Allender's Hunt-Big Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, Allender," he apologized. "You're a very attractive woman to me. We're practically naked in here and we're going to be here like this for a while. I'm not a very social guy. I don't think I've ever met a woman like you. You're everything I could imagine that I would want in a woman. If you were fat and ugly, the fact that you're so independent, smart, funny and you're interested in all the things I am would make me want you. You're not fat and ugly. You're drop-dead gorgeous. You have a body to die for and I can feel those big breasts against me and your nipples are hard. You feel like silk against me and it makes me very horny. I think that's the most I've talked to anyone in a year."

"Thanks, Raines; that's very flattering, but I'm married," she told him.

"I'm very well aware of that," he told her. "I'm trying to be a gentleman here."

"I appreciate that," she said. "Let's forget about it. Let's just stay here and try to get warm. Would you mind if I slept?"

"Maybe that would be best."

"How long do you think we'll be here?" she asked.

"I have no idea," he told her. "It could blow over in a few hours or it could be a few days. We won't starve, but we'll get thirsty if we don't melt snow. I have a few pans we can use. I hate to leave you here, but I need to get more wood. I'll use the radio and let Peter and your husband know we're safe and hunkered down in a cave."

"I'll be fine," she said. "I'm getting warmer, now. As soon as my clothes dry I'll help you."

"I don't need any help right now," he told her. "You've just had a scare. Just stay here and I'll be back."

In an hour he had stacked a huge supply of wood, including some large logs inside the cave and he unwrapped part of the elk they had taken. He cut strips from the loin and impaled them on green sticks, placing them over the edge of the fire. As juices began to drip and sizzle a delicious aroma began to permeate the air. He went out and brushed the snow, now more than a foot deep, aside and plucked huge bundles of bunch grass, carrying them inside so the horses could eat. He hobbled them, not that there was much danger of them going far in this storm, and the strips of elk were done. Allender had been turning them over the fire and her belly was rumbling. Her clothes still weren't dry, so she was wrapped in the blankets. Raines dug some salt out of his pack and they ate. It was the most delicious thing Allender had ever tasted. It tasted like very tender beef and they ate everything they had cooked. Raines took two metal pans and got them full of snow. They melted the snow over the fire and combined them. He went back and got more and they repeated the process until they had perhaps half a gallon of clean water. He put it in the outer cave to cool and banked the fire with large sticks of wood to last the night. It was fully dark and they decided to try to get some sleep.

Allender stood up and they arranged the saddle pads for a mattress of sorts. It was narrow, less than three feet wide, and they were going to barely fit. She lay down and Raines stripped to his boxers and socks. She didn't want to look but her eyes were drawn irresistibly to him. He was hugely muscular. His pro football past was evident. He had a couple of big scars on his knees where he had evidently had ACL surgery. He didn't have that big belly she usually associated with football players. She supposed he must have lost a lot of weight after his football days. He slipped in beside her under the blankets. She immediately felt warmer and very uncomfortable at the same time. The only way for both of them to stay on the pads was to either lay on their sides with their bodies touching or one at least half on top of the other. Allender turned her back to Raines and he did the same. His back felt very broad and warm against hers and the awkwardness of the situation kept her from falling asleep for a long time. Raines seemed to have no such difficulty and his breathing was slow and heavy. The rhythm lulled her and she drifted off.

When she woke up it was still as dark as pitch and she felt like she had been asleep for a couple of hours. They had shifted in their sleep until Raines was on his back and she was laying half across him. Her cheek was on his chest and her breasts were crushed against his side. Somehow, she had inadvertently raised her leg until it was over him and her pussy was against his thigh. Her thigh was resting over his cock and it was massively erect under her. The arm under her was wrapped around her back and she could feel his hand resting on the curve of her back just above her butt. The sensation was so erotic that she could feel the moisture of her pussy between her thighs. When she awoke she had been unconsciously rubbing her pussy against the thigh between hers and she was horrified. She felt his hand slide up her back and she was mortified to realize he was awake and had been aware of what she was doing. She didn't know if he knew she was awake and she thought she would just turn gently away so that her back was toward him. She began to shift and suddenly his hand slid back down and cupped her butt, covering one cheek and pressing her against his thigh. The contact caused an involuntary motion as his thigh rubbed against her pussy and her plan to turn unobtrusively over was thwarted. This was the most embarrassing situation Allender had ever found herself in, and she silently cursed her betraying body for putting her here.

