All Comments on 'Allen & Ashlyn: Spring Break Ch. 1'

by qqnforyou6

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
adsf;kjadf;:-|

Stopped reading with the woman hating. These stories were hot, until the abuse, violence, and lack of respect given to the hot daughter. Would love to have read more of making 'dad' out to be a great protector with the secret between the three of them.. I'm not a female, but I love and respect them. The kindness, caressing, and even the pussy pounding with daddy's cock was good enough.

The 1st two stories were the best so far.

lemonheadslemonheadsalmost 9 years ago

Great story until the daughter was RAPED. How you turned a excellent story on it's ear is disgusting, a father willingly having his daughter both vaginally and anally RAPED will he watches and encourages is unforgivable and reprehensible. Totally disgusted with this chapter and the mind that thought it up. Yes, I know it's just a story, but the first 3 were excellent and romantic, then this chapter happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is in the wrong section. I do NOT enjoy abusing anyone. I'm disappointed, totally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the series until this part…😡

bshell47bshell47about 2 years ago
Excellent premise with Daddy surprising Ashlyn.

Until you took out the belt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqqnforyou6@qqnforyou6
1801 Followers
Hello. I am back! I suddenly got that itch again. Right now I started writing a new challenging story. I have it published on Chyoa.com. I will be posting it here as well. I have been here for 20 years and I love to still hear your feedback. I hope everyone says hello sometime!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES