All We've Known is Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Mommy helps sibling with their first time.
7.2k words
4.21
25.3k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lunaura
Lunaura
7 Followers

I know that life never really goes the way you want or plan it to. But even with that being the case I didn't expect the shift my life had started to take during our year long break from college. My sister Eden and I have been close since, well as long as I can remember. We do almost everything together, but mainly we play games together, it's our main bonding activity. Since we got our first shared pc, we've been pretty obsessed with the gaming scene and eventually started streaming together. Not to mention we both love talking shit so it's always a fun contest. Even writing this feels like something out of a fever dream. I guess before I get too excited and lose my train of thought, I'll go back to the night this all started. After a shower I was back in the den to start gaming for the afternoon. Sis was already fresh and in one of her cute lilac two piece sets with a towel around her neck. Her auburn curls were tied behind her head in a cute ponytail with section falling loosely in front of her face. She seemed pretty into whatever it was, so I came over to check it out. She was immersed in a sex scene with an orc mommy and a vampire.

"Now Eden, what kind of filth is this and where can I get it?" I tease at her.

"Gimme $5 and I'll tell you "She responds as if on instinct. I scoff, pulling up my chair next to her.

Noticing that scent I always catch of her whenever we're playing a good erotic game or reading/playing something sexual she's into. It smells sweet and hot, almost like cotton candy in an oven. It's such a nice, calming scent, that makes me smile whenever I catch it. Looking closer I can see her hand hovering ever closely to her inner thighs, rubbing them together as if finding it difficult to sit still. I look back to the game just in time to see the Orc riding the vampire while they fly through the sky. The visuals are actually pretty stunning, and the character movements have more variation than most sexual games I've seen which is pretty cool. The scene flashing through more positions and various environments changes until the climax. I hadn't realized I was throbbing and panting slightly, Eden apparently had though as she was smirking at me with that stupid mocking goblin ass grin I love. Hopping up from her chair and plopping down in my lap in one fell motion, winding her arms around my neck and fingers through my hair.

"Awwe did that make my sweet little sibling horny?" She purred against my ear. I wasn't about to let her phase me or at least show that she had phased me. Though my dick immediately went against the next words from my mouth.

"Quiet you. You're the one exuding sex or horny from 30 paces. But your teasing at least is cute" I bite back in my most teasing and sultry voice. She rolled her eyes and stuck out her tongue. I wonder if I could grab it if I was quick enough? Instead of trying for it I squeeze her hips. One of her many sensitive spots that has never failed in getting a startled yelp from her. It is my lifeblood. How else am I supposed to deal with her never-ending teasing? I gotta get some enjoyment out of it right? The subsequent flurry of strikes on my shoulder and squeal fading from her lips assures me I've succeeded. Everything else is worth it. I laugh even though her hits kinda hurt; I hate to admit it, but she's both stronger and bigger than me... Only by a bit though. To protect myself from her and her incessant striking I managed to pin her arms behind her. Hey back arches, and had I not moved back slightly my face would've been buried in tits. She's not as big as Mommy, but they're still definitely perfect, and of course I'd be lying if I said hadn't caught glimpses when I could, I guess.

She plays an innocent and worried look on her face. "Oh no, what are you gonna do to me dear sibling?!" It's cute and part of me wants to laugh. But for some reason, I let go of her arms wrapping mine around her holding her to me. My head resting squarely between her breasts was fantastic I'll admit. But I was entranced by the vibrations and rhythmic thum-thump, thum-thump, thun-thump of her heart against my ear. Lulling me to feel at home.

"Love you even when you're being a ridiculous, my dear Ede." A chuckle rumbles through her chest and her arms cocoon around my head and back, her scent raining around me like the hair framing our pressed together forms.

"I love you too little Fey". A warm breath on the tips of my ears. This was also pretty normal for us. We snuggled forever, she's always protected me from nightmares in the night when I couldn't sleep. Laughed with me over memes when we were supposed to be sleeping. Falling asleep in bed together because we were reading manga together. But the physical touch and closeness, as random as the instances were, became something I craved from time to time. And of course, I knew how to tease to get it sometimes. We stayed muddled together, a huddle of limbs all wrapping themselves up together, for as long as neither of us moved. And neither of us were ever really in a hurry to disengage our limbs from one another unless necessary.

And it would've likely continued for a bit until we remembered we were playing a game. Except Mommy had been leaning in the doorway the whole time and had been watching us tease and embrace each other. I still can't really imagine what she was thinking.

"And what are my children up to exactly?" She sang, her voice carrying through the room as if the acoustics of the house itself were designed with her in mind. Mommy with a voice like a harp under the careful play of an expert at their craft. We were so wrapped up in each other we hadn't heard her coming close nor noticed her presence in the doorway. Jumping and snapping our necks towards her, she looked amused, and we were now hugging each other much tighter. Her eyes were flickering between us and the computer and suddenly I was aware we were playing a sex game and it's still up. Ede drops her arms around my neck and relaxes, her chin nestled into my shoulder.

"Hi Mommy" she chirps "nothin much. We were gaming."

"I see." Nodding to Ede's desk.

"Guess we forgot to close that". Her hair tickles me as it moves with her movements as she speaks. I can hear Mommy walking closer, so I tilt my head out of my sister's cleavage to look up at both of them. Mommy's warm hands cup our faces. My instinct has always been to nuzzle into her when she does that at any time. It's comforting and being surrounded by her scent is just as good as Eden's. Like warm honey and fluffy dough slowly cooking and rising in an oven. Sis does it too, guess we're a nuzzling family huh? Everything about her is so warm and inviting and calming. A different scent of home, but home, nonetheless.

"How are you, my loves?" Her thumb stroking my cheek damn near puts me in the same trance as Ede's heartbeat. I hadn't realized how much of an effect they both have on me. Sis seems as bewitched as I feel.

"We're good Mommy" my muffled reply from her hand barely audible "How are you? What are you up to?"

" Enjoying the fact that my little ones still love and care for each other as I'd always hoped they would. You could've easily grown up hating each other."

"Well while she does get on my nerves and is a source of never-ending teasing" I give her hip a squeeze half expecting her to yank my hair. But she instead fingers her way through the coils of hair on my head, pulling me back to rest my head in her chest. I don't fight it, I love being here, nestled in her arms, cradled against her body like I was made to exist there. "I do love my dear Ede." "And though I love torturing my dear little sibling sometimes, I love my precious Fey." Her chin came to rest on my head, fingers still tangled and wired through my hair.

"I can tell. And that makes me extremely happy to hear so little ones. Now tell me this, why spend so much time on virtual sex games when you have each other. You have a more loving, and caring relationship with each other than most partners. I see no reason to limit the fun to virtual reality and video games."

With that she turned and seemed to float her way to the door. "Come to Mommy's room later. We'll have a little.... family lesson." As quietly as she showed up, she disappeared, leaving us still clinging to each other not having said anything. Sis hasn't moved but her breathing, and heartbeat seem calm. Just as I'm about to ask what's on her mind she pulls me tighter to her.

"Don't say anything yet. I'll tell you exactly what I'm thinking so just listen okay." She pauses slightly, and I give a gentle nod telling her to continue. "I love you Fey, you're my little sibling, but you are also my best friend, and my rock, my keeper as I am yours, and above all of that you genuinely care about me. We're both still virgins, and it's not that I'm in a rush but...... The thought of my first time being with you makes me giddy and happy and safe. If I'm going to give anyone that trust. I'd like it to be you.

I don't need to think about an answer, I had an answer before she even said anything. I wanted her to know I'm listening. Tilting my head back from her chest, her hair falls around her face in all directions. Shading us from the light glimmering through her strands highlighting them a beautiful coppery fire red. My smile stretches across my face so hard it kinda hurts. Cupping her face in one hand, keeping her balanced with my other on the small of her back.

"I would love to be your first Ede, and nothing would make me happier than for you to be mine. I love you Sis and I trust you completely." Her smile deepens as she leans in and meets my lips which had been waiting for her. I didn't feel fireworks or butterflies or anything when we kissed. I felt.... Safe, secure, loved, understood, I couldn't imagine wanting to give my virginity away to anyone else in that moment. I want my sister to have my virginity.