He flexed his thigh and it caused her to move again and a moan nearly escaped her lips. When his hand slipped inside her panties and caressed the silky skin of her butt she began to grow frantic. Her hips kept up a slow writhe that she couldn't control and she could feel wetness running down over her leg. She didn't dare move lest he notice that she was awake but when his fingers ran down over her perineum and one big finger slid into the creamy tightness of her pussy, her pretense was detected and fled away as she moaned aloud and thrust against his hand. Another finger found the erect nub of her clitoris and further eroded her will to resist as his other hand cupped one big breast and pulled and rolled one little nipple. Allender had never felt so horny in her life and as skillful fingers manipulated her clit and thrust up into her moist pussy she was coming explosively. She was hardly aware of anything as he slid aside a little, rolling her onto her back, and pulling her panties aside as he mounted her.

His cock was inside her before she was fully aware and the orgasm she had been having just started again. She felt his cock sinking into her creamy depths and her juices eased the way as he gave her more, and then more until she felt like he would never reach full penetration. Not only was he deeper inside her than anything she had ever experienced, his girth was stretching her wider than anything she had ever imagined she could take. The feeling was so intense that she couldn't stop coming. He began to pump in and out of her and she could feel the lips of her tight little pussy drag in and out around him as she stretched around his incredible cock. She cried out mindlessly as he brought her to orgasm again and again, her body struggling to cope with the flood of sensations washing through her.

He kept her in a constant of climax for what seemed an eternity to her mind, fogged with the incredible emotions she was experiencing. She felt him expand even further inside her until a blast of heat and slippery wetness exploded inside her as jets of white ropey cum filled her little pussy to the flooding point. The feeling was so intense and her pleasure so great that she feared she was going to pass out from the pleasure he was giving her. He slowed his motions and slowly withdrew, leaving her with an empty feeling. He moved to the side, rolling her to her stomach and placing an arm and heavy leg over her back. She found it very hard to think, the feeling that had left her drained still strong in her mind. Incredibly, she felt his cock, still hard, against her butt. She felt his hot breath flutter the small hairs at the back of her neck as he nibbled at her earlobe. Goosebumps popped up on her arms and she felt his knee between her legs, spreading them open. He moved over her, kissing her back and then he was between her legs, his cock sliding back inside her from behind, pressing so deep she groaned.

His rhythm began again, bringing her up from the depths of lassitude to a peak of arousal once again as he thrust into her tight little pussy.

"Oh, God," she gasped. "Not so deep, Raines. You're killing me!"

It was the first words either of them had spoken.

"You're so hot, Allender," he whispered. "God, you're hot. Your pussy is so tight and so wet and you're so beautiful. I can't help it."

She groaned as his massive member continued to drive into her until she thought she was losing her mind. His groin slapped against her firm round cheeks and she could feel his heavy balls slapping against her engorged clit. It was driving her wild and her body writhed in a continuous orgasm as he thrust deeply into her hot wetness. She began to find it hard to breathe and the continuous spasms wracked her frame as she felt him swell and ejaculate into her hot pussy again, filling her with hot cum. As their motion slowed to a stop his heavy weight, on her and in her, felt so warm and comforting that she floated on a sea of sexual euphoria.

Raines withdrew from her and held her in his arms, spooned together as they regained a measure of strength. Her mind began to clear and as the enormity of what had happened fully dawned on her, she began to cry. She shook and sobbed as he held her.

"What's wrong, Allender?" he asked gently.

"Damn you, Raines," she wept. "I should never have allowed this to happen. I love my husband and I've never even thought about another man. Now, I'm a cheater, and it's never going to be the same for me again. I despise myself and I hate you for this. How am I going to face Brian? Get your hands off me, Raines, I'm going to check and see if my clothes are dry."

