All The Young Punks Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, just girls from the suburbs."

"They need to grow the fuck up," Joe said. "These guys are all good dudes. If anything, they should be afraid of the punk chicks."

"You're telling me?" Tina giggled. "Hey, my dad will be dropping off my furniture tomorrow. Can you help carry it upstairs?"

"Of course I can."

"Are you still cooking me dinner tomorrow night?"

"Of course I am."

Joe looked back. "Hey Simon, get up here."

The blonde Brit punk stepped up from the pack behind T and Joe. "What's up?"

"Why are you laying back? Joe asked as Simon came alongside Tina.

"Just giving you lovebirds your privacy."

"We're good. Tell me again why you're not in a band. Because it makes no sense to me."

"I hate unreliable people," said Si, "and musicians are notorious wankers. It just never works out."

"No, I mean why don't you keep trying?"

"I'm just sick of investing the time with no payoff."

"You keep playing until it pays, Si. That's how it works. For a smart guy, that's pretty dumb."

Both Joe and Tina adored Simon. He was smart and charming in his own British way. They liked how he turned his accent on and off depending on his mood. They talked non-stop about punk rock, and they argued too. Tina enjoyed Joe and Si's verbal sparring.

As they approached The Parkside Grill, Joe had a realization. This summer in New York, a chance to play gigs and see if they can make it here, may have changed his life. He had a girl he was crazy about and a whole pack of new punk friends. Joe couldn't believe his luck. Life was good... except for Johnny.