All White School BLACKED

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the moment, Sarah was actively being a pet: on her knees pleasing this black girl.

The principal was also being a bimbo: doing whatever she was told mindlessly, without any thought for the consequences of her actions.

The white MILF was being a slave: a slave to her lust, a slave to her submissive persona, a slave to this black teen, who was completely controlling her.

"Tongue fuck me, you hungry lesbian slut," Zehra moaned, the principal's tongue beginning to really stimulate her.

Principal Jones probed the wet hole, trying to make her tongue serve as a small cock and burrow inside to the fount of the creamiest pussy juice.

Zehra wanted to push this bitch a little further, like she did to most of her conquests when her orgasm was rising, "Beg for my pussy cum, Principal Cum Slut."

Sarah was impressed by the plethora of names the teen continued coming up with, each one sending a wave of pleasure to her fevered pussy, since she was equally as desperate to come as she was to taste the teen's full flood of pussy juice. She mindlessly responded, listing every name she could think of, determined to impress the teen with her complete submissive persona, "Please come all over your dumb white slut's tongue and face, and christen me as your bimbo pussy-licking slave."

Zehra grabbed the back of the new pet's head, shoved it roughly and deeply into her wetness, and ground her pussy up and down all over her face.

Sarah's face was suddenly pressed into the excessive wetness, and she could barely breathe. But she kept licking, assuming the teen was close.

"Oh yes, get ready to be baptized a bimbo, pussy-licking slave not just for me, but for all black women who might wish to use you," Zehra moaned and declared, as she hinted at the full spectrum of her pet's servitude... it wasn't just her, it was Sahara, it was Big Josie, it was any black woman who snapped her fingers and pointed to her pussy, her feet, her tits, or her ass.

Sarah heard the ominous words, and a jab of fear hit her at the idea she could be humiliated and used by the other black girls and even strangers, yet at the moment she had only one purpose, to get this girl off, and to taste her pussy cum.

Zehra asked, "Ready for your baptism?" although she wasn't expecting a response, as she erupted all over the principal's face.

Principal Jones was surprised by the excessive wetness that coated her face and lips, as she eagerly slurped up as much of the pussy juice as she could. The taste was so much stronger when the full flood was being sprayed all over her. She should have been humiliated by having a student not only use her for her own pleasure, but also to come all over her face... but she reveled in the humiliation, a rush of sexual adrenaline coursing through her as her pussy burned with her forbidden, humiliated desire.

Zehra enjoyed her orgasm like she always did, while already formulating a plan for what to do next. To enhance her domination over the principal, and at the same time to exact a little revenge on her stuck-up bitch secretary. Once her orgasm was done, she let go of the principal's head and praised, "Good girl."

The condescending tone of the black girl compounded humiliation upon humiliation... as did the fact she was on her knees in her own office with her face coated in pussy cum. Sarah was about to say something when Zehra, looking down at her, ordered, "Stand up."

The principal did, as Zehra got off the desk and bent her over her own desk. "I bet you're dying to come, aren't you, my sexy slut?"

"Yes," Sarah admitted weakly, her desire to submit and to come still overriding her recently destroyed moral code.

"Yes, what?" Zehra asked, giving the principal a sharp smack on the ass.

"Yes, Zehra," Sarah yelped a little, shocked by the sudden spank... she was always the one doing the spanking in this office... so this was the worst humiliation yet.

"What I'm looking for is, 'Yes, Mistress Zehra'," Zehra corrected her, grabbing the paddle and swatting the principal's ass with it. Hard! The sound of the smack resounded loudly around the room.

"Oooooh," Sarah moaned, as the sharp, burning pain provoked a surprise gush into her panties.

"Wow, this paddle makes me feel powerful," Zehra observed, as she paddled the MILF once again. SMACK!

"Oh, God," Principal Jones whimpered, mentally destroyed by this teen girl.

"Want to come?" Zehra asked.

"Yes, Mistress," the principal responded properly.

"Good girl," Zehra said softy, putting the paddle under her arm and caressing the woman's ass cheeks for a moment, before lifting her dress up.

Principal Jones was excited about what was about to happen even as her cheeks, top and bottom, burned with shame.

Zehra pulled the pantyhose and panties down to the principal's ankles, took the paddle, and slid the handle inside the principal's pussy.

"Oh, God," Sarah moaned, as the handle reached into her very wet pussy.

"Oh, God, what?" Zehra asked, as she rotated the handle inside her pussy.

"Oh, God, please fuck me with my disciplinary paddle, Mistress Zehra," the principal moaned and trembled, surrendering completely to the pleasure.

"You like being fucked by an uppity black girl?" Zehra teased, as she began pumping the paddle's handle in and out of her pet.

"Oh, yes, I love being fucked by a wonderful black girl," Sarah admitted, the pleasure rising inside her like a tornado, randomly touching down here and there all over her body.

"And you want to be my white slave?" Zehra asked as she fucked the white bitch as hard as she could... only wishing the handle was a little (or perhaps a lot) longer.

"Yes, yes, I want to be a white slave for my black Mistress," Principal Jones moaned, willing to agree to anything during this moment of complete insatiable lust.

"Black Mistresses plural," Zehra corrected her, pausing with the paddle deep inside the moaning slut.

So desperate to feel the paddle resume fucking her, and soon thereafter experience the orgasm she knew was imminent, the principal agreed, "Yes, I'll be a white slave for any black woman, including both of your black friends."

"Good slut," Zehra approved, as she resumed fucking her. "You may come whenever you wish, Principal Bimbo."

"Ooooh, fuck, yes, yes, yes," Principal Bimbo moaned, and then came a few seconds later; with permission granted, the invisible barrier that had been holding back her orgasm disappeared, and pleasure cascaded through her like a never-ending waterfall. She trembled wildly, and bit her lip so as not to scream and alert Mrs. Ashley that she was coming from having a paddle in her pussy as she was fucked by a black student.

Zehra kept fucking the quaking slut for a few more seconds, before pulling out the paddle and ordering, "Sit back down at your desk, Principal Pet."

Weakly, her pussy cum leaking down her leg, as she had come harder than she could recall ever coming before, she waddled awkwardly over to her desk and sat down, her pantyhose and panties still around her ankles.

"Open up," Zehra said, before she shoved the wet cum-coated paddle handle into the principal's mouth.

The principal mindlessly obeyed, even as her body continued feeling the aftershocks of euphoria. As the teen slowly moved the handle in and out of her mouth, she thought to herself that she didn't taste too bad.

Zehra pulled out the handle and said, "Now we need to discipline your racist bitch of a secretary."

"What? How?" Principal Jones asked, instantly nervous.

"You shall call her in here and make her apologize for being such a bitch to me," Zehra explained.

"Please, no," Principal Jones pleaded, not wanting her humiliation to get out.

"I wasn't fucking asking, you dumb bitch, I was informing you of what you're going to do," Zehra clarified firmly, as she sat back down in the chair she'd first occupied, making it look like a standard principal-student meeting, but then she slipped out of her shoes and placed her stocking-clad feet on the principal's desk, a liberty that no student had ever dared before..

"Can't we keep this between just us?" The principal tried to negotiate, as she awkwardly pulled her panties and pantyhose back up.

"Either call her in here and threaten to fire her if she doesn't apologize to me, or the next white bitch munching on my cunt and taking this paddle in her ass will be your daughter," Zehra threatened, and it wasn't a bluff.

"Okay, okay," Principal Jones agreed, knowing this dominant girl would follow through with her threat if she wasn't placated, as she pressed the intercom and said officiously, "Amber, please come in here right now."

"Yes, Principal Jones," Amber replied, surprised by the terse tone... the black bitch had probably really pissed her off. She got up and walked into Principal Jones' office.

"Close the door, Amber," Principal Jones ordered, hoping she could make this quick and not too painful.

Amber did, but was rattled first by Principal Jones' tone as if she was angry with her, and second by the impossible sight of the black bitch's feet on the principal's desk.

"Come here," Principal Jones ordered.

"Yes, Principal Jones, what can I do for you?" Amber asked, now standing next to the seated and oddly smiling teen. What could she possibly be smiling about? She had just been disciplined with the paddle. Hadn't she? She'd heard a few of its unmistakeable loud strikes, although she hadn't heard anything else coming from this office.

"I need you to apologize to Ms. Jordan," Principal Jones instructed her, hating that she was doing this. She was going to have to humiliate her secretary (her best friend) to pacify Zehra, to protect her daughter, and hopefully to end this altercation before it escalated into who knew what.

"Excuse me?" Amber asked, glancing down at the very smug-looking teen.

"Apologize for treating Ms. Jordan with such disrespect when she arrived," the principal embellished.

