All Those Forbidden Thoughts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Puckering her wide faint-pink lips, she leaned across the big console and planted a weighty kiss on my cheek. "Hi, I'm Jana."

I inhaled the sharp scent of cheap dollar store perfume, only a young person would wear. Damn, she's cute, though! "Hi, I'm John, very nice to meet you- Jana." My mind undressed her.

"You are more handsome in person." Running her fingers along my arm, her blue eyes cut right into my perverted thoughts. "Better than the picture, and- too bad your daughter- Christine couldn't be here too."

Picture, what picture? The-? "That's very kind of you to say, and yes I miss Christine immensely."

"All loaded up," Miroslav clambered into the back seat, "ready to roll and rock!"

"Ready to do some star gazing?" I looked over my shoulder at Jana, then further to try and ascertain wheat Miro was thinking while backing the truck up.

"Oh!" Jana half-laughed then hooked her left arm under my right. Her head was leaning into my shoulder. "Looking at stars- with my two daddies!"

With great difficulty, I steered the truck around the switchbacks trying to not knock Jana from my shoulder. Every second corner, she was massaging my chest with her other hand. I wanted to say I could not steer, in reality, I didn't really want to say anything that would make her let go. My boner could have held the wheel,

Bumping along the bouldery road for ten to fifteen minutes had us at the plateau and clearing.

"Let's set up." Miro tapped me on the shoulder from the back seat.

He set up the tripod. The heavy telescope took two of us to attach. Within another fifteen minutes, we had everything mounted and plugged the tracking system into the auxiliary power outlet in the bed of the truck. It was then that I noticed the mat and blanket were gone.

"I set up a place for you to sit. John." Jana had the folding mat and blanket leaned up against a square rock like a chair. Any worry that Miro had spotted it and tossed it out of the truck bed when he loaded things up in the parking lot were gone.

"Ha, thanks. It looks comfy."

"Come, sit. I'll tell you all the stars."

"What are you having." I pulled out the only two selections, canned Corona, and a Margherita vodka mix drink and held them up.

"Oh, Margherita, I like those!"

Cracking the tab the tall narrow can made a crisp hissing sound when I handed it to Jana. Miro was playing with the remote for the tracker behind the telescope. I cracked open a Corona for each of us. The beer was cool, like the sharp mountain air. It would be covered in snow soon. Envisioning Jana as captured on Miro's cell phone, naked in the snow, fucking him, my eyes wished for the clothing to find its way off of her tallish lean body.

Who's to argue? I sat down in the pseudo chair she had placed by the rock. "Comfy. So, what stars do you know Jana?" My voice teased. I wanted to play.

"Well," Jana took a long sip of the Margherita drink, then looking at me licked her thick kiss-me lips. She looked around the treeless clearing and cocked her head to the left shoulder. "I will tell you."

I took a sip of my beer not expecting more than a glossy rendition, instead, Jana parked her tight young butt on my lap sideways and pointed up at the stars. I was instantly bulging sideways into the crevasse of those skin-tight blue jeans.

"Well, that is Ursa Majoris." Jana twisted her butt on my trapped cock.

"I didn't expect you to know that." I fumbled with my words nearly tipping my beer can on the gravelly ground.

"Oh, I know a lot!" She leaned in and pecked me on the lips. Nudging her hips back and forth, she pointed upwards into the sky. "That is Orion."

I didn't care if she was pointing at the correct constellations. My cock was pointing upwards straining into her butt.

She pivoted swinging her legs over my lap to the other side nearly twisting my erection between the cleft of her butt and pointed to the north. "That is Ursa Minoris."

Jana smirked, no doubt feeling my pronounced bulge. I clenched my teeth. "You are well educated on astronomy."

"And you know what else?"

"No what?"

Jana twisted on my lap again, this time facing me, "Over there." She pointed low in the sky to her left. "Do you know what that is?"

I looked over to where Miroslav was sitting behind the telescope. His smile was decidedly perverted and approving. He did want me to meet his daughter, I suppose. His reaction should not be that shocking. Smiling, I looked at his sweet Jana straddling my lap. It was everything to resist the temptation to rip the clothes off of her completely and mount her. "No, what is it?"

"Venus." She slammed the Margherita. "Do you know what it rhymes with?"

I smiled, when Miro's daughter placed her hand on my right shoulder and moved closer. "Tell me."

"Penis." she undulated her hips slowly on my lap, skillfully steering the bulge in my jeans into her delightful cameltoe. "Do you know what else?"

Almost shocked by how much of a nymphomaniac Miro's daughter, I checked in to ensure her dad was still wearing his perverted smile, before answering. "No, tell me." Placing a hand on the small of her back and curving my fingers into the lovely indented muscles above her hip, I lowered my voice.

"You have a big one." Hushing her voice, Jana pressed her plush lips onto mine. "-daddy!"

I opened my mouth with hers, while my cock throbbed to another two levels of hardness. "How do you know that love?"

"I've seen it."

"Seen it?"

"Look." Holding up her phone, she scrolled to a message which contained the picture that Miro took of me when I was in the gym. Naked and thick.

"Just when did you see that?" I should not have been surprised, but I was. When I looked over to Miro, he raised his beer can up in celebratory cheer. I guess that means to carry on --with his daughter.

"Last week." She smiled. "I rubbed my pussy all week to your picture, daddy. Was I a bad girl?"

I spanked Jana's butt two firm strikes, "yes you were a bad girl."

"I'm sorry daddy," Jana mocked a pout. "I did something else bad, daddy."

This was hot... and with Jana being so much younger than my own daughter imminently more taboo. "What else did you do, Jana?"

She lifted up the empty Margherita can to her mouth. "I sucked on my dildo, pretending it was your cock, daddy." Jana circled her thick lips around the tall thin can and sucked it in as if it was a cock.

Man, she had skill. Real potential.

"Can I suck it, daddy?"

I looked over at Miroslav again. Unbelievably he had his pants pushed down and was playing with his cock. Even in the starlight, I could see he had an erection. Was he going to jack off watching us? "Yes, suck daddy, Jana."

Coyly cocking her head to one side, with a devilish sparkle in her eyes, Jana touched a finger to her lips wrapped and undulated the crease in her tights around my bulge. "Show me how daddy."

"You're so bad, Jana!" I freed the throbbing demon from my jeans and pulled its statue hard form up. I swear I was so hard and hot that water vapour misted from it in the night air. "Suck this! Suck daddy's cock!"

With her butt making a lovely target, Jana leaned over my lap sampling the sensitive fat mushroom head on my cock. "It's big daddy!" She purred visually savouring my shape.

Miro had pushed his pants down even more, and edged slow abrupt up and down, while he observed his daughter with another man. Another daddy. Me! It was both a little unsettling and thrilling at the same time. "Keep sucking, Jana. Be a bad girl for daddy." The elastic of her yoga pants gave way easily when my hand slid under the fabric. Yielding to my pressure, I pushed a finger in her brown hole causing her to whimper on my glans. I wrenched my dry finger deeper.

Jana arched her back pressing her butthole against my palm. "Ugh daddy, are you making me your dirty girl?"

I thumbed her smooth labia with my finger full depth rotating in her sphincter, "Daddy's going to cum in every hole, Jana."

"Ghukk" Miro's daughter made a gagging sound as she tried unsuccessfully to throat my penis. Thrilled by her efforts, Miro's fist pumped more rapidly for a few seconds with his daughter's choking sound.

Yanking the stretchy fabric quick enough to nearly tear it, I exposed Jana's ass and pussy. "You're going to fuck daddy now!" I slapped her young ass firmly in time with the last word. Jana mewed compliantly when my thumb pressed into her twenty-two-year-old pussy. "Which hole should daddy pick?" Alternating my forefinger in her asshole, and my thumb in her pussy, I finger-fucked both, making his daughter gush on my hand.

"Fuck my cunt daddy!" Jana parted her legs as far as she could, only limited by the bunched-up spandex at her knees.

"Ride daddy, like a good girl!" I released my two-hole clasp allowing Jana to stand up. Silhouetted by the starlight, Miro's daughter peeled off her clothing like a stripper, standing over my waist.

"Oh, he's a big daddy," Jana announced proudly, holding my cock-shaft, while looking at her own father whose masturbatory fist pumps were perversely fast and sharp. She crouched lower and lower until she was just over my pole.

"Oh god- daddyy!" With a slutty grin, Jana's wet warm pussy lips nestled over my cock head, "Ugh, it's large daddy." Squinting, with approving puppy-like grunts, her face twisted, pausing to let her cunt stretch over my fat knob she rocked her hips back and forth, before sinking slowly to my lap. "It's really big."

Stilled by my thickness Jana's cunt clutched me when I pulled her forward and kissed her lips. Damn, she tasted young, incestuous and wet behind the ears, so ready to be exploited. I pushed up into her making her squeak like a newt. "You want my big daddy cock don't you, slutty girl?"

A blur of motion in my peripheral vision caught my eye. Eyes glued on his daughter and I, Miroslav's hand was working the end of his erection feverishly. Unsettlingly his audience stiffened my already steel-like cock clutched within his daughter's cunt. I squeezed Jana's thighs holding her tight to my lap and pushed up until I felt my balls squish pleasurably.

"Ugh, it's big daddy, it's so big and fat!" Jana leaned back baring her firm white breasts to the stary skies.

Jana torqued my youth-like-hardness into the pronounced roof of her vagina grunting obscenely in pleasure. Her tight cunt spasmed in orgasm squeezing me like only a young girl's cunt could. "Fuck, I'm going to cum in you, -god damn you're so fucking tight, you're squeezing-" Her pussy felt like a muscular fist milking my penis.

"Yes- yes- YES!" Jana rooted on my pole, rotating and convulsing on it. "Cum in my cunny daddy!"

"Ugh- ugh- ugh-." Miroslav's cock was spewing arcs of cum into the air, as he grunted almost restrained or partially embarrassed that he was cumming while watching another man fucking his child.

The exhibitionist and taboo nature of all of this was simply too much to allow me to hold back. The point of no return climbed sharply. Unrelenting. No way I could stop myself. "Oh, Shit!" I complained in my inability to thought-stop.

"SHIIIIIIT!" Riveting contractions from my asshole began to pump daddy seed. Fuck I was cumming into his girl like someone had punched me in the balls. Jana had my cock under her complete taboo control. With each ejaculation, she crushed my cock with her cunt and my whole body tensed. I gasped as if I had just run up a steep hill.

"Mmm, daddy's filling me." Jana savoured my pulsing cock, as I spent myself into her youth.

Miro had flopped on his back. His stomach was rising and falling slowly. Lazily curved, his turgid cock laid out on his dad-tummy while he was licking his own palm.

Is he licking the cum from his hand?

Jana leaned forward and kissed me. "You are a good daddy fuck." she stretched over me until my still half-embedded slick cock started drooling cum from her sopping cunt.

My cock twinged like I was a teenager again. "You are a goddamn good daughter fuck." She was a good fuck and I wanted to do it again. Did I want the fuck her in front of her own father? Tightening up to squeeze a last drop, my testicles responded before I could think about the repercussions.

Miroslav had cupped his balls and was licking his fingers!

Seriously? How could I explain all of this exciting me so much? How could I explain all this to Christine? Should I? Would she want to know, or hate me for it?

I did like it.

12