All Comments on 'All You Have To Do Is Ask'

by Bgorr006

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Another jackass who thinks that RAPE is

EROTIC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
to the commentator:

You must be pretty inexperienced and bitter to confuse playful consenting passion for rape. Get a sex life and learn a few things....

from a feminist pro sex woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Totally Erotic and Hot!

That negative person is totally hatin' the passionate display between 2 folks.

It is clear shortly into it that She was only Denying Herself of the Pleasure and eventually had to give into the wonderful sExperience of it all.

The man in the story knows all the right buttons to push and just how to jazz her up= good and Hot read.

*sniff sniiff* WIsh I had a Hot playmate that could come take me away from my "home work" like that once in a while!

Besides Rape would have been someone Breaking into the house and jumping the woman, blindfolding her and doing all sorts of things against her will -- and Maybe she would've enjoyed some of it? Then left with some residual guilt from the pleasure she felt or something???

This is obviously NOT the case in this story/ so I agree to the posting that says this is totally a Fabulous Woman Friendly kinda Sex story.

Marinetown, USA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

The G-spot is in the front, not towards the anus.

norcal62norcal62about 1 year ago

G-spot: what a crock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous