All the Young Girls Love Laura Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me, and shook her head slightly. "I've been thinking," she said. "My mother wanted this...these lessons, right?"

"Sure," I said. Anticipating some final doubts on her part, I added, "And you agreed to them. I made sure that you had complete buy in. I didn't want you to be surprised in any way."

"But I didn't ask for them, originally. Don't I have any say?"

"Of course, Melissa," I replied. "I don't ever want to take you to a place that you don't want to go, or where you're uncomfortable."

"It's...I don't want to be...to do things that aren't natural in a marriage," she said, her eyes downcast.

"You mean, the things that we've done, one person touching another?"

"Or do you mean, one woman touching another...or being bisexual, or a lesbian?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied. "I have a life ahead of me as a wife, to a man. I want to have children and live a normal life. You don't have that as a lesbian, do you?"

"You mentioned me to Jason, I take it?" I asked. I was a little stung, but let's face it, this was a business transaction for me, nothing more, so if the arrangement went south - if Melissa, her mother or this Jason guy ended the lessons, I'd still be paid.

Walmart doesn't sulk when somebody decides to buy their cargo shorts from Target.

"Um...yes," she said. It was clear she had hoped to avoid getting on just exactly who had put doubts into her head. She needn't have worried, as I say, I could only try to hang onto her business, but if I lost it...it wasn't like I had actual vacancies in my schedule to fill.

"No one is asking you to change your life, Melissa. All of those things that you want, they're still there for you. My only job was to help you enjoy one small part of it. Your mother, I suppose, saw the chance of you ending up unhappy in your marriage and wanted to avoid it, that's all. She wanted you to have knowledge, and a little bit of experience so that you wouldn't be afraid to stand up for the happiness you deserve in your marriage. I promise you, it's nothing more than that."

Whatever else I can do, I can lie with the best of them. Oh, her mother's intentions were just as I described them, as far as I know, but it was true that Melissa had gotten into my brain and my heart, and I did feel a deep attraction to her. But I am a professional, and I would do my job to the best of my ability, and then walk away when it was over.

Melissa looked abashed.

"Well, when you put it like that, I guess I was being silly. I'm sorry about that," she said. But I wish she hadn't hugged me by way of apology. Her body was soft and warm, and she smelled so good.

"Okay, and if at any point you have doubts, please let me know, okay? I don't want you to worry needlessly," I said, smiling my forgiveness.

"First, you'll need to have some wine with me, so that we can both relax a little," I said, offering her a glass of chilled Grosset Springvale Riesling 2014. She took it and nearly downed it in one gulp. We talked about little things, finishing off another glass each and giving the alcohol a chance to relax us both. I was nearly as nervous as I had expected her to be!

"Now, how about a little refresher from our previous lesson, just to catch back up and then we can move on to the next and final part, okay?"

"Okay," she said. "So..."

"So, you kiss me, and show me what you remember from the lessons on that part."

"Okay," she said, her brown eyes flashing...something. She moved in closer to me, and had a moment of clumsiness trying to figure where to put her arms.

We both laughed, and I said, "Jason is bigger and taller than you are, so you could either put your arms around his back at chest level, which is probably easier, or if you want to show him a little submission you could put your arms around his neck."

She thought about that. "I guess maybe I should see where he puts his arms, and then I could choose."

"Well, it'll come pretty naturally when you're doing it all the time, so I'd say just pick one and take the lead in kissing me. You're certainly allowed to do that with Jason."

Melissa leaned in, her face tilting to the right, so I tilted mine to my right. Most people tilt their heads to the right when they start kissing, so I guess smooshed noses are usually avoided. Her lips were perfectly aligned with mine, my eyes starting to close - hers already closed - the warm, soft feel of her breasts against mine-

"OH!" she exclaimed. "I guess I should have accounted for um, breasts," she said. "Jason doesn't have them. That's really quite different."

"Sorry, I should have warned you," I said. "I have breasts."

"I see that," Melissa giggled. "Okay, let's pretend that you don't."

"Speak for yourself, sister," I thought. "I'm not about to forget your boobs any time soon."

But all that I said was, "Okay."

So we kissed. It was everything that I adored about Melissa. Gentle, warm, soft, lovely, fragrant and really nice tasting. We kissed for quite a while, actually, just lips to lips. The rush of warm air from her nostrils across my cheek was turning me on, but finally I had to break it to remind her of something.

"Don't forget tongue, Melissa," I said.

"Oh yeah," she said, breathlessly - she had to learn about breathing during her kisses - "I knew that, I just wasn't sure when to do it."

"Chances are Jason's going to be getting his tongue in your mouth really quick," I said. I was surprised to see a look of disgust flash across her face, but it quickly disappeared.

"But if it's up to you, use your tongue to explore his mouth when you feel that it's what you want to do. Kissing is going to ramp up your desire. I do it every chance I get.'

She giggled again, her breath racing over my cheek again. The scent of strawberries filled my nostrils.

"Okay," she said, then she took the lead, kissing me again, her tongue quickly coming into play, roaming wetly and inquisitively into my mouth after she had applied gentle pressure with it at my lips to signal she was coming.

It's so erotic, on top of the intimacy of kissing itself, of sharing a moment together, of touching extremely sensitive body parts together, of sharing breath and sharing a bodily fluid. It's no wonder that women cum just from kissing.

I'm glad that men are so bad at it.

Melissa shivered in my arms. "Is she cumming?" I thought. She moaned, her breathing ragged, her body moving restlessly.

We continued kissing for a few minutes, and when we parted, her brown eyes were soft, her facial muscles relaxed.

"She did cum!" I thought. I didn't think I could take much credit for that, it had been all Melissa. I had taken a submissive role to let her exercise her skills.

"That was, um, pretty good," I said briskly.

"Hmm?" she replied, absently and dreamily.

I laughed. "Okay, try to enjoy your kisses with Jason like that and you'll be a very happy bride and wife."

"Now last time, I had stroked your pussy and you came. There's really only a little bit more to teach you to get you ready, although there's a whole lifetime of learning you'll be receiving from Jason."

"This is going to entail us both being naked, and I'm actually going to make love to you...alright? I want you to imagine that's Jason you're with, so I'm going to put a blackout mask on you." I showed her the half face, black silk mask that would totally obliterate any chance she could fixate on my body. She needed to picture Jason doing these things to her.

"Alright," she said. "Where do you want me?"

"Sitting on my face," I thought. Instead, I said, "Let's go to the bedroom."

We walked in. "Wow, nice," she said. "It's like a girl actually got a chance to decorate."

"Well, yes," I replied. "No guy to make me put up any stuffed rhino heads he shot on safari."

"Oh, you know," she said, looking coyly at me. Such a cute girl.

"Yeah, I know," I said. "Look, out of respect for your modesty, I'm closing the shades and I'm changing clothes in the bathroom. You undress here and put on this outfit, it's nothing fancy but it's kind of like what you'll probably have on your first night together...so you can sort of get used to the whole thing, okay?"

"Oh, how beautiful, she cooed, fingering the white lace panty, bra and sheer halter baby doll set, along with the thigh high white stockings laid out on the bed. "Are these yours?"

I chuckled. "No, I bought them especially for you, the sizes should be okay, I asked your mother and also did a little guess work." There was no way I'd be caught dead in such a frilly, feminine outfit, unless it was a scenario for a client.

On the other hand, seeing her decked out in these would definitely make me cream my pants. I'd even cum picking them out in the store. The sales girl had noticed my unusual reaction, and we'd gotten into a little conversation that led to more work for me in the future.

"After you get dressed, slip under the covers, then put on the blackout mask. You can pretend I'm Jason...just a totally silent Jason who's a lot smaller and lighter," I said. "And sexier, and better able to satisfy you," I thought.

She thought about it. "Okay, I trust you," she said. I closed the shades which made the room a pleasant shade of twilight, and made my way out to the bathroom.

As I was removing my sandals, soft blouse, then my skirt, I thought about what a fool I was for having a crush on a client and a civilian. "Women like me exist for one purpose only, to satisfy other women. And a woman who's not in this business could never understand how someone like me thinks, or what I feel."

Although it doesn't translate well, I thought about the prostitutes that I knew who were pretty much straight, or at least bi, and who had ended up with guys. Clung to them, really. That's pretty much what a pimp is, an ersatz husband or boyfriend. A shitty one, usually.

