All Tied Up

Story Info
Heather submits and let herself be tied to the bed.
3.7k words
4.56
26.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All tied up

It was a very rare Saturday lunch date. My oldest daughter from a previous marriage was able to come hang out with the younger 3 children. This gave Heather and I a much-needed chance to get out with no children.

Only having a few hours and we needed to buy Heather a dress to wear to an event she had planned the following weekend. We decided that a fast lunch then shopping would be great.

Sitting in the parking lot eating, the conversation was about sex, and what was planned for the following weekend. Heather seemed to be getting a little excited by the talk and was ready to go pick out a nice dress.

Once inside the mall, they went to Macys. They had a few nice dresses, and Heather found a few to try on. I was sitting in the waiting area while Heather would change then parade out for my approval. Neither could decide on what dress to buy so we thought to maybe go look at JCPenneys.

On the way across the mall Heather noticed a Spencer's and asked if they could go in to pick out something naughty. Never being one to turn down Heather's naughtiness I agree.

In the back of the store where all the sex toys, lubes, naughty outfits, and bondage things were located. I noticed a group of young soldiers from the local army base. Heather walked right on back past them.

I hung back a bit to see their reaction to Heather looking at vibrators and naughty outfits in front of them. Most women would have been embarrassed to look at that stuff in front of 5 young guys with raging hormones.

Heather was wearing her typical form fitting workout pants and a very snug t shirt. This clearly left little to the imagination about her shape. Her pants really showed off her nice round hips and thick juicy ass. The snug t shirt help show her narrow waist and ample D-cup tits.

Standing about 10 feet behind Heather with these soldiers in between me and her noticed several take there phones out and snap pictures of Heather's ass. I heard them whispering to each other.

One said he would like to take her home and call her mommy. Another says that she could probably handle all 5 of them at once. The oldest looking one told the others they wouldn't know what to do with a woman like that, and she might even put out right here at the store.

This intrigued me and made me listen even closer. The oldest one said that a woman like that knows what she wants and isn't intimidated by them, to come look at it right in front of them. I was waiting for one of them to make the move to see what Heather's reaction would be.

I enjoy taking photos of Heather naked and recording themselves having sex. Heather doesn't mind that I do, but she really isn't all that into it. I have told Heather before that I would consider recording her having sex with another man. She was shocked by that, although she never said no, she did say she wasn't sure she could do that.

She always thought who would want to have sex with her anyway. The typical pretty girl thinking she is unattractive. His stipulations to that was it had to be a stranger and that he had to be involved. I wanted to record it but also be able to walk over and get his dick sucked while she is taking it from the stranger.

I was standing here thinking to himself that if the other guys would leave and the older had the balls to talk to her this might lead somewhere. I was hoping Heather could hear these guys talking about her and that it was turning her on.

As it turned out none of the guys had the balls to talk to her and they all slowly left the back of the store. By this time Heather had picked up a small g spot vibrator and a thing of lube with some stockings. She turns around and asks is there anything he wanted to buy.

Showing her the bondage kit he was looking at and to his complete and total surprise she says ok it looks like fun. That's when a middle age black lady walks up to us.

She tells Heather that it looks like she must know what she is doing and what she wants from the items she has in her hands. Heather tells her that she knows what she likes, and they laugh.

The lady tells her she is in a new relationship and the guy is nice to her and treats her right but just not quite big enough to take care of her needs. She asks Heather if we have any experience with cock rings that might make him feel larger.

She tells the lady that we don't have that issue if anything we need it to go a little smaller and this lady starts eyeing me the rest of the time she is talking to Heather. Heather is speaking to this lady like they are old friends, showing her several different styles of cock rings and what they do.

Now, I'm a red-blooded man and my mind is going a mile a minute right now. Two minutes earlier I was thinking of her bringing home a young soldier now a middle age black woman.

The two finish up with there cock size comparison conversation and the lady thanks us both and leaves. Boom, back to reality. The reality is that I can tell my wife is getting horny and she is gonna finally let me tie her up tonight.

Just as I think we are leaving the store another couple comes over and says hey if you two are into toys you should try these remote vibrators. He says that he drives trucks for a living, and he can control his wife's vibrator from anywhere with his phone.

The four of us are laughing and talking right in the middle of all these sex toys. Again, my mind races. This guy who is built a lot like me pulls out his phone and says I'll show you. He opens an app and hits a button. His wife clamps her legs together and let's out a moan while grabbing my shoulder for support.

He only kept it on for about 30 seconds but that was long enough. Heather says for me to forget about it that we will stick with the toys we have. We joke around a little more and they leave the store.

Heather says to me that she thought they were about to invite us back to there place. I asked if that would've been so bad, she gave me a look saying that she doesn't play well with others. She says she would throat punch a bitch if she touched me again, I asked if she would have let the truck driver and me both fuck her while his wife recorded. Again, she doesn't say no, but says that wouldn't be a good idea.

