All Those Forbidden Thoughts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It feels nice doesn't it daddy?"

I nodded in response. It felt incredible being jacked off from behind by my daughter.

"It feels right doesn't it daddy?"

"Yes." I gasped.

"Shhhhhhh. Just be quiet daddy." She again demanded I stifle my noise whispering loudly in my ear while continuing to stroke my veiny erection.

"I bet you want to fuck me, don't you daddy?" My daughter's voice was so sensual and lusty.

I nodded and panted. She was edging me closer and closer with her hand but her comments were making me rapidly close in on my climax.

"I want my daddy's cock inside me!" Christine licked at my ear as she continued stroking me off.

Oh god yes, I moaned and muttered. I wanted it too. "Mmmmm," I was getting so close.

I looked down at my raging erection. A tasty sliver of precum filled the slit at the tip of my cock

Christine pulled up on my balls. "I want my daddy's cum in my pussy. Do you want to cum in your little girl's pussy daddy?"

Oh god yes, this was too much. My cock edged to the point of no return. My glans swelled to a shiny mushroom. "Mmm yes yes."

"Shhh daddy, shhhh." Her voice was abrupt and my daughter's hands slowed as if she could sense by my breathing how close I was. "Shoot your cum daddy. Shoot it for me. I want to taste it."

"Arrgghh" I muttered loudly. My stomach was rising and falling. I was going to cum and cum hard.

Shit! The tip of my cock burning with pleasure and I erupted. Jets of creamy cum all over my tanned chest. "Ahhhhh!" I gasped loudly, More streaks of cum shot out.

"Mmm, all that yummy cum for your little girl daddy!" Christine slowed her strokes like an expert and emptied her dad's cock completely. My thick syrupy cream coating her small fingers as she stroked my spunk covered shaft.

My chest and abs and cock were coated with all the sperm my daughter coaxed out.

"Oh, baby!" I complimented her.

"Daddy shhhh." She reminded me. Her hand drifted down my body and gathered up wads of cum in her hand.

"Yummy, daddy tastes so good!" She remarked obviously tasting and licking it off of her fingers.

Christine continued to gather as much cum as she could and lick it off of her fingers. I was almost completely squeegeed clean.

"Did you like that daddy?" She asked whispering in my ear.

"Yes Christine, that was the best ever hand-job I have ever had! You're amazing."

"You taste really yummy daddy!" I could guess she was smiling as she said that.

I turned my head around as far as I could to look over my shoulder at my lovely daughter. Her lips were still kind of cummy looking. Both of us smiled. My eyes said kiss me, and she did.

I could taste my sweet sticky musky cum on her lips. My own daughter licking up all of her daddy's cum and I was kissing her. Sharing the tastes between us. It thrilled me. My cock ached and engorged again as I French-kissed my semen-filled daughter's mouth. Our slick cum coated tongues intertwined. I loved it. We both did. It was so carnal. Everything was. It was wrong, but it was so right. Very right. After that kiss, I knew we would be forever incestuous lovers.

"I love you, Christine."

"I love you too daddy!"

Our loving kisses waned little by little. "I guess I should get decent before we paddle out of the reeds here," I half-joked as I'm sure we'd be the only ones that were okay with my already half-engorged cock.

"You're getting hard again dad!" She enthusiastically verified what we both already could see.

"This really excites me Christine, I have to be honest."

"Me too." She replied a little quieter as if something secret was hiding behind her words.

It was quite a battle sliding my board shorts back up over my now hard cock while not tipping the kayak. Finally!

I paddled and sculled the kayak in a semi-circle turning out of the tall reeds. The lake had some gentle waves from the few boats that had emerged for the day. Our beach was not yet in view, we had a little paddling to do. Our paddling was slow, enjoyable confirming that neither of us was in a hurry to get back.

"Tell me Christine. Tell me what you want to say."

"What do you mean?" My daughter avoided the question.

"This should be special for both of us. What is it that would over-the-top excite you? Sexually." I probed more specifically.

"You mean my secrets?" She still avoided answering.

"Think of how special this will be if I explore those with you, love." My cock throbbed. I sensed that she would answer.

Christine paused before replying. "I do want to tell you, but promise that you will never tell anyone, right dad? Promise."

"Sweetie, no one can ever know about us, but especially this." I reaffirmed.

"I like to think about being taken sometimes. Like over powered or not having a choice, you know?"

"I think I know. It's about control, power surrender and loss of control. Is that what you mean?" I was hoping I knew this was where we were going. "I like that too. Having a woman, or you in control, satisfying yourself, kind of using me."

"You do daddy?" She looked at my smile to confirm my feelings. "Yeah I like that a lot, as well."

We paddled without saying anything for a bit. The kayak rounded a point on the lakeshore and our beach came into view, only five to ten minutes away. Our paddling still leisurely.

"You want me to pretend that I'm taking you, taking your innocence, don't you?"

My daughter didn't answer. We were quiet for a bit. Until the point that I was worried that I might have said something wrong.

"Yes." Christine said very meekly.

I amped up the intensity of the thought. "You want your daddy to use you for his pleasure. Use you completely!" I was firmer in my description. As our family came into view. They were not too far way now.

"Oh yes please. I do. How did you know?" My daughter's voice mixed with quiet and surprise.

"I know. I know what you want!" I crafted a naughty thought, "Christine, I want you to reach under your bikini and finger your pussy, while I paddle us in, just until we are near the bouy."

"Daddy... yes daddy." It was as if she was deciding. I could see her paddle resting and knew she was fingering herself.

"Daddy's gonna use your cunt!" I described crudely "That's what you want isn't it? Christine?"

"Yes, fuck." My daughter's voice was already breathy.

"Make yourself nice and wet for daddy." I wished that I could see her, but knew my daughter was fingering herself quickly now. I could feel the slight shaking in the kayak from her legs and fingering.

"Daddy, shit... this... this is so hot!"

"Now finger nice and deep. Imagine daddy's cock all the way inside you baby." My cock surged as my taboo instructions continued. "Push all the way in."

There was no answer, but I knew my daughter was doing it. Her breathing so abrupt.

"Okay stop, we are getting close." I reminded her. "But... I want to taste you.... Christine... put your finger over here. In my mouth." I turned my head around as far as she could. Christine's face was flushed. She reached towards me and placed two fingers in my mouth. The tangy zesty taste of my daughter's pussy juice met my tongue. Fuck it was the taste of pure lust. I wrapped my lips around her fingers and sucked.

"Mmmm you taste so good." I complimented my daughter.

"Okay dad, we have to behave normal now." She noted looking at our cabin and beach ahead.

"Indeed. A proper father and daughter coming up." I jested knowing it would take an effort after all of our lusty fun.

I have to be honest once we arrived at the dock and joined the family, it was difficult to simply forget what just happened. With great difficulty, I kept having to be conscious of trying to appear natural and unassuming.

Sitting with my granddaughters building sandcastles helped. It was a great distraction until I looked up at my daughter. She was smiling. It was a serene smile indicating to me that she was pleased with the granddad relationship being fostered between her children and I. I smiled to myself and went back to playing with the kids. Pouring water on the sand to make sure it stayed wet and kept its shape. When I looked up at my daughter again, she was looking at me once again and smiling. Her eyes and lips conveyed a wanting and suggestive need.

My heart rose and then sank. Will we be able to continue this if it's always going to be so difficult? I walked up to the cabin and helped my wife make lunch snacks for everyone.

"it's good to see you and Christine are still such good friends," She noted chopping up veggies on the counter.

"Yeah it is." If she knew what had really happened...

Distractions continued throughout the day at the beach and at dinner time. After supper I decided to go for a walk down the rural lakeshore road. As I was walking down the steps I heard Christine call out.

"Can I come too?" She asked.

"Of course." I replied. This was going to be incredibly difficult to stay apart and have any semblance of normalcy.

As we walked, we started talking almost immediately.

"This is really hard." I said.

"I know, it is." My daughter agreed.

When we rounded the corner away from the lakeshore cabins, we held each other's hands.

"Do you think we'll be able to control ourselves?" I asked seriously.

"We have to daddy. I want us to... to be able to continue, you know?" My daughter's voice was honest and emotional.

"I do too, but if today's an example then I don't know how it's going to be possible. I'm worried." I did wonder if we started something very wrong. Could we wind the clock back?

"It's just because it's our first day. It will work daddy. I promise I'll try harder. It's just that I've wanted to be with you, for such a long time and it's really happening."

As my daughter communicated her feelings, I caressed her hand. "I want it to work too sweetheart, I do." Her small soft fingers curled back against mine. "I've wanted to be with you for longer."

"I love you daddy." Christine hooked her arm around my bicep and leaned her head on my shoulder. "You're so handsome daddy."

I think both of our hearts must have been fluttering at the same time. A well concealed trail to the old millhouse came up on our left. The sun was already low in the sky. I pushed the scrub brush aside tugged at her arm. My daughter hurried just behind me.

The brush cleared and a large wood hewn worktable sat off to the left.

"Take off your top!" I stated firmly to Christine.

"Daddy, what? What the hell?" She was not expecting that.

"You heard me." I raised my voice.

She smirked then lifted off her halter top exposing her globular D-cup breasts.

"Come here!" I demanded.

Christine walked slowly, sultry, acting innocent. Stopping in front of me. I trapped her left nipple between my teeth, nibbling then biting. Biting harder.

"Ow daddy!" She whined.

"Shut up!" I increased the intensity of my voice, and switched breasts, nibbling and then biting her right nipple.

"Ohhhh shit shit shit!" My daughter complained, but interlaced in her complaints were the tones of pleasure.

I stood up. "You've been very bad, and you're going to do anything I want. Anything daddy wants. Understand?" I tried to sound mean, but I wasn't doing that great a job at it.

"Yes daddy." She answered, playing her part.

I lifted her up and carried her to the worktable, landing her butt on the table and pushing her back. Christine just moaned. I grabbed her waistband and ripped her shorts and panties off with one pull dramatically throwing them aside.

"Daddy no...." My daughter whined trying to hide her lusty smile.

"Daddy's gonna lick your slutty cunty, little girl!"

"Fuck!" Christine replied, already spreading her legs slightly, then crossing them. "No daddy no!"

"Yes!" I growled grabbing her ankles and pushing them back open and over her head rudely.

My daughter's pussy was smooth and recently waxed completely. I loved a hairless pussy. "Daddy's gonna lick your hairless little cunt!"

"Daddy noo please." Christine was mocking me and pushed her pelvis up to meet my face as my tongue pushed between her labia.

"Ohh fuck yess," She encouraged "god daddy!"

I licked my daughter's tasty pussy for all I was worth. Licking from her sphincter to her clit. Up and down in long forceful licks. Christine muttered in the background and arched her back when I fucked my tongue inside. Pushing my tongue in as far as I could then out. Flicking quickly then sucking again. Pressing my tongue into her smooth vagina. Side to side, up and down, round and round then back in her. In my little girl.

I tongue fucked my daughter hungrily taking in all of her sweet sticky tastes. I pried her pussy open wider with my fingers, and licked crudely.

"Cum for daddy," I encouraged. "Cum like a dirty slutty girl. Daddy's slutty girl."

"Ohh fuck daddy yes!" She whimpered. "I'm gonna cum for you. I'm daddy's girl. I belong to daddy!"

I licked up from her vagina over her swelling hard clit and kneaded it round and round with my tongue. As soon as I started sucking it, both of my daughter's hands grabbed the back of my head.

She muttered and panted loudly as she fucked her ripe hot clit into my mouth. I could tell how badly she needed this. I sucked roughly and grated my teeth across her ever-hardening nub, while she gyrated and fucked back on my face.

As her moaning and panting became more frantic, I teased a finger over her asshole.

"Daddy fuck... yes... fuck I'm gonna cum, ohh daddy yes!"

I sunk my finger into her smooth ass and fucked it in and out in time with my daughter's hip thrusts. Deeper and deeper I pushed inside her forbidden hole until I was knuckle deep.

"Yes... yes... yes... ohh god YES!" Christine yelped.

Moments later a huge gush of fluid coated my face as she orgasmed. I licked while finger fucking her ass until her climax was over.

Lifting my sopping wet face from her lovely pussy, "good girl!"

"I came for you daddy!" She smirked looked at the results of her orgasm coating me from nose to chin.

"Yes you did, naughty girl." I climbed up over her smiling. Christine knew what I wanted.

My daughter grasped my hair and pulled me into a kiss, my face soaked in pussy juices against hers. We swirled our tongues together as I pressed my body against her. Her legs wrapped around my waist. We would fuck soon, but not just yet, I thought to myself.

Our messy loving kiss linked us all too briefly.

"We should get back love." I noted, breaking my kiss.

"I know." She smiled. "That was so good for me daddy."

"Thanks love," I said holding up her shorts and panties, smirking. "You'd better put these on first!"

We walked back towards the cabin quite briskly stopping only to give my face a quick wash by the lakeshore.

Maybe it was the complete satisfaction that each of us had this day, but the evening was easier. There was no discernable innuendo or suggestiveness between us as we finished the night with our family. I felt much more comfortable. Maybe this would work.