All you Need is Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Cheating on his wife isn't as much fun as he thought.
4.1k words
3.93
2.6k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Love the one you're with

Being my day off, I stay in bed and play voyeur. I peak through narrowed eyelids as she gets ready for work. I must adjust my cock now and then as I watch. Ensuring she doesn't see me when I do. Thinking I'm asleep she faces me when taking off her nightgown. I see her modest tits. Tits with dark pink puffy areola and hard nipples. My cock gets stuck in my boxers as I imagine sucking on them. She'd be a lot happier if we fucked or she masturbated more. I know I would be. We could masturbate together. She turns her back to me to put on her panties. I have a nice shot of her beaver when she bends over. I see her slender pussy lips peaking past her pale blond bush. Sigh. I stroke my cock while she isn't looking. It looks so lick-able; fuckable.

I listen from the bedroom for her to leave. I didn't have much planned for the morning or even the day. I thought about jacking off to Veronica but get out of bed instead. Later in the day, I'd planned to go to my dealers' house to get some pot, and then to the liquor store to get a case of beer. I was hoping to recreate last night, again.

Having a couple of issues of Science News to catch up on, I figured spending an hour out by the pool. I couldn't find my baggy swim trunks, so I went with my semi-tight board shorts. Turned out a good choice.

The pool area was void of people. I hadn't expected anyone to be there, after all, it was Thursday. I'm reading about the latest Supernova discovery when darkness descends over me. Looking over the top of my magazine and see two large, predominantly naked melons. Putting the magazine down, I see before me this tiny bikini bottom with a massive camel toe. My cock swells. I hear an "Oh," as she notices the movement of my board shorts.

"Hi, Veronica, what brings you out this morning?"

"Nothing much. Tim left this morning for a series of road games. He'll be back on Monday. I don't like it when his baseball team plays away games." She lays down on the chaise lounge next to me. Her large breasts sag, almost coming out of the tiny bikini top. It only covers her nipples.

I sit up turning to face her. "He doesn't take you along?" I spread my legs enough to emphasize my hard and bulging cock.

"No. He says I'm distracting." She gets up on one arm, her tits swaying, straining the bikini top. Facing me, looking directing at my cock, then up at me, she winks. "He means I'm distracting to the other players on the team. He got kicked off his last team for punching out the coach. Tim said he was coming on to me."

Laying back down, she sighs. Her chest rising, her large tits shudder. The bikini top slips show even more under boob. Again, she gets up on one arm, tits swaying, bikini top slipping. Only her large rock-hard nipples are keeping it on. "He may have been. The coach, I mean. And I may have responded. Tim doesn't like to do that thing I always want when he's playing. Claims it saps his strength."

See her looks back at my board shorts. I see her arm slip from her hip to her bikini bottom. I smile remembering I didn't hear their bed banging against our wall last night. And what Tim said about Veronica getting horny when stoned.

"You have any plans right now?" I stand up, my hard cock inches away from her face.

"Why, no I don't think so," she says staring at my cock, licking her lips.

"Good." I step even closer as I reach down toward her crotch for her hand. I rub it against her pussy, before helping her up. She rubs her tits against me as she rises. She has an ear-to-ear grin. I never realized how large her mouth is. She must give great head. "I have a couple of joints at my apartment."

"Sounds like fun." She turns towards our apartment brushing her hand against my cock. I swear a drop of precum leaks out.

I watch her walking toward our apartment. Her bare ass swaying, thinking nothing is going to stop me from fucking her this time.

She walks in, looks around, and sits down in the middle of the couch. I close the curtains on the large front window. I'd opened them when I first woke up. No reason for the courtyard to see into our living room. Stretching her arms across the back of the couch, her bikini top succumbs to the pressure. Her balloon size breasts droop but it doesn't matter to my cock. It rises to the occasion.

I walk past the couch, sit down in my rocking chair, and pull out my stash box. I pull out one of my last three joints. I light it up and take a drag. Holding the hit in I walk over and sit next to her offering her the joint. She takes it and in one deep drag smokes over half of it. I'm guessing that is how much of it went into her lungs because I'm mesmerized by her tits. How her lungs, and tits swell. She hands it back to me, leaning in for a kiss. I open my mouth and she blows her hit into me. Not expecting that I cough forcing her hand to slide up my thigh. She grabs and holds my cock in a death grip. I take a hit and pass it back to her. She finishes it off. This time I'm ready and we swap tongue and smoke.

While we are kissing, I push aside the tiny bit of cloth covering her pussy. She is rubbing my cock. When I touch her pussy it's wet and ready to fuck. I evoke a series of moans from her as I finger her clit. She humps my hand while ripping apart the Velcro on my board shorts to get at my cock.

She pulls on it hard. I wince at the pain, but it is a good kind of pain. The pain keeps me from coming immediately. With each wrench of my cock, she jams her pussy into my hand. It's now inside her up to my wrist. The harder she humps my hand the harder she pulls on my cock. I'm about to cum all over her when the phone rings.

She stops. I stop. We look at each other and then at the phone. After four rings the answering machine kicks in.

"Hi, this is Scott and Margie. Leave a message" Beep

"Are you there?" She pauses waiting for an answer. "I thought you said you were going to be home." She sighs. "That's OK. I was thinking, you know, you could bring me lunch. I forgot mine, and I need my company HR workbook. I'm the backup HR person and I need it. That's OK. I'll come home for lunch and pick it up then." After another brief pause, "Love You."

I look at the clock. She'll be here within the hour. "How about I grab a couple of joints and we go to your place."

Veronica smiles, stands up, and adjusts her bikini. "Sounds good, I have a couple of toys at my place we can use to make this even more fun."

I put my cock back in my board shorts and get the joints. Along with a toy of my own.

I follow her into her apartment shutting the door behind me. She turns and impales me to the door with her tits. One on each side of my neck. "Remove my bikini," she demands. I reach behind her and unclip the top. Then slide my hands down her side to untie the bottoms. Kissing me hard forcing her tongue into my mouth while wrenching down my board shorts. My cock straightens out rubbing against her pussy.

Leading me to the couch she lays lengthwise, spreading her legs. One is along the back, the other on the floor. I craw be between her long legs sliding my cock into her. At least it seems I am. She feels warm and moist, but not firm. I'm fucking a large sponge. The only way I know I'm in is I can feel my balls hitting her ass. It doesn't matter her pussy is hot and wet. I pound her as hard as I can, but it doesn't have the same effect as it had with Margie the night before. She doesn't seem to notice my cock at all. She literally lays there, like Margie. This isn't good.

I slide my hand down and find her clit. I pull on it, hard.

"Fuck Ya!" She shouts.

OK, that works. I pound my balls harder against her ass, pulling her clit harder and sucking on her tit. Another "Fuck Ya!"

Her tit is huge I can only get part of her areola in my mouth. I nip her nipple and get yet another fuck ya. In a way, I'm happy her pussy is so loose. I don't cum right away, I'm able to take my time. Once again thinking that makes me cum, and it's my turn to shout, "Fuck, Ya!

She hasn't. I keep fingering, sucking, and nipping, but I stop fucking. I'm afraid my cock will fall out of her. Or at least I hope I'm still in. Ultimately, she shivers and stops humping my hand that's fingering her clit.

We lay together for a few seconds, then she pushes me away, I lose my balance and fall on the floor. Stepping over me she asks "Wanna beer?"

I'm looking up at her pussy, so it takes me a moment to say, "Sure." I can't help but watch her walk naked too and from the kitchen. She waves it in front of me before I take it. Her tits are so huge and sway all the time. "Aren't you going to have one," I ask? She doesn't hear me, she disappears into the bedroom.

I chug the beer, I have cottonmouth. When she doesn't come back, I go to the bedroom. She's on the bed, back against the headboard, legs bent, holding a large dildo. It is two feet long and three inches wide.

Seeing me she sucks on one of her tits, "Why don't you get a joint?"

I hurry back with my toy.

"What's that?"

"Let me show you." It's plastic and looks like a ray gun from Buck Rogers. I have the joint in my mouth. She flicks a Bic she has on the nightstand next to the bed. As I inhale to light the joint, she wraps her fingers around my cock.

Fingering the tip of my hardening cock I find it difficult to unscrew the front of the ray gun. Despite her teasing, I get it open and insert the joint. I screw the front back on and put it up to her puckered lips. She's now stroking my hard cock. With her sucking on the ray gun, I squeeze. Her eyes get big as I force a hit larger than her tits into her mouth.

"Now hold it as long as you can," I tell her. Then I force as much of her tit into my mouth as I can. Sucking it I finger her clit. She moans while doing what I ask. I'm fist fucking her by the time she exhales. Not for a single moment did she let up on stroking my cock.