I had never really contemplated losing my virginity, nor who I wanted to lose it to. I'd had relationships in the past, but we'd never gotten to it, and I've always been shy about my body in front of everyone except these two. They've always accepted me and whatever changes I've wanted as long as it wasn't something ridiculous. But I'm not sure everyone is the same way....

The deepening kiss casts a shadow on my own thoughts and suddenly I'm drowning in Eden. Her scent, her taste, the way she feels against my body, the way I can't look away from her, and how the heartbeat sounds pounding against mine. It overwhelms and consumes everything outside of us. The grip in my hair tightens and I feel more of her weight bearing down on me, along with the wetness coating her shorts. She pins my hand on her hip, grinding down and pinning herself to my lap. The smell of her is overwhelming and it's making my head swim. Her other hand is still tangled in my hair, clenching so hard it hurts. But I like the pain, and I want more of it. Unsure of how to ask for more, I tilt my chin towards her, hoping it catches and she pulls just so slightly by accident. Turns out she wanted more anyway as she let go for a split second just to pull more into her hands, yanking my head backwards, breaking the kiss. My head is still dizzy when she settles my head in her hands.

"We're gonna have fun, just like we always do yeah?" I don't have a thought in my head, but I hum in agreement. Nuzzling my face in her palm, inhaling her scent as deep as possible, as if it would last forever in my breath. Kisses find their way along my jaw and over my forehead, turning me into a giggling mess underneath my Sister. She sits back fully in my lap, arms still laced behind my neck.

"We'll forget about that until later. For now, we'll just enjoy each other's company like we always have. We'll play games and tease each other no different than usual. Just one little thing I want you to do for me, okay?

"Sure, what's up?"

"Sit on the floor between my legs." Her fingers find my chin, scratching gently like I'm a cat bathing in sunlight. The smile and audible purr rising from my throat confirmed her suspicions. "Hmmm I knew my little Fey was a pet. What pet names do you prefer sweetie?" Her speaking was slow and careful, as if she were worried, she would scare me off, now holding my face by my chin. I thought for a second as that was a difficult choice. I am relating to foxes, but puppy feels really good to be called.

I genuinely wasn't expecting her to ask so directly, my embarrassment quickly takes over, the red undertones in skin suddenly much more saturated and present along with the heat no making me blush. Trying to turn my face away doesn't work as they hold me in place.

"Tell me. It's okay, I promise I won't tease you. I want to know" her eyes sparkle with sincerity and compassion. A deep breath felt necessary before responding. My heartbeat remained chaotic unfortunately.

"Uhm.... I- I like Kit, and Puppy and kitten" closing my eyes so I don't have to look at whatever expression may be on her face. Of course, I trust her to mean what she says but that doesn't make it any less anxiety inducing to say out loud in front of her.

Sis starts petting my hair "good girl, I'm so proud of you. Thank you for telling me." Pulling me back into her embrace wrapped once again in the scent and complete existence of my big Sister.

I don't know how long we stayed like that, me being smothered in her, drinking in every atom of her and this memory that I can. Eventually she pulls away, gets off my lap, and sits back in her chair, she taps the floor for me to make my way over, grabbing my controller, and letting my back rest against the front of her chair. Sis let's her legs stretch around me and drape over my shoulders. Her hands toy in my hair while the game loads, and the next few hours fly by just like that. Shuffling between Spell Break, The Mortuary's Assistant, Soul Calibur, Ede praising me and petting my hair when I've done well, pulling my hair when I beat her fair and square, but then praising me anyway. It was almost as if that whole thing hadn't just occurred, if it wasn't for all of the sweet talk. Which really, I preferred. I've always responded more favorably to praise and positive feedback/criticism. But this was hands down the best praise ever, and from one of the people I love the most in this world.

The light outside the window began to fade, the moon behind the clouds bursting through with streaks of silver in the sky. Sinking through the windows bathing everything in Her light and gentle caress in the immortal darkness, night's everlasting companion. Mommy had texted us a bit ago that she was ready when we were. So, we decided on one last match of Unite to lane together and kick ass before we got ready. It works out nicely since she likes to play heavy characters and shields. Whereas I love playing characters who are fast and deal quick burst damage, essentially assassins. Or rangers who can deal damage from afar. She protects me and reminds me when it's time to disengage or helps me steamroll and destroy any who dare stand in our way.

