All Comments on 'All Those Forbidden Thoughts Ch. 03'

by Hotswimmer

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2over 2 years ago

Only one way for the next chapter to go....and that is for Daddy to introduce Jana to Christine!

Soshameless11Soshameless11over 2 years ago

Hopefully Christine will be so jealous she has to schedule a visit to Dad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow wow wow! My old fantasy about my own daughter- autor read my mind!

bbwseeking63bbwseeking63over 1 year ago

I hope you continue your story. Christine needs to join them next time.

Rob5545210Rob5545210over 1 year ago
Loved this series

HI,

loved this series but hope you continue adding Christine to the mix.

WordsMusicMagicWordsMusicMagic8 months ago

Lame...ruined it. So much for loving his daughter.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This part ruined the story sadly, but not irrevocably. I'm actually rather angry and frustrated because it was such a beautiful and amazing buildup, one of the best I've ever read. Now it just feels like you're shitting all over it. The dad comes across as some horny teen that wasn't to fuck everything, even though there are mentions of him loving and missing his daughter. Well, actions speak louder than words. If that love really means anything, he needs to stop behaving like this and focus exclusively on her.

This will be tough to come back from. I really hope you don't keep the story going down this path. Don't turn such potential into another ruined story that ends up as nothing but fucking other people. Those are dime-a-dozen and nothing special.

You can recover from this; it's not too late. Simply have him confess to Christine, saying he gave in because he missed her so much and had doubts they could be together, and that Jana was essentially a surrogate for her. She can be angry but forgiving since she still has to fuck her husband, if nothing else, to keep up appearances and not risk ruining her marriage (yet). They need to get together, and make plans to be together permanently (with her kids). They can express a desire to be completely exclusive and vow to not ever be with anyone else in any sexual way ever. I think that would be a fitting way to go, in line with how the story was building in the first 2 parts, and would certainly be lightyears ahead of another shitty lets-fuck-other-people story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Please no Jana. Get Christine back and keep the focus on just her and daddy. Authors always ruin these stories when they start adding other people. It seems hot in theory, but when the rest of your story doesn't match it, it just ruins the whole thing. Either it's a love story between just father and daughter, OR it's a kinky fuckfest adding in others. Pick one; don't mix.

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

And so it ends.........abruptly, without a conclusion Christine-wise . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHotswimmer@Hotswimmer
Life is much too short to not have some sensual fun, or share some salacious stories. Fit athletic mature male who loves erotica, naughty fantasies real life edgy encounters. Flirting is fun, so are fantasies. Many dozens of stories litter my portfolio and If feeling arouse...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES