All Tied Up Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it baby, cum in mommy's butt." Catherine replied through labored breath

Jeffs muscles tensed and his cock erupted a hurricane of cum deep in Catherine's ass. She could feel the hot seed fill her as her own orgasm subsided. Catherine loved the feeling of being used like that by her son. Pump after pump he continued to fill her, each blast of cum more satisfying than the last.

Jeff slowly eased his strokes and to finally pull his spent cock out of his moms used asshole. As the head of his cock slid out of her asshole, dripped cum down onto the floor. The mom and son took a minute to catch their breaths before Jeff untied his mother and helped her out of the swing. Catherine collapsed on her bed, still wearing her nylons, the garter belt and matching bra- body glistening with their juices. Jeff climbed into the bed behind her and clutched her half naked breast, catching her nipple between his fingers and gently teasing it.

"That was incredible baby" Catherine sighed.

12