I put on a flannel shirt and jeans, shrugging into them and enjoying the feel. I've said before that I really have some strong butch tendencies, and wearing stereotypically "male" clothes is comfortable for me, and when another girl reacts to it, it really turns me on. I rolled the shirt sleeves up to the elbows.

As I was dressing, I thought more about the business I was in and how it turns out for some of the girls working in it.

The girls who had gotten a real boyfriend or even husband - those guys were really horrible people and either abused the girls or used them for income. In effect, becoming pimps even if they didn't render the services of a pimp.

Women like me, and our johns/jills - we could never really mix. Could you imagine what it would be like for me to be married to Rhonda? It'd be hell, I guarantee it.

I then heard Melissa calling, "I'm ready."

"Okay, be there in a sec," I returned. I pulled my hair back and put it into a tight ponytail with a scrunchie. It was the closest I'd come to having short hair, something that I wouldn't have minded at all. Like I say, I'm a butch at heart, even if I do look extremely femme.

I sniffed under my arms, then fingered myself and smelled that. Okay. Then I walked out into the bedroom.

In the shadows I could see a petite lump under the duvet. I crossed the bedroom, only banging my big toe once.

"Shit!" I gasped. I heard giggling.

"Enough of that," I said. More giggling. Obviously she was as nervous as hell, but the wine would help take the edge off - I hoped.

I lifted up the cover on the far side of the bed, and slid my clothed body across the sheets. And by the way, they're 600 count Egyptian cotton sheets, not satin sheets. Satin is sensuous beyond belief, but trying to make love on it is a nightmare - you can't get traction when you're fucking someone.

I slid to within a foot of her, and then used my hand lightly to see how she was lying. She was on her left side, facing away from me. I began caressing her right shoulder with my fingertips and nails. She shivered, it really is the most exquisite feeling. I drew my hand down her right arm from shoulder to her elbow. Her arm was bent, so to reach her forearm I would have had to press into her, and it was too early for that.

So I stroked down her back on the right side using the same technique - first fingertips, then nails, lightly, from her shoulder down to the upward curve of the top of her butt. She shivered again - I doubt that she was cumming, I'm not that good, she was just enjoying another person's experienced touch.

That kind of light massage will 100 percent of the time lead the client to expose more of that general area for that kind of touch. Predictably, she rolled onto her stomach so that I could reach the rest of her back. I continued on the new territory, sensually touching and stroking her perfect, smooth and unsullied back. No tattoos, no piercings, just sweetness and femininity, and I adored touching her.

Up to this point I'd been silent, just relaxing her, getting her in the mood, but pretty soon I'd have to pretend to be Jason and say things that I could only hope he had inside him, to make her love him even more.

As my fingers stroked down her back toward her bottom, she preened, like a pampered pussycat, purring with pleasure and her body trembling. I wasn't sure if she were actually climaxing from my touch, as she didn't vocalize, until this:

"Ohhh fuuuuck," she moaned. "I've never felt anything like this, my whole body is cumming, cumming..."

Her ass cheeks dimpled, her cute, round bottom clenching and unclenching, I imagined her sweet little asshole coming into view, then her cheeks squeezing together again...such a beautiful sight that would be.

"Oh god, it's so much," she gulped.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked softly.

"No!" she expostulated, and I giggled.

"I'll take that as a 'no' then." She giggled too.

"Don't ever stop," she whispered.

I began caressing down her legs - remember, this was the back and sides of her thighs, some of the most ticklish places on a woman. I could see her shaking and groaning, but this was clearly her effort to resist the tickling. Sometimes that's an awful torture.

Sometimes it's a wonderful pleasure.

"Too much?" I asked.

"Yes...no, keep doing it," she sighed.

I did the same to her feet, but avoiding her soles. If she were a client in search of a sadistic touch, I would have absolutely tortured her feet with tickling until she peed herself. After that, I was already moving to turn her over.

With one hand on her hip and one on her shoulder, I told her to lift her head as I turned her, and quickly had her on her back. In the dim light I could see a dark spot where her sweet little pussy had rested on the sheet, and ran my fingertip across it. Slick and wet, it wasn't pee.

I sniffed my finger and inhaled the hot, musky scent of her delicious pussy, the fragrance of her feminine body more intoxicating than alcohol. I slipped my finger in between my lips, savoring her hot flavor. Then, unable to resist, I leaned down and kissed her on her lips, her mouth quickly reacting and responding, her tongue even slipping into my mouth.

"You taste so good," she murmured. I could feel a hot trickle of my own cream slipping down my inner thigh. She touched me and yelped.

"You're dressed like a boy," she said.

"That's right, I'm Jason now and I'm going to make love to my hot wife," I said, deepening my voice, though no one would mistake my voice for a male's. Then I kissed her again, this time longer and more deeply, letting the thought that a guy was going to be fucking her get deep into her head.

Melissa moaned, her hands running all over my body, caressing the parts of me that she could reach, through the rough flannel and denim. It was obvious that she really dug the masculine texture and treatment.

Why not, she was a straight girl.

I dismissed the attention that she paid to my breasts and my ass. "She's just excited, anything would feel attractive to her through these clothes," I thought.

"Oh fuck...Laura," she whispered into my ear.

"Jason, I'm Jason," I insisted. And she giggled.

"Yeah, Jason," she said.

"Yes, well let's massage your front now," I said, trying to return to a little more business-like demeanor.

"Yeah," she sighed, her body relaxing into the mattress. I started at her strong shoulders, caressing, then massaging her developed muscles there, feeling the tension leave her body as I continued.

She moaned, but didn't say anything. I caressed along her jaw line, strong and straight, then down her neck and over her throat, then to her upper chest, tracing my fingernails over that open space above her smallish breasts.

She groaned. "Do my breasts," she urged me, Instead, I traced my nails along her side, under her arms, and she giggled.

"Stop, stop...god, I'm going to cum again if you do that!"

I reached under her and unhooked her cute bra at her back, then took it off her and flung it on the floor. I could see her sweet breasts in the dim light, full and pink with her blushing.

So I then paid attention to her lovely, perky breasts, round and firm, an athletic girl's perfect boobs. Her nipples were small, and they looked a dark pink, incredibly hard, like little bullets.

"Oh fuck, pinch them...please," she begged. I was surprised that she would have such insight into her kinky side being virginal, but I was happy to comply, taking each between thumb and forefinger at the same time, but pinching only one at a time, for varying amounts of time, so that she had no idea where the stimulation and sensation would come from, or how long it would last, which multiplied the pleasure she would receive from my touch.

She would have a lot of training to do with her new husband, if he were a typical male.

"Unnh," Melissa moaned. "I love it...hurt me there..."

Wow. I was seeing a side of her that I never suspected. I figured that I'd better pull back on that avenue, as my task was not to turn this sweet girl into a submissive, but to get her ready to enjoy her impending marriage - or at least, honeymoon.

I leaned down and kissed her on her smooth cheek, her head jerking at the unexpected contact there.

"Maybe later, baby," I whispered. "There's so much more to go through right now."

I knew that I'd never revisit the subject of her submissive nature again, but I hoped against hope that Jason wouldn't exploit it and hurt her emotionally. Her hands came up to cradle my head lovingly, her fingertips caressing my cheek. She whispered something, so quietly that I didn't hear.

"What did you say?" I asked. "I didn't hear."

She shook her head. "Nothing," she responded. "It wasn't important."

I looked at her for a few seconds and shrugged mentally. "If she wants me to know what it was she'll tell me," I thought. Still...

I began to kiss her upper chest, my lips warm and soft on her smooth, fresh-smelling skin. She sighed, her hands guiding my head down, down...

I kissed her breasts, her flesh warm, breasts soft and moist, nipples cute little flesh marbles between my lips. I briefly considered what would happen if I bit them - that would open up a can of worms regarding her deepest desires, and it was my responsibility not to go there. After all, you don't put a student driver in a Lamborghini, and her body and sexuality were potentially the million dollar car of sex, and what she needed was a Volvo. A sexy Volvo, but something safe and fairly vanilla.

"Mmm," Melissa sighed contentedly. "Yeah, suck them...like that, so good," she crooned, her hips rotating with deep desire as she grew more and more excited, her breathing becoming ragged, her heart beating faster, her skin growing a thin sheen of perspiration.

I adored the taste of her hard little nubs between my lips, salty and sweet at the same time, the scent of her under boob sweat sharp in my nostrils, exciting me.