All Those Forbidden Thoughts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't an accident for either of us. My daughter moved her butt to the side slightly until the end of my cock was lined up between her cheeks. She arched her back and pushed against me ever so slightly.

"You're so beautiful Christine!" I nuzzled her neck, still kneading her shoulders. My sunscreen covered hands pushed down closer to her breasts.

"Thank you, daddy." She replied quietly. Her firm muscular butt ground firmly against my hard-on!.

"And so sexy," I whispered. I readied myself to fondle my daughter's tits.

"You should get back to the beach now daddy."

She was right. It'd been a while and someone from our family walking into the cabin right now would have been disastrous.

"Yes, I should," I said kissing her on the cheek.

As I walked down the uneven stairs heading to the beach, I wondered for a moment, what she was doing. I wanted to ask her how she felt about things. I needed to ask.

I turned around and headed back up. If I went to the kitchen, I'd have to make up an excuse. Instead, I wandered around the back of the cabin hoping to see her through the kitchen window. The bathroom window was still open, and so was the bedroom window.

I listened. There was not a sound from the bathroom window. When I went by the bedroom window, I heard my daughter. She was moaning. Clearly, she was masturbating.

I heard her vocalize. "Yes oh yes. Oh, I'm a bad girl."

Then more moans before a subtly audible, "Yes fuck me, daddy!"

I dropped my bathing suit right there hidden between the rocky cliff and the back of the cabin out of sight. I tugged on my steely cock as I listened to her masturbate. She was masturbating thinking of daddy. Thinking of me!

My hand moved in a blur over the tip of my cock. My glans was so swollen that it only took seconds before jets of cum noisily splattered all over the gravel and dirt behind the open bedroom window.

I pulled up my bathing suit and rushed back towards the beach so that the family wouldn't notice how long I've taken.

I thought of my daughter Christine and hoped that she had enjoyed herself fully while I joined the rest of the family in the beach activities and tanning.

It was about a half-hour later when Christine finally came back to the beach carrying lunch in a small bag wearing a relieved smile. She distributed the snacks for the girls then sat in a beach chair next to her mom.

I smiled to myself knowing that she had just orgasmed thinking of her daddy.

We exchanged a few glances and smiles but nothing naughty or telling between us it seemed like no one was the wiser. There was no tension or anything between us. It was as if all of what happened was perfectly natural and acceptable. A wonderful erotic little secret.

It ended up being a great day at the beach. We stayed almost too late for supper to start.

By the time her two daughters were in bed we were back discussing Netflix movies. We picked an action one this time and I got nominated to make drinks for everybody.

The cabin blender wasn't too bad but the ingredients were sparse. I used wine, fresh fruit, and a bit of soda to make something that I hoped would be tasty.

"What are you making daddy?" My daughter asked smiling. Her voice quieted "Are you going to get me drunk?"

"We shall see there's not much to work with here." I replied smiling back." Do you want me to get you drunk?" I winked.

She tossed me a toothy smile and walked back to the living room area.

I daydreamed that my daughter and I were alone together in the cabin cuddling on the couch. Groping and teasing each other. Caressing her shape. The blender shredded the ice suitably and I poured the batch of drinks. I handed drinks to Frank, Christine and Mary. The movie was slightly better than the previous night. At least everyone was watching it. My blender drink wasn't my best beverage creation but everybody seemed to enjoy them.

When the first round was finished, I went back to make another one for each of us. My daughter came back into the kitchen cleaning the old glasses and washing things up.

We were around the corner out of sight from my wife and her husband. Our eyes caught each other. Whether it was he alcohol or desire, her gaze was openly sensual. I chopped up some strawberries and dropped them in the blender. There was one strawberry remaining. I halved it and placed one half in my daughter's mouth, the other in mine.

We just stopped and stared at each other for a moment. "Daddy?" My daughter asked a longing but a very quiet tone.

I smiled confidently looking deep into her eyes. If there was such a thing as ESP I conveyed my wanting to her.

Christine stepped closer, confidently reached forward to my pyjama pants and boldly cupped my balls.

I was astonished but didn't flinch or say anything. My daughter, I was being unexpectedly lusty and taking a risk, but also demonstrating what she wanted. Part of me wanted to tell her this was wrong, but the other part of me knew it was right. Right for us.

What each of us secretly desired, I put my hand over the top of hers and pushed her hand firmly up into my cock and balls. I leaned forward and kissed my daughter on the side of the face. "Daddy loves you, Christine!" I whispered lovingly in her ear.

A noise caught my attention from the living room. Shit! I needed to stop this before my wife or her husband caught us. Snapping out of the sensuous trance, I stepped back, poured the drinks and headed back to watch the movie.

Other than a few glances and knowing smiles nothing else much happened between my daughter and I the rest of the night.

We said our goodnights and went to bed a little after midnight.

Fragmented erotic dreams involving my daughter and I coursed through my mind through the night. My erection never seemed to subside. It was amazing. My dreams had us making love in the most incredible places.

Each day of our vacation was more enjoyable, especially with the friskiness going on between myself and my daughter.

This day our morning workouts overlapped a little more. I joined and started my workout about when Christine was halfway through hers. I sensed a culmination of our eroticism ahead. I noticed every shape beneath the tight fabric and undressed her with my mind.

I'm not sure if her nipples were much more pronounced this time or maybe she wasn't wearing any type of sports bra underneath. Was she turned on?

I was salivating inside at the thought of sucking on my daughter's nipples. She had her eyes on me too but I could only hope that she was thinking of dad and being naughty.

The testosterone was flowing. I had a ton of energy for my workout plus I wanted to wait until Christine was finished a shower hopefully getting another nice peek. I extended my routine and took my time with the last few sets of calisthenics.

I saw bathroom door open and I walked into the cabin to grab a bottled water. Christine came out of the bathroom. This time there was not enough privacy to flirt intimately but our eyes met in a brief wanting glance.

Just before I went down to the beach my daughter picked an opportunity when we were alone, came up behind me, and pressed her bikini-clad body against me briefly. "Are you going to leave the bathroom door for me unlocked daddy?"

I just nodded and enjoyed the feeling of her soft luscious breasts against my back. "Yes, I've always left it unlocked, hoping you'd come in."

Christine cocked her head to the side and opened her eyes wide, looking a little surprised. "Really?" The pitch of her voice raised slightly. "Since when?"

"Since always," I admitted. Now she's surely going to think I'm a perv.

"Oh, daddy!" Christine slid her hands down my chest, tummy, and lower until she was groping my cock from behind. "I've always dreamt about you too!"

We parted and made our way to the beach. I took the long route making sure I was mostly deflated before making an appearance. I got in my usual swim. I paced it up, probably because I was thinking about the upcoming shower and what would happen. What was our third episode of the dad-daughter shower encounter going to be like?

I swam about twenty minutes longer. When I finished Christine was sitting on the end of the dock in her bikini. She smiled lovingly and dangled her legs in the water as I climbed out.

She's so pretty. I stood up on the dock to give myself a quick dry off. My daughter's eyes were fixed on my groin. It was then that I noticed her girls, my wife and son-in-law were not on the beach.

I was wondering why she'd be so obviously daring. That explained it, no one was around. "Where is everyone?" I asked sitting down right beside her on the wharf.

"Oh, the girls wanted some fruit so Frank and mom went up to make a snack."

"Oh cool." I was pensive and thoughtful for a moment. "Hey Christine, can I ask you something?"

"Sure dad."

"Well, you seem different these days."

She smiled. "Yeah, I feel a lot more normal since I've been on this natural diet."

"So your naturopath decides what foods you eat?"

"No, she makes suggestions, but a lot of the foods I researched myself. You know to get my hormones and thyroid back in balance." Christine explained carefully.

"So this has helped with your thyroid and hormones?" I asked. "I mean really helped?" I paused. "Not just something that is more hocus pocus?"

"No, dad." She touched my forearm. "It's really helping me. My thyroid inflammation has gone down and I've even got my periods back regularly."

I wrapped my arm around her waist and kissed her on the forehead. "That's wonderful. Dad's just checking, you know?"

"I know dad. I love you!" She nestled into my hug.

"It's actually really great that you did all that research on your own. I mean you look terrific. So sexy." I added in my real thoughts at the end.

"Thanks, dad." She stroked my forearm again.

"So in getting your hormones back in balance, has it made you feel sexier?" I was bold in the question, but thinking with our closeness it was okay to ask.

"You mean am I hornier?" She smirked and looked at my face.

"Yeah." That is what I meant.

"Yes it has, can't you tell?" She looked away over her shoulder to see if anyone was walking back from the cabin yet.

"I guess I can tell," I admitted. "I approve." I hugged her close with my arm around her waist still. "Are you following feelings from before you were married?"

"Are you asking about me and you, dad?" There wasn't really any sense of discomfort from Christine at the question.

"Yes, I mean we were such close friends," I recollected, "and you were so flirty!"

My daughter laughed. "I was, wasn't I?" She looked at me. "But I'm not going to answer to your other question. Not just yet. It's my turn to ask you some questions" Her voice was leading.

"Yeah sure, go for it." Unsure if I was ready to answer all of her questions.

"Did you have a vasectomy?"

"That was rather direct," I paused a little in shock at the frankness of her question. "What made you ask that?"

"Well I never saw any condoms in your dresser drawer."

"Oh so you were snooping?" It never occurred to me that Christine would have been scrutinizing my private drawers.

"Yeah well, girls will be girls, you know." A revealing sassy shy smile formed on her pretty face. "But you didn't answer my question, daddy."

"Um yeah years ago, didn't you know?" I wasn't really certain why she was asking. "Well, to be honest, I never really liked wearing rubbers, so it was a no brainer. And yeah firing blanks." I chuckled a little at my comments.

"So you won't make anyone, I mean mom pregnant." She concluded. "I don't like the feeling of rubbers either. Frank and I don't have much choice right now."

"No, I guess not. And yeah it feels way way better." I felt like I was having a conversation with my best friend and not my daughter. Like a very intimate friendship.

"I wish I could feel that"

Was she asking me to make love to her? "I can understand that desire."

"Can I ask you another question?" She waited for me to reply. "Daddy?"

"Um, I guess so." I was more apprehensive sensing this question was going much more intimate.

"When did you start thinking about me?" She kicked at the water with her legs slowly and stroked my forearm sensually. "You know... masturbating about me?"

I didn't know how to or even want to answer at this point. Thankfully, noises from up the hill saved me. The girls, my wife, and her husband were walking back to the beach.

Whew, that was close. I was glad that I didn't have to be honest.

Her older daughter jumped off the dock and splashed us. This summer was turning out to be wonderful it's just too bad that my daughter and I missed our window for the mid-morning shower encounter. I tried not to show my disappointment and bring everyone else down, after all we did have a very open talk.

I played with our granddaughters, including a little kayaking with the older of the two. When I paddled back to shore, my daughter helped her daughter out of the boat.

"Can I come with you dad?" Christine asked.

I sensed that she wasn't finished chatting, and was using this opportunity to talk some more. "Sure let's go paddle down the lakeshore for a bit."

She climbed in the back seat of the tandem kayak and we made our way down the scenic lakeshore. Christine was a good paddler and showed off her fitness for a bit as we quickly made time in the calm clear water.

"You didn't answer me, before dad?" She was laser-focused on getting an answer.

"Christine," I gathered my thoughts. "I've always thought about you as being the most beautiful girl ever and... part of that was fantasizing about making love to you."

"Go on..."

"Some of these fantasies were kind of taboo. I mean we were always cuddly and close." I admitted hoping she wasn't going to freak out.

"Yes, we were always close daddy. I liked that." I couldn't see her face but her voice was kind as we paddled quietly in the glass-like water.

"But it isn't like that now, is it?" She continued. It sounded like she was searching for reasons.

"To us maybe but society views it as wrong." I cautioned.

"Isn't it okay for us? I mean how do you feel about it?" My daughter's voice was more serious now.

I kind of felt like we were boyfriend and girlfriend discussing our future relationship and compatibility. "I think I feel the way you do Christine, love. I just want to be careful. Each of us has a marriage. I'd also hate to ruin our friendship."

"Don't you want to daddy?" Her voice sounded emotional, almost as if she was going to cry.

