All you Need is Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having clean fun in the shower we opt to sleep naked. Another nice surprise. Not as much as the one I awoke to several hours later.

I'm dreaming of a woman I'd never seen before. She is asking me to fuck her. After the previous day's events, it wakes me up. What I notice upon waking is that my cock is hard, and Margie is rubbing her ass against it. Again, never one to want to disappoint a woman, especially my wife, I adjust to accommodate her. I slide down, spread her ass cheeks a bit, and slide my cock into her pussy. I'm surprised, but after earlier tonight I shouldn't have been, her pussy is wet and ready for me.

I spoon her with my cock in her pussy and my hand on her tit. I push in and she pushes back. It feels so natural, warm, and tight I come within three strokes. I'm astonished at how fast I came, but Margie is moaning and quivering so I guess she came too? I'm too happy to care. We stay cuddled up and I fall asleep.

12