All Comments on 'All Those Forbidden Thoughts Ch. 02'

by Hotswimmer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I sincerely hope that daddy and Christine are able to get together someday soon along with all other families that are divided or split no matter the circumstances. A family member of mine has just had part one of the vaccine I wish them well.

Soshameless11Soshameless11over 3 years ago
Fantastic

I very much enjoyed this one. I usually don’t try to coax other writers into sequels or more chapters, but dad and Christine meeting up somewhere to spend an evening in a hotel would be quite welcome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Planning for summer 2021

This time have the grandkids go to HIS parents house, and of course Frank will go there as well, (down to three) Mom can make a friend on the beach that will invite her on a day trip, (sorry, daughter and dad can't go, only one seat left in the caravan)

Giving them one full day (or more if a summer storm closes the road overnight)

HIJINX!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Having already read the 3rd chapter a while back, and now coming back to re-read this story, this part makes me really sad. They have to separate (but hopefully not for too long) but their desire for each other is stronger than ever. The app they use unfortunately is only a brief solution because she has to remove it soon due to company policy or something (not the greatest excuse plot-wise but I won't probe it). I really hope that, if and when part 4 comes, they can actually get together on a more permanent basis and fully commit to each other in the way they want - and please no more extra people (he already fucks someone in part 3, but I'm not going to get into my feelings on that one).

Anyway, I really hope this story doesn't end where it did (part 3 currently). It has so much potential to be one of the best F/D love stories ever. Would be a shame to let it wither and die.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHotswimmer@Hotswimmer
Life is much too short to not have some sensual fun, or share some salacious stories. Fit athletic mature male who loves erotica, naughty fantasies real life edgy encounters. Flirting is fun, so are fantasies. Many dozens of stories litter my portfolio and If feeling arouse...