I thought as we paddled quietly, using all my patience to convey my feelings. "Christine, I want to make love to you and do all of those things with you that are so forbidden by society and others, but also so right to us. More than anything but my heart would be broken if I ever hurt you or lost you."

"Oh daddy, I know, it's just that I've wanted this for so long as well." She admitted her feelings so honestly. "I want it to be more now More than just flirting!"

"So please love, if we are going to do this, let's make it right. Let's make it perfect and let's make it enhance our friendship and closeness. I love you so much. I'd never want to ruin our connection." We paddled for a bit silently. I felt the silence meant she understood and was thinking about what I said.

"You mean rules?" She asked.

We paddled a bit more to an area of the lake with tall reeds. The kayak nestled between them. Soon we were invisible to people on boats or the shoreline. The reeds quietly scratched the hull as we paddled more slowly and then to a stop.

"Christine, let's ensure each of us thinks about what is important to us. If there are boundaries and if we do this, to ensure that no one else ever knows." I was serious but tried to convey my empathy so that my daughter understood.

"I think I know what you are saying." She answered thoughtfully.

"Exactly, you have a young family and a wonderful husband, that has to be a consideration. There is a risk, and if we, well become lovers we need to make that risk non-existent." I took a breath. "I want this too love. I really do."

"So what do you think that might look like then if we are, you know, intimate?" My daughter's question also got me thinking.

"There should never be any texts or emails. Especially anything suggestive or graphic. Unless we invent some sort of code or something." I brainstormed as I sensed the opportunity to become lovers growing. Indeed, it was feeling like we were not just friends or father and daughter anymore. Her answer would tell me if the line was crossed. I waited.

"Yeah and the things we were doing in the bathroom were dangerous, weren't they?" Christine paused. "I mean if they continued."

"We'd for sure have some explaining to do if I was showering and you were using the bathroom all the time." I joked but underlined how risky it was.

"I was so turned on though daddy!"

"Me too, hun. The thought of you watching and playing with yourself was too much. Enough to make me not think clearly." I admitted.

"So what should we do?" Christine asked in a hushed sensual voice.

"We need to make sure, wherever we are, that no one can see us together. And that we don't act like lovers when our families are around." We were planning our encounters. The line was crossed. I was sure that I was going to make love to my daughter.

"And that there are no regrets." She added intelligently.

"Yeah, that's right. You are so right. I'd hate for the day after to feel bad for either of us." I seriously considered each of these words for the first time. There could be a day after letdown or disappointment. Even bad feelings. My daughter was so right.

"But daddy, if we talk... like we are now that shouldn't happen." Her voice exuded a bit more confidence. Our direction was clear to Christine and she was thinking it through. Like lovers, we were crafting our relationship even if it was a forbidden one.

"You are the most intelligent, sexy, and sexually mature woman I have ever known Christine." I looked back at her and placed my hand on her arm. "That's probably one of many reasons that I love you so much!"

She pulled my head back towards her and kissed me on the lips. We kissed like we were on a first date, dancing our tongues around and in and out. With our kiss, it was as if we sealed our agreement to become incestuous lovers. The position for me was a little challenging and the kayak rocked a bit.

"Careful Christine, you're going to tip us over." I joked enjoying my daughter's sweet soft lips.

"It's going to be nice daddy. I promise." She sounded already convinced we were lovers, even though we had not made love yet.

"I can't wait Christine. I really can't. I love you so much." I wished that we had a big floating bed in the middle of the reeds to fuck each other on.

Christine cuddled up behind me on the kayak. "Take your bathing suit off daddy." Her hands groped my chest and stomach.

"Oh damn, yeah yes yes." I wiggled my ass in the small seat, pushed my board shorts right down and kicked them under the front of the kayak. There I was sitting naked, my erection rising in amongst the tall reeds.

"Just relax daddy," Christine whispered in my ear, reached around my waist from behind and danced her fingers over my growing cock and hard round balls. She snuggled behind me sliding her silky smooth legs up and letting them rest alongside mine. Her right hand cupped my balls. Her left hand stroked my cock.

"Oh, Christine that feels nice. SO nice!" I complimented her and thrust into her hand slightly.

"Shhhh, daddy. Just be quiet." She instructed tersely and pulled on my cock-shaft ever so deliberately.