We purchased our items and headed on down to JCPenney. We found about 10 dresses for Heather to try on, some where very conservative and a few were a little slutty. The store didn't seem very busy and at the changing room I stood outside as Heather came out and showed me one by one all the dresses.

After about 8 dresses she puts on the slutty green one and comes out. No one else is around and she says she isn't wearing that anywhere. I followed her back into the dressing room after making sure no one was watching.

I grabbed her kissing her passionately and pulling her up against me. She lets out a slight moan and tells me to get out. She isn't going to jail for public indecency today. I continued to kiss her and slid my hand under the green dress.

Heathers panties were soaked through. She was extremely wet and horny. Her no turn to a moan as I slide her panties aside and rubbed her clit. She grabs me to help hold herself up as I buried two fingers in her wet pussy. She starts thrusting her hips against my hand and kissing me.

I pull my hand out and she whimpers like I took her toys away. I pulled her dress up and sat her on the bench spreading her legs wide. Panties still to the side I lower my mouth to her eager cunt. I start sucking and licking her clit as I replaced both fingers inside her.

Just as she is about to cum and scream in orgasm, we hear more people coming into the dressing room. She makes me stop but now she is extremely frustrated. She was mere seconds away from orgasm when we got interrupted.

We managed to escape the dressing room without being caught and headed to the cashier with a few dresses. The lady at the checkout asks if we got everything we needed to while here today. We just look at each other and laughed. Not quite but very close.

Back in the truck no sooner than the door closed, Heathers pants are down mid thigh. She opened her g spot vibrator and had it humming in no time. She lays her seat back about a third of the way and slides her other hand under her shirt.

She tells me to get her home and not to wreck trying to watch her or driving by truckers so they can watch. So, I pull out of the parking lot and get stuck in the left lane. A city police officer pulls up right next to us as Heather's feet are on the dash with one hand feverishly working the vibrator between her legs while the other is pinching her sensitive nipples.

Heather is moaning and driving her hips up to hit just the right spot. She is trying her best to remain calm with this cop right beside us at the stop light. She reaches over with the hand that was pinching her nipple and pulls my hard cock out of my pants.

She says that if she gets caught, we both get caught and the light turns green as we pull away. Out on the interstate she is still going at it with her new toy while jerking my dick at the same time.

I make it a point to pass a few trucks and give them a good look at my wife. At this point her shirt and bra are up around her neck and her pants are around her ankles. Feet still on the dash, knees spread wide as the truckers I pass are trying to maintain there position right beside us.

One manages to stay with us, I may have helped a little. He honks the air horn which startles Heather but doesn't stop her from her activities. She is so close to orgasm that at this point she would keep going in front of anyone.

As we reach our exit, the panhandler that is normally asking for money is standing up waiting for traffic. We pull up and he walks up to the passenger side looking in at Heather. His eyes get wide and Heather calls me an ass hole.

She knows that I know where she is, and she won't stop for anything. No one is behind us, so I sit there for several minutes letting this guy watch my wife get herself off. She pulls her hand off my dick and back to her bare breast.

I took advantage of this and rolled her window down. She looks at me like I'm crazy but still doesn't stop. She is so close; she is breathing like she is running a marathon and moaning like she is in pure ecstasy.

I tell the panhandler to get a closer look, but don't touch. He leans up against the truck, with his hands and forearms resting on the door. Heather looking at me turns her head to him and her hip thrust become even more intense

This guy reaches in and grabs her tit starts squeezing it and pinching her nipple. Heather never stopped him and continued to stare straight at him. Finally, she starts to cum, and this guy kept squeezing her tits and even tried to run his hand down to her cunt as it still spasmed with her orgasm.

As he was reaching for her cunt, a car honked its horn behind us and I pulled off. As we left the scene Heather started yelling at me for letting that happen. She was mad but also extremely excited about it. She was just pissed that we're driving her truck, personalized plates and all and every time she got off at that exit this guy would know who she was.

Once home we took all our items from the shopping trips into our room. The rest of the afternoon was uneventful. Dinner and a movie with the kids then it was off to bed for them.

Once all the kids were asleep, I walked into our bedroom and find Heather opening the bondage kit we had purchased. We get it installed under the mattress and repositioned the Wyze camera to get a better view of the action that was about to come.

We start making out a little and get each other naked. Heather lays on the bed spread eagle while I tie each of her arms over her head. I move down to the foot of the bed to tie her legs up and she doesn't even struggle.

To top this all off I removed the sleep mask from the bedside stand and placed it on her. I told her with her eyes blindfolded she wouldn't know who was here or who was doing what. She tells me to shut up and get busy. I removed several other toys from her bedside table.

I started just rubbing her legs up and down. I didn't want to get too freaky for fear she wouldn't ever allow this again. I teased her pussy a little, then got this clit sucker toy she had and tried to use that the best I could on her.

I must have been doing something right because her head started turning side to side. I stopped with that toy and took her small vibrator and started rubbing her clit with it. I moved to her head and offered her my cock which she eagerly took into her mouth.

With her head turned to the right while I'm feeding her my dick, she starts to moan around it. She struggles against her restraints because she wants to wrap her hand around my dick. At the same time, she is trying to get her feet up on the mattress so she can move her hips easier.

I pull myself from her mouth and get off the bed. I take her plug-in wand massager and turn it on low and place it between her legs. She whimpers and says for me to give my dick back to her. I tell her there are more surprises to come. I opened our bedroom door and held it open for a few moments then closed it back.

Heather asks if I'm still here, I told her yes and I have brought her another surprise. Her breath quivered in fear and excitement. What was this surprise she asked and why did I have to open the door to get it.

Now we have been home for several hours and I know that there is no way she truly thought someone else was with us, but she says that if someone else is here they had better be nice to her.

I climbed back on the bed this time almost straddling her head. I make her look straight up and take my dick back into her mouth. I grabbed the extender that you use to get things off the top shelf and reach down taking the massager with it.

She thinks that someone else is here, how can I be where I am and be moving the massager at the same time. She completely stops moving, she is scared but excited all at the same time. Was this the panhandler from the off ramp, one of the soldiers, or the trucker and his wife.

She didn't know but she was certain that someone was there. She started to slowly suck me again as she continued to struggle against her restraints. Knowing she had never agreed to this but had never said no either.

Suddenly she realized she was taking my dick deeper in her mouth to almost down her throat and I came while she swallowed all of it. I continue to move the massager all over her pussy and clit with the arm extender. I climbed off the bed maintaining the movement and acted like I was mumbling to someone.

Heather completely stopped moving holding her pelvis up against the massager the best she could while her legs are still tied spread eagle. She looked like she was trying to hear what was being said but not willing to give up the vibrations just yet either.

She starts to say that's enough Tom, that she didn't agree to this and if I don't stop now, she is going to really be pissed. As she is saying all this, she is fighting off her orgasm and can barely breathe. I removed the massager and jumped on the bed in between her legs.

She stoped complaining and struggling against her restraints. She even seemed to try to spread her legs further apart, to give access to whomever she thought was there. She kept her pelvis raised as high as she could and her breath became shaky and shallow.

Normally when I enter my wife I do so very slowly and a little bit at a time. I don't want to hurt her, and she takes a few moments to get use to my size. So, I think if I'm gonna make this believable I need to do something different.

I cover my dick in lube, and even though she doesn't need any from as wet as she is I smeared it all over her as well. I lined my cock up and with out warning I drove it all the way into her, holding it balls deep for just a few seconds as she gasps for air.

I then start pounding on her immediately without saying a word. She can't catch her breath, can't see who this is, and can't move from the restraints. After a couple of minutes, she gets accustomed to it and is moaning and trying to talk. She is asking the guy fucking her, what his name is. I can't believe she doesn't know it's me. Maybe she is playing along, I think.

Then she says damn it Tom, if this trucker's wife is here too, she better not be touching you. I will fucking kill her. With that I start to drive deeper and harder into her. In between breaths she says Tom give me your dick back in my mouth. I want it, I don't want her to have it. With that I exploded deep inside her. The feeling of my swelling dick during my orgasm causes her to have her own orgasm.

I'm so horny at this point that I don't stop fucking her. Of course, I slowed down and once she recovered, I reached down and released her legs which she immediately wrapped tight around me, locking her ankles behind my back. I think this is the point she realized it was me the whole time although she didn't admit it.

I took her legs and tied them up high with her hands. I placed a pillow beneath her hips and started fucking her again. From this angle with me leaning back and the slight upward bend of my dick it was hitting her g spot.

Somehow around this point as she is trembling with shock after shock of pleasure, she managed to get her left hand free. She reaches up and lifts her sleep mask slightly, looks at me fucking her and takes a fast look around the room to see if anyone else is there.

She reaches over and unties her other hand then releases her ankles and replaces the mask. She grabs my hips with her legs high on my shoulders and holds me still. Heather is quivering from all the sex she has had. Her pussy sloppy wet from a mix of two of my loads and all her own juices.

She starts to lift her hips with her legs holding me in place with her hands on my hips as she grinds her g spot against the head of my dick. I grabbed the wand massager that was still sitting next to us and placed it on her clit at the highest setting. This drives her crazy. She literally started screaming for me to give it to her.

Holding the massager firm against her clit I started pounding as best I could from this angle, and she started to cum so hard it could only be described as though she was having a seizure. I pounded through and emptied my balls into her sloppy cunt one last time.

As my cock shrank from full attention it slipped out of her and I climbed down off the bed. She continued to have convulsions, but they were starting to subside. I got the camera and started snapping pictures.

She spread her legs for me to get some pictures of all the mixed juices leaking out of her onto the pillow that was still beneath her ass. Her labia were swollen from all the massager, and they were bright red.

She finally regains her composure and raises up on her elbows and says to me that next time she gets to tie me up.