All Comments on 'Allegra & Steve Ch. 03'

by shevyone

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
It's good to see that you're back

A great chapter, well written and very erotic. Interesting and very visual are the descriptions of the sex scenes.

Thanks for the good chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bummer

You just lost me at chapter 2, but i read on in hopes you didn`t completely mess up, so much for that , you took something that had all the potential in the world and rushed to get more involded and now it`s just another waste of a good story gone bad , but at least i didn`t vote, so to everyone that likes it , i didn`t mess up your votes , nathan

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Continuous this history.

After having read these 3 chapters aspect to read sooner the others the possible.

The perversion and the sexual position of Allegra he should be revealed herself in all of her aspects, also those more forbidden and dirty, showing Your warm Latin character.

I expect me, more and more eccentric and exciting evolutions, that certainly see Allegra more and more whore towards his child.

I would not surprise me if she used objects, vegetable and what gives for his head, for his erotic games, with his child and friends. To use the classical female weapon of seduction and to wear more and more high heels, stockings and provocative intimate wear, almost from pornostar.

Also the lesbian sex and a triangle it is an experience of which I believe him it won't deprive.

Compliments for as you describe the scenes of sex and all the particular stimulants in your stories, continuous so you have big possibilities with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Continue the Store

I must say that this was a great store about a mother and son. But you should continue the rest of the story. Steve is going to college at Duke and the Dr. had an office in Durham. Now that is oooh so close. Also you need to finish the relationship between Amy and Allegra... and also Steve. And where ever Allegra and Steve might go... hopefully he will go back home and stay with his mother... or she might even follow him where ever they may go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story

You have the makings of a great story with many possibilities. Don't stop now. What is in store for you, your son, and Amy?

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Good story. Not an overly complicated plot, but a good read. Nice work. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more,more

what a fab story you have to more getting them altogher 5 stars all the way

MetalHound24MetalHound24almost 11 years ago
more

Hope there'll be a chapter 4

alo0ozalo0ozabout 4 years ago
didn't like the inclusion of another woman

it was a very good romantic story until the inclusion of the other girl.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a2 months ago

A both who goes both ways. After so many years I know the author will never finish this series. It would have been nice to observe Amy and mother and mother/son and Amy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous