All Together Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers

At the same time Thomas was thinking how great it felt to be tongue fucked by his Churchy wife.

"Continue kissing and expand the area where kissing happens. Face, neck, ears, and shoulders are all OK."

Nick watched the clock and one minute later he said, "Hands are free to roam."

Thomas moved his kisses to Alicia's neck and collarbone area. He already knew her body liked being kissed there. In the nape of her neck the smell of her perfume "China Rain" was strongest.

She left her hands on his back until she responded to the kisses on her neck. When her hands moved they both went to Thomas' cock. It had lost some of its hardness and as soon as she touched it Thomas moaned and it began to grow. Alicia noticed that she was enjoying how this all felt. She began rocking against Thomas as she held him against her slit.

Nick noticed. He smiled. He waited.

"Ladies, when you are ready, lift your pelvis and guide your partner inside."

Alicia had known there would come a moment like this, where the leader would go too far. She had talked to herself about it for the three days before the seminar started. She had decided that when this moment came she would whisper to Thomas that they were done, and that they would leave. She heard Nick and without hesitation lifted and guided Thomas inside.

Thomas wanted to open his eyes and verify that it was Alicia on his lap. He had thought that at this moment she would call a halt to the whole weekend. Here he was fully inside her and she was beginning to rock! He moved his kisses to her ear lobe. He moved his hips in sync with her rocking.

"Oh God, thank you." They both thought.

Alicia rocked slowly, feeling more filled and more aware of being filled than ever before in her life. Her thoughts were all about what she was feeling, not about judgments about right, wrong, dirty, perverse or nasty. She noticed that the sensitivity of her nipples was increased. Rubbing against Thomas' chest was like touching sparks of electricity! For the first time in her life she felt the electrical connection between her nipples and her clitoris. Every shock to her nipples went directly to her clitoris.

"Oh, Thomas, this is wonderful!" she thought.

The pace of her rocking and the length of the motion increased. She loved the sensations everywhere on her body.

Thomas felt the increasing need to ejaculate. To distract himself a little he focused on his hands. His left hand was holding Alicia right at her hip line. He moved it down and held her ass... and squeezed. He put the other hand on her other ass cheek and squeezed. He assisted Alicia in the rocking motion that ground her pussy against him and had him in her as deeply as was possible.

"Continue to feel the pleasure, but do not cum...yet."

Alicia slowed her motion just a bit. Within a minute she was again rocking hard towards her first orgasm. Thomas wanted her to get there, wanted her to scream in pleasure, so he did nothing to slow her down.

Three minutes passed. Nick had been watching the clock and the participants.

"Now! Cum now!"

Thomas lifted Alicia up a few inched and then pulled her back down. At the bottom of that first stroke her clit slammed hard into his pubic bone and Alicia came. She grabbed Thomas' shoulders and her nails dug in. Her head went back and she screamed. Shudders and muscle spasms racked her. Thomas held on and as she came he filled her. He saw sparks like fireworks in his vision. He heard her scream as though it were the sweetest sound he had ever heard.

Her muscles tightened and shook. Alicia's nails dug into Thomas' shoulders but neither noticed. A long, low moan came from Alicia's mouth and then Thomas covered it with his and they kissed.

Alicia began to come down from her orgasm. She was still gasping for breath but had released her grip on Thomas' shoulders and hugged him tight to her. He wrapped his arms around her and they held on for a long time.

Sometime during that cool down period soft gentle music began to play. Sometime during that cool down period the kissing resumed. Sometime during the cool down period Thomas slipped out of Alicia and she moaned when he did.

Sometime later Nick spoke again, "This concludes session one of our weekend. I believe that so far the weekend is a success. You may open your eyes when you want to. When you are ready there are showers and bathrobes waiting for you. Your clothes were taken to your rooms. In half an hour we will be serving a light midnight snack in the meeting area. Between now and tomorrow morning please do not engage in coitus. I will see you all at breakfast at nine in the morning."

Thomas made no move to open his eyes or get up. Alicia sat embracing Thomas and enjoying the depth of feelings she had and was having. They heard others get up and they eventually did open their eyes.

Alicia opened her eyes and found Thomas' face and kissed him. She gave him the best kiss she knew how, exploring his mouth and lips with hers. He responded in kind. They drew back a little after the kiss and Alicia noticed five or six spots of blood on Thomas' shoulders. She realized that when she grabbed him she really grabbed him.

"Oh Thomas, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"I want to show everyone what you did! I have evidence of passion, of joy, of everything wonderful I can imagine! Don't be sorry!"

They kissed some more.

Finally two urges out weighed the happiness they were swimming in. One urge was for food and the other for a bathroom.

When those urges were handled they went to their room and got ready for bed.

Alicia had brought her most favorite nightgown with her. It was flannel, long sleeves, high neckline and came almost to the floor. It was green with small red flowers on it. When she bought it and brought it home Thomas had joked that she must have gone shopping at Fredrick's of Wyoming. It was known from that day on as the Fredrick's nightgown.

When Alicia took off the robe Thomas expected her to put the nightgown on. She had never come to bed with him nude.

Alicia dropped the robe on the floor and climbed into the bed. She looked at Thomas and said, "Excuse me, Sir. I am very lonely here all by myself. Would you be willing to come shelter and protect me?"

Of course the answer was yes.

***

Thomas awoke when sunshine brightened the room. He opened his eyes and realized that Alicia was spooned against him and his early morning hard on was snuggled between her ass cheeks.

"Oh good. You're awake." Alicia said.

She snuggled back against him harder.

"I know what you're thinking. You want to know what I did with the other Alicia, the one that never liked your early morning erections."

"No. As long as she doesn't come back I don't care what you did to her."

Thomas' arms wrapped around her and cupped her breasts.

"Grope away big fella. It feels good."

"Really, what happened?"

"Something got awakened last evening. The only word I have for it is to say that my sexuality got awakened."

"I think perhaps I should write Nick a bonus check!"

"Oh really? And just how much has this awakening been worth to you Sweetheart?"

"Oh, at least a hundred dollars."

She turned and they fought and giggled against each other for long enough to get even more aroused. Thomas was starting to think about somewhere he could put that now painful erection when Alicia reminded him that Nick had said "No coitus."

Urges to water the toilet hit hard for both so while Alicia used the toilet Thomas started the shower. It was hot and ready in mere seconds so he stepped in and peed in the shower. Seconds later Alicia joined him and enjoyed making sure both were as clean as possible.

After the new joy of drying each other Alicia asked, "What are we supposed to wear this morning?"

Thomas didn't know.

On the floor near the door to their room they found an envelope. Inside was the answer to the question.

"Wear only your robes this morning to breakfast. You will go directly to the meeting room after breakfast."

"Well, I guess that answered that."

Dressed in robes and headed for breakfast they encountered other couples who looked very pleased with themselves. Thomas and Alicia walked into breakfast with their arms around each other.

"Good morning everyone!" Nick said. "I hope you are ready for another exciting day!"

Alicia looked at Thomas and said, "I'm ready for years of exciting days!"

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers
12