All Comments on 'All Those Forbidden Thoughts'

by Hotswimmer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
KlitomaticKlitomaticover 3 years ago
Oh My

This has so much potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Need a part 2

Can’t wait for part 2

luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2over 2 years ago

Great job setting this erotic journey up. I am all in! I am only unsure of one thing, which one is more needing of the pair?

NorthernGuy1NorthernGuy1almost 2 years ago

Had me completely in character being dad and omfg 3 time's cumming

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The buildup here was absolutely delicious, one of the best I've ever read. It felt so genuine and it was really hot. I was always eagerly anticipating what comes next. The vasectomy inclusion was a bit of a mood dampener though; could have done without that, but I understand why you put it in.

I remember reading this story a while back and if I recall in part 3 he ends up fucking some other guy's daughter (who are also a F/D pair) when Christine is back at home with her family and unable to meet up with him. I won't lie, I had mixed feelings about that since personally I feel like it compromises the F/D romance aspect of it (whenever there is any kind of third party, it loses something for me). But if it's just that one time, I'll let it slide.

I hope that any future parts keep the focus entirely on daddy and Christine, because it would be a tragedy to ruin the great story you have in favour of some random fucking with other people. They've clearly had feelings for each other for a very long time and I think it would be great if that relationship was made the focus exclusively. I think he needs to have his vasectomy undone so he and Christine can have children together OR she leaves her husband, he leaves his wife, and they move off somewhere together with her girls to have their own life. Now THAT is a story I would like to see. All sorts of nice drama ultimately leading to them both getting what they truly want.

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

Great buildup. Can't wait to see if he gets to actually fuck her. How's the wife Mary going to fit into the plot? With the bathroom sequence, I was starting to think daughter might have a serious bladder problem. Now: that sunscreen ploy has has been used in so many stories that it has become trite. Also was curious as to why dad had to keep taking a shower as swimming in a fresh water lake. Onward . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHotswimmer@Hotswimmer
Life is much too short to not have some sensual fun, or share some salacious stories. Fit athletic mature male who loves erotica, naughty fantasies real life edgy encounters. Flirting is fun, so are fantasies. Many dozens of stories litter my portfolio and If feeling arouse...