All the Young Girls Love Laura Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could only imagine what she would look like to some outside observer, an obscene bulge at the front of her floor length robe as though she had suddenly entered the ninth month of a forbidden pregnancy, her child in utero so active that her bulge moved excitedly - that being my hands moving up to her sweet, wide hips, to pull the thin piece of red lace down her thighs, baring her cunt with its trimmed fringe of soft, brown curly pubic hair, and her reddish, weeping slit, redolent of excited, passionate woman.

She spread her legs as best she could and squatted, giving me better access to her pussy, creamy moisture filling her slit, then dripping out onto my tongue as the touch of my tongue seemed to give her permission to let flow her passion.

"Unnh, unnh, fuck," she moaned, the obscenity shocking me momentarily, spilling so easily from the mouth of a nun, "lick my cunt, you hot fucking slut, lap up my hot cream as I cum in your mouth!" I could feel her shivering, her hips quaking as the rest of her body froze, savoring the pleasure coursing through her trim body.

"Unnh, yess, cumming, cumming," she muttered, her hands pressing my face closer until I could barely breathe, though the hot scent of excited pussy could feed one of my hungers, but not the need for air. I lapped up her hot cream, though I could sense that much more was dripping down her trim thighs, and my imagination again pictured what it might be like later for some other young nun as she was later tasked to clean her Mother Superior's delicious body with her own tongue and fingers.

"Someone's coming," she hissed suddenly, as I heard a faint knocking at her door. "Quick, under the desk." She lifted her robe briefly, the rush of cool air seeming so strange compared to the hot, moist environment between her legs.

I moved backwards on my hands and knees into the cavernous space under the large desk. She sat down in her wheeled, executive-style chair. Instead of pushing her robes back down though, she lifted them and I could now see her naked pussy in the light of the room, sunlight streaming in through a large side window. Her wet slit was glistening with her female fluid, clear and fresh, as well as with my saliva, my mouth constantly filling with it, as one does when faced with a delicious meal.

I settled in on my haunches, quite comfortable, as she rolled herself in, her thighs spreading wide as she did.

"Lick me, kiss me, please me," she murmured, "as I deal with this visitor."

I stifled the urge to respond with another "Yes, Mother Superior," as I was no longer a 10 year old girl responding to the orders of a parent figure - one here who was deep in the grip of her own lust - but a professional rendering a service to a businesswoman.

"Come in," she said in a loud voice, and I took the opportunity to do just that, leaning forward and licking that luscious red slit, her cunt so hot and wet on my tongue.

"Sister, I'm so sorry to disturb you," a man's voice said. "But I have the documents that the Archbishop requires each of us fill out and turn in."

"Father McGuire, might I give these back to you later?" I heard her say above me, as I kissed her smooth, firm inner thighs, her legs shivering with pleasure.

"I'm sorry," he responded, "but the Archbishop says that he wants them all by three o'clock. If you fill them out now I can just make it to his office in time. You know he's on the other side of the city..."

"Yes, yes," she said hurriedly. "Very well." I could feel her body shifting as she sought out her reading glasses, and opened up a drawer, perhaps to find a pen to sign the documents.

"You needn't hover," she said, irritated as the priest apparently tried to push her along.

Feeling impish, I slowly pushed her thighs further apart in my cubby hole. She didn't resist, allowing her legs to part farther, giving me more access to that delicious pussy.

She grunted as I lapped upwards along one of her labia, the moist, puffy flesh, completely hairless and smooth under my tongue.

"Question?" the priest asked.

"No," she responded. "Just mulling my answer over," she responded, not bothering to look up at him, I thought.

I giggled to myself. It appeared that she was quite adept at sweet multitasking, and I would see how far I could take it - after all, I'd already been paid. I pressed my face into her hot vagina, and took her labia between my teeth and nipped her lightly.

She shot upright like a rocket, her back straightening, and yelped.

"Is something wrong, Sister?" the priest responded in alarm.

"No...no," she replied, her face flushed. "Only...this part here...I didn't understand at first and I thought...but I see it's quite alright."

The priest must have been peering over the desk at the upside down form. "You mean the address of the convent?" he responded quizzically. "It is correct, isn't it?"