Both are delicious, especially in a game where we're cute monsters fighting each other. We're pretty good together but we can't win on our own. It's about a fifty-fifty split on whether or not we get a good team, but tonight's been pretty good. Two good wins with decent teammates. This game our team had two who weren't doing so hot, luckily the rest of the team was able to keep up with the slack.

We were worried that we had let them run away with the match, but we found a little synchronicity in the last team battle, and kept the opposing team squarely in their base getting wrecked until about the last ten seconds. The other team got it together and came out all at once. We died and dropped our controllers, letting the timer run out.

"Haha! Hell yeah puppy, we moved up a rank! You did so good, we made a lot of good plays that last one." Ede's arms quickly pull me against her, before she's pelting me in small kisses. Giggles and smooches light the room, with the game's music supporting the lighthearted mood and happiness between us.

"Yeah! It was a good night, I'm a little surprised that's two in a row." I loosen the clutch I have on her arms from laughing so hard. Dropping my head into her lap. Her thighs are so comfy and warm, and thick. Her hand in my hair, fingers lightly scratching and trailing on my scalp elicits a content sigh and nuzzles against her soft skin. I close my eyes, enjoying the warmth, before I feel her hands leave my hair and come to rest on my jaw. Lifting my head to look into her eyes, two beautiful pieces of glass stained the most striking shades of hazel and brown even outside of the sun.

"Are you ready for this Fey? Is this still something you want? I won't be hurt or upset if you don't want to go through with this. This has to be something we both want. Even if you decide during that this isn't something you want to promise me, you'll tell me, okay? Can you do that for me lovey?"

She's still holding me so gently, gaze bright and burning but soft and worried and searching. For an answer. Of course, I want this. I've been dying to get ready since we started playing again. But of course, I won't rush it, I want to remember and experience absolutely everything possible. I want her in my arms and to be in hers. Learning how to please each other, learning how to care for her in a way no one has before. The first to let her care for me in that same way.

"This is definitely something I want. I admit it wasn't something I'd ever thought about occurring but it's all I've been able think about while we've been gaming this whole time. I'm nervous of course but I want this Ede."

Sis's smile brightens and places a lingering kiss on my nose.

"Alright then, let's go."

Rising and pulling me along with her, hand on my lower back, a little more than a head taller than me.

"I-Is there anything you'd like me to wear for you?"

At first, I didn't realize that question had come from me. But the now Cheshire cat wide grin on her face said it came from me. My face is once again, flushed with embarrassment, but I don't look away from her this time. She simply caresses my cheek.

"Just wear something you want me to ogle you in. I'll do the same yeah? No need to do something drastic or uncomfortable. This is still the same old us. Just a new adventure to learn the rules with."

I nod and lean into her our foreheads bumping slightly. Sis scritches my head one more time before stepping back to head to her room to get dressed. She holds my hand still smiling back at me, until the distance is too far for our reach, then disappears out around the corner out of sight. I stand there for a bit longer, still able to smell her as if she'd never left the spot she was just in seconds ago. I head to my room, trying to decide what I'll put on for her. I've taken pictures in my lingerie, but not for anything except pictures for myself.

I didn't find anything that felt right through my dresser, maybe my closet. Suddenly I'm reminded that I bought a grey super crop hoodie, with a matching bra and panty set. I think I still have a pair of thigh high leg warms that should match as well. I dig everything out of the closet and drawers and try it on together. It fits just the way I want hoped it would. I release my hair from the ponytail it's been in all day, locs flowing to my waist, curls now raining across my brow and coiling themselves over my eyes. It's very femboy slut, which is one of my signature looks. I finish it off by dabbing on a few flower marks, some eyeliner and dropping in bed texting Ede to let her know I'm dressed and ready.

It wasn't long before she responded.

I'm done too. Meet me in the den?

It's not that I'm scared, but I am nervous. I grabbed the Simba stuffie Sis got me for my birthday into a hug that probably would've smothered anyone human that was shorter than me. It still smells like that candle that came with it; Like a fresh fire with paper burning. With a last breath I was up and on my way to our den.

Lunaura
Lunaura
7 Followers
12