would love to sample some real cock and some plastic cock too. It's been too long since my cunt experienced anything other than my fingers!"

"Hurry up and clear here, cucky," I said to Keith. "Your HotWife and our guest need fucking, so you're on fluffing duty as quick as you like. It doesn't do to keep two lovely ladies waiting."

"Should I suck your cock here before I begin to clear, Daddy?" asked Keith hopefully, but I dismissed his suggestion with a shake of my head.

"I think these ladies need some warming up first," I said with a wink. "Baby girl, get naked for me and offer your cunt to our guest. I want to see you experience a woman's touch."

Margaret needed no second invitation. Her corset came off, and she adjusted her stockings and stood before us with all her assets on display.

"Let's go into the sitting room," she suggested. "It's much more comfortable there."

When we got into the sitting room, Margaret opened her arms to allow Olwen to embrace her. They kissed and I sat down to watch this display of Sapphic love. Margaret's hands were already under Olwen's skirt and our guest was flushed and breathing heavily.

"My Daddy is such a wonderful lover," Margaret said softly. "I know you are going to love it when he puts his beautiful cock in you. You have a lovely cunt. It's so slick and wet. May I taste it?"

"Only if I can eat yours too," replied Olwen. "Give me a moment. These bloody clothes are getting on my tits. I need to get rid of them."

She swiftly unbuttoned her blouse and removed it and wriggled out of her skirt.

"Leave the stockings," I said sharply, and to my astonishment, Olwen did as she was told. She looked at Margaret.

"On the floor," she commanded, "lie on your back."

"Yes, Mummy," replied Margaret with a grin. She added, "You don't mind if I call you Mummy, do you?"

"Not at all," answered Olwen. "I've longed for a baby girl like you for ages. Cute and sexy with an open mind and open legs."

Carefully, she straddled Margaret and lowered herself onto baby girl's face. Then she dipped her own head into the gap between Margaret's open legs and latched onto her cunt. They made a beautiful sixty nine sight, and I felt my cock twitch.

I was getting impatient, and was about to yell for Keith when the sitting room door opened, and he appeared. He'd discarded his shirt and bow tie and now only wore his hold up black stockings and his pink fluffy pumps. I noticed he'd touched up his make-up, something of which I approved. I loved smearing his lipstick with my cock.

He came and knelt at my side.

"The cuckold is ready to do his duty, Daddy," he said quietly. "Does Daddy need fluffing?"

I stood up without a word, and slipped off the open toed sandals I was wearing. Keith reached up and popped the button on my trousers. He slid my zip down and opened the trouser waist, which he then tugged down. I stepped out of them and began to undo my shirt buttons.

Keith took hold of my balls and gently massaged them. My cock twitched a bit more and I looked down at him.

"You may begin," I told him, and he slipped my helmet into his mouth and used his tongue to great effect, swirling it round my already swelling cock head. I savoured the sensation for a few seconds before I gripped his hair bunches and guided my whole length into his mouth. I felt my helmet hit the back of his throat and he gagged.

The sound caused Olwen to lift her head and look to see what had caused it. Her face gleamed with Margaret's cunt juice, and she licked her lips.

"Don't choke him," she smiled. "I can't be bothered to have to phone for an ambulance tonight. Can I have some of that, please? My new daughter has got my juices flowing nicely. I think I'm ready to feel that cock stretch me and fill my cunt with cum."

I pulled out of Keith's mouth and told him to help me get my cock into Olwen.

"Kneel forward and put your arse in the air," I told her, and she scrambled into the required position.

"Slide my cock into her, cucky," I instructed, adding, "baby girl, you may suck my balls for a while, then I want your tongue to work its magic on your Mummy's cunt and my cock shaft whilst we fuck."

"Www! Thank you, Daddy," squealed Margaret excitedly, and as her cuckold husband expertly slid my cock into Olwen's wet cunt, she began to lick the puffy swollen cunt lips before turning her attention to my balls and my cock shaft.

I thrust into Olwen deep and hard. She let out a groan of ecstasy.

"Oh fucking hell," she moaned. "That feels so good. Keep it there. You're hitting the exact right spot!"

I soon got into a mutually pleasing rhythm. Olwen was dripping wet, but at the same time beautifully tight. She moaned a lot as I thrust into her, sometimes hard, sometimes gentle. I varied the depth of my thrusts too, pulling out until only my helmet was still in her cunt before going back in all the way and pausing, to allow her to clench down on my cock shaft. Considering this was our first fuck, we were both learning how to pleasure each other in a very satisfying way.

I felt the familiar tightening in my balls and I increased my pace. Olwen moaned.

"Oh fuck, yes! Get in there all the way! Fuck, yes! Oh, I love this. Fuck me deep big boy. Oh! Oh! Yes, yes yyyeeeeessssss!"

I felt her cunt spasm and my thighs were suddenly soaking. Margaret gasped but then I could hear her lapping up Olwen's cunt juice. I let myself go, fucking her with a wild frenzy that soon had me erupting and shooting my cum deep into her cunt. I collapsed onto her back, and she, in turn, collapsed onto Margaret, who squeaked in panic.