Holly's Holiday 'Pies

Story Info
Snowstorm outside begets multiple creampies inside.
15.2k words
4.81
64.8k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story involves sex with multiple partners, first-time sex, and, although not the predominant theme, cousin-level incest. If you find these activities offensive or uninteresting, please enjoy the other wonderful works available here at Literotica. All characters engaging in sexual activities are 18 or older. Any similarity to any person, living or dead, is purely unintentional and coincidental.

This story is my entry in the Winter Holiday 2022 contest. I appreciate your positive responses and votes if you are so inclined. Constructive feedback and comments are always welcome.

_____________

The snow continued to fall. It had coated the window sashes and piled up over two feet deep on the porch and driveway of the cabin. I stood looking out the window, naked, sipping a rum-laced hot chocolate. The warmth of the drink felt good, a welcome and relaxing tonic that my well-used body sorely needed. I looked back into the room at the three nude men lounging by the glowing flicker of the fireplace and wondered for the hundredth time how the hell I got into this situation.

So much had transpired it was hard to believe our holiday sojourn had begun only two days before. I smiled and reflected on the odd series of events that led us to this moment. I absently caught an errant dollop of cum with my finger as it slid down my inner thigh.

The forecast had predicted a major winter storm—we figured we could beat it if we left early . . .

***************

The plan was to stay at my Aunt and Uncle's ski cabin in the mountains for an extended weekend of skiing before Christmas. Four of us "kids"—my 20-year-old cousin Derek, his same-aged best friend Zach, Zach's 18-year-old brother Ben, and I—were all free on our school winter holiday breaks, so we arranged to travel up first. Derek's mom and dad (my aunt and uncle) and his younger sister planned to follow the next day after a half-day of work.

I got along well with Derek and his whole family. I'd skied with them several times before and looked forward to some early-season skiing and the tranquility of the woods in winter before the chaos of the holidays. Zach had also been to the cabin multiple times, but the two of us had never been there simultaneously. It was Zach's brother Ben's first trip.

Ben was a high school senior and turned 18 on Friday, the day after we arrived. Handsome in a boy-next-door way, he had dark brown hair like his brother, but his eyes were an intense blue instead of Zach's deep brown color. Ben didn't want a big party at home. Instead, he told us that spending time at the winter cabin with everyone was the best present. We were all happy to agree with him and looked forward to spending time together for the first time since Covid-19 ruined many a plan.

Zach and I went to the same university out of state. We'd met each other many times via Derek growing up but had not connected independently until our first year at college. I'd always had a passing crush on him, and we finally hooked up for the first time almost a year before. Our relationship never developed romantically or exclusively, however. Instead, we seemed to drift in and out of each other's lives, mostly on-again, off-again spurts of sex, casual but not meaningless. Always good friends, plus sometimes with a bonus.

At 19, I was five months younger than Derek, but we were in the same grade at school. We had often played together at family gatherings when younger—mostly by default, as we were the only two close to the same age in our respective families. Derek was a natural athlete who excelled at most sports, including swimming, tennis, and skiing. He had dusty blond hair, broad shoulders, a narrow waist, and a lithe build.

I held my own athletically, and I loved soccer and skating in addition to skiing. I was petite, with long auburn hair, brown eyes, and a compact figure. Derek and I hadn't seen each other for over a year because we went to different universities with different holidays and break schedules.

It typically took about two and a half hours to drive up the mountain to the cabin—much of it on minor roads. However, the beauty and comfort of the place and the quality of the skiing made it worth the trip. The distance was just far enough to minimize the crowds of "day-trippers" but short enough to justify as few as two days of skiing.

Derek, Zach, Ben, and I traveled up on Thursday as planned, glad to be ahead of a major winter storm that was forecast to arrive either Friday or Saturday. Light snow had started falling as we drove through the mountains, not hindering our trip but suggesting the storm would arrive on the early side of the predictions. We arrived at the cabin around dinner time.

When the four of us arrived at the cabin, we were hungry and couldn't be bothered to cook—we threw a couple of frozen pizzas in the oven for a simple, hearty meal. Derek started a fire that warmed the room with its shimmering heat.

"I'm going to get my jammies on and enjoy the fire," I announced after we ate. The others thought that was a fine idea, and we went to our rooms to change. I had a room that I would share with my cousin when she arrived, the three guys would share a bunk room, and Aunt and Uncle had their own bedroom.

Zach came to my room while I changed, timing his entrance to arrive just after I'd pulled off my bra. He stood in the doorway, grinning, watching me.

I paused, facing him, my flannel top in my hand and bare boobs on full display. "Enjoying the view?"

Zach smiled, nodded, and said, "Very much so. Please don't stop on my account."

My nipples responded to his presence—or maybe just the cooler air in the room. I looped my thumbs under the waist of my jeans and pulled them lower by a few inches as I swayed my hips seductively. Then, enjoying the tease, I released my pants and slipped on my PJ top instead.

I watched with amusement as Zach's face fell in disappointment. This is like playing with a controller—I toggle a switch, and he shows his reactions.

I abruptly pulled my jeans and panties off and again paused, facing him, wearing a flannel top and nothing below the waist. My mons was fully visible below my top. Zach's eyes lit up and reflected his appreciation of his view. I felt a warm flutter in my groin, flattered by his reaction.

"You would make a terrible poker player," I laughed. "Your 'tells' are not even remotely subtle. More like 'yells.' Your face reveals your every thought." I pulled on my PJ bottoms and brushed past Zach to return to the other room.

He stopped me and whispered, "Since the four of us are the only ones here, we don't have to be in separate rooms, at least for tonight, right?"

"Mmm, that sounds like a reasonable idea. Save energy, use our body heat to keep warm and all." I patted his firm butt, then went to join the others.

We joined Derek and Ben by the fire and enjoyed a relaxing, casual evening. We chatted, drank some hot chocolate—laced with rum—and caught up on our lives, loves, and romances. By the end of the evening, I was lying on the couch with my head on Derek's lap and my feet on Zach's thighs as we snuggled comfortably. Ben sat on the floor in front of me; I occasionally tousled his hair or patted his shoulder as we spoke. Finally, we decided to get to sleep so we could enjoy skiing in the fresh powder the following day before the new snow got packed down.

Zach and I enjoyed a very warm night together that night.

The next day the slopes were coated with several inches of fresh powdery snow, making the skiing fantastic. Then, unfortunately, the snow began to pick up. It continued throughout the day, causing travel warnings and road closures by mid-afternoon.

My Uncle called Derek to let us know they would have to postpone their arrival until the following day because of the snowstorm—one of the mountain roads was already closed due to blowing and drifting snow. They would update us on their plans as soon as possible. We promised to be careful and assured them that we had enough food, drink, and extra lanterns in case the power went out. Notably, they didn't exhort us to behave, nor did we promise to.

We returned to the cabin late afternoon, made a cozy fire and peeled off our warm layers of ski clothes. We took turns showering. After my shower, I scampered from the bathroom to my bedroom, wearing only a short towel. This included a short trek down a hallway visible from the living room where the guys were sitting. The sudden drop in conversation suggested that the guys' attention followed me as I did.

I felt a thrill of excitement knowing they were watching me—a warm tingle in my belly that I didn't recognize but found pleasurable. I closed my door and peeled off my towel; in the mirror, I saw my nipples standing erect on taut areolae atop my soft rounded breasts. Damn, I'm a little turned on here. I did not expect my reaction.

We spent the time before dinner reading, resting, chatting, and napping. Then, as a group, we created a delicious chili for dinner and talked about Ben's birthday, teasing him and making "now a man" jokes.

After we ate, we celebrated Ben's 18th—"becoming a man"—with the cake and ice cream we had brought. We sang "Happy Birthday" and felt it was acceptable to throw in a few toasts with Prosecco since we were alone with family and no one was driving. Alone being the operative word—no parents.

We all felt mellow, slightly tipsy, and tired from the skiing, the food, and the sparkling wine. After a pleasant, cozy evening, we readied for bed. I offered—and Ben accepted—to give him his first proper kiss as a legal adult. I pulled him under a mistletoe hanging in a doorway, stretched up on my toes, and pressed my lips to his. As we kissed, the tip of our tongues met between our teeth and briefly tested the other. I pulled back and felt a flush of pleasure seeing Ben's pleased, happy expression.

"Mmm, very nice," I said. "Happy Birthday, Ben, and sweet dreams."

Saturday morning was the last day we were able to ski. We woke up to find over ten inches of fresh snow on the ground, and it was still snowing. We debated the wisdom of going out but correctly decided Derek's four-wheel drive SUV could handle it. Once we left the cabin's driveway through the woods, travel was more manageable. The roads had been plowed sometime during the night, so we only had to contend with a few inches of snow. We made it to the ski area without incident.

We skied in the morning, but by early afternoon the heavy snow had increased and was destroying visibility. We decided to quit early because we could no longer see to ski and wanted to get back to the cabin before the roads got impassable, even for the SUV. It was a good choice—the roads were treacherous. When we arrived at the house, the snow was over knee-deep in places as we walked from the car to the door.

"Wow, this is some deep shit here," Zach muttered. "We are definitely going nowhere for a while."

We repeated the apres ski routine as before: shower, lounge, nap, chat. We had the remaining chili for dinner and imbibed liberal amounts of wine. By dessert, we were all slightly buzzed—relaxed, comfortable with each other, and feeling friendly.

We moved over by the fireplace and discussed whether we wanted to play any games. Digging around, we found several old board games in a cupboard—Scrabble, Monopoly, Yahtzee, cards—but no one seemed particularly enamored with the selection.

Zach jumped up, exclaiming, "Hey, where's your holiday spirit? So here we are, buried under mounds of snow in a remote cabin, on break from school—who could ask for more? Sounds like a romantic holiday getaway if you ask me. We don't need dumb board games to have a frolicking good time!" We chuckled at his proclamation.

He grabbed my hand, pulled me under the mistletoe, and kissed me. Then, he started calling it "kisstle-toe," and the rest of us groaned at the lame pun. But, undeterred, Zach began chasing me around with the mistletoe and holding it over our heads for more kisses.

We all laughed as Zach tried to corner me, saying in a squawky parrot voice, "Braawk, Holly wants a kissy, braawk."

"I think you're the one wanting a kiss, mister-man," I grinned.

Derek then produced a silly red and white Santa hat from somewhere and put it on his head. "You may not know it, but a little-known tradition is that anyone wearing the magic Santa hat has to be kissed, the same as mistletoe."

Zach went up with exaggerated puckered lips as if to kiss Derek, and we all laughed.

Derek stopped Zach with his hand and shook his head. "No, no, the rule is that it has to be someone opposite sex unless special permission is granted. Which I haven't done." Derek looked from one of us to the next, stopping at me. He lifted one eyebrow and smiled mischievously.

Laughing, I pushed Zach aside. "Guess that means the chore falls to me."

As I leaned in to kiss Derek's cheek, he unexpectedly turned to look at me, and my kiss landed square on his lips. We both tensed, jerked back slightly, shot our eyebrows up in surprise, then cracked up laughing.

"You should see the looks on your faces," laughed Zach. "Is that considered a 'Freudian Slip' or a 'Fucked-up' slip?"

Zach turned to Ben. "What do you think, little brother? Is it ok for cousins to kiss if it's in the holiday spirit?"

Ben looked between us, his cheeks reddened. "I don't know, I suppose it's fine. I don't know about cousins, but I'm all for nice kissing. And if it's nice and for a holiday . . . I guess it's all good." He shrugged and looked at us, looking for affirmation.

"All good it is then!" Derek proclaimed, throwing his arms around Ben's and my shoulders, pulling us together in a group side hug.

I turned to face the others—we had naturally formed a loose circle. I picked up and lifted my glass. "Here's to sharing holiday spirits and nice holiday kisses!" We all drank.

Zach reached over, tipped my chin to him, and kissed me sensuously. I smiled, then Derek turned my head to the other side. Derek then also kissed me, fairly chastely, but this time intentionally on the lips. I wasn't sure what to make of that and felt mildly unsettled. Is this still innocent fun here, am I reading more into a simple kiss?

A mischievous thought popped into my head, and I turned to Ben. He made no move to kiss me. I asked, "Have you ever kissed a cousin?

The group fell silent and looked at Ben, who looked decidedly uncomfortable.

"Um, well, not for real. Not likekissing-kissing or anything like that," Ben said.

Zach interjected. "Hang on, hang on a minute. First, I don't know what the hell 'kissing-kissing' means and how that's different from regular kissing. Second, this seems like a great idea for a game like 'Never Have I Ever' or 'Truth or Dare.' Something like that. That sounds fun, don't you think? You guys want to play?"

We all smiled and nodded and thought a game like that sounded fun.

"So, Ben, since you've been put on the spot here, why don't you choose the game," Dereck suggested.

"Ok. Well, personally, I could use a bit more liquid courage here. So, let's go with the 'I Never' one, at least for now, since it involves alcohol."

We scrambled around, pulled the cushions off the chairs, got a bottle of brandy, and sat on the floor by the fire. Zach put on some holiday music to "help get in the spirit" of things.

"Everyone knows the game, right?" Derek said. "The 'Go' person makes a statement, 'never have I ever done X,' and those whohave done 'X' drink a shot. If no one has done 'X,' the Go person drinks."

We all nodded, confirming our understanding.

"Ok, so we left off with Ben," Zach said. "He was asked a question, and I, for one, didn't understand his answer. So I think it makes sense for him to go first, and we should start with the same topic." He paused and we all nodded our agreement. "Besides, I'm dying to find out what 'kissing-kissing' means."

We all laughed and made kissing and smacking sounds. "So, Ben, why don't you start. Rephrase your earlier answer about kissing cousins as an 'I never' statement."

Ben nodded and sat up with his glass lifted as if he were going to give a toast. "All right then, here we go. Never have I ever kissed a cousin."

We all paused a moment, then every one of us took a shot. Then we all burst out laughing.

Zach regained his composure soonest. "So . . . the first follow-up question." Turning to his brother, he asked, "Ok, before we find out about the rest of us, Ben, what exactly does 'not kissing-kissing' mean?"

We looked at Ben with amusement.

"Well," Ben said. "My cousin Sara and I tried kissing once to see what it was like, and practice for the real thing. It wasn't sexual; we didn't make out or anything. We just wanted to try it for the experience." He looked at us. "So, not likereal kissing, not 'kissing-kissing,' more like a scientific investigation. Like . . . a kissing rehearsal."

Zach nodded sagely as if weighing the merits of Ben's answer. Then he turned to me. "Ok. . . Holly?"

"You all just witnessed me kissing my cousin," I said, trying not to giggle. "That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it."

"Ditto for me," Derek added. "So that leaves you, Zach. Tell us about gettin' naughty with your cuz."

"Hmm, that seems a bit of a cop-out, you two. But ok, kissing a cousin. Make that 'cousins' plural. Although by Ben's definition, this might not have been kissing-kissing, and I'm pretty sure no one will define it as naughty." Zach chuckled and continued. "A group of us—friends and neighbors—played spin-the-bottle. Two of the group were my cousins, Sofia and Annie. We had a couple of good snogs during the game."

"I think that counts as kissing-kissing, if you ask me," Derek mused. "So, shall we just go around in order? That makes Holly next." The group turned to me.

I pondered how explicit this should go and decided that juicy would be more fun. So I lifted my glass as Ben had done in a mock toast position.

"Ok," I began. A selfie I'd sent to Zach once flashed in my mind: nude from the back looking over my shoulder, lots of side boob and bare ass. "Never have I ever . . . taken a nude selfie."

Everyone took a shot, followed by broad grins.

"And I'm sure we don't want to see any of them—except Holly's, of course," Zach said. Then, looking at me, he asked, "Do you have anything handy that you'd like to share?"

"I think that's a separate question," I replied. "It all depends on who's naughty or nice," I added cryptically while wondering, Does Zach want me to show my pic? Can't tell from his comment.

"So, I'm not clear what you mean here," Ben said. "Do you share your nude selfie if we're naughty or if we're nice?"

"Not telling," I said. I realized I wasn't making sense, but I thought it was fun bantering.

Zack said, "Or, I could share on your behalf—prove your claim." He paused, I think to see if I would object. "It's a great pic. I think we should give everyone a peek. All right if I do?" He asked, carefully measuring my reaction.

I had mixed feelings. I didn't particularly mind if the others saw my pic—I even kind of liked the idea. I was proud of how it turned out. And it wasn't pornographic or anything. But I didn't want to seem slutty or a show-off. Finally, I decided. Why not? It's Christmas time, a time of sharing and giving! I bit my lip and nodded.

"Yes, nice!" Zack exclaimed. He pulled out his phone, flipped through his saved photos, and grinned. He looked up at me one more time—I gave a playful shrug. Then, Zack turned to the others. "This is great. Take a look. Isn't she beautiful?"