All the Young Girls Love Laura Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Laura? Oh, Laura!" I heard my mother say, and a touch - her touch, I guessed - on my shoulder.

"Oww," I said. She had just poked me there with a nail, or something sharp and very painful. "Mom?"

"Oh honey, I'm so sorry," she said. Then I felt her breath on my cheek, and her lips there, a mother's soft kiss.

"Oh mom...what is this?" I said, struggling to bring at least one eye into focus. The sunlight through the window on my eye felt as though it weighed five tons.

"Oh Laura, you don't know where you are? You're in the hospital, honey. You were in an accident."

An accident? But the nuns...

That vision was already fading from me. Melissa's face came to my mind, talking and chatting as we drove somewhere. A jewelry store, I think. Then Melissa's face wet, above mine, her eyes glazed over. An accident?

"Where...where's Melissa?" I struggled to get the words out, my throat dry, my lips cracked. I could barely move in the bed...I was in a bed. A hospital?

"Honey, she's not here-" my mother began to say.

"Melissa...I must, got to see Melissa, see how she is...where..."

My mother began to cry, and I feared the worst. I felt a sharp pain in my heart, my insides twisting with distress. Too quickly I had lost the woman I loved - the first, last and always woman of my life.

Then I realized that her weeping was laughter.

"Oh my god, Laura, Melissa is fine, just fine. She was hardly hurt at all. You, on the other hand...she's just gone to use the bathroom and get a couple of sodas. She hasn't left your side for two days straight, and the instant she leaves you wake up. Oh, you're such a joker, sweetie!"

"Unnnh," I moaned. I closed my eyes, and must have slept again.

Chapter 8

The next time I opened my eyes it felt like night time. It was a little easier focusing this time, and I realized right away that I was indeed in a hospital.

Someone had my left hand in theirs and I turned to look - slowly, remembering the pain before - and I saw Melissa's beautiful face, worry and fatigue making her look older than I remembered. There was a white strip of something across the bridge of her nose, and a deep bruising under her left eye.

"Melissa?" I whispered, and all the age fell away from her and she looked more beautiful than I'd ever seen her and even more beautiful than any woman ever looked.

"Laura, oh thank god thank god," she whispered, as she brought her face to mine, hot wetness covering my cheek from hers, her sweet eyes red rimmed, but beautiful nonetheless.

"I missed you the last time you woke up," she apologized, but that time was already garbled in my head with a Mother Superior and a special nun named Teresa, and so I was just grateful for the now, with Melissa.

My Melissa.

"We were on the way to a jewelry store," I offered, in case Melissa needed any help remembering what happened. And maybe then she could help me remember what happened, because truthfully, that's about all I had recovered in my memory banks at that point.

"Sort of, baby," she said, smiling. "We were on our way back from a jewelry store, and look, we picked out these." She showed me two matching wedding bands in platinum gold.

"Oh, they're so pretty," I said in a dazed way. The impact of that wouldn't hit me for a while.

"Oh honey, if only you hadn't turned to get something from the back seat and unbuckled your seat belt, just as that hit and run driver hit the car." My mother's voice from the other side - of the bed, that was, not The Other Side of the Mysterious Curtain Separating the Living From the Dead.

Then she realized that turning my head to look at her was going to be at least a three hour job, so she walked over to stand by Melissa. She looked so good, my mother, and I felt a lift just from having them both in my view...and together.

"Turned to the back seat?" I said quizzically, looking at Melissa. I felt her hand squeezing my wrist, and her look became strained, her eyes fixed on mine.

"Yes, you remember - or more likely don't - you were reaching for a package in the back seat when we were hit." I could hear her words, but what was making a real impression was her grip on me.

"Oww," I said, but it only came out as a squeak. Nonetheless, Melissa loosened her grip.

"Do you mind if I go use the ladies?" said my mother to Melissa. "I've been afraid I'd miss her waking." Melissa looked relieved.

"Sure, I'll be here with her," she assured Mom. As my Mother left the room, Melissa leaned in and whispered.

"You were unbuckled because you wanted to, um, do something for me," she began. I looked at her, confused.

"What would I need to unbuckle-" I said, then it hit me.

"Road head?" I said. Melissa nodded, her face serious.

"Yeah, I could hardly tell your Mother you had your face between my thighs when we got hit..."

"Road head?" I repeated, and started laughing. "Oww," I said then, and stopped that.

"I always knew that my dissolute ways would be the end of me," I croaked. I looked at Melissa, my darling, dear, beautiful Melissa. "Okay, I'm on board with the cover story," I said. "But I owe you one fantastic pussy licking...as soon as I can manage it."

"But in bed this time," Melissa said, a small grin appearing on her lovely face.

"In bed," I confirmed.

Melissa stroked my head, and I quickly realized there was something...different.

"Where's my hair?" I asked, alarm growing.

"Oh baby, they had to cut it all off to check you for any injury there," Melissa replied, her eyes sad. "You were banged around pretty badly."

"How badly?" I said, suddenly feeling weak and tired.

"Well, no broken bones, but tons of bruises and contusions. On the bright side you shouldn't need to get any colorful tattoos for a while."

"Fuck...really?" I replied. "And my hair...am I bald or is it just stubbbly?"

"Stubbly," Melissa said. "I kinda like it, it makes you look like like a pretty goth boy who got into a fight."

"Good," I said. "I'm keeping it short. Fuck anyone who says I have to have long hair." I was going to get something out of this apparent disaster - besides Melissa. I had always wanted my hair really, really short and this was my chance.

Chapter 9

It turned out that I was pretty severely banged up, but a few months recuperation with some rehab brought me back to nearly pre-season form. The police quizzed Melissa about what she knew regarding the hit and run, but she wasn't able to give them much help there, all things considered. Fortunately she didn't get dinged too badly in the accident, just bruises from the air bag going off in her face and her left side.

We had a green light and were t-boned by somebody in a "big black SUV" running a red light. She had a memory of a couple of the license plate numbers just before it bore down on us, but nothing that the police could easily follow up on. So naturally, they didn't.

So while it's true that Melissa might not have been devoting her fullest attention to her driving, there wasn't much that she'd have been able to do anyway to prevent it.

As you recall, Melissa had been engaged to a guy named Jason Grundy before she met me. Well, obviously that situation had changed, and you'll want to know how that all went down. And then there's everything that happened afterward.

If you've liked my story so far, I think you'll like what's coming. Or, maybe not...

###