All Under Control Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment, a bell began to ring. It took me a moment to realise that the sound was coming from suite three. Fascinated, I watched the figure stretch out and sit up. Bree was awake.

I closed the control panel and reset the monitors to as close as I could remember them being before I intervened. Good enough. I needed to get to the sauna.

I made it in time. Bree was nowhere to be seen, so I sat on the finely-sanded wooden slats and waited. A few minutes went by, and she still hadn't arrived so to kill time, I began to inspect the steam heater. There was a wooden bucket half full of water next to it, so I guessed that the installers had been testing it out. The thermostat seemed simple enough. I turned the heat on and the heater began to tinkle and ping as it warmed up.

"There you are," said a voice behind me, "Hard at work?"

I turned, startled by the interruption, still a little on edge from my discovery in the back-office.

In the doorway stood a gorgeous blonde woman in a tiny black bikini. Her hair was loose around her shoulders and she was smiling.

"Don't let me stop you," she said, "I imagine you're busy."

I stood hurriedly, and replied, "Uh, no. I was just checking this."

She came closer until she was within easy touching distance.

"Does it work?" she asked, fixing me with a steady look.

"Should do."

"Do you want to try it out? We could get all steamy."

She placed a hand on my chest. Mina was nowhere to be seen. Her lips parted and I leaned in for the kiss. Her tongue slipped into my mouth greedily.

"I'm not exactly dressed for it," I replied.

"Let's turn up the heat," she grinned back at me.

I bent down to the thermostat and immediately felt a hand on my buttocks, tracing the curve of my bottom through my jeans. My cock awoke. I clicked the controls to high as I felt hands slide around my waist and unbutton me, sliding off my jeans and my underwear in a single movement. I fished a ladle of water from the bucket and dropped it onto the heating element. It hissed, sending a plume of steam into the air.

Naked from the waist down, I felt cool hands slide up my back under my t-shirt as she pressed her crotch against my rear. I was still bent over as the hands slid my t-shirt over my head. Her crotch began to grind itself against my rear and those hands settled in the small of my back. My erection was solid. A hand slid around my waist and I felt fingers wrap around my shaft.

"Pour some more water on," she whispered into my ear, holding my cock firmly in her grip.

I emptied another ladle onto the heating element. It hissed violently now, sending a billowing cloud of steam up towards the wooden ceiling.

"Ready for another video?" she asked.

"You want to do another one?"

"Mmm-hmm. Gotta keep my followers up. Literally."

She fished my phone out of my jeans, positioned it above the heater and started recording. I slid onto the wooden bench, feeling the slats under my naked bottom as the heat and the humidity began to build in earnest. Bree's hand was still wrapped around my shaft.

"You have followers?" I asked. I was fascinated with where this was going in Mina's head.

"Oh yes. Sorry, I never told you what I do, did I?"

I shook my head as she straddled me, reaching behind her back to unfasten the clasp on her bikini top. I was thankful that my boss's tiny surveillance camera set in the corner of the ceiling wasn't filming. She shook her beautiful breasts free in front of my face and swayed from side to side, trailing one nipple over my lips and then the other. I latched on and began to suck.

"Good boy, you learn fast."

She began to stroke my manhood, sending slow pulses of pleasure into my core. I felt my balls tightening at her touch.

"What do you do, Bree?" I asked, but my attention was now firmly on the way her hand moved between my legs.

"I'm a cam girl, Cam," she laughed, "I do things to myself and men pay to watch. But you're getting it all for free. Aren't you a lucky boy?"

I was about to ask a question, but she pressed her nipple against my mouth, silencing me.

"I have the maid costume, and the nurse outfit, but I get the most tips when I wear the bodysuit. There's something about being in shiny black latex that sets the fans off."

She leaned backwards, popping her nipple out of my mouth and offering me the other breast. I took her into my mouth and began to suck.

"I get off on it too. I love the feel of it enveloping my skin, how slick I look. Then I make them choose which plug and I slip that in too. You should see the sizes I can take."

She pulled back again but this time bent down, pressing her lips against mine, her eager tongue invading my mouth. My head was full of images of my sexy girlfriend in a latex suit, gently easing a butt plug into herself on camera. My cock was rigid.

"You like that idea don't you," she purred, "Tell me Cam, have you ever taken Mina from behind? I imagine that she'd be too uptight. Maybe I'll let you try it with me, whatcha say?"

My hands were on her hips now, pulling her up, positioning her over the tip of my engorged manhood as her hand continued to stroke me.

"You're eager, aren't you?"

She looked down at me from her kneeling position over my lap, a worldly smile on her lips. I felt her hand stop stroking me, holding my tip steady as she bore down, taking just my head inside her. She pulled up again then bobbed down, pleasuring herself with just my tip.

"You like that?"

"Yeah," I grunted, "That feels fantastic."

She removed her hand and plunged down onto me in a single violent thrust, sending a wave of bliss through my body, before pulling off. I watched as she positioned herself on the bench on all fours with her bottom towards me. She was looking off to the side and I realised she was making eyes at the camera.

"I want to show Mina what she's missing out on. I want her to watch her boyfriend taking another woman."

I got up onto my knees behind her and positioned my tip at her waiting entrance. Before I could move, she rocked backwards, engulfing me.

"Oh, yeah," she breathed, eyes closing with pleasure, "You feel so good. Fill me up."

Her eyes focused back on the phone again as she began to move back and forth, plunging me into her and then slipping me out.

"Can you see that Mina?" she called, "Can you see how hard I've made him. Are you watching as he fills me? Are you playing with yourself while you watch me fuck your boyfriend?"

She started to pick up the pace, and I began to thrust back against her, grasping her by her waist to bury myself inside her every stroke. She began to make little animal grunting noises and I realised that she was building up to orgasm already.

"Harder baby, make me cum," she gasped.

Gripping her firmly, I began to push into her as hard as I could. The grunts turned to moans and finally to a high-pitched squeal quite unlike any sounds that Mina had ever made before. The woman in front of me was about to endure a shattering climax, holding herself back until she was unable to resist anymore. It was as I had told her: easy, earth-shattering orgasms. In contrast to Mina's unwillingness to climax, I had somehow shaped Bree into an orgasm slut.

I felt her clench around me, pushing backwards as her contractions rippled through her body, seized by the violence of her orgasm. Her body slumped and she exhaled loudly but before I could reach my own climax, she pulled off me and sat up.

"Oh Mina, look at what you're missing. Oh, that was fucking awesome."

Only then did she turn her attention to me.

"Sorry babe, I just had to have one. I haven't forgotten about you. Just give me a moment to get my breath back."

Bree straddled me again, leaning into my body. The heat of the sauna and the strength of her climax had made Bree's skin slick and glossy with sweat. Pressed against me, I ached to plunge into her again.

She kissed me on the neck and rose up, positioning herself over my tip and then settling down onto me. Resting her elbows on my shoulders, she began to move up and down in my lap, each motion thrilling my sensitive head as her slick lips parted to admit me. Bree grinned at me, a knowing look on her face, watching as I built back up to the edge again.

But then her eyes closed. Opening her mouth, she began to moan again and I realised my mistake. Every motion of my cock inside her was magnified by the commands I had put into Mina's head. Instead of building up slowly to her orgasm, Bree was unable to control herself. I watched as she began to lose herself again in ecstasy, bouncing on my achingly-hard erection.

I thrust up into her, searching for my own edge, but it made things worse. Her elbows began to dig into my shoulders, her hands coming together, tangled in my hair as her fingers scraped my scalp. I could feel her thighs twitching as she built up to her next release. I ignored the signs, heaving upwards, building to a massive ejaculation, but it was too late. Bree's vagina began to quiver around my cock and I felt the surge as her next orgasm cascaded through her.

One again, she bore down on me, her weight in my lap, shuddering around my manhood as she rode the waves of delight. I was unable to move, pinned under her with no other choice than to feel her vagina quivering around my desperate cock.

At last, her head slumped to my neck and she was still. Her blonde hair draped over my shoulder, sticky with sweat, as I could feel her breath, hot and hard, against my naked skin.

"Oh," she said, finally. It seemed that there were no more words.

I laid her down on the wooden slats, pushing the blonde tangles of her hair away from her face. She was looking up at me now, sated but wily, waiting for my next move. I positioned myself over her, angling my unsatisfied erection down towards her sopping crotch.

"First," she breathed, "Tell Mina what you're going to do to me." She grinned and looked across to the phone.

I followed her gaze, caught up in the act, needing my own release now more than anything.

"Are you watching, Mina?" I said, "I'm going to fuck Bree now and I won't stop until I get what I need."

"What do you need baby?"

"I need to fill you."

She pulled herself up to touch her lips to mine and kissed me.

"Do it. I want you so bad."

I slid into her and Bree reacted instantly, her body arching as she folded her arms behind her head. Her breasts were on display to me but I had no intention of touching them. Instead, I began to work up a steady tempo, entering her fully and filling her completely with every stroke. In reply, I could feel her pussy clenching me, milking my cock, sending electric jolts of bliss into my groin.

I didn't stop myself, or hold back, letting my cadence build until I was slamming into her glistening, willing body. Bree's eyes were screwed tightly closed now, and I could see she was already building up to her third orgasm. This time, I was the one in control: Bree would have to ride it out.

I felt the pressure begin to build in my balls, the familiar tell-tale of my impending climax. I buried myself in her body, sending her into paroxysms of delight. She began to quiver again beneath me but this time I drove on, my animal need to fill this woman with my cum surfacing at last. She must have orgasmed again then, because I felt her tighten around me. Now, I used the extra friction to spur me on, drowning out the high, keening noise of her climax with my own unbridled growl.

I exploded into her, pushing and pushing, feeling myself convulse as I emptied myself mercilessly into her waiting hole. I doubled over, burying my face against her neck and I felt her arms wrap around me, gripping me in a bear hug even as her body convulsed around my erupting cock.

Eventually I had to stop, over-sensitised and drained, letting my weight settle, pushing down onto her unresisting body. Tiny spasms and aftershocks rippled through her thighs and stomach, beneath me. We were still and silent for what felt like an eternity, locked together in a fierce embrace, our bodies shining with bright sweat as we lay on the wooden beams.

The video kept rolling until I eventually had the presence of mind to reach across and press the stop button. Mina would see this later, watching us tangled together, unable to stop the video or look away. Mina would watch and know she was completely forgotten as we wrapped ourselves around each other in the steamy wooden chamber.

---

On Sunday, before we left I gave Mina the full tour of the facilities. It felt good to have my sexy girlfriend by my side, her hand tightly in mine, as I led her through the corridors and service areas. I showed her the endless stainless-steel benches of the kitchens, the plant room, even the wine cellar. We were in the staff service area down the far end of the complex when she stopped.

"Where does that door lead to?"

I frowned, keen to avoid the distraction and get back to suite three. I had a surprise for her.

"Dunno, probably a service passage. Shall we continue?"

Mina, however, was already at the door, twisting the handle. It swung inwards slowly, giving the impression of bulky weight.

"Let's see," she whispered conspiratorially, and ducked inside.

Feeling slightly irritated, I followed her.

Behind the door was a short corridor of unadorned, polished concrete. From the direction, I realised that it was leading into the hill behind the complex. There was another heavy door at the other end. Mina looked at me excitedly and twisted the handle, opening the door onto a black void.

"I guess it's a storeroom," I said, peering into the darkness.

Mina shrugged and stepped inside. I could see her patting the wall next to the door. Suddenly, the void was illuminated in dazzling light.

I entered, looking around. The room was spacious, painted entirely in glossy white from floor to ceiling. Spotlights were arranged in rows, shining down so as to eliminate all shadows. The only features of the room were a set of stainless-steel shelves running the length of one wall and a set of eyehooks set into the white concrete of the opposite wall. In the corner, there was a plain white toilet, a shower cubicle and a hand sink.

"What do you think this place is used for?" Mina asked, twirling around under the spotlights.

"I don't know. I think we should go," I replied, conscious of the way the sound of my voice bounced back at me from the hard concrete surfaces. Something about the room unsettled me.

Mina made a face, but then complied. I switched the lights off and closed the thick door behind me. I noticed that there was a keypad beneath the handle, but of a different design to the rest of the building. I ushered Mina along the short corridor and closed the second door behind me, glad to be out in the sunlight again.

Mina stood there, her arms clasped behind her back, smiling impishly.

"Where now?" she asked, "I'm assuming the tour's over."

I took her hand again and led her back through the corridors until we reached our suite.

"In you go," I said, "I have a present for you."

Mina slipped into the suite. I could tell from her movements that she was excited, anticipation building. I sat her down on the rumpled bed while I retrieved a little box from my bag. Mina's eyes locked onto it.

"Before I give you this," I began, "I want you to know that I love you and if you don't want it, I totally understand. You have every right to say no, and I will accept that. Okay?"

"Okay. Just gimme."

I held the present out and she took it from my hand, carefully. I watched her turn it over, inspecting it, weighing it in her palm.

"Just open it."

Mina's attention was focused on the little box now. She broke the seal and lifted the flap at one end. A rectangle of white foam packing slid out.

"It's small," she said, "But I can feel that it's heavy."

I said nothing, feeling nervous twinges in my stomach as I watched Mina separate the layers of foam to reveal a silver shape. She frowned.

"What's this?"

"Guess."

Mina held it up between thumb and finger, revealing a short stainless-steel rod that opened out into a tiny cup at one end. Two small hoops were attached further down the shaft. I picked up the discarded box and tipped out a small plastic packet. In it was a thin metal bar the same length as the rod she was holding, and a small key.

Mina's eyes went from the item in her hand to the little packet I was holding up, then slowly her gaze met mine. I stared into her lovely blue-grey eyes as the realisation dawned on her.

"Your new life," I said, quietly.

"And I can say no?"

"You can."

I could feel my heart pounding in my chest.

"Are you going to say no?" I asked.

"What does it mean if I say yes?"

I wrapped her hands in mine, closing her fingers over the metal device.

"It means we enter a new phase, where you can't even touch yourself without my permission. No matter how horny you get," I continued, my mouth suddenly dry, "No matter how aroused you are, no matter how much you beg for even a touch, you'll be denied it."

"How long, Cam? How long would you keep me like this?"

Behind her eyes, there was a fire smouldering. I already knew what her decision was going to be. I just had to push.

"As long as I want. As your keyholder, I decide when you're let out. Or if."

Mina licked her lips nervously. I continued.

"It's surgical steel. It can remain in place for as long as I want."

I looked deep into her eyes.

"It's what we've been building up to, Mina. Deep down, you always knew it would come to this, didn't you? Going for longer and longer, playing, pushing your limits. Well, I'm done playing. I want to lock you up."

Mina's eyes closed.

"So, you can either say no," I murmured, "Or you can lie back and spread your legs for me, savouring that feeling of being completely open and free. You're going to want to remember how that freedom feels."

For a long time, Mina sat there, weighing the steel device in the palm of her hand. Then without a word Mina laid back, pulling up the hem of her dress to fully expose herself to me.

"Open your eyes. I want you to watch me doing this to you."

Mina obeyed, fixing her eyes on her exposed pussy. I could see moisture already between her lips.

"Just tell me something, Cam. The thirty-three days. Were you ever planning to give me release?"

"You got release."

"No. You tricked me. You gave my release to someone else."

I could see it in her face, that lost, hopeless look. She needed me to bring her to orgasm. Her, and not some fictional alter-ego. Mina had endured thirty-five days and desperately wanted her release, but instead of a long-awaited earth-shattering climax, she found herself being locked into inescapable chastity. Perhaps she was right, maybe Bree cheated her out of it. I smiled at her, sadly and I saw her expression change; the kindling of hope.

"I know this is hard for you, Mina. I realise that you've endured all the teasing and the edging for all these weeks, expecting to be rewarded with an orgasm at the end of it, but surely now you realise I'm not going to give you one. Instead, I'm going to lock you up tight, and then you're going back into denial again for as long as I decide to keep you like that."

"It's not fair," she breathed.

"You still have a choice, here and now, to end this and go back to how we were, but the problem is you've managed to convince me. You made me enjoy doing this to you, and now I want to deny you for as long as I possibly can. When I see you enduring this, the suffering in your face, it no longer makes me feel bad. I've come to love it. That's the change, Mina. You've changed me, you've made me love doing this to you. So, last chance. Get up off the bed or spread wide and don't move," I told her.