All Under Control Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mina's eyes were wide as she watched me kick my shoes off and step out of the little bundle of clothing at my feet.

"Strip." I said.

For a moment, Mina didn't move.

My expression hardened, and I held up my phone so that she could see the screen. I brought up the timer app and set it for two minutes.

"What are you...?" she asked.

"I'm giving you access to my thigh for two minutes," I said and started the timer.

"Huh?"

"One minute fifty five."

I could see that she was torn. On one hand, I was giving her a chance to orgasm, finally. On the other hand, she would have to strip naked in an open space and humiliate herself by grinding against my leg.

"Minute fifty," I reminded her.

Suddenly, Mina was in motion, unzipping her skirt and popping the buttons on her shirt. She wrapped her legs around my thigh even as her hands went behind her back to unclasp her bra. I could feel the heat of her pussy lips against my skin.

"Minute forty."

She shook her gorgeous breasts free, her face now burning with eagerness, her hands on my shoulders. Mina began to rock her hips, grinding her crotch against me. I watched her body move against mine, and my cock swelled, standing proud. Mina's hand strayed down to touch my tip.

"I'd concentrate on yourself if I were you," I advised, "You have a minute and a half."

Mina's lubrication smeared my skin and she began to rub her crotch up and down my thigh, crushing her clit against the hard muscle of my leg. I could feel the force of her movements and had to brace myself against the assault, wrapping my arms around her. She began to groan softly.

"Getting somewhere?" I asked. Mina didn't reply, head down, watching her pussy as it rubbed up and down my thigh, seemingly hypnotised by it. Her groans became louder and I could feel sweat pricking on her skin from her exertion.

"That's a minute," I said, "Are you close?"

Mina just nodded abruptly, her whole focus on building up to her long-denied climax. The outside of her thigh rubbed madly against the head of my cock and I could feel myself begin to leak pre-cum onto her leg.

My thigh was saturated with her juices, greatly reducing the friction of her pussy against me, forcing her to work harder. I could see her stomach muscles bunching and rippling with the concerted effort, and began to imagine the burn of lactic acid building up in her lower body as she thrust and compressed herself against me.

Mina's mouth was wide open now, taking in gulps of air, panting heavily. Her moans had developed into little high-pitched squeals. I knew she was very close; if I remained silent for thirty seconds and let her concentrate on the waves of pleasure coursing through her, she would find a spectacular climax.

"Thirty seconds," I said instead.

Mina shrieked.

"Twenty five."

She was right on the edge. I pushed it a little further.

"You're running out of time," I said, "Twenty seconds."

"Fuck," she groaned, "Fuuuck. Fuuuuck."

"Fifteen."

I was merciless.

"Nooo!"

"Ten."

Her head flipped back and she screwed her eyes tightly shut, desperately trying to keep concentration on the shockwave of pleasure in her groin.

I bent my lips close to her ear, smelling the sweat on her body.

"Five," I said, "Four. Three. Two. One."

She screamed, but not a scream of release, it was pure frustration. The timer buzzed.

Mina catapulted herself away from my body, standing on wobbly legs, chest heaving from the exertion and also the edge of orgasm. She stared at me, absolutely furious.

I took a moment to survey her naked body, then my leg. I pointed at my thigh.

"You made quite a mess," I remarked, casually.

Mina grimaced and her mouth began to form words, but she clamped her jaw shut.

"Good choice," I said. "Now, please clean me up and let's get out of here."

I thought she would slap me. Her hands clenched into fists and I could see her knuckles turn white. Her body trembled.

Then she dropped to her knees in front of me and began to lick her juices off my thigh. I could see that she was utterly defeated; it was a revelation, that she would submit like that.

She worked her way up my leg, her hair brushing against my swollen manhood. When she reached my crotch, she pulled back. Her mouth was positioned directly in front of my cock. She looked up at me expectantly.

"Oh," I said, "That's a nice thought. And yes, I would very much like it. You put on a hell of a show."

Mina opened her mouth to take me in. I let her hover there for a moment.

"Get up," I said.

She froze, mouth open, inches from my tip. I slid my hands under her armpits and helped her to her feet.

"Put your heels back on. Stand against the pillar."

I could see that Mina was totally confused now, finding it hard to process my instructions through the fog of arousal I had induced in her. Dumbly, she slid her heels back on and walked over to the nearest concrete pillar.

I watched her move, the heels forcing her to lift her hips as she walked, making her bottom wiggle gorgeously. She reached the pillar and turned to face me.

"Pose for me," I said, bringing up my camera.

Mina the girlfriend would have told me to get fucked. Mina the submissive curled her hands behind her head and leaned back against the pillar. The afternoon sun angled in through the windows across her beautiful naked body, illuminating her soft curves and a lost look on her face, against a backdrop of regimented concrete pillars. I took the photo.

Without a word, I went up to her, shedding my shirt as I walked. I stood naked before her, my erection throbbing painfully.

"I expected you to crack," I said. "I was too cruel."

We were alone in the quiet of the empty building. Her grey-blue eyes locked onto mine and I could read something deep within. We were living her fantasy: she wouldn't ever crack.

I touched her breasts, stroking the soft skin.

"You were," she agreed.

"Do you hate me?"

Mina softened. "No," she said, "I love you. I never thought I'd ever do this."

I kissed her then, leaning into her body, my cock finding the heat between her legs and I slipped inside her. It felt glorious.

"This is for me," I said.

"I get it," Mina replied, "I know you need it."

I began to thrust into her. She moaned quietly in my ear.

"Do you want to cum?" I asked, "Not a trick question."

"It is. You're going to add another day if I say yes," she replied. Her fingers were tracing the contours of my back now, working their way down to my buttocks. I could feel how wet she was.

"Could you take another day?" I asked.

"I couldn't take another minute," she replied.

It was all the confirmation I needed and I began to power into her more forcefully, pushing her back against the unyielding concrete.

"Your call," I said, grunting with the exertion of pushing up into her. "Cum now, as many times as you can, until I'm done."

"Or?" she asked.

I laughed. "Mina, seriously? You want an option two?"

She laughed as well. She felt so good, her warmth enveloping my manhood.

"God, I've missed fucking you."

"Me too."

Her nails dug into my bottom, and the sharp pain spurred me on. I began to pick up my pace, and Mina responded, grunting with each stroke, her own flames rekindled. I braced my hands against the concrete pillar, watching myself slip on and out of her. Mina's head was tucked next to mine, watching too. Her breath was coming in ragged bursts, and I felt a shudder in the walls of her pussy. She groaned in my ear.

"I'm sorry," she gasped, "I can't hold on."

"Don't be," I panted, "You earned it."

She began to grind her hips against me, matching my rhythm.

"Oh. Oh. Fuuuuck," she wailed.

I felt her whole body tense. She stopped breathing.

And then she came, squirting over me, her walls clamping down on my cock. I pounded into her, building up to my own release. I felt her shudder and spasm, but I was far past the point of playing the considerate boyfriend. I needed to penetrate her; it was a primal urge.

Mina clung to me tightly as I moved, merciless now with my strokes. I felt her body go rigid and she squeezed a high-pitched whine through clenched teeth as she climaxed again. Still I wasn't done.

I pressed bodily against her, pinning her against the pillar with all my weight. She was standing on tiptoe now, in her little black heels, making wild keening noises, her pussy gushing wetly around my thrusting cock. I had never felt her this wet, or felt such an overwhelming urge to fill her with my seed. I was gasping, breathless with my own exertion. She clamped around me again, tighter than she had ever done before. It finally tipped me over the edge and I exploded inside her, pounding into her stroke after stroke even as I emptied myself, needing to prolong the feeling of release.

At last, we slid down the white-painted column, huddled together in a tangle of naked limbs, Mina's head buried in my neck. We were both sweaty and breathing hard.

Mina kissed my neck.

"That's probably going to cost me five to ten, isn't it?" she asked.

I laughed. "You mean, cost me," I said. "I'm going to need to be lenient. If I sent you down for ten days I'd probably get to the end and pump myself inside out."

She laughed at that. I could feel her diaphragm rippling, sending little shockwaves down her body and through my cock, still buried inside her.

"We'll work it out," Mina said, "I'm sure we'll work it out."

12