All Those Forbidden Thoughts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhg daddy, fuck, cum in me!" My daughter rocked back and forth on my cock as want and thrill filled her voice. She pulled my balls up in her hand. "Please... cum in me, daddy!"

"Shit!" I shouted much too loudly out of control with my body shaking. My orgasm started so deep inside me. I held my breath as the pulses of my sperm being shot out seemed to be much more intense while my daughter incestuously kneaded the cum out of her father's balls.

"Fuck me!" Finally collecting my breath, I saw stars for a moment.

Not being a young man anymore, I don't know much cum came out, but this was the most intense orgasm I had in decades. I held on to Christine's hips catching my breath back and enjoying the aftermath.

"Oh, fuck that was good daddy. My best cum ever!" My daughter sounded truthfully surprised and pleased with our first full-on fucking. Christine looked totally satiated looking over her shoulder and smiling at me. "It was so worth it. I wish I'd fucked you before this."

"So do I!" I smiled back feeling like I just completed the last stretch of a marathon and could breathe again. How could anything be more perfect?

Reality crept back into my mind. "We should get groceries before the crowd misses us." I reminded Christine since we were not really keeping track of time.

We watched each other dress, standing on the mats without a place to wash up, our clothes covering our carnal stickiness. A shower together would have felt great, instead the trip to town to get the groceries for dinner remained.

---

With the ultimate in taboo consummation behind us finally, the conversation flowed freely between Christine and me, like first time sex between boyfriend and girlfriend. Enthusiastic lovers and special friends for the remainder of the shopping trip.

Once we got back, Christine hit the bathroom for a rapid shower. I donned my bathing suit for a swim and wash in the lake, managing to hold the troops at the beach long enough to allow my daughter to put herself fully back together.

Honestly, it felt like a weight had been completely lifted from me, despite being an illicit and quite dangerous love. Night had taken our last day by this time, and I waded in the cool glassy lake-water alone contemplating our sexually forbidden relationship. We were geographically so far away from each other adding the complications of the pandemic world. Deep in thought, little waves rippled lightly on the shore while I tried to dodge the larger rocks under my feet when Christine's voice caught my attention.

"There you are, daddy!" She tip-toed cautiously over the sharp rocks towards me. "are you okay?"

"Yeah, perfect. Better than perfect."

"Me too."

"I want to show you something."

She had brought my phone and held it up. "I want you to install an app, so we can talk."

"Talk privately, you mean."

"Yeah, can you log in, I'll show you."

"A messaging app, like wickr or whisper, right?" I had already been thinking about this, to be honest. "Uh-huh, but this one is better."

We waded out of the water to the beach and installed the app. I smiled lovingly at my daughter. "There now we can talk."

"I'm going to miss you so much, daddy!"

"I'm going to miss you more, Christine."

We hugged then kissed romantically under the black night sky. I didn't want to let her go.

---

Lots of emotions got left on faces as we said our goodbyes that next morning. The fun and almost normal family vacation, the emotional and sexual connection of Christine and I, then looking forward to that drive home and the shitty Covid environment we'd be arriving in.

Never before was going home so full of crappy feelings. That left the road trip very quiet, for the most part. My wife made a comment about how she thought Christine and I were getting along very well. If she only knew.

I put my feet up and thumbed through the bills and junk mail in the recliner. I turned the volume up on a bland movie rerun. It didn't do anything to improve my state of mind. Our house was much too quiet.

A kind of weird buzzing from my smartwatch got my attention for a moment. Thinking it to be just one of those inane exercise reminders, I ignored it. Flicking the channels for a few minutes resulted in me stopping at the same boring movie rerun again.

I thought of calling my daughter, but they were a time zone behind us and in bed by now probably. I scrolled through the phone, then remembered the app.

Nothing was highlighted, but I clicked on it.

There was a message from Christine there. That must have been what was buzzing on my smartwatch. I opened the message.