"But I didn't do anything wrong," Amber argued, glaring down at the black teen. "She was the one who disrespected me!"

"Only after you, without cause, got the conversation off on the wrong foot by treating her like rubbish. You disrespected a student in this school," the principal continued, feeling so guilty she was doing this. Amber had expected the teen to be disciplined for her disrespectful behavior, and now the tables had been turned 180º.

"She disrespected me," Amber insisted, wondering what lies this black bitch had told her, although she knew deep down she'd gone a little too far in the heat of the moment... but the bitch had pushed her into it.

"Did you greet her warmly when she entered the office?" the principal asked.

"Well, I, um," Amber said and then admitted, "perhaps not as warmly as I do most visitors."

"Was that because she's black?" the principal asked, even though she already knew that was exactly the reason.

"Not at all," Amber lied, suddenly wondering why she was the one being interrogated by her principal and friend, instead of this arrogant nigger.

"It was definitely because I'm black," Zehra spoke for the first time, really enjoying watching Amber squirm. This was even more fun than just turning her herself. She was going to get a new pet, and needed to do nothing to make it happen.

"It's because you were sassy to me first," Amber snapped, her cheeks burning with anger at the black girl's smug smile, and that she'd somehow turned this situation around completely.

"I simply asked why I was called down," Zehra explained innocently. "And then you gave me attitude."

"Just apologize, Amber," Principal Jones said, hoping that would end this quickly, unaware of her young Mistress's diabolical plan.

"Fine," Amber said, in a tone making it clear it wasn't fine, she was pissed, and was only saying the words because she was being ordered to. "I'm sorry."

"Are you saying sorry to me?" Zehra asked, looking up at the fuming redhead, her cheeks and hair colour almost matching.

"Yes, who else would I be apologizing to?" Mrs. Ashley fumed, this entire conversation ludicrous, and she still couldn't figure out why Sarah was siding with this student.

"Well then, an apology should come across as if you really mean it," Zehra said, knowing this would really rub her the wrong way.

"Excuse me?" Mrs. Ashley asked tersely, trying desperately to control her anger.

"Well, you apologized using reasonably appropriate words, but your tone didn't sound like you were overly sincere," Zehra pointed out the obvious, but knew she was stirring the pot as she did.

Principal Jones, seeing this going off the rails like her own interview with Zehra had earlier, hastened to interject, "Amber, please apologize to Ms. Jordan nicely, and show her the courtesy of addressing her by name."

"What? This is ridiculous," Amber said. "She's the child and I'm the adult."

"Actually we're both adults," Zehra pointed out, "I'm eighteen, which is the legal age to be an adult, and you're old, like what... forty-five or fifty?" She knew Amber couldn't be more than her late twenties or early thirties, but rattling this racist, uppity bitch was just too much fun.

"I'm twenty-nine," Amber clarified, insulted to be taken for almost twenty years older than she was.

Principal Jones saw Zehra stirring up the beehive, and tried desperately just to get this altercation over with, as she pleaded, trying to hint at her own concern about the situation, "Please Amber, just apologize to Ms. Jordan, and this situation can be over and done with."

Amber took three deep breaths to calm herself, a technique she'd once read in a book, and said, "I'm sorry for disrespecting you, Zehra."

"It's Miss Jordan," Zehra corrected her.

"Fine, I'm sorry, Miss Jordan," Amber amended.

"Or better yet, Mistress Zehra," Zehra offered.

"Whatever," Amber said, she was going to bend no further in this situation.

"Come massage my feet, to show me you're actually sorry, Amber," Zehra ordered.

Principal Jones interjected, "No, that won't be...." she snapped her mouth shut as soon as she saw the glare from Zehra, and realized some of the consequences of defying her: everything from the entire student body becoming submissive lesbians, to her own daughter becoming a pet for black pussy, and worst of all, she may not ever again be allowed to taste her sweet nectar. It was pathetic, but she was already craving more pussy, more discipline, more humiliation. So as Amber looked at her, expecting her to complete her sentence and crush this teen, she did the opposite. "Yes Amber, that's the least you can do."

"I'm not massaging a student's feet," Amber retorted, furious that her embarrassing apology had been for nothing, the young bitch had addressed her as Amber, which as a student was a familiarity she had no right to, and for some reason Sarah was allowing this to happen. The teen must have something on her.

Zehra gave the principal a look, obviously a threat of some kind, because the principal said on cue, "Just do it, Amber."

