All White School BLACKED

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Young lady what are you doing!" Principal Jones demanded, shocked by the girl's words, her behavior, and now... an unspeakable violation of the dress code!

"I already told you: my name is Ms. Jordan," Zehra corrected, standing up straight, spinning around and hopping onto the Principal's desk. "Or actually from now on, Mistress Zehra. You may call me Ms. Jordan in public, and Mistress Zehra whenever we're alone together."

"Get off of my desk," Principal Jones demanded, ignoring the ridiculous pretentions of the teen, just as Zehra spread her legs to showcase her pretty, pink pussy, framed so attractively by her chocolate skin.

"Come get some chocolate cream, Pet Principal," Zehra ordered, as she moved her fingers to her pussy and spread them wide.

Principal Jones was stunned. Shocked by the behavior of this black girl, shocked by her defiance, and shocked by her own feelings. She felt her pussy getting wet. She felt her mouth watering. She found herself staring at the black girl's vagina, and becoming entranced by it.

"Don't resist the inevitable, Pet Sarah," Zehra said soothingly, seeing the same confused look in her newest prey's eyes as she'd seen in Cindy Chamber's eyes just before she dropped to her knees before her, and licked her pussy.

Principal Jones was paralyzed by confusion. She knew she should be disciplining this sassy bitch, yet when she opened her mouth, it just opened and closed silently, like a fish's. She was mesmerized by the pussy before her. She'd never been with a girl, although she often got aroused when she paddled a student... their moans and cries of pain turning her on, and she often ended up pleasuring herself once she was alone again in her office, or back at her house. But she had never been turned on by the idea of lesbian sex or by the teens' tight bodies, just from the act of disciplining. At this moment, she was sufficiently entranced by Zehra's pretty pink labia that she hardly noticed the intimidating terms the girl was tossing around, such as Pet Principal and Pet Sarah. Finally, trying to regain control, not sure how she'd lost it so quickly, she snapped, "Close your legs, young lady. Your behaviour is completely inappropriate."

"A black woman spreading her legs for her white pet to worship, is far from inappropriate," Zehra corrected her, keeping her legs spread wide open, and even sliding a finger inside her pretty pussy. "It's just the natural order of things."

"Natural order?" Sarah asked, hearing the words, knowing they were absurd, yet unable to break free from the hypnotic power of this visually captivating vagina. So pretty, and so pink. Attractively surrounded by the dark skin. It was completely mesmerizing in a way she couldn't explain... yet the words spewing out of the black girl's mouth were ridiculous and reverse racist. There was indeed a hierarchy, except it was whites over blacks... always had been, always would be... and although the black race had won some small political victories over the past decade, little had changed here in the South, if any at all.

"Yes," Zehra smiled, enjoying the dazed look, the complete bafflement in the older woman's entire face, the shift in her body language, "younger take over from older, and of course, whites submit to blacks... who are the dominant race. It's just the natural world order, evolving right before our eyes."

"That's ridiculous," Principal Jones denied. "And if there's a dominant race, it's certainly the whites."

"That's the greatest myth in history," Zehra rebutted, "and one that is now being rectified all the time."

"That's ridiculous," the principal repeated, unable to find much more to say, as she tried to understand why she hadn't squelched this conversation and crushed this girl's insane attitude... even as she watched her black finger, which was now pumping in and out of that very pretty pink pussy.

"Black men are faster, black men are stronger and, of course, black men have much bigger dicks," Zehra said, all three things true in almost every situation.

"Young lady," Principal Jones said, not even able to remember the girl's name by this point, her head a foggy cloud, she shook her head and broke out of whatever twisted voodoo magic this uppity nigger had worked on her. "Enough. I want you to bend over the desk, right now."

"I think what you really want is to drop to your knees, submit to me unconditionally, and eat my pretty pink pussy," Zehra countered, her negotiating skills very impressive.

"That is...."

"I know, ridiculous," Zehra finished the sentence for the dumb bitch. "Tell you what. You want me and my two friends out of this school, correct?"

"Yes, you never deserved to be here in the first place," Principal Jones came right out and said, wondering if she was finally getting through to this defiant girl.

"Well, I definitely deserve to be here, I'm the smartest one in the whole damn school," Zehra said, "but I'll give you an opportunity not only to save all the white girls and teachers here, including your cute daughter, but also to save yourself. All you have to do is prove you aren't turned on by me."

"Easily, I'm revolted by you," Principal Jones said, looking the young girl in her eyes, although unable not to glance at the pink pussy... shit, why couldn't she stop looking at it? Then, a delayed realization, this upstart had mentioned her daughter.

"Yes, your words say one thing, but your eyes say the opposite, as do your lips and your body," Zehra said, able to read this woman like a book.

"And leave my daughter out of this," Principal Jones ordered firmly, even as she glanced down at the ripe pussy and the three fingers now sliding hypnotically in and out of it.

"That's up to you," Zehra said, although that wasn't really true. Truth was, her end game was to turn every last white girl at this school... one by one... including her pretty, bitchy just like her mother, daughter.

"I don't even know what you mean by that," Principal Jones sighed.

"Well, close to a dozen girls here have already submitted to me. Shannon ate my pussy at break, while Candace devoured Big Josie's deliciously impossible-to-resist snatch, and Bethany munched Sahara's twat," Zehra revealed, all of it true.

"Thank you for that unexpected confession. I can now have you three expelled for bullying those poor girls," Principal Jones threatened, now having the evidence she needed to get rid of all three of these niggers once and for all. Plus, she got a rush of adrenaline at knowing she was right... it had been Zehra causing all the problems at her school... her school... one she needed to reclaim right now.

"And I also confess, if you want to call it that, that I plan to turn every white girl and teacher here," Zehra continued, ignoring the idle threat before adding, "including that dumb bitch racist secretary of yours."

"That isn't going to happen," Principal Jones said, still baffled that the teen wasn't getting off her desk, was still fingering herself, and that she couldn't stop herself from watching.

"That's up to you," Zehra repeated, smiling at how the Principal would take it one way, but she meant it in an entirely different way.

"Of course it is," Principal Jones said, this girl finally beginning to understand who was in charge here.

"So, I'll make this very simple for you," Zehra said condescendingly. "Again, if you can prove you're not at all turned on by me, I'll get up, walk out this door, grab my two girls even if they have some white girls munching between their legs, leave immediately, and we'll never return. You have my word."

"Deal," Principal Jones said, thinking she had won.

"Good. So all you have to do, is to show me that your panties are dry right now," Zehra said, a hundred and ten percent certain they were not only wet, but likely even seeping into the bitch's pantyhose.

"What? Why?" Principal Jones asked, even though she'd heard the girl's expectation perfectly clearly. Her recent confidence deflated like a blowout in a tire, as she couldn't deny feeling excessive wetness between her legs.

"Well, if I'm wrong and you're right, then your pussy will not have leaked into your panties, and likely even into your pantyhose, and you will have saved your white students and white staff from their inevitable future as submissive pussy pleasing pets for me and my friends," Zehra explained, hopping off the desk and walking up to the disheveled white woman.

"That's ridiculous," Principal Jones repeated for the who knows how many times, her body trembling as the black teen stood before her.

"I know, I'm such a dumb little pickaninny," Zehra smirked. "So tell me, are you wet?"

"I'm not even going to dignify that offensive question with an answer," Principal Jones huffed, as she went to walk around the teen and to her desk.

"Stop," Zehra said in a firm tone, that startled her prey.

Sarah had no idea why she even listened to the girl, but she stopped dead in her tracks.

Zehra then reached her hand under her dress, and went directly to her crotch.

The Principal stood there stoic but ashamed, as the teen's hand touched her private area... her very, very wet private area.

"You're not just wet, you're like a broken fire hose," Zehra appraised, just as she had expected.

"Please, don't," Principal Jones moaned, the teen's touch on her long-neglected pussy sending a burning pleasure cascading through her entire body.

"Don't what?" Zehra asked, enjoying this moment... the moment of complete vulnerability... the final moment before a pet-to-be became a pet. She slowly rubbed the bitch's pussy, knowing this would weaken her brittle resistance even further, and expedite the final fall.

"Don't... oh... don't... don't," the overwhelmed woman babbled, unable to complete a sentence, so distracted was she by the magical hand of this aggressive teen.

"You want to be my pet, don't you, Principal Jones?" Zehra asked, rubbing the prey's pussy in a smooth circular motion.

"Zehra, please, I don't... we can't... I... ohhh!" Principal Jones tried to stop Zehra with her words, but her body wouldn't allow it... an orgasm already building inside her.

Zehra could have made her cum right there and then, but orgasms are a reward earned by good behaviour and obedience, plus the Mistress always comes first. The pet needed to learn her pleasure was irrelevant, and was intimately connected to giving pleasure to her dominant black Mistress.

So Zehra took her hand away, and moved her pussy juiced finger to the stunned and dazed white woman's lips and said, "Open up."

Principal Jones didn't even realize she was obeying until she had, having had no time to process what was happening other than a subtle intoxicating scent, before she had a black student's pussy-juice-coated finger in her mouth.

"This is just a sample of the sweet delicacy that is black pussy," Zehra intoned, as she slowly pumped her finger in and out of the helpless white woman's mouth. She knew she had an amazing smelling and tasting pussy, all black girls did, it was just one of those god given blessings, like big tits, amazing skin and big booty asses; except that only Big Josie somehow had a pussy taste and scent that even Zehra had to munch on, on occasion.

Principal Jones continued being completely blindsided by the entire experience. It wasn't just the brazen black girl and her words and antics, but the betrayal by her own body. She hadn't stopped this relentless steamroller when there'd been multiple opportunities to do just that. And now that she'd tasted the teen's pussy juice on her finger, she was completely intoxicated. The scent... heavenly. The taste... tantalizing.

Although she was the principal of this institution and occupied a position of power, rare for women during this time, she had a very different side to her when she was with a man. She allowed, even begged for if need be, the man to take charge, to be in control. It was such a stress relief not to be in charge and to play the role of the heavy all the time. She loved it when a man roughly pushed her to her knees, or face fucked her mouth, came on her face, sodomized her ass, or any other kinky thing he might want from her. In the heat of lust her brain shut off completely, and she allowed herself to be a vessel of pleasure which, in turn, led to her own feelings of euphoria.

Zehra knew she had her; no one resisted the temptation after a teasing sample of her pussy. So she hopped back onto the desk, spread her legs again and this time ordered, although in a soft gentle voice (having learned the power of nuance, even though she could and would use a dominant bark when the situation demanded it), "Come home Pet Sarah, come home and get your lunch."

Principal Jones was completely out of control, her body controlling her mind. Yes, this was wrong... of course it was.

Yes, she was the person in charge, of course she was.

Yet the pretty pink pussy was calling her... yes, it did feel like home.

Calling her from within the black framing.

Accompanied by the soothing audible instructions.

Spurred on by the lusting libido inside herself.

And lastly, some deep inner voice was telling her this was her natural place, and it was guiding her to go against her suddenly irrelevant moral code.

Against her professional responsibilities.

Against her integrity.

Against her pride.

Her submissive mind took control and governed her decisions.

She wanted, no she needed, to obey, to serve, to enjoy that sweet taste she'd sampled for only a moment, this time directly from the source.

It didn't matter she'd always considered herself straight, it didn't matter she was supposed to be in charge... it only mattered for her to let go of her strong-willed persona and obeyed.

"Right now my pet, or I'll have to go and find another white pet to dine on this delicious chocolate treat; perhaps your daughter, she seems like she'd really enjoy a chocolate treat for lunch," Zehra added, having discovered a white woman's competitive nature and jealousy... once she threatened them with not getting the treat they didn't even know they'd wanted until it was presented before them, was often the final straw of submission.

Principal Jones realized she wasn't doing this for herself, at least that was her rationale; no, she was doing it to protect the students she was responsible for... especially her daughter. This wasn't weakness, this was strength. She wasn't a follower, but a leader accustomed to self-sacrifice when it was necessary for the greater good. She hurried to the black girl and lowered herself to her knees, feeling shame course through her, which was countered by an even bigger rush of excitement.

The pink inner pussy, just barely peeking out from the folds of darkness, were mesmerizing... as was the sight of the subtle glistening of the pussy lips... drawing her in.

"Go ahead, my pet," Zehra ordered, "eat your lunch."

Sarah was indeed famished. She needed to eat this pussy right away, regardless of her rationalizations, any thought of resistance shattered by her lust. She leaned forward, the scent drawing her in like freshly baked cookies, extended her tongue, and licked.

Zehra smiled as another conquest, and a very important one at that, was added to her growing list of white pets for her personal enjoyment. "Good pet," Zehra moaned, knowing positive comments reinforced the pet's need to constantly crave her approval.

Sarah heard the positive words, a technique she herself had taught her teachers to use with their students to reinforce confidence and comfort in the classroom, and she knew she was being played. She had a Master's in Psychology, for heaven's sake. Yet she didn't mind. The taste now coming directly from the source and plenty of it, danced on her tongue, and the scent was stronger, enveloping her in a cocoon of submissive utopia. She wanted to get this girl off, she wanted to hear her moan, she wanted to be a good pet.

"Yes," Zehra continued, making it clear this wasn't going to be a onetime thing and knowing it wouldn't be, since she had yet to offer her pussy to a white bimbo who didn't come back for second helpings... often begging for them, "you'll make a great addition to the growing white sluts club here at Wellington."

Sarah heard the threat, or the assumption of the teen, and knew she needed to put her foot down right now... this mustn't become a regular thing. She was still the principal. She was still in charge. She still had the responsibility of leading. She still had to protect her students. She particularly had to protect her daughter! Yet those concerns were squelched by her natural submissive nature. A voice inside her head was telling her: This is what you are meant to do, this is the position you are meant to be in from now on. The voice repeated this constantly, crushing any argument put forth by her moral code, or rather not put forth, that should have been taking control and guiding her through this treacherous, life changing, inexplicably pleasurable encounter.

"Do you like eating my pussy, Principal Pet?" Zehra asked, as she watched the pretty principal between her legs lapping away eagerly... she didn't have any style or skill yet, but she made up with it with her sheer eagerness.

Sarah heard the question, and knew she should lie and answer no, it was disgusting. But in her submissive bimbo-like lustful state, she was in no position to lie, she was only in a subservient position to please and obey. So, although she knew it was wrong, knew the consequences would be only to enhance the grip this black bitch had over her, she admitted, "Yes."

"Yes, what?" Zehra asked, pushing the principal's head away, wanting to demonstrate her total alpha power here. To make sure the hierarchy was black and white. Literally, and in that order.

"Yes, I like it," the humiliated but hungry principal answered, as she stared at the delicious peach she longed to resume eating.

"What do you like?" Zehra asked, still fending the lustful principal's face away from her tempting twat.

Feeling frustrated... desperate... captivated... determined, the MILF formulated her reply, humiliating herself with every word, and yet wishing to impress her new Mistress with her utter compliance, she said, looking up at the pretty black seductress, "I love eating your black pussy, and being your submissive white bimbo slut."

"Much better, my pet bimbo," Zehra nodded, looking into the lustful, desperate eyes of her new pet. "You may continue."

"Thank you," Principal Jones said, diving back into the pussy with unbridled lust, not even realizing she'd just thanked the teen for permission to eat her pussy while she sat on her desk.

"You're welcome, my pussy-munching white slave," Zehra smiled as she watched the white woman discover her newfound purpose in life, and her sudden favourite treat. She had also done what she always did at some point during the submission conquest... she had called the white woman a slave. She loved the power of the word when it was reversed so completely, and in her mind she was shattering a repressive racist past as she strove to liberate the ghosts of generation after generation of her ancestors.

Pet. Bimbo. Slave. Principal Jones heard the words, and understood their purpose. Pet indicated she was submissive to Zehra, and was probably in some way owned by her. Bimbo contained the message that she was dumber than Zehra, and was just born to please. Slave was a historical reference, as the teen flipped the script on centuries of a white dominant hierarchy. Yet she didn't mind. The taste of this pussy was utterly irresistible. She couldn't stop licking... probing... exploring. There was wetness everywhere, and her excitement continued increasing while she was called names, and whenever Zehra moaned.