> I miss you, daddy

Rapidly I texted hoping that I had not missed my daughter.

> Miss u too

There was a photo attachment in the next message

> do you miss this?

I looked to the right over my shoulder to make certain my wife was not anywhere nearby and tapped the icon.

Holy fuck it was Christine's pussy!

> OMG fuck yes, I miss it

My cock hardened by the second as I snuck into the bathroom, and turned the privacy lock. Cranking the shower on to pretend I was in there.

Another message came in with another picture attachment.

>Do you miss it like this, daddy?

I tapped the link and nearly exploded in my pants. It was a photo of her pussy with her finger inside

> OMFG YES! I want you like that sweetheart

>Show me, daddy

>k

I fumbled rabidly stripping my pants off then trying to configure the app so it would take a picture of my hard cock for my daughter.

It took about three tries before I had a good pic.

>like this!

I tapped send.

>Oh yes daddy, I want your big daddy cock inside me again

> I miss it, u wanna see how much?

Stroking my cock slowly I awaited Christine's next picture

It was taking a while, but when the icon popped up it was clearly a movie

My heart fluttered and my cock twinged when I pressed play.

It was my daughter fingering her pussy and as she did, she was moaning softly, then the words "Fuck me daddy, please... fuck me, daddy!"

Holy fucking shit. I watched it over and over again. Jacking my cock to a near explosion

>Did you see it, daddy?

>Yes shit fuck, I am stroking to you.

>Show me, daddy, show me that you're stroking your cock thinking about me

I was thrilled that she wanted to see, but really challenged to stroke my cock and get a video of me doing so while holding the phone still and camera aimed.

It seemed like minutes until I made a decent video clip. I made sure to lace it with lewd incest filled language.

>Did you make a video for me daddy? I can't wait to see it.

I tapped send repeating what I said: "fuck your pussy on daddy's big cock!"

This time it was my turn to wait

>God daddy, am fingering my pussy wishing it was your cock so close

>I wish I was really there fucking you

>me too

>daddy let's cum together

>yes I want to

We commenced trading pics and short videos until I was ready to cum

>I'm going to cum

>I wanna see daddy show me

>gonna rub my pussy for you daddy

At least I had a method for propping up the phone and aiming the camera by this time. The thrill of the conversation had me poised to ejaculate immediately. I tapped record and within seconds was shooting nice thick blobs of daddy seed for my daughter to see. Unfortunately, besides getting in a couple of "daddy's cumming for you baby" most of my vocalizations were just moans.

I tapped send and waited and waited. After a while, I worried that my daughter had disconnected.

Finally, I got a message.

>Oh daddy so much yummy cum for me

>I wanna see you cum for daddy Christine

>Yes, I will

Now it was my turn to wait. Slowly I stroked my turgid cum covered shaft. Finally, a video icon appeared on the app.

I pressed play. Christine had her legs wide apart, one hand twirling fingers over her clit, while she moaned into the video "cumming for you daddy, your little girl is cumming for you, I want your big daddy cock in my pussy!"

My cock grew from turgid to semi-erect as I watched my daughter masturbate for me on the video. My finger slid up and down my cum lubricated cock slit and frenulum.

>I'm gonna have sexy dreams about you tonight daddy.

>me too Christine, I love you so much

>me to, I love you daddy

>I'm going to go to bed now daddy, we can do this again if you want to

I turned the temperature up in the shower, figuring I should actually get wet to make things look legit.

>yes I want to

>me too let's do it again soon daddy it was hot

>it was very hot, ttys sexy dreams

>you too daddy dream about me riding your big cummy cock

>I will mm yes. xox

After our first messaging mutual masturbation, we've had secret message encounters at least every other week since the summer holidays. In a way a very naughty secret distraction from the health crisis and a way to keep us sane. Including a very lusty Xmas eve chat.

We haven't really talked about actually being together in great detail, but I only wish we will get a chance to be physically intimate in the near future. I think I am afraid at this point of creating false hope.