All Comments on 'All Types of Gardening Work'

by LeanneSinclair

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
CletisCletisalmost 11 years ago
Some big words.....

The story was good and fun. Almost lost me with some of your words though. I don't know how many others are like me, but words like rubicon, approbation and a third one I don't remember right now only tend to confuse me. I have to go look up the definitions. Well, maybe you will make me more literate in the long run. Hell, rubicon doesn't even pass the "spell check" in this site. LOL. Tells you how obscure it is. Don't misread this as a negative. Just letting you know how one person who is limited in fancy words feels. The story was good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A fantasy of mine

Love this kind of story, and this was a good example. I always wanted to be some MILFs house boy, maid, gardner, whatever, and do it all nude or close to nude. More a CFNM angle I guess, but I love her getting naked for him.

MarkHughesMarkHughesalmost 11 years ago
A nice variation on a well loved theme

This is a nicely written, sexy riff on the popular porn motif of the bored housewife and the handyman. With a nod to Lady Chatterley's Lover, perhaps. Anyway, I enjoyed it. I loved the slow build, the boy's futile attempts to fight his urges. Jacqui does the world's slowest striptease (top, bottom, back, front). The background detail is nice, authentically English, and makes the whole thing more believable. Nice classical allusions, too, and the final line is distinctly Biblical!

josephstevensjosephstevensalmost 11 years ago
NID!

National Innuendo Day...if only! What fun that would be....Great story...and you seem to be a write who enjoys writing...and that shows through..fun...and erotic! x

GrancyGrancyalmost 11 years ago
Good hot story

Nicely written, realistic, hot. More?

flowernibblerflowernibbleralmost 11 years ago
Even better than the first installment of the adventures of the hot MILF Jacqui Thorne.

Leanne,

Yip, this well done little tale is even better than the "Edward and Mrs. Milf" that preceded it.

Keep 'um coming and us cumming, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Titter, Titter!

I've never laughed out loud when reading a Lit story but the idea of skiing in the Maldives touched a spot. The kind of thing that one of Peter Sellers' characters would have said. Scuba diving in Klosters also sounds like fun.

M222RJR

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous