All Under Control Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mina slumped, the fight draining out of her as she accepted her fate, how completely I had control over her.

"You can do whatever you want to me," she murmured, resigned.

I opened the little packet and took out the thin bar and key, laying them both on her polished mons. I picked up the rod and tugged the two hoops, swinging them open like padlock loops. Carefully, I slid the rod between her labia and threaded the open end of each hoop through the piercing holes in one of her pussy lips, then the other. I pushed the hoops closed, forcing her labia together and pushing the metal cup over her clit. Finally, I took the thin bar and slid it into the tiny hole in the top of the cup.

"I'm sorry," I said, "This might be uncomfortable."

I began to thread the rod down through the hole and through her clit. Mina hissed through clenched teeth and I felt a little resistance; I had to wiggle the rod before it resumed its smooth progress through her sensitive nub and down through the body of the device until I could feel it slide completely into place. I took the tiny key and fitted it into the keyhole at the bottom of the device and turned it. There was a click.

"There," I breathed, "All done."

Mina was staring at her pussy. Her clit hood slid into place over the upper half of the cup so that the only visible evidence that she was now locked in chastity was a glint of stainless-steel as the two metal hoops pressing her labia together. I made a show of clipping the key that would unlock her vagina onto my keyring next to the car key and door key, letting it dangle there for a moment.

I watched as she touched herself, sliding her fingertips along her closed-up lips, tracing the folds of her skin now bound in place by implacable steel.

"Will you ever unlock me?"

I wrapped my fingers around her wrist, pulling her hand away from her crotch before pressing my own palm to her pussy lips. I could feel the rigid steel rod deep beneath the soft flesh.

"Of course, at first."

"At first?"

"Oh, Mina. I want to make sure you can live like this, and then each time we're going to extend the time you spend fully locked up. We both know how this ends though, don't we? In the end, when I think I've prepared your body to handle it, I'm going to lock you up permanently."

I looked into her eyes, seeing aching despair and need.

"One day, months from now, I'm going to unlock you. Then I'm going to fuck you, then just before you're able to orgasm, I'm going to pull out and lock you up for the last time. Can you imagine how that's going to feel? Teetering on the edge of the last orgasm you'll ever have as I slide the rod back into place, the memory of how it felt to be filled still so fresh in your mind that you can still almost feel me inside you."

Mina was speechless, eyes wide.

"Then of course, that memory fades, and you're just left with an endless, slow, simmering ache for release. For always."

I stood up, suddenly business-like.

"Time to get out of here and get back to reality."

It didn't take us long to pack up and straighten out the room. Then, I helped Mina out to the car, after dressing her unresisting body in the same heels and little blue dress that she'd arrived in, but this time she was walking differently.

"How does it feel?" I asked, "Do you notice it?"

Mina didn't answer. She just got into the car, leaving me to deal with the baggage.

We drove home in silence. At the door to the apartment, I fished my keyring out of my jeans. Mina watched the keys glinting in the light.

"So that's what I'm reduced to," she said in a tiny voice, "The house, the car, the girlfriend, all neatly contained on the same ring. You can unlock me like you unlock the car. I'm another piece of your property."

I opened the door and pushed the suitcases in.

"Yes," I replied, "Every time you sit down, or stand up, or go to the toilet, you're going to feel what I've done to you. You're going to sit there at your desk at work, surrounded by women who are free to have orgasms whenever they choose. You're going to envy them their freedom, little locked-up Mina, because you know deep down you've given all that up. You're no longer a woman anymore, you're just a possession."

I held her cheek, searching those luscious grey-blue eyes to make sure she understood.

"You wanted me to own you. Now I do, completely."

---

[Author's note: Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out the other books set in the same world, my story page is here: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6234350&page=submissions]