"Yes. We smoke some more then we fuck with my favorite toy. Tim doesn't like fucking me with this. He only wants to cum. We get high, we fuck, and I'll suck." She pats her belly, "Come sit here."

I crawl up onto her, facing her, with my knees bent on either side of her. She takes the gun and puts it to my lips and squeezes. She squeezes the gun and my cock forcing a gasp from me. I take in a very large hit. The world gets fuzzy and warm. I see these two huge fun bags in front of me. I need to fondle them. I need to finger the nipples. No. I need to lay back against her legs and let her stroke my cock.

She hands me the shotgun and I lean forward. I put it up to her large pouty lips. My cock feels amazing on her warm belly. She wraps her tits around it. I squeeze and she inhales. Her eyes open wide, then descend until halfway closed. She teases the tip of my cock with a finger while twisting the nipple of her tits with her other hand. I lay the shotgun down, leaning back against her legs.

I slide down her legs, my cock closer to her mouth. Her tits lay against my thighs. She takes the tip of my cock into her mouth. I move closer until my balls are against her chin. She swallows and it feels like heaven.

Her hands are doing something behind me, but when she wraps her tongue around my cock, I don't care. I lean my head back shouting "Fucking suck. Yeah." That is when I see the mirror on the ceiling. I see what she is doing. She's pounding her pussy with the dildo. As she pushes it in, she draws my cock deeper into her mouth. I must help her. I push my cock into her mouth deeper in time with her pushing in the dildo. She encourages me by sucking harder.

I fondle and pull on her nipples. I see her pounding her pussy harder. I fuck her mouth faster. She sucks harder.

Then she isn't. Her sucking has slowed, and the room is moving. No, her body is quivering. As the shaking increases, her sucking decreases. I don't care my cock in her mouth feels wonderful. I pull and twist her nipples; she shudders faster and faster. I look up and see a blur of the dildo completely disappear and reappear. She erupts. Cum juice sprays out of her, she is shaking all over. She is sucking me hard. She's sucking my cock from my body. She doesn't have to try, she's sucking my cum out of me. She spits me out along with some of my cum. Continuing I spray cum on her face and chest.

"Fuck, yes, fuck, fuck, yes, yes, fuck. We need to fuck all day, every day. You fuck great."

"Ah, yeah, sure." I'm not sure what I had to do with her cuming but I sure as hell wasn't going to tell her no.

We lay there for a moment enjoying the afterglow of fucking, and the high. Abruptly she pushes me aside, and I tumble off the bed. "I need to pee," she says getting up.

I climb back on the bed and lay on my back. I take a good look at the mirror on the ceiling. It is a six-by-four set of mirrored tiles. Not very well put together. It looked a lot nicer when I first was high.

Coming out of the bathroom she declares, "We smoke some more and fuck more."

"I'm not --"

She crawls on the bed kissing my thighs, then licking my cock. "You'll like this more than anything. Tim never fucks me this way. It is my favorite, but we never do it."

She lays on her back her spread legs laying on top of mine. I look at her wet pussy, open and begging for my cock to fill it. My cock rouses. Her massive tits swaying, I can't help it. Especially when she starts toying with my cock and balls with her long dildo.

I succumb to her request and bring my last joint back to the bedroom. Seeing her fisting her pussy, my cock once again does what it does best, rising to the occasion.

On my knees next to her I squeeze the shotgun into her mouth. As soon as I do I hear/feel a muted vibration. I play with her nipples and tits, sucking on them and fingering them until she exhales. "What's that sound," I ask.

"That is a tiny vibrator I put inside my pussy. And this turns it on, off, and higher." She pushes a tiny remote and the vibrations increase in intensity. She closes her eyes and shivers.

"Won't it bother you when we fuck?" She puts the gun to my mouth and squeezes. Again, fingering my cock makes me gasp.

"No, because you are going to fuck me in my ass." She doesn't wait for me to exhale. She turns over putting her ass in my face.

It is a nice, clean-looking ass. I lick my finger and slide it in. She shakes her ass until my finger falls out.

"No, I want you. I want your cock."

"Then I'm going to have to stand up. There's no way I can get inside you this way."

She laughs. "Ok. And I'll give you an extra hit." She's back laying on her back on the bed, and I'm standing next to her. I lean down to take the hit. Somehow, she squeezes the gun into my mouth and takes my cock into hers. Once again, I gasp.