"Sarah, why are you doing this?" Amber asked, shocked that her friend was treating her so poorly. She herself had said dozens of racist things about this girl, ever since she'd first learned the three girls were coming here, and had even fought tooth and nail to prevent it.

"Do it, or you're fired," Principal Jones threatened, by now a little annoyed at Amber's persistent arguing... she may no longer have any control over Zehra (if she ever had), but she was definitely going to remain in charge over her employee.

"What?" Amber asked, shocked even further by her friend's threat.

"Now, Amber," Principal Jones said, mortified that her own weakness had led to this very uncomfortable confrontation, and might even provoke the end of a great friendship. Yet she had to protect herself after her poor decisions, as well as keep her daughter safe from succumbing to this same submissive and humiliating fate.

"You're serious?" Amber asked, still feeling like this was all a really bad joke.

"A hundred percent," Sarah said. "Now massage Ms. Jordan's feet for her."

"I can't believe you're making me do this," she said, tears beginning to well up in her eyes.

Zehra, who was really enjoying watching someone else do her work for her, moved her feet off the desk, spun her chair ninety degrees so she was facing the upset, even devastated secretary, and she clarified, "Amber, you did this to yourself."

"Excuse me?" Amber asked, tears beginning to stream down her face, even as fury raged inside her.

"You treated me like I was a second-class citizen," Zehra explained and then ordered, "Now, drop to your knees, Amber."

"Please call me Mrs. Ashley," Amber requested, lower lip trembling as she struggled to retain some small shreds of her dignity, as she glanced to Sarah for rescue.

Sarah felt her heart break, as she just pointed to the floor next to Zehra.

Amber, tears now streaming down her face, humiliation coursing through her body, and betrayal spinning in her heart, lowered herself to kneel before the black bitch.

"Good girl," Zehra smiled condescendingly, even though for the moment she called her by the name requested. "Now please give me a nice foot massage, Mrs. Ashley."

Amber couldn't believe this was happening, as she used both hands to massage the girl's foot. The only slender glimmer of hope she could see was that the black bitch respected her request, and addressed her as Mrs. Ashley.

"That feels nice," Zehra said, as she watched the pretty secretary on her knees servicing her.

"Am I done yet?" Amber asked, after about ten seconds.

"Not even close," Zehra answered. "This is just the beginning."

"Sarah, why are you letting her treat me like this?" Amber asked, that being the puzzle piece that really eluded her.

"Because she's agreed to be my submissive pet, isn't that right, Principal Bimbo Slut?" Zehra asked, shattering any sort of façade the principal had left of propriety or dignity.

"Yes it is, Mistress Zehra," Principal Jones answered, having accepted she couldn't win this battle of wills, and perhaps this admission would stop any resistance still in Amber.

"Bimbo slut? Mistress Zehra?" Amber asked. "What did she do to you?"

"I permitted her to eat my pussy, and then I fucked her with the paddle, isn't that right Principal Pussy Pleaser?"

"Exactly so, Mistress Zehra," Sarah admitted, ashamed of the truth, yet feeling a strange surreal tranquility from admitting it. "I ate your delicious pussy until you came on my face, and then you fucked me to orgasm with my paddle."

"Oh my God!" Amber gasped. "Why? Did she blackmail you?"

"No, Amber," Principal Jones answered, deciding it was time Amber learned her own place as well. "Mistress Zehra taught me my natural place, which is on my knees, servicing and obeying a black goddess."

"Come around and show her what you mean, Principal White Slave," Zehra instructed, her pet's utter obedience even more impressive than she could have anticipated.

"Yes, Mistress Zehra," Sarah obeyed, getting up smoothly and walking around her desk as she added, "I recall you also paddled me for my disrespect to you, and to your dominant race."

"Yes, I did," Zehra agreed, as she ordered, "now both of you, lick the soles of my nylon-clad feet. They get a little sweaty in runners."

"Disgusting," Amber said, as she watched in shocked awe as her best friend and the most powerful woman she knew, dropped to her knees beside her.

"Do as you're fucking told, Amber," Sarah snapped, sick of her friend's sanctimonious attitude, before she took the other nylon-clad foot, leading by example, and licked the salty sheer foot, surprised by the subtle sweetness of the taste.

Amber felt like she'd been slapped across the face by the blunt angry words of her friend. Which feeling was compounded as she watched that same friend lick the sole of the black bitch.