She stood and he watched her incredible naked form regretfully as it disappeared into her, now dry, clothes. She came back to the blankets and climbed in.

"You're going to face him the same way you always have," he told her. "No one is ever going to know this happened. I'll never tell. We're two people trapped in a situation that neither one of us made. We didn't cause the storm. We didn't plan on freezing. How in God's name can anyone expect anything different? We were two adults, naked in a pile of horse blankets in the middle of a blizzard. This happened and I refuse to feel bad about it. In fact, I loved it and so did you. You came a hundred times. I'm not a rival of your husband's for your affection. I know you love him and nothing we've done changes that. I wish you didn't, to tell you the truth. I wish I'd met you first. That didn't happen. We're trapped here for who knows how long and I'm with the sweetest, most gorgeous and most interesting woman I've ever met. She was naked in my arms and by God, I don't regret a thing. Aren't you warm now?"

Allender laughed. "Well, yes I am. I guess that's a plus. Raines, I do love Brian and I won't leave him or love anyone else, not even you. Are you serious about not trying to take that away from me? If you make the slightest trouble for me I'll come back here, hunt you down and kill you. You'll never see me coming."

"Absolutely serious, Allender," he told her. "As far as I'm concerned, this is a chapter in a book. When I'm done reading it, it's going to be closed forever. I'm not trying to steal you for myself. I know you aren't mine, and you never will be, but I'm going to borrow you for a while. I can live with that if you can. I don't like myself much right now either, but this isn't a normal situation. I know how this happened. I know you're not a cheater. It just isn't in you. I wouldn't be attracted to you if it was. We're in a high stress, emergency situation and it just happened. I wish to God you were mine. You're not and I'll regret that the rest of my life. I'll just have to live with it. You'll be gone, we'll never see each other again and life will just go on. Next chapter, and I'm not in it."

Allender looked outside. The snow had stopped falling and she saw stars in the sky. "This book is over and I'm burning it," she said. "After we leave here, if I ever hear your name or see you again, I swear, I'll hunt you down and put an arrow in your heart. I'm better than you. I'm riding out, you coming?"

*****

Allender was quiet on the trip home. She didn't know how to play this out. Her initial reaction had been to live with herself and her guilt, be the best wife any man ever had and spend the rest of her life making Brian deliriously happy. That inclination had lasted all of a hundred miles. She could never live with herself. She could never be that deceitful or disingenuous. Brian deserved better than that. Hell, she realized, he deserved better than her. She put it away in a compartment in her mind. She would pay the piper when they got home. She curled up miserably and went to sleep.

The trip was interminable. She could tell that Brian sensed that she was upset, but he could have no clue what it was all about. She knew he couldn't imagine what had happened in that cave during the storm; it was inconceivable. She could hardly believe it herself. Allender had never been promiscuous. She had been with three men before Brian, all in long term relationships, and her weakness and stupidity were eating her alive. Why had she allowed that to happen? That was the question that haunted her every waking moment.

They unpacked their gear and he was sitting in the living room, checking e-mails. She poured two glasses of their good whiskey and went in to sit beside him. "Brian, I have something to tell you," she said calmly.

He closed his computer and sat back into the cushions. "Okay, shoot," he said. "I know something's bothering you."

"I did something horrible back there," she said.

The story came spilling out and she felt the shame and burning guilt drape over her like a pall. She could tell that he was in great pain and she spared him the details that would only hurt him worse. Tears were running down his cheeks and she longed to brush them away and take that pain on herself. She was barely in control and she kept an iron grip on herself, trying to recount the sordid tale as if it were a history written by someone else, of a time long past, flat and emotionless in her voice inflection.

"We have two roads in front of us," she said. "If you want to divorce me, I'll go and pack. I know that's what I deserve. I won't complain or whine. I'm not going to insult you by begging, although that's what I'd like to do. I'll sign anything you come up with. I won't contest anything. I'll move away and never bother you again if that's what you want."

"Okay," he said.

Allender's heart sank like a stone in her chest. She arose without another word, and began pulling luggage out from under the stairs.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm packing," she said. "Isn't that what 'okay' meant?"

"No, I was just agreeing with you," he said. "You never told me where the other road went."

She came back and took a drink of her whiskey, feeling the warm burn. "It doesn't go anywhere," she said. "It stays right here. You forgive me, I do penance and we stay married. You give me forgiveness. I know I don't deserve it, but that's what I want. I know it will be hard, and I don't deserve your forgiveness. I don't have any right to expect that."

"Are you in love with Raines?" he asked.

"God no," she said. "I hardly know the man. I plan to never see him or hear his name again. That's going to happen no matter what you decide. I love you, Brian. You're the only man I'll ever love. That's true no matter what you decide."

"If I divorce you, what will you do?" he asked.

"I think I'll move to Canada," she said. "I always wanted to live there. It's a sportsman's paradise. Maybe I'll move to North Central Washington state. The same thing is true there. I'll buy me a little cabin somewhere out in the wilderness and start a guide service. Maybe Dad will come and help me get started."

Brian was still, only the swirling of his drink around in his glass showed that he was alive. He didn't say anything for a long time. "No, I'm not going to divorce you, Allender. I don't want to say or do anything that I'll regret later. I do want you to leave, though. I don't think I can bear being around you for a while. Maybe I'll get over this, maybe I won't. If what you say is true and you don't want to be with another man, maybe you'll still be there when I do."

"Oh, I'm pretty certain that it's true," she said. "Obviously, I can't make you any promises that you have any reason to believe, but I think you'll see the proof. I didn't plan any of this, Brian. You know that."

"Yes, I do, Allender. It doesn't matter to me right now. I'm thankful you're alive, I hate what you did. I hate you right now. Please just go. Let me know where you're staying."

Allender dragged her suitcases upstairs and packed her clothes. Her brain felt paralyzed as she mechanically took her things and packed them away. She needed a box for her personal items and she went through the living room to the garage. Brian hadn't moved and she could see the glistening of his tears on his face. Her heart tore; she could almost hear the ripping sound. She managed to keep herself together until she got in the garage. She collapsed onto the workbench, the tattered shreds of her self-control blown away as she sobbed. Her hand was resting on something and she looked down to see the tool belt she had gotten him for his birthday. Her fingers caressed it and she was lost in a storm of grief and anguish. She didn't know how long she had been sitting there sobbing, but the grief began to ebb and a terrible rage began to sweep over her, rage at herself, at Raines, at the storm, at everything that had come together to end every dream she had, every notion she had of her own dignity and worth as a human. She was a small dirty thing, and she now knew this about herself. There was no return from this. Her self-loathing grew until she felt the depths of despair. What she had done to that man sitting there with tears streaming down his face was inexcusable. He had loved her and she had failed. It was the worst possible kind of failure and she was broken.

She drew a deep shuddering breath. On the wall was her gun rack. She contemplated the beauty of those tools of destruction. It seemed fitting that she should end her pain with something she had enjoyed so much. She stood and took her vintage Browning Sweet Sixteen off its padded hooks. She eased the chamber open and searched through the drawer for a buckshot shell. Finding one she inserted it into the chamber.

"Allender," Brian's voice made her jump. "What are you doing? No, you don't get to do that! You don't get to escape and leave me in this. You don't get to take the cheap way out. What are you trying to do, permanently destroy my life? Don't be a coward; you've never been a coward. Face this mess you've made and fix it. What the hell is wrong with you? What happened to the girl I married?"

She turned to face him. "She's lost her way, Brian," she sobbed. "She's broken and doesn't know how to go forward. I'm so afraid! What am I going to do?"

"I don't know," he said. "Not this. Promise me that when you go you aren't going to do this. Find that girl, Allender. When you do, let me know. Put the gun down."

Allender took a deep, shuddering breath. "I promise, Brian." She didn't put the gun down. "No, I'm taking it with me to remind me," she said. "I want all my stuff, Brian. These things are part of who I was before... before..."