All the Young Girls Love Laura Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, Laura...fuck me so good...now."

I was flustered, but thrilled beyond belief. She had absorbed into her consciousness the reality that she was being fucked by a woman.

That the woman fucking her was me.

That she wanted me inside her.

That she wanted to see herself being fucked by a woman, by me.

I imagined then that she loved me.

I groaned. "Ohhh god...yes," I moaned as I came. She felt my body shivering with pleasure and pulled me deeper inside of her, shuddering herself, her hips rotating under my pelvis, her thighs shaking from the enormity of her own pleasure.

She shrieked with pleasure as she came, a long, long orgasm that took over her body and spirit for what felt like forever. I would have been happy to die then, in her arms, both of us at the height of pleasure and shared ecstasy.

"That's it, cum baby cum for me," I crooned almost mindlessly.

So that was what it was like to make love - when it was with someone that you actually loved.

"Oh god, baby, I love you so much," I thought, collapsing on her warm and welcoming body, all female and smelling so, so wonderful as she sweated with passion and physical effort. Audibly I grunted and cooed to her. "Ohh yes yes yes, so good, so good baby."

We lay like that for a few minutes, then Melissa whispered in my ear. "You know what I want?" she said.

"No," I answered softly, ready to go slay a dragon or buy her a pack of cigarettes if that was what she wanted.

"I want you to fuck me like Laura, just Laura, your body on mine, nothing between us."

Without a word I kissed her cheek, eased myself out of her hot, grasping cunt, then slipped off the jeans and unbuttoned and threw off the shirt, then let my hair down, keeping only the cock between my legs...then between hers.

We lay in each other's arms, as I slowly fucked in and out of her hole, so wet and hot, until she came again, her movements jerky as she tried to absorb so much pleasure at once. Then we kissed and lay in each other's arms, tired but not yet sated.

This was our honeymoon night, in my mind. I still didn't know if she would be having one with Jason, and I think, neither did she.

Her hand went between my legs. "What is this?" she asked, curious. I slipped the other end of the strapless dildo out of my own pussy, then brought it up to show her.

"How much research went into that?" she giggled. "Is that how two women...do it?" she asked, her eyes on mine, inquisitive.

"Sometimes," I said. "But there's another way that a lot of women like better...it makes them closer and it stimulates much, much more, it's called tribbing, or scissoring."

"Can we try it?" she asked, an impish smile on her sweet, beautiful face.

"Oh yes," I grinned. We returned to kissing, our hands roaming over each other's naked body, caressing warm, soft breasts, hard nipples, wet slits and jumping slightly as we touched each other's clit lightly, squeezing full, round asses, snuggling into each other's feminine body.

As we kissed I gradually slipped one thigh between hers. She acceded, spreading her legs to allow me entry. I rose above her as she lay back, and canted my body a little sideways to hers so that neither of our bodies would be unnecessarily strained, until our pussies slipped closer to each other.

"Do you feel the heat?" I cooed, looking down at her sweet, wondrous face.

"Yeah...and the moisture, you're so steamy there...your pussy is dripping wet." Impulsively she brought her hand between my legs, running the tip of her finger up inside my slit in an upwards scooping motion.

She brought the wet index finger up to her face, sniffing it, then smiling, "It smells so good!" she exclaimed, then slipped her finger between her moist red lips. I groaned with need as I watched her.

"You're so fucking hot, Melissa," I murmured.

She smiled. "Then fuck me, woman to woman, darling," she coaxed me, though I needed little encouragement to fuck the most beautiful woman on earth. I slid my thigh between hers, lifting her far leg up a little to make her pussy an easier target for mine.

We gradually slid into each other and began rocking our hips together, small touches and slight pressures of labia on labia, clit on clit, and clit over labia sending maelstroms of sensation through each of us.

"Oh god," Melissa gasped, and then laughed. "Oh god, this is so good," she moaned, then laughed again. Her eyes were intent on watching our pussies kiss hard and soft, our sweet, creamy juices flowing together, dripping onto the sheet.

"We're making such a mess...so wet," she said, laughing. "God Laura, if I had known..." she said.

"Yeah," I responded. And if I had known, I would have burned down the world the first instant I saw her and run away with her to our own selfish paradise.

"Melissa, I...I-" I tried so hard to say what was in my heart.

She looked at me so intently then, but didn't respond with words, hot tears running down her cheeks instead. I redoubled my efforts at fucking her with my pussy, simultaneously wanting to take her to heaven again and again, and also just wanting to take her in my arms and hold her forever.

We both gasped at the same time as we came, and that was the excuse I needed to embrace her, hopefully until the end of time. We slipped into each other's arms, kissing each other's face softly, and then kissing each other's lips, a long, soft, passionate joining as we both slipped into tired sleep.

Somewhere in there one of us pulled up the sheet to cover us, the most wonderful night of sleep I've ever had.

Chapter 4

We woke, still in each other's arms as though neither of us had moved an inch.

I opened my eyes to see her head on the pillow next to me, watching me, her eyes full of what I thought was love.

"Good morning, sweetheart," she said throatily, sleep still filling her.

"So it wasn't just a dream," I said. "A wonderful, beautiful dream."

"It seems like a dream," she said. "I've never been so happy."

I grinned sleepily.

She looked at me, still with night in her own eyes. "While I still remember it...while I was in your arms, your wonderful arms, I had a dream." I stayed silent, wanting to hear her beautiful voice speaking to me.

"I dreamt that I was at a ball, a big fancy dress ball, like a little girl dreams about, y'know? There were hundreds of amazing people there. I was at the top of the stairs, a wide staircase of marble or something. I looked down and I was like a little girl, dressed in simple, girlish things. I looked across the room, and I saw you. You were dressed in the most beautiful gown, the most beautiful woman there."

"I hurried to go to you, I felt like I was floating down the stairs and across the room, as people parted to allow me through. When I neared you, I saw that you were the most beautiful woman that I'd ever seen, so lovely it hurt my eyes, and made me cry. I looked down at myself, and I was also dressed in a beautiful gown, and I think you and I were the most beautiful women there..."

"What do you think it means?" she asked, resting her head on my shoulder and looking up at me with limpid eyes.

"I think maybe it means that you and I together are something more than we would be separately? I'm no deep thinker, Melissa, but I've never been as happy as I am with you."

Melissa kissed my cheek and stared into my eyes. "There's something I've been dying to do for weeks," she said, "Ever since you did it to me." I looked at her curiously.

"What's that?" I asked.

"You'll see," she said mysteriously, and then she threw off the damp, crumpled sheet covering us.

"Mmm, so that's what a beautiful naked woman looks like," she said. "And let's see what she tastes like..." She began kissing my throat, her lips and occasionally her tongue, tickling me there sometimes, but more so ramping up my excitement, to have a cute girl licking me in that sensitive area.

"Ooh, I like how that feels," I moaned.

"Tastes really good too," she said. "Kind of salty and sweet and a delicate flavor of girl."

She continued her attention to my neck, then my shoulders, kissing along them as though she were kissing feminine epaulets onto me. She kissed all throughout my chest above my breasts, my skin moist from perspiring not only during the night as we slept, but from the excitement of our love play the previous night and that morning.

"You smell so exciting when you're a little sweaty," she said. "I think I'd like to taste you after a couple of days hiking in the mountains. Would you like to do that sometime?"

As kinky as my clients were, none had suggested that I stay unwashed for a couple of days, so that she could lick me. Melissa was opening up new vistas not only for herself, but for me too. I thought that I'd play her game, and also see what her limits might be.

"Oh, I'd love that darling," I moaned. "But wouldn't it be just so awful, sweating all day, getting covered with dust...and pooping and peeing in the woods, behind a tree, with no toilet paper?"

She shivered and looked up at me, her eyes bright. "God, that would be so fucking exciting and hot," she growled.

"And I'd want to watch you, pooping and peeing, to make sure you were doing it in an environmentally friendly manner," she laughed.

Fuck me! My almost girlfriend was kinkier than me, and most of my clients! I watched as she paused and brought her hand between her legs, stroking her lips and caressing her clit.

"Fuck, getting filthy with you, my sweet, licking your pussy and your ass, letting you fuck me like the dirty cunt I am..." she moaned, cumming massively, her whole body shaking, her head resting on my stomach. Her fingers languidly played with her pussy a while more, squishing as they slipped in and out of her hot and sopping wet twat, masturbating herself to a higher level of excitement.

Finally, she recovered herself, lying back down between my legs, her face close to my own wet pussy. She brought her right hand up across my body, offering me her fingers, wrinkled and cream covered. I licked and sucked on them, adoring the taste and smell of her overheated and quite sweetly used vagina.

She slipped further down, her cheek resting against my mons, now shaved and smooth. "How adorable and sexy," she cooed, her tongue going wild, licking the plump hillock where my bush had been. She kissed and licked me, her saliva dripping down to join the copious feminine cream that I was producing from my slit.

She was like a madwoman, inhaling my scent, tasting my sweat, until she got to my plump, heated labia - after conspicuously avoiding my clit. She began taking my labia, fat and juicy, between her lips and mouthing me. The feeling was amazing, hot electrical streams of pleasure coursing through my hips every time she moved her mouth.

"So good, baby, that feels so good...your mouth on my cunt," I moaned as I came, not for the first time and certainly not the last. She wriggled around on the bed, pressing her own clit against the mattress as she masturbated herself while eating out my pussy.

"Eat my wet cunt, you slutty dyke. Lick hot pussy, put your tongue where I piss, you dirty whore. Show me what a filthy, nasty lesbian pussy eater you've become," I growled, my clit taking over from my brain.

She moaned at hearing that, and went wild with her mouth on my pussy, labia and finally my clit. She took my cherry-red bean between her lips and squeezed them together, as I howled in exquisite pain and pleasure, and squirted into her mouth. I rarely, rarely squirted from cumming, but then I'd never been with someone more devoted to my pleasure than to her own.

Melissa sputtered as my hips shook, my pussy shot a salty fluid into her face and I babbled my excitement and love for her all at once. "Oh fuck fuck cumming bitch baby cumming on you so good so good so fucking good!"

"Oh my god, you pissed on me?" she giggled.

I pulled her up towards me and began licking her face like a mother cat with a kitten. "No baby, I squirted, because you're, well, amazing."

"I can't believe what we've done," she said. I shouldn't have been surprised then at the look of concern that passed over her face at the realization.

She asked if I would mind if she showered.

I said, "Of course not," but when I offered to join her, she demurred. "I have to think about things, would that be okay?"

I assured her that it was fine, and made sure that she had everything that she needed. While the water ran, I too thought about what had happened between us.

Minutes later, Melissa exited the steamy bathroom, a plush towel covering her glowing and beautiful body. "Oh my god, I just checked my phone, I've got a bunch of voice mails from my Mom, and texts from Jason. I've got to go...I'm so sorry!"

I watched her go, sadness and emptiness taking the place of the happiness that had filled me for the last twelve or so hours.

And that's when the trouble began.

###