Allan and Anna; Especially Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,409 Followers

"See you tomorrow?" Anna called out as I hastily made my exit. "Allan leaves for work at 8:30 in the morning. I'm at my horniest in the mornings, in case you're interested?"

I got home just in time. I heard the door slam next door, and I guess Allan must have solved his "little problem," because I heard him grunt, and then it was Anna moaning, constantly. Allan got the same moans out of that sexpot who goes by the name Anna, as I did. He got the exact same shriek, too, when she climaxed. I somehow felt much less special.

I woke up the next morning around 8AM to my two neighbors screaming at each other. I had the day off from work, so I had planned a lazy morning. Next door, someone threw something and it smashed into the bedroom wall I share with Allan and Anna.

I lay in bed, listening, when around 8:30AM I heard their door slam. Precisely twelve minutes later, at 8:42AM, I heard a gentle knocking at my door. I went to get the door, still in my pajamas, and a petite, beautiful woman greeted me. Her hair was brushed to a sheen, and she had on bright red lipstick, eye make-up, and long gold, dangle earrings. Her eyes were blue, no doubt due to her choice of eye shadow.

She was carrying bondage materials. As she entered my apartment, I couldn't help but notice that she was wearing a fetching smile, and nothing else.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,409 Followers
12