Allender's Hunt-Big Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Were you planning to shoot me?" he asked her.

She glanced down to the pistol pressed between them against his heart. She snatched it away as he grinned at her ruefully. "Hi, baby," he said. "You're in quite a situation here."

"What were you going to do with him, Allender?" he asked, nodding toward the unconscious Parker.

"I was going to put an arrow between those other two, right in the center," she said.

"I can't let you do that," he told her.

"What are we going to do?" she asked.

"You two are going to start for home," Thomas said. "I'll clean up the trash. I'll be by in a couple of weeks. Will you both be there?"

Allender looked hopefully at Brian. He nodded.

"Come to Conconully," Allender said. "I think we need to get away from everything for a while."

Thomas nodded and watched his daughter and son-in-law disappear into the trees, one arm around each other and the sound of their low voices mingling and fading. He smiled. It was all going to work out.

They had gone perhaps a mile when they heard two shots. They looked at each other. Brian raised one eyebrow and Allender sighed. They headed down the trail.