All The World's a Stage - Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We extricated ourselves and lay on the floor gasping. I was about to instruct Keith to begin clean-up duties when Margaret whispered in my ear. I looked at her with a grin and nodded my approval.

"May I clean you up, Mummy?" she asked Olwen in that special wheedling voice she used when she wanted to get her own way. Olwen was still getting her breath back. She nodded absent mindedly.

Margaret licked all along Olwen's slit and grinned up at me.

"That's a perfect cocktail of Daddy cum and Mummy cunt juice," she giggled. "I'll clean Mummy out and I'll feed the cuckold!"

She dived back into Olwen's cunt and began lapping away contentedly. Olwen held her head and occasionally re-directed her efforts. Both women made satisfied moaning sounds.

Margaret detached herself and knelt up. Her mouth was obviously full of cum and cunt juice, so she beckoned Keith over. He scrambled to her side eagerly.

"Open," I instructed him, and he obeyed instantly. Margaret lined up her mouth with his and dribbled a thick string of cum into his mouth. She must have done a complete job of cleaning out Olwen, because it took quite a while to dribble everything into Keith's eager mouth. I suspected that a fair bit of saliva was exchanged too, but I doubted if Keith minded, and anyway, he was the house cuckold, so what he thought didn't really matter.

That was the night our domestic threesome became a foursome. Olwen didn't move in, but she became a frequent visitor, and I now not only had a HotWife baby girl and a cuckold sissy to fuck. Olwen was in no way submissive, but I only had to wave my cock in her direction and she was gagging for it.

She and Margaret developed a deep understanding. They both loved fucking one another and being fucked by me. The addition of another willing cunt and always available mouth and arse gave me so many opportunities.

I never took much time to recover after having cum, but the presence of two sex-hungry women sucking and fucking each other whilst they waited for me to get hard again helped a great deal. Weekends were total fuck fests.

And Keith wasn't ignored either. All three of us continued to fuck him, especially after he'd had work done to tighten his arsehole up. He excelled at fluffing and also clean-up, and all four of us looked forward to the future with great anticipation.

In the final chapter of this saga, it will be revealed how our little group developed into its' ultimate dynamic with the addition of another player.