Allan and Anna; Especially Anna

Story Info
My neighbor Allan's a drunk. He and Anna fight a lot.
4k words
4.53
11.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers

My neighbor Allan's a drunk. He and Anna fight a lot.

Warning: This story involves cheating.

**

Some time ago, Allan and Anna moved into the apartment abutting mine. Apartments in the building are relatively cheap to rent, with corresponding quality, and the building is filled with hard-working, poorly paid people, yours truly being no exception. Allan and Anna are a young couple, with Allan around my age, and Anna a few years younger. I don't think they're married, but they live together. It's probably a good thing they're not married, because they constantly fight. The fights are noisy, too, as they yell at each other, rather loudly. Their language is - at times - rather tasteless, as well. I find it distressing.

I've come to know Anna a bit. There's a nice Italian style market near where I live in Manhattan. It has a real butcher and it sells fresh fish, and Italian products that are hard to find elsewhere, such as fresh broccoli rabe. I shop there a lot, and quite a few times I have run into Anna also shopping at the market. We've come to talk to each other, and quite frankly, Anna strikes me as a sweetheart of a young woman, fairly innocent, trusting, and eager to please. She has eyes that simply absorb you, and let your imagination run wild. There's something I can't explain about her, a certain je ne sais quoi.

A few times, after one of these chance encounters at the market, Anna and I went out for coffee, and we had some nice, long conversations. We both learned a lot about each other, our backgrounds and history, and the like. For example, Anna really likes the pumpkin ravioli. "Just boil it, drizzle some high-quality olive oil over it, add a soupcon of butter, and voilà! You have a winning dish. Allan loves it," she said. In return, I mentioned the sheep's cheese from the Pyrénées mountains., spanning parts of both France and Spain. I felt we had become casual friends.

The fights Allan and Anna have, on an almost daily basis, are followed more often than not by some passionate times. Allan is a quiet lover, but Anna likes to moan, with the occasional erotic screams. I hear it all, since their bedroom wall is also my bedroom wall, and the wall is thin. Anna is pretty and sexy, so it's not hard for me to imagine I'm the one driving her to erotic heights, even if the reality is, of course, that it's Allan.

Either Anna's easy to please, or Allan is a real talent. Maybe it's just that fighting turns her on? It wouldn't interest me even in the slightest if I didn't hear it so clearly all the time. If I'm not having a long day at work, I hear it at least twice a day. On the rare occasion when I'm home the whole day, for one reason or another, and if they're both home, too, I sometimes hear them go at it three or four times in a day.

I do have noise cancelling, Bluetooth, Bose headphones, and sometimes I use them and listen to Mozart during one of their noisy sex sessions. Other times, though, I do what I imagine many men might do in such a circumstance: I use my imagination and my right hand, while Anna supplies the soundtrack through the wall. It's gotten to the point that I can predict Anna's orgasms just by the changes in her moans as the climax approaches. I try to time mine to sync with hers. I'm a bit of shamed of all this, and at times I wonder if I'm perverted, or just a normal man? It's not something I would survey my friends about.

**

It was a Friday. I was coming home, after a long day of work, when I ran into an old friend. She was actually a friend from high school and I hadn't seen her in eight years. She was, in fact, my major girlfriend in high school, and when I looked at her, I had mixed emotions. On the one hand, she had been my first, I had been her first, too, and I knew I'd always love her. On the other hand, as soon as we both got to college, after a wonderful summer together, I got the "Dear John" letter, because she had met someone else.

Louise had a sense of humor, so she began the letter "Dear John," and then she crossed out John and replaced it with my name, Rick. Yes, it was an actual letter, not a text, email, or social network communication, and she had actually written it with pen and ink. I still have the letter. I keep it in a box along with the risqué pictures I took of her that memorable summer, and which I also still have. Louise and I got to talking. It was fun to see her again, and we had dinner together, and then I took her back to my place. She hadn't even proposed her place, but I thought nothing of it.

I was nervous. It was like our first time, all over again, but when I summoned my courage and went to kiss Louise, she smiled and kissed me back in a way that got me instantly hard. We kept kissing, and gradually I undressed her exactly the way I had in the back of my parent's car from our high school days. It was much more comfortable now in a bed, than it had been in the back seat of a twelve-year-old Volvo. My parents had never let me drive the new car.

Louise seemed just as turned on as I was. I had always loved her sexual enthusiasm. The woman was a prize. Imagine my delight when I realized that, with age and maturity, her sexual techniques had even improved, too! I was thrilled to find she moaned loudly when I ate her out. She let me cum in her mouth when she blew me, and she even swallowed! None of that happened when we were both in high school! That alone made our rendezvous worthwhile. I was living the nostalgic dream.

When we made love, her moans actually bordered on screams. I was loving fucking my old girlfriend again, but part of me was thrilled just because I knew for certain that Allan and Anna were listening to me give such huge pleasure to a woman. I was finally giving back to them the soundtrack that they gave to me on a daily basis. Yes, I had told Louise all about Allan and Anna. She had giggled, and she had actually called me lucky to have such neighbors.

"That was wonderful, Rick, but I must be getting back to Martin before it gets too late," Louise said.

"I figured you probably had a boyfriend. Is it serious? I'd like to see you again," I said, rather pathetically.

"Martin's not my boyfriend. He's my husband," Louise said, as she waved her left hand in front of my face, showing me her wedding band and the giant diamond surmounted upon her engagement ring.

It's hard to believe I hadn't noticed that before, but all I could see was my old high school girlfriend, her breasts pushing out at her blouse, and all her curves. I hadn't noticed her current marital status. She was not some random woman I picked up in a bar; no, she was Louise: The Louise of my life!

"This was fun, and I loved it, but we can't do it again. It's too risky. I love Martin," she said, managing to fuck me and then to reject me for the second time of my life.

"Funny way of showing it," I mumbled.

"Rick, you never understood me. I loved you in high school. I still do. I always will. Also, we got to show your neighbors that you too can drive a woman to nirvana. I moaned extra loud for you tonight. Find me on Facebook and friend me, why don't you?" Louise said, and somehow, that last thing she had said about becoming friends on Facebook, did it for me. I now had closure, and I knew I'd never call or even friend Louise. It had been wonderful, but it was over. It had been over for a long time, and only now had I realized that.

**

A couple of weeks later, I was walking up the stairs to my fifth-floor walk-up, finally home after a long, tiring day at work. I was tired, and hungry. I share the floor with Allan and Anna. I saw Allan stomping down the stairs in a huff. He was angry as he brushed past me, almost - but not quite - knocking me down the stairs. As I got to the fifth floor, the door to their apartment was ajar. It was as silent as a tomb.

I truly hoped it wasn't a tomb. The way those two go at each other's throats, it would not surprise me if some harm fell to one of them. Anna is diminutive, feminine, and around five feet, four inches tall; while Allan is well over six feet and built like an ox. Except for the fact that Anna is human and can use tools (and weapons) it wouldn't be much of a contest between the two of them. Still, it was much too quiet for my liking.

I knocked on the door with some trepidation, and it slipped open a little more. I heard Anna's voice say come in. "Is that you, Rick?" she asked. It was clearly either her partner Allan returning, or me (I'm Rick), since the fifth floor is the top floor of the building, and nobody strolls up to the fifth floor for no reason. I announced my presence, and Anna called out, "Come in and shut the door, please. I'm in the bedroom, and I could use your help."

I went into the bedroom and got the shock of my life. There was this cute little thing, strapped spread eagle onto the bed, and with professional looking bondage materials, to boot. Oh yes, she was also stark naked. "Excuse my appearance, please, Rick," she said.

"No problem," I replied, gazing at the beauty all laid out before me. God, did she look sexy and inviting! Anna blushed.

"Could you release me, please? Allan is in one of his moods, and he won't come back until late this evening, drunk, and I don't want to stay naked and bound until then," Anna said, completely calmly. "He gets like this at times. Around once a month, close to his payday. He's paid too little, you see, and at times it enrages him."

I released her from her bindings and she jumped up and in a split second she had put on panties and a T shirt. The view was still lovely, as her erect nipples poked at the T shirt, and her legs are to die for. Her tiny feet looked delectable, painted with candy apple red nail polish except for one toe which was painted royal blue. Even her panties were cute; not so much sexy, as cute, but it didn't matter because the view of her naked, all laid out on the bed, ready to be ravished, was burned into my brain at this point.

Oh yes, not that it matters either, I guess, but Anna also has a pretty face. Her black eyes from one of her previous fights with Allan had healed, revealing irises colored a beguiling chameleon gray, that sometimes was blue, sometimes was green, depending on her clothes and eye make-up. Her T shirt was forest green at the time, and therefore so too were her eyes.

One time, at the Italian market when I chanced to run into her, I was startled to realize she had one green eye and one blue eye. Upon closer inspection, as Anna giggled at my bewilderment, I realized she had worn a sweater which was sky blue on one half, and Kelly green on the other half. In addition, she was wearing coordinated eye shadow, and hence the illusion of two eyes of different colors.

"Do you like it?" Anna had asked me.

"Your two eyes of different colors?" She nodded. "Well, it makes you look unusual, that's for sure," I replied.

"Do I look pretty with eyes of different colors?" she perseverated.

"Anna, you cannot help but look pretty. You don't even have to try," I said, which was totally the wrong thing to say, as Anna blushed with embarrassment and basically ran away from me. The girl was shy, or so I believed until now.

Anyway, back to her bedroom with Anna dressed in a T shirt and panties: Anna's hair was a golden blonde, long and lush, and brushed to a lovely sheen. She had a long, Roman nose which fit her narrow, oval shaped face to perfection. I shook my head, trying to remove the image of her bound, naked body. That image was just not going to leave my head! I was okay with that, actually.

"What happened?" I couldn't help but to ask.

"Well, we were all set to have sex, but Allan had a little problem," she said, gesturing with her hands. She held up some fingers and then let them curl and fall into a light fist.

"He couldn't get it up? I find that hard to believe. You're the sexiest sight I've ever seen in all of my 26 years!" I replied. Yes, that included the naked and willing Louise, too.

"Yeah, well, thanks, I guess, but Allan sees it every day. I dunno, maybe he's getting bored with me?" Anna said, saying one unbelievable thing after another.

"If I may ask, what's it like having sex when you're bound like that? I've never done it that way," I said.

"Allan likes it, but I can take it or leave it, myself," Anna said. I figured she was lying. You could kind of see it, in her face. If she wasn't lying, however, then at the least she was being remarkably open with me, and except for her blush earlier, she didn't really show any embarrassment about the stunning view she had treated me to.

"I like the man to take control. If I'm bound, Allan doesn't ask me questions, like do I want to do it missionary, cowgirl, or doggy style. He knows I love, even crave, doggy style, but I hate being asked. I absolutely hate it. He knows that, too, but sometimes knowledge is not enough, I guess," she said. Again, I was stunned by her openness. I saw a whip not far from the bed, but neither of us mentioned it.

Anna's face then changed. Her mouth hinted at a small smile, and her eyes twinkled with mischief. "He doesn't kiss me much, anymore."

I decided to take a chance, and I came up to her. She didn't back away. "No kisses like this?" I said, as I gently kissed her. My gamble paid off as she kissed me right back, and we kept kissing for a solid three or four minutes. "Or like this?" I asked, and I opened my mouth. She responded in kind, and we French kissed like there was no tomorrow. I didn't know what was wrong with Allan, but I was as hard as a rock from the evening's events. Could Allan actually be bored with Anna? At the time, I found it impossible to believe.

Anna pulled away, and she said, in a soft tone of voice, "He doesn't much slip his hands under my T shirt, anymo..." and she stopped as I resumed kissing her while my hand went under her T shirt to caress her back. She pulled away again, finishing her sentence, "Anymore, to enjoy my boobs." She groaned a little as I caressed them.

We kissed some more, and Anna pulled away a third time to say, "He no longer slowly, and I do mean slowly, pulls my panties down and off."

"That's a crime that he doesn't do that anymore," I said, as I got on my knees and kissed her lower half all over as I slowly, ever so slowly, and lovingly, descended her panties to her ankles and then off her feet entirely. I was rewarded with some soft, barely audible moans, as Anna watched me remove her panties.

I gently pushed her backwards so that she was bent onto the bed, her feet still on the floor, and I pushed her legs apart and began to lick her sweet pussy. It smelled divine. I figured she uses a coconut body wash.

"He's never, ever done that. Nobody has. You're the first. My girlfriends talk about it, and I asked Allan to give it a go, but he said it was dirty, and I was a whore for even asking. We had a horrible fight!" Anna said, and then she began to moan with pleasure, as I continued to lick. I know how to please a woman with my tongue, or so I think, and Anna seemed to have no complaints.

After a bit, as Anna's moans became both louder and more frequent, I stuck a finger inside her. This was greeted with even louder moans, and so I added a second finger. I took them out and began to circle her clitoris and the wench of a woman exploded in an orgiastic scream. Her whole body shook during her climax. I had never seen that happen with a woman before. I found it thrilling.

"You know what I like?" Anna asked, once she had regained the capacity for speech.

"No. What do you like, my little Anna?" I replied.

"A good solid fuck, after a great climax like I just had," she said. "I mean, you don't have to; I know it's asking a lot. Well, I'm not really asking, you understand, just mentioning what I like, and..."

"What would Allan think if we did that?" I asked.

"Who cares?" Anna replied. There was emotion in her voice. She was still angry with Allan.

"I moved her onto her hands and knees and got behind her. "Birth control?" I asked.

"Got a rubber?" Anna asked.

"No," I said. I'd used my last one on Louise. I vowed never to be without one again, silently and solemnly, to myself.

"Who cares?" Anna replied. That reply surprised me a bit. Seeing my face, Anna giggled, and she added, "Don't worry, Rick; I won't get pregnant. It's disease, I worry about."

I knew she wasn't going to tell me how she wanted me to fuck her, since she already explained she likes to be taken, to be dominated, and I knew I was close to blowing it with all these questions, so I just plunged in, and my sudden entry, without warning, was greeted with the most erotic groan I'd ever had the thrill of hearing. She was delightfully wet. Her love canal was tight and welcoming. Her body responded to my thrusts with enthusiasm.

I fucked her as hard and as rough as I could, and I lasted a long time, too. I've always been lucky at postponing my climaxes when I want to. I was pretty sure she had climaxed once during the fuck, and I was going for her to climax twice when my balls decided they simply had to be emptied, and I donated all of my cum to the cause, sending it up inside that wonderful sexpot of a woman, to hunt for her tiny eggs.

Anna collapsed onto her tummy, and I lay on top of her, my slowly shrinking cock still inside her. Eventually she rolled over onto her back and of course I rolled off her. "I knew you'd be good when I heard that slut you brought home. It sounded like you drove her over the moon!" Anna said, with a big smile on her face.

Anna began to play with my dick. "Want a round two? I'll let you fuck me all bound, so you'll get a new experience?" she said. "I lied before, Rick: I love being fucked when I'm helpless. I love being helpless, and at the mercy of my man. It's a feeling that turns me on like you wouldn't believe. We all have our kinks, and that's mine."

I re-attached the constraints, and I looked at Anna, spread eagle, her cute little breasts framing her torso down to her vee. She didn't shave down there, and she was still leaking a little cum, even while her bush was all matted with my cum. Just seeing her like that, smiling innocently up at me, her hair falling over her right eye, her gray-green eyes adorably twinkling with mischief, got me hard. Again, I knew enough not to ask how she wanted it, and I fucked her brutally. She and I climaxed together. Her moans were loud enough to be heard throughout the building, or so it seemed to me at the time, as I pummeled her sweet little body.

Afterwards, I went to release her, and she said, "Don't. Leave me like this. I want Allan to find me still constrained."

"You should clean up, though. You're a mess. He'll know what you've been up to," I said, a bit concerned. I was not looking forward to a drunk, angry Allan coming next door for a visit, late at night. Also, I worried for Anna's safety.

"Don't worry, Rick. When he goes to the bar to get drunk after we fight, he gets drunk. Seriously drunk. You know the phrase 'blind drunk?' He won't notice a thing. He'll just jump on top of me and fuck my brains out, and then I'll beg him to release me before he passes out," Anna said, painting - in my mind, at least - a fairly bleak portrait of the men she loves.

"When does he come home, usually?" I asked.

"What time is it?"

"Around one in the morning," I replied.

"He comes back right around now," Anna said, and we both became a little alarmed that Allan might find me there. I got dressed quickly, kissed Anna one more time, on her mouth as well as her nipples, and made for the door.

"Don't be too worried about Allan. He wants me to get out some, and to meet some other men," Anna said.

"He wants what?" I was gobsmacked.

"We're brother and sister, Rick. We can't stay an exclusive couple forever, you know," she said. "Now go, before Allan returns. Out, out!" Anna said, as I just stood there, stunned.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers
12