All Comments on 'All the Young Girls Love Laura Pt. 02'

by Lisa Summers

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 4 years ago

Not bad, I didn't finish the first part, but did this one the only thing I though was wrong was when you told her spanking in normal, which it is not, not is it fun either other than that it was good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Damnit no!

I feel like its a betrayal to Melissa when Laura goes and screws around with all these other girls (e.g. her ex) for fun and women for money. Its not attractive. I'm starting to actually hate Laura. Really just don't like her character right now.

-TheDragon

paulyepspaulyepsalmost 4 years ago

More pleased! This story is driving me crazy ! Well done ! ❤️

TheOriginalAnonymousTheOriginalAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic

That was fantastic. Great build-up of tension made the release of it that much more satisfying. I'm particularly impressed with your ability to get good stories out quickly; pt 1 and 2 being only three days apart gives me hope that the next chapter is soon on its way.

I tend to prefer one-on-one stories, but I like the way you get to play with dirtier sex with her long-time clients while having to take it much slower with Melissa, the contrast works very well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I liked this one better than the first. Can't wait to find out why Melissa was angry. I thought the fake incest was a nice touch and well written.

J

BillyslateBillyslatealmost 4 years ago
Did Not Like It

This story is definitely not my style with much Scat, Abuse, Blackmail etc. I read a very minimal part of the 4-pages. therefore will entirely discontinue reading this story.

maddictmaddictalmost 4 years ago

Your story made me feel, Like.

She was frozen, immobile, tremors running spastically through her body like a woman fishing a toaster from a bathtub.

Keep on wrighting please

sbrydonsbrydonalmost 4 years ago

Like all your stories. Looking forward to the next installment.

SB

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

I was like 80% "Amy" was a setup but didn't expect her to make such an amazing reappearance. Loved the last line of this chapter!

EM_Lockiel_51EM_Lockiel_51over 3 years ago

Damn!!!! That story was really smoking hot very very hot!!!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

To teach some life shattttering amd keeping a distance is not really the easygoing yadda yadda yadda ...... Lovely written

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoying the story so far, though I think I spotted a slight inconsistency between this and the previous episode. Melissa's fiancé is named Jason in this part, but I'm sure he was Adam when we were first introduced to the character in part 1. Other than that, I'm looking forward to reading more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous