All Comments on 'All Together Now'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ethanjones1943ethanjones1943almost 19 years ago
Great

This is a very great story. Very romantic and loving and sexy all in one please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Eroticism By The Numbers!

Sex by the numbers! Beats painting by the numbers. Scorpio44 you are a genius. Where is chapter 2? Ronnie W.

Grey BeardGrey Beardalmost 19 years ago
One of Us

Once again, you have written a brilliant story for us, and about us. Thank You.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
You are a genius!

What a fantastic idea - a 'Sex Seminar' (or should it be semenar LOL) to help us regain the sensuality we have lost or never had. A well crafted tale written with the creativity of a great writer. How about telling us what happened during the rest of the course!

northbaybearnorthbaybearalmost 18 years ago
I've been there...and...

...oh so wonderfully did that!

I've participated in workshops where similar exercises occur. They have been extraordinarily intimate, loving, educational and hot. Scorpio44, you had to have been in one of my weekend experiences because you write about it so well, with such grace, gentleness, accuracy, buildup of tension. You demonstrated so well the heart-opening awareness and joy I, and many others I personally know, have experienced in such settings.

Thank you for writing this story, which I know had to be written from personal experience. I hope my people such experience such a workshop as Thomas and Alicia had the courage to attend and fully participate.

In gratitude.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Super Sex Seminar

This is the 2nd GREAT MARRIED SEX saga I've read on Literotica lately. A seminar featuring a dominating leader developing sexual freedom through obedience is a strange concept, but the central couple are splendidly described and grow in love in exactly that way. I feel with and for them. I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The Victorians and other

repressive societies and the church have a lot to answer for the way people still feel repressed when it comes to sex and couples enjoying it and being together having a damn good time - this is a brilliant piece of writing which should be turned in to a hand booklet and given to all couples - married or not - and told to read it and act up on the directions in it. Then people just might not get so hung up about the act of making love or that sex is something you only do to produce babies but that it can actually be a very enjoyable and pleasuring thing to do. Please add more to it - well done - I like your style and you are one of the handful of writers on here who know how to write well and put a good story across.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
Inspired -

Hey - too many thoughts - too few useful words - too much emotion.

I only wish I had been with a partner who could have even begun to accept such information - or would have been willing to even consider working on what we lost.

Instead mine walked away from anything that could have been us and put great effort in destroying all that ever was -

Thanks as always fro wonderful writing,

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
If the husband of your story 'Retribution'

Had read this story early enough his wife would not have strayed. SAD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I liked it!

I didn't think I would like the story when I started reading. How could 2 people know so little about each other after a couple of years? Then I recognized my wife and I, both virgins when we met, We went slowly for quite a while before actual intercourse, lots of petting, then oral sex, eventually going all the way. She was afraid of losing her virginity. Thanks for a walk down our memory lane, it lasted a lot longer than this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
total crap

just a bunch of pathetic assholes being used by a control freak

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Most comments say more about the commentator than the subject of their comments.

I love your storys.

David

Scorpio55

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous