All Those Forbidden Thoughts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lowering so provocatively. She looked down at her pussy captivated by every millimeter of her daddy's cock disappearing within. So silky, wet, warm. My whole body shuddered as her vaginal opening clasped the ridge of my glans. Fuck!. Despite being a mom of two, all that exercising my daughter has done, made for a sweet tight pussy.

"God..." I moaned. Just the feeling of us fulfilling our illicit incestuous love, almost made me pass out. Or maybe it was all the blood she drained to my cock. Gloriously she took me inside gripping my veiny sensitive shaft the whole way.

Christine leaned forward and fucked me in deep, "I've wanted this for so long daddy."

I wrapped my arms around my sweet girl and pulled her into a kiss as we connected our bodies like a father and daughter should never do. "Me too, I love you."

We broke our kiss and I slid my hands in the small of her waist. "Now fuck your daddy!"

"Ride daddy's cock!"

All of a sudden, just as we were about to get into it, a quiet cry emanated from her daughter's room. The shock of the sound brought us back to the immediate reality.

Hopping off, and donning her nighty, Christine leaped into action, while I pulled up my pjays and collected my laptop and charging cord.

Silent minutes passed. I adjusted the disarranged cushions and was just getting ready to get out of the beige '80's patterned armchair when Christine appeared. She inched the door to her daughters' room closed and sat down on the arm of the big chair right next to me.

"Was everything okay, Christine?"

She leaned her head on mine, "Yes, she was just dreaming. Both of them were asleep."

I changed the subject. "We need to make love to each other..."

My daughter sighed a smile, "Yes, you need to fuck me, daddy!"

"So, what are we going to do?" I frowned slightly knowing our opportunity was missed. "Tomorrow we have to head back."

My daughter leaned away from me and smiled. "I have a surprise!"

"What?"

"The cabin owner told me due to Covid travel restrictions, their next renter canceled and says we can stay through one more day if we want!"

"Oh my god! That's wonderful!" My cock warmed thickly against my thigh and guided me in changing the subject. "We have to make love Christine."

"Yes I know, I want you to fuck me, daddy." Christine leaned in and kissed me on the lips.

Our kiss lingered lovingly. "How are we going to plan?" I asked.

"Well I was thinking, if I decide to make chicken for dinner... tomorrow... maybe we can head into town together and do a little shopping. Could we find somewhere, do you think?" The enthusiasm in Christine's rapidly put together words made me realize she had been planning for this possibility.

"Do you think it will work, Daddy?"

"Yeah, it should be, um okay." My heated erection pressed next to my bare thigh distracting me as I tried to visualize the 25-minute route from the cabin to town. "I'm thinking."

"There is an old campground on the way to town. Maybe," I smiled, "Maybe we could fuck there."

"I need it so bad." Christine stroked the back of my hand, "Daddy."

"Me too." I smiled up at my daughter, whirling in an almost dreamlike state. I could not believe we were discussing and planning like this.

She massaged the inside of my forearm with her soft fingers. "I want to feel you cum in me, daddy."

"God!" My cock erected fully under the fabric of my pyjamas as I pulled my daughter onto my lap sideways bringing her into my lips.

That passionate moment our souls touched in only the way lovers do. in the lusty wetness of our sensual unbroken kiss. I inhaled my daughter's scent and the cum laced aftertaste of my own essence within her lips.

Her arms clenched me as if she could never let go, "I love you, daddy."

"I love you so much Christine, you're the most amazing daughter ever. This is more than I could ever have imagined. Ever." Still exhilarated I cautioned her, "We have to be careful, so careful though."

"I know dad." My daughter's voice echoed the difficulty containing our emotions and feelings, hiding them from our spouses.

"Remember our rules." I reminded Christine of the promise we made on the kayak, to each other.

"Yes." Christine held my hand. "Okay, tell you what daddy, if you think that you see me breaking them, put two fingers on your cheek like this." She demonstrated touching two fingers to her cheek.

I chuckled softly, placing my hand over hers. "I can do that, but how do I know it won't be me breaking all the rules?" I smirked. "Well, you can do the same, I am guessing. But we should get to bed, for our busy day tomorrow!"

We kissed one more time before I headed down to bed. My wife thankfully was sound asleep and I did not have any explaining to do. I think also, my daughter did a great job wearing her dad out because I did not have any trouble passing out pretty much as soon as my head hit the pillow.

---

Clear skies meant it was going to be hot once the sun came around the mountain behind our cabin, and our whole group rushed to make the most of our bonus day and morning, pacing through the breakfast routine. It didn't take much guessing to figure out that everyone had been in on the little extra-day secret, except for me.

Even the sandwiches at the beach appeared earlier than usual, thanks to my daughter's enthusiastic lunch-making. Likely well planned.

I had one granddaughter on each arm spilling crumbs on me, sharing my beach chair. "This is great Chris, but it looks like we have a hungry bunch here, have you got enough for dinner?" In my mind, I was tossing her a very leading queue.

"We are running low dad, would you be able to head to town and pick up a few things?"

"Sure, if you trust me bypassing the gluten-free section." I joked.

Before my daughter had the chance to respond, my wife piped in. "I think you better take Christine with you, or you'll screw up the list."

She did us the favour of not having Christine and I need to fully play out our illicit encounter script.

"I guess so if she does not drag me to every corner of the town looking for hippy foods." I smiled half-joking and half making excuses for a potentially lengthy trip.

"I'll only take you to half the health food stores, dad." Christine didn't miss a beat in framing our trip, while she gathered the paper plates and plastic cups from the kids. The brief glance towards me was covertly sensual. It almost endured long enough that I was going to. My daughter did not waste any time before she collected the lunch utensils and was on her way back to the cabin.

I avoided looking at my watch but counted off the seconds inside me. "Well, I guess I should get ready, too." I hoped the prescribed amount of time had passed so that I did not appear like a sex-starved dog following her.

I rifled through my suitcase for a pair of clean shorts and a t-shirt before getting ready to go up to the main area of the cabin. I had a just-in-time moment and opened the small white pill bottle hidden amongst my vitamins. I pined for a glass of anything to wash the taste away, munching the blue diamond-shaped pill. The sour face looking back at me in the mirror was good enough to frighten children at Hallowe'en. To kill the sour aftertaste, I grabbed a couple of pieces of gum before locking the bedroom door behind me.

Rushing so fast up the outside stone path to the upper floor, I nearly tripped by the sundeck gate. I grinned at the flash of brilliance, noticing Christine's yoga mat on the sundeck. Rolling up her mat and folding up my black exercise mat, I thought myself so wise. Horny dads are just full of good ideas. I scanned the brush bordering the beach and tossed them under the tonneau cover of my pickup truck before anyone saw me and asked any difficult questions.

It was almost one o'clock. Christine had the kitchen all tidied and was gathering a couple grocery bags, and her cell phone. "I'm ready to go, dad. Are you?"

Standing facing Christine trying to imagine how things would unfold, my cock stiffened. "I'm ready," I said, perversely surveying my daughter.

Christine walked up to me and put her arms around my neck. "Before we go, you need to be ready, daddy."

Sinking down to her knees, she unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts, grasping my already hardened cock, and inhaled it.

"Christine, Shit!" My eyes focused on her lips as she drank in my cock. Her warm velvety soft mouth and fluttering tongue stiffened my cock in only seconds. My cock shiny with saliva hung heavily inches from my daughter's lips. The route I had planned to the campsite was only broken fragments in my mind.

"Mmm, my daddy is ready, now." She purred proudly. There was absolutely no doubt in my daughter's mind as to our destination and purpose.

What little remaining common sense I had barely prevented me from fucking her right there, had I let my daughter continue to a full-on blowjob of her dad. My erection fought with me as I tucked my weighty cock back into my shorts. "Christine, anyone could come, we have to be careful I warned."

"Yeah, we should get going." My daughter wore a Cheshire cat grin across her pretty face and stepped out of the door ahead of me wiggling her fine tight ass down the pathway.

Trying my best not to trip over my jaw and the stones on the walkway, I assured myself it was very deliberately meant to turn me on even more as I checked the map app on my phone to scope out the potential spot we had in mind.

My daughter made a quick dash to the beach to say goodbyes and check for possible last-minute shopping list additions. My aching cock tented like a stick-shift while maneuvered the truck in a distracted and amateurish ten-point turn on the narrow road, pointing in the direction of town.

Unashamedly revealing where my thoughts were, my eyes surveyed every curve of my daughter's exposed cleavage when she jumped into the passenger seat and buckled the seatbelt. "Ready, Christine?"

"Looks like you're ready dad." My daughter's perfume dialed up my desire along with the wet kiss on my cheek. The shoulder strap of the seatbelt divided her large breasts.

"Shit!" I almost lost my mind and my load when she groped my tented incestuous cock.

I pressed the gas pedal down so fast, I was surprised the truck didn't lay a patch of black rubber on the broken asphalt.

The pickup truck's suspension was put to the test winding along the curvy lake road to the highway. I don't think I could have pushed the speed any faster, safely. The bumpy twisty patched pavement was traded for a smooth secondary highway, and the exit to the old campground was only a few minutes further. A seemingly long few minutes.

Christine leaned over the dashboard trying to get a look down the road. "How much further is it dad?"

I tapped the map app and slammed on the brakes, nearly missing the old road.

The truck lurched then turned sharply and up and down a drainage ditch before landing on a facsimile of a road. It felt like I was trying to escape a deranged parent of a young damsel. It was actually two dirt tire strips overgrown with tall sand coloured grass and weeds. Ranch country. About five or six bumpy minutes up the grass-lined road, we were at a rusty painted pipe gate. I lifted the chain and drove through, closing it behind us. The only interruptions we might get would be from any free-range cattle, I thought to myself, looking just ahead.

My throat tightened hungrily. This was starting to feel perfectly surreal, like a dream. A perverted dream.

After a spattering of tree clusters, we rounded a corner and what remained of the dilapidated old campground was there. A few broken signs, fences, piled up picnic tables, and a weathered central block building that looked like it was for a handful of showers or washrooms.

I parked at the side.

"Let's look, dad." Christine and I hopped out and walked around the old outbuilding. It was padlocked.

"Don't worry hun." I walked back to the truck grabbed the mats out of the back along with a tire wrench. I don't know which was harder, the steel wrench or my lusting dick. The wood must have been rotted. I popped the lock easily and a cluster of rusty screws fell on the ground.

My daughter opened the door revealing a surprisingly spartan old shower complex. Aside from a good layer of dust, it was better than I expected.

I layered the mats on a clear area of the floor and stared while Christine already began stripping. Unhooking her bikini top then folding the beach wrap and top, placing them on a changing bench.

She continued while I dropped my shorts and t-shirt in a crumpled pile on the floor.

With the anticipation and Viagra combined, I could feel my heartrate pulsating in my cock silently taking in the amazing beauty of my nude daughter, Christine.

She was very quiet too. She walked over to the mat sitting then leaning back on her arms. She had an odd expression on her face raising her eyebrows and opening her legs inviting me between them.

I don't know what my face looked like at that moment. I stared at the most perfect nude body a dad could ever wish for. My penis was pointing straight up but my jaw was on the floor.

Somewhat uncoordinated and trying to not push her off of the mats, as I carefully climbed between her cool bare thighs. I could feel the tension in her legs while pushing my hips between them. There was likely no one for miles around. We were each more nervous this time.

Our bare skin touched and nervousness washed away, completely replaced by a need to connect. Like only perfect lovers can, we pulled ourselves together. My cock laid lengthwise cradled in Christine's warm labia. My cockhead nestled at her warm opening as I arched my back. Daddy's gonna fuck you so hard.

Curving my hands around her soft shoulders I pushed into her heated tight moistness. Her vaginal walls enveloped my shaft. Christine's pussy was so perfectly exquisite as if it was made for my cock. Made for her daddy. Tantalizing electricity coursed through my whole sensitized shaft. I moved so slowly into her. Every fraction of an inch of movement brought me too closer to cumming.

Fuck, unbelievable! I wanted so much to pound the living hell out of my little girl and within a few seconds, I was ready to explode literally. My daughter's pussy was made for her daddy's cock. I could not stop myself!

The unbelievable thing was that Christine sensed this and didn't want me to wait. "Fuck me, hard daddy," Grabbing my ass and pulling me all the way inside.

The nerves on my penis would not let me hold back. I pulled back and hammered in one more time, then held deep. Crudely I imagined my cock all the way up inside her flat tummy, pumping all the daddy sperm into my sweet girl. My chest pushed against Christine's firm nipples. My cock and head released all that pent up love at the same time.

Christine lifted her bum up taking her father's cum like a cherished reward, squeezing her strong cunt muscles on my erection. "Oh, daddy... I can feel it shooting... so much!"

Leaning forward, we locked lips. She stuck her soft pointy tongue up inside my mouth fucking in and out. Her cunt squeezed and squeezed while we kissed. So much semen erupted inside her. My pc muscles twitched over and over until my daddy seed had flooded Christine. I could feel its sloppy thickness surrounding my cock while still deep inside. Truthfully it felt wonderfully dirty and incestuous if only I had not been so quick to cum.

My hips rocked side to side and I fucked the cum around with my cock. Christine's arms around my shoulders keeping my body connected to her. Needily she slid her hands down around her daddy's ass. She wanted me to keep fucking all that cum inside her, and thanks in part to the Viagra my cock didn't deflate. Thanks to my daughter's lusty need it achingly firmed once again to a nice erection.

I couldn't believe my luck, nor her desire. She rocked her pelvis up again clamping her cunt on my cock. I stiffened even more, though the lack of friction from my daughter's cum-filled pussy was not ideal. As much as I wanted to continue to fuck my daughter, I selfishly wanted to feel more of her pussy gripping my daddy cock.

"Ride my cock." My smile was instructive of Christine. I drew my syrupy shaft from my daughter's pussy. My cock felt hot yet cooled with the slickness of our cum. "Ride daddy!"

Shuffling over the mat, being careful not to get her butt on the dusty floor, I rolled on the side until she was able to stand over me. I felt like a fantasy feast for my daughter while her eyes scanned her own father's naked body, focusing on my creamy erect cock.

I literally drooled seeing Christine pivot above me, her round globular cheeks descending, lower then lower, adjusting her position until she was just above me, grasping my penis as if she could will it inside of her.

I could see her lovely dark-tinged tight little asshole and her daddy-cum dripping pussy opening like flower petals over my cock. She used one hand to position my cock and the other to spread those pretty dripping pussy lips. It was rushed. She seemed to want me back inside her as much as I wanted to be back inside my daughter.

"Oh fuck dad!" She groaned fearlessly sinking over me.

"Mmm yes sweety. Fuck daddy." The friction was perfect, moist, silky, dirty erotic lovemaking.

She lifted her ass up and fucked up and down. I wished I could have watched the expression on her face but I instead got to see my white sperm outlined cock going in and out of my little girl's pussy as she rode her daddy hard.

Her vocal notes became louder and cruder, little by little, with each fuck, as Christine took control, riding daddy's big cock. Her cunt clenched. "Nugggh, fuck dad. This is so dirty!"

Each guttural grunt and groan confirmed her pleasure and in turn rocketed my cock to a more rigid state. I said a silent prayer of thanks to the Viagra inventor, as I fucked my hips up in time with Christine.

My cock looked like a forbidden demonic demon rod as it powered in and out of my daughter's perfect pussy, as she fucked me greedily.

My daughter whined gyrating her hips round and round my cock thrusting still up and down.

A daddy should make his little girl cum. I wanted to make her cum for me. I wanted to see her cum riding my cock. "Fuck your daddy Christine!" I could tell she was close.

"Fuck your daddy." My tone was nastier, cruder more incestuously suggestive. "Ride daddy's cock like a dirty little girl."

"Ugh fuck. Yes god!" My daughter's inhibitions released, loudly moaning and cursing. She hammered on my stiff shaft full force. Grinding back and forth. Fucking me like she was using her daddy's cock.

Suddenly I felt it. Christine pressed down with her full body weight on my pelvis. Her cunt muscles spasmed and clamped on my cock in climax. "Daddy mm fuck. I'm, I'm... oh!" She was grunting, squeezing my cock from the inside of her pussy, as she orgasmed. "Guh, uh ugh ugh oh dad... Daddyyyyyyy, oh yes! Mmmmmm!"

"Fuck I'm cumming, oh daddy I'm cumming." Christine's profanity was indecently loud. Shockingly she then grabbed both of my balls in her hand, squeezing very hard, kneading them, pulling them up. I grimaced. At first, it seemed almost too much. Strangely as she continued to fuck and squeeze them, pleasure overtook the discomfort. My cock was harder than ever deep inside her cunt. Her cervix squeezed on and off my frenulum the multiple sensations overwhelmed me. As if her womb was begging for daddy's cum, her cervix pushed on my glans. My breathing became rapid and my abdomen heaved. I forced my cock head into the pleasure and it felt like my eyes rolled back in my head.

The muscles in my legs started shaking violently. "Oh jeezuz, Christine, what are you doing to me?!"