"Of course," Mother Superior responded abruptly. "I was concerned that there might be a typo, you know that I'm a perfectionist," she huffed, her lower body wriggling against my face.

By that time I was awash in her creamy fluids, bathed in her fragrant female cum - she might even have squirted at one point - and wrapped my lips around her dark red clitoris, much larger than most women's, almost penis-like, and lapped the rough flat of my tongue across it.

"Oh god," she moaned, scrawling her signature sloppily within inches of the line calling for it on the document, as she came explosively in her lower body, her upper half barely betraying the overwhelming, dramatic lesbian pleasure coursing through her.

"Take it, and go," she gasped, thrusting the now crumpled document towards the priest. "And lock the door behind you!"

"Well, you needn't be so rude," he muttered, as I heard his footsteps cross the room and the office door close.

"Jesus Fucking Christ!" the nun muttered, pushing herself in the rolling chair away from the grand desk, looking down at me, my face and upper body soaked in her wonderful orgasm, grinning.

"You little bitch, do you think that was funny? I could have been caught!"

"Yes, and exposed as a lesbian, a woman who loves other women," I conceded. "By Father McGuire, who my contacts inform me visits "The Cock's Tale," the gay bar on 5th Street every Friday night, and who invariably leaves with some young twink for an evening of, hmm, prayer and introspection."

"That's irrelevant," she huffed. "I could have been exposed due to your shenanigans. I'm going to have to punish you for that."

Now, I could have gone into a harangue about how damaging it is to lesbians and bi women to cover up our interest in other women, but really, my entire business is catering to that desire and that need. So that would be sort of self damaging, and no good business woman does that.

Plus, I knew that her anger was entirely for my benefit, and to justify the next part of our time together, the part that she would probably enjoy even more than having her quite delicious pussy licked.

"I'm going to have to spank you for your intemperate behavior, young lady," she announced. "Lay across my lap and pull your panties down." No doubt this was something that she did - in a less sexual way, to be sure - with female students and young nuns, but with me she could express herself, let's say, "more freely."

I stood, shaking out the stiffness in my legs from being squished under her desk, and then looked at her contritely. "I'm so sorry for my impertinence, Mother Superior. Please don't spank me, I promise I won't do it again."

"Take your medicine, young miss. You'll be a better person for it. Now, lay across my lap," she said, leaning back to make room.

"Yes ma'am," I said humbly, a tear running down my cheek. It's an acquired skill.

I made myself comfortable on her thighs, enjoying the contact of my warmth with hers, my still clothed body on her naked thighs, the smell of her excited cunt rich in my nostrils.

I felt her hand slowly, lovingly lift up my dress off my thighs, exposing my panty-clad ass. She cooed with pleasure at the sight of my round, plump buttocks. I could almost feel her eyes on me there, and my bottom glowed with pleasure at being admired.

Her fingers caressed my ass through the thin fabric of my sodden panties - after all, you couldn't reasonably expect my panties to stay dry while my cunt was gushing from excitement. Fingertips traced the hem of the panties along the back of my thighs, then over the bulge of my excited, plump labia and the slit in between.

Her fingers insinuated under the fabric, caressing my warm, moist butt cheeks briefly, and then she attended to business, her fingers grasping the waistband of my panties on both hips, and pulling them down off me, cool air raising goose bumps on my rounded cheeks.

"Oh, beautiful," she sighed. "It's such a shame that I must punish you, and turn your sweet alabaster bottom so red." With that she applied the flat of her palm and fingers to my ass, hard. WHACK!

I couldn't swallow an involuntary yelp of pain. As much as I looked forward to the pleasure that I would receive from such treatment, the pain was not insignificant. Still, I understood that this spanking was for both of us, and as such I must play my part for her.

"Oh please, stop! Please, it hurts, Sister! Ow ow ow, I'm sorry, I won't do it again, only please please don't spank me I'll be a good girl I promise I promise ow ow ouch!" My bottom wriggled on her thighs, and precisely none of that was acting. It was approximately fifty percent from pain avoidance and fifty percent pleasure response.

"Be still, girl!" she grunted. "Your punishment will be over soon enough, but you must remember the lesson it contains!" I imagined that the girls under her control would line up for spankings from her hand, their sweet round bottoms exposed to her grateful view, and I regretted that I could not share those wonderful moments with her. To have the bare bottoms of so many young girls before me would be heavenly, I imagined.

My thoughts were yanked back to the present by the heat of her hand applied several times in rapid succession to my reluctant ass. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

This woman was definitely a professional at handing out discipline.

By this time I was sobbing for real, my rear end a bonfire, hot embers burning flesh where every inch of her hand had contacted my defenseless butt at high velocity. Hot tears rained from my eyes onto the floor, and I couldn't stop from begging her to cease her depredations on my bottom.

Apparently she felt that I'd learned my lesson, as she did indeed stop, her fingers once again caressing my now sensitive skin on the rounded curves of my bottom, then slowly down to the flooded slit of my pussy, which, unlike my poor ass, had been greatly enjoying the beating, perverse as I often find my cunt to be.

Her fingertips skated along the wet ridges of my labia, pleasurable shivers mixing together and racing the short distance to my clitoris, where they combined and magnified to become a series of most awesome orgasms, my hips bucking in response, my twat begging for even more attention.

"Oh god yesss," I moaned. "Feels so good," I crooned, as I ignored the twinges of hot pain from my buttocks every time I moved. "Touch me there...more, more," I begged.

Mother Superior must have taken pity on me - or given in to her own raging lust - two of her fingers twined together inserting themselves slowly into my pussy, fucking me as I needed to be fucked, my hips raising to allow her to go deep inside me.

"Yesss, fuck me," I instructed her, though I doubt that she needed help in understanding what another woman desired sexually.

"Fuck me deep, fuck me!" I soon demanded. Her fingers, feeling like immense logs, drove deep inside my soaked pussy, globs of my hot creaminess coating her fingers each time she pulled out, leaving me vacant and hungry for female cock, then making a squishing noise when she returned, joyfully filling me again and again.

"Oh god oh god," I moaned. "Fucking, fucking," I sobbed mindlessly.

"Does baby like being fucked by a woman?" she teased me.

"Yes, oh yes mother," I responded. "Fuck me 'til I die, please!" I begged, losing my mind in exchange for endless pleasure.

"It won't come to that, darling," she promised me, as she ever so slowly eased away from fucking me, her fingers slowing their pneumatic jack-like ramming, then stopping. She eased her wet, slimy fingers from me, then brought them to her lips and slipped them into her mouth, fully consuming my wetness, heat and passion.

"Now, baby," she continued, "get up and sit on the edge of my desk so that I can eat your sweet little pussy, like a good loving dyke should, yes?" I gingerly rose, and even more tentatively eased my butt onto the desk, the soreness of my punishment quite noticeable.

"Ooh," I winced, then lay back on the wood desk top, which took some of the pressure off my ass. It also brought my pussy to a level and angle perfect for her to eat me out.

"Oh my, so beautiful," she marveled. "Is it true that no dick has ever been inside you?" she asked.

"Well, no man's dick," I responded. "Though I've been fucked by my share of women."

"That's good," she responded. "It helps me to feel that I've been true to my vow of chastity, in avoiding ever having anything connected to a man touch me sexually."

Personally, that sounded like bullshit to me, but it was certainly none of my business. I'd never been fucked by a man because I'd never wanted to be. In the instances where I participated in a threesome with women and their husbands, I never let him fuck me, though I'd let the wife do me, with her tongue, fingers or a dildo. Some men had licked my pussy, but it was never as good as when their wives also ate me.

Mother Superior set to licking my pussy, and my god, was she ever good! It was almost as though she were worshiping my pussy, labia and clit, the way she took perfect care to build my excitement, and thus her own reward as I cried and moaned as I came, again and again, and gushed gallons of pussy juice that she eagerly lapped up, until we were both tired and worn out for any further fucking that day.

"I'm so pleased to tell that you are ideal for my purposes in every way," she said, kissing me on my freshly washed face just before she unlocked the door to send me away. "We'll be using your services in the future," she said.

"Thank you, sister," I murmured as I left, trying not to be obvious in rubbing my sore butt.

Chapter 4

So once again after a few years, I found myself before Sister Martina, Mother Superior of the Convent of the Sisters of Care and Hope, and a raging lesbian.

This time, not to service her, but someone in her flock, or coven, or whatever the fuck the term is. It had been a few months since I had last done business with the Sisters of the Order, as the "party favor" for a nun celebrating her 25th Jubilee as a nun. She was in her early forties, if you're wondering.

On that occasion I had serviced twelve of the ladies of the Convent, and I'm more than happy to say that each was very satisfied. Eating so much pussy, and fucking several of them with a strap on - vaginally and anally - was fatiguing, but fucking other women is an activity I believe I could do until I collapsed in exhaustion.

In addition, each of them returned the favor. After so many orgasms, I had to take a few days off, so I rearranged my schedule so that the next few days consisted of "talkers," the lonely wives who just wanted someone to talk to, and for whom fucking was secondary.

Women who service men as I do women will tell you the same, that a goodly sized portion of their johns only want to talk. It's such a lonely world out there for so many, but the opportunities are endless for those with initiative. My thoughts returned to the conversation and instructions from Sister Martina.

"You will be sharing a room tonight with Sister Teresa, a novitiate who will be taking her final vows in a few weeks. She is very important to the Order, and I believe, to the Church itself. We want her to fully integrate with us here in the Convent, and of course the physical lives we share, as well as the spiritual."

"I have prayed for a successful evening, Laura, it is so very important."

I shrugged. If she wanted to see a miracle, it was obviously out of my hands - I don't do miracles. Just women and girls. If she had the least little bit of sexual interest, I would bring it out and let it flower.

Sister Teresa, my innocent companion for the night, turned out to be a 26 year old woman, an academic who had tired of the material world and who - the nuns' testing had revealed - was quite frightened of anything sexual, and had thought that escaping into a convent would be a good way to avoid sex.

That was a mistake, though not a serious one. Your image of a convent may be of a group of women who completely eschew sex, as the Brides of Him, or on the other hand, you've seen movies in which nuns are randy wantons who can't get enough of sex. That may be true in some convent somewhere, but as for this one, I was quite familiar with their ways, having serviced them on occasion in the past for instances just like this one.

The Order well understood that the desire for sexual pleasure is a basic human need, and that the women of their Order, their nuns, were nothing if not human. So they had decided that sex was not at all ruled out for the nuns, should they choose, so long as it didn't create problems. That had evolved to allowing strictly lesbian sex among the Sisters, as that way they could keep their interpretation of the rules "in house," avoid STDs and most importantly, avoid pregnancies.

In order to avoid nuns falling in love with each other, though, they were encouraged to find new partners when the urge overcame them, and not fall into a rut with one particular playmate. In addition, I was brought in, often to lead one nun away from another that she might fancy. There was a greater chance that they would fall in love with me than each other, as a result.

Sister Teresa had far too many wonderful traits to offer the Church to be turned away because she feared sex - instead, Mother Superior had decided to use a courtesan - me - this time to "initiate the novitiate" who was unclear on that particular house rule. Sister Teresa was worth saving, and her situation called for a professional from private industry. A contractor, if you will.

Mother Superior wanted the best to take on this task. That's where I came in.

I had my own issues this time to weigh me down while I went on with my pleasant and pleasurable work, the major one being a beautiful 18 year old bride-to-be named Melissa Holloway. She was scheduled to be married to a man named Jason Grundy - what a name! - in a few weeks. I was hired by Melissa's mom, Susan Holloway, to teach her daughter the art of enjoying sexual pleasure. Her reasoning, she explained to me, was that learning from another woman - admittedly a lesbian - would negate the risk of Melissa falling in love with a man teaching her such things, and more importantly, that as a woman I could help her to understand how to maximize her satisfaction.

God bless men, I certainly have nothing against them - my dad was a man - but they generally do a poor job of satisfying women.

The only problem that Melissa and I encountered, was that we fell in love with each other.

Well, let me amend that: I fell in love with her, indisputably and irrevocably. I think that she fell in love with me, though she hadn't ever actually said it. Still there were so many signs, and believe me, I know when someone is falling in love with someone else. It happens to me with my patrons all the time.

Men hardly ever fall in love with the women they hire for sex, but women often develop an emotional attachment to their courtesans. It's because sex is physical for men, but emotional for women - and I know that you already knew that.