The mellow feeling returns. The room sways and I see this large, beautiful ass in front of me. She reaches back and spreads it for me. My cock is still wet from her sucking on it, so it slides into her. Her ass is so tight it feels like the first time. The room contracts expands, spins, and I'm making love to my first girlfriend. I see her dark hair, her dark eyes, her lust for me. I push in deeper. I'm brought out of my dream by a tantalizing feeling on my cock. A vibration. I must feel some more of that more, I push harder. I pull back a little and push harder.

"Yes, yes." It's her vibrator against my cock. I push deeper and harder. She shouts fuck me; at the same time, I do. This is so much better than my first fuck. I'm pulling on her hips, she pushes back. Out of the corner of my eye, I see movement. I want to stop and see what it is, but her ass feels so fucking good, plunge deeper. On the backstroke, I take a brief glance. My cock stiffens if that is even possible. The movement is her monstrous tits flopping as I fuck her. The closet doors are mirrors too. And I fuck and I fuck. It seems I'm beginning to tire out, but I can't cum. I keep trying. I look at the mirrored doors. I see the look of ecstasy on her face and that does it. Or her massive tits flopping all over. Regardless I come, and as I do she tightens up her ass. I pop out spraying her back with cum. I guess that works for her because she came also.

She rolls over on her back, eyes half-open, pussy wet with her cum juice, and a calm stoner smile. She mumbles. I crawl on top of her trying to hear. She wraps her legs around me. My body on top of her, my cock on her belly. "We smoke some more, and fuck some more?"

I whisper to her, "No. I'm out of weed."

"Oh." She pushes me away. I grab the sheets to keep myself from falling off. She turns her back to me and is asleep in seconds.

I get dressed and go back home. I notice the curtains are open. Margie's been home and gone. I don't think she took the time to park all the way in the back, so she wouldn't have noticed my truck is still there. Nothing I can do about it now if she did. I put on some pants and a shirt and head out to my dealer's house.

"Where have you been?"

"Is that any way to greet your husband baring gifts?" I show her the case of beer and then the bag of weed. "Since tomorrow is Friday, I thought we'd get an early start on the weekend. You want a beer?"

After dinner and a couple of beers, we settle into our normal routine. Sorta. I'm in my rocking chair getting a joint ready which is normal. Not normal is seeing Margie come into the living room having changed out of her work clothes. She is wearing a short pajama set. A short sleeve button top with matching cuff shorts. She sits down on the couch. I get up and sit next to her, something I usually don't do. I tell myself it's easier to share a joint. But I don't think that is the real reason.

We drink a couple of beers and smoke another joint while watching TV. Sitting next to each other on the couch we make small talk about the commercials. When the pot hits we talk even less. She rests her head on my shoulder, then her hand on my upper thigh. I turn to kiss her head and she kisses me back. I try giving her tongue, and she accepts it. We slide closer together. I rest my hand on her breast, on the outside of her PJ top. I'm surprised as her nipple stiffens. I slide my hand over and unbutton the top button, then the next. I slide my hand inside fondling her breasts. She spreads her legs, putting one over mine. I finish unbuttoning her pajama top. I begin kissing her neck, she moans. I continue down to her tits. I suckle a nipple while fingering the other, she moans again.

I continue down her body kissing her belly, then the outside of her pajama bottoms. Seductively I pull her bottoms down inch by inch. Kissing and licking her exposed belly as I do, stopping a hair above her bush. Taking her bottoms off I see her pale pubic hair turn a bit darker. I look up at her and she is smiling. Eyes half-closed. I stand up and get undressed. She slips down laying on the couch. Kneeling next to her I tenderly ascend her body. First kissing her belly, then I linger over her tits. I kiss one and tease the nipple of the other. Then switch. Finally, I caress her mouth. Lips on lips then, we French kiss. I crawl up to her and slide my cock inside. To my surprise she wraps her legs around me, raising her ass for me to go deeper.

We start slow, rocking back and forth, in and out to a song on the TV. The commercial changes but our rhythm doesn't. I nip her neck and she squeezes me with her legs. Our rhythm increases and she whispers, "yes, yes, more."

Because of the day's other activities, I take a while to cum. It allows her to achieve something she's never done before, cum twice. We are very sweaty when we do finally end our lovemaking. Margie smiles up at me, "Shower?"

Never one to say no to a shower with my wife, I jump up and take her hand. We take turns scrubbing each other. She takes longer than usual to scold me when I'm washing her down slipping a finger into her pussy. I'm enjoying her taking extra time in